- Rehearsal and production times will vary.
- Auditions: Aug 30 in North Miami, FL
Seeking singers & dancers for Royal Caribbean Productions. Company states: "We currently feature numerous production shows, Broadway productions, ice shows, aqua shows, aerial shows, as well as many other offerings on-board our fleet of 24 ships. In addition, we also cast for our partner cruise line, Azamara Club Cruises. We ...
- Rehearses Sept.27-Dec. 3; in both Valley Stream and NYC; performs Dec. 4-6 and 11-13 in NYC.
- Auditions: Aug 30 in New York, NY
Casting "A Christmas Carol," a new musical that is a present day telling of the classic Charles Dickens tale of a hard and bitter man name Ebenezer Scrooge. Synopsis: Scrooge experiences a transformation when Marley and his three ghosts pay him a visit, taking him back through the 1960s & ...
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 12; runs Oct. 21-Nov. 22 in Jacksonville, FL.
- Auditions: Aug 31 in Jacksonville, FL
Casting "Anything Goes."
- Shoots mid-September (one and half days) in the Bay Area, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 1 in San Francisco, CA
Casting "Upon Reflection," a short student film. Synopsis: This is the story of John and Jasmine, two lonely people with traumatic pasts living in the city who struggle to form intimate connections with members of the opposite sex. One day John and Jasmine meet by chance on a street corner. ...
- Rehearsals begin Feb. 16, 2016; runs Mar. 22-July 10, 2016 in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 2 in New York, NY
Casting Equity actors for various roles and understudies for "The Father," by Florian Zeller.
- Shoots ongoing in Atlanta, GA.
- Auditions: Sep 3 in Atlanta, GA
Casting "Changing Shorts," an online sketch comedy series—fast paced, outlandish. Think: "live action Robot Chicken."
- AUDITION PREP WORKSHOP being held on Saturday, August 22, 1-4pm ($25, https://www.facebook.com/events/406426836214287/); rehearsals begin Sept. 15 (weeknights, 6-9:45 p.m.; actors may be called two-four times per wk.) in Burbank and L.A. (near Universal Studios); runs Dec. 18, 19, and 20 at the Hall of Liberty, 6300 Forest Lawn Dr., L.A.
- Auditions: Sep 3, 4, 5 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Annie Get Your Gun," the musical with lyrics and music by Irving Berlin and a book by Dorothy Fields and her brother Herbert Fields. Synopsis: The story is a fictionalized version of the life of Annie Oakley (1860–1926), a sharpshooter who starred in Buffalo Bill's Wild West, and her ...
- Tech & dress rehearsals Dec. 21 & 22 (required); musicians perform original music Dec. 18 at QED Astoria; runs Dec. 24, 26, 28, 29, and Jan. 1-3, 2016 at The Secret Theatre in Long Island City, NY.
- Auditions: Sep 3, 4, 5 in New York, NY
Casting "Twelfth Night," a play with original music. Company states: "Shakespeare's Twelfth Night set in a present day jazz lounge and bar from New Year's Eve until Twelfth Night; lots of drinking, partying, and pranks ensue as the characters struggle between loneliness and that ever elusive quest to find love, ...
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 4, 2016; runs Feb. 11-May 1, 2016 in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 9 in New York, NY
Casting "The Royale" by Marco Ramirez. The play takes place in various cities in the US at some point between 1905 and 1910.
- Runs ongoing in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 10, 11, 12 in New York, NY
Seeking dancers for Kaleidoscope Dance Theatre Company. Company states: "As we begin our 25th Anniversary year, Kaleidoscope Dance Theatre's Sean McLeod Dance Experience seeks additional male and female dancers for company and corporate positions, including our upcoming Fall Season Tour to the Finger Lakes, Annual Black History Month Concert, additional ...
- Rehearses Oct. 3, 10 a.m.-noon and Oct. 20, 7-10 p.m. at College Park Baptist Church; runs Oct. 22 and 23, 6-10 p.m. at College Park Baptist Church.
- Auditions: Sep 12 in Houston, TX
Casting "Trafficked: The Experience," a play. Nonprofit states: "The purpose is to produce a theatrical event to educate the general public about teenaged human trafficking in Houston. Through "Trafficked: The Experience," Free the Captives is giving the public the opportunity to see and experience some of the same emotions and ...
- Shoots this November in Venice.
- Auditions: Sep 18, 25, Oct 2 in North Hollywood, CA
Casting an independent & improv-based comedy show featuring "slice of life" sketches, witty story lines and insightful variety segments.
- Rehearsals are the second Sunday of every month from 4-6 p.m. Performers can choose from several events at a variety of venues throughout the NYC metro area. Performers are asked to be able to commit to at least two shows/workshops per month.
- Auditions: Sep 27 in New York, NY
Seeking improvisers with big talent--and hearts--to help bring laughter to those in need with Cherub Improv, a New York City nonprofit volunteer improv comedy troupe. Coordinators state: "Cherub Improv partners with worthy organizations to provide free improv comedy shows and workshops. We currently work with cancer support organizations such as ...