- Rehearsals begin May 11 or 15; run ends Sept. 7 in Hershey, PA, three hours from NYC.
- Auditions: Mar 31 in Long Island City, NY
Seeking talent for Hersheypark’s 2015 resident summer shows.
- All rehearsals are in Williamsburg, VA. “London Rocks” rehearsals begin Apr. 7; runs Apr. 24-Labor Day.
- Auditions: Mar 31, in New York, NY
Seeking rock-star performers for Busch Gardens Entertainment's production of "London Rocks," together with Bob Cline Casting, directed by Karma Camp. Seeking a few triple threat performers, but mostly strong actors/singers and strong dancer/actors. Performers of all ethnicities are strongly encouraged to attend. Seeking youthful, dynamic, high-energy male pop rock singers ...
- Rehearsals begin Apr. 27; runs May 22-Sept 6 in Dells, WI.
- Auditions: Mar 31, in New York, NY
Casting "The Little Mermaid."
- Rehearsals are TBD in North Miami, FL; performances are ongoing throughout the year for 6-9 month contracts (with worldwide itineraries).
- Auditions: Apr 1, in New York, NY
Seeking exceptional singers and dancers to portray roles for 18 brand-new shows, along with "top-notch award-winning productions" on-board the beautiful Celebrity Cruises fleet. Company states: "Celebrity Cruises Productions is committed to reinventing cruise ship entertainment as we know it. We are raising the bar for the industry standards and are ...
- Rehearsals dates TBD; shoots May 16, 17, 23, & 24 in Philadelphia, PA.
- Auditions: Apr 1 in Philadelphia, PA
Casting “Free Folk Blues,” a student film. Synopsis: "Free Folk Blues" is a western set in the post Reconstruction era about a former slave turned cattle rustler named Isom, who is caught by a bounty hunter who intends to return him back to town to stand trial which will surely ...
- Runs May 8 & 9 at the Armstrong Theatre at the Torrance Cultural Arts Center, 3330 Civic Center Drive in Torrance, CA.
- Auditions: Apr 1 in Torrance, CA
Casting for original comedy, "Imported Bride," set in L.A. in the 1990s at the Scholars Restaurant in Chinatown, where everyone from the owner to the wait staff holds a master’s or doctorate degree. Zhang Hongru, a lonely dishwasher and scholar, suffers a disfiguring kitchen accident that dashes his hopes to ...
- Film shoots mid-April (not all cast members will be involved in the shoot); rehearsals begin week of Apr. 19 (Tues., Wed., & Thurs. nights); opens late July (exact dates TBD) and runs for four weekends in Montebello, CA.
- Auditions: Apr 3 in Montebello, CA
Casting a version of "Julius Caesar," a play. Concept: Set in the future, where Los Angeles and the world have been ravaged by apocalyptic natural disasters, Los Angeles has broken off and become its own functioning dystopian society. Julius Caesar, hero of the most recent war, with his newfound popularity ...
- Performances run July 10-August 16, at Lakewood Center for the Arts in Lake Oswego, OR.
- Auditions: Apr 4, 6 in Lake Oswego, OR
Casting the play, "Unnecessary Farce." Project description: "In a cheap motel room, an embezzling mayor is supposed to meet with his female accountant, while in the room next door, two undercover cops wait to catch the meeting on videotape. But there's some confusion as to who's in which room."
- Rehearses in April; shoot begins the weekend of May 15 (tentatively) in Pasadena, CA.
- Auditions: Apr 4 in Pasadena, CA
Casting "The Junkie," a short film. Synopsis: "The Junkie" is a powerful love story set in 1960s Los Angeles. Based on a true story, a young couple, against all odds, must fight to save a marriage overpowered by heroin addiction in hopes of rebuilding their broken lives.
- Rehearsals begin May 4; runs May 13-June 14 in Jacksonville, FL.
- Auditions: Apr 6 in Jacksonville, FL
Casting "The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee."
- Rehearsals begin June 15; tech July 7; previews begin July 15; Champagne opening July 23; closes Aug. 23, with possible extension to Aug. 30 (runs Wed.-Sat. at 7:30 p.m.; Sun. at 2:30 p.m.) in Austin, TX.
- Auditions: Apr 6, in New York, NY
Seeking Equity male and female ensemble singers and dancers for "Sophisticated Ladies." Specifically seeking male dancers and female singers who are strong dancers. Synopsis: Welcome to Harlem’s famed Cotton Club in this stylish, brassy musical celebration of Duke Ellington’s greatest musical hits. A full on-stage orchestra backs superb jazz vocalists, ...
- Rehearsals begin late June at the Diavolo Space in L.A.; tour starts this September. Company states: "Diavolo offers approximately 25-30 weeks of work for the season, including 6-10 weeks of rehearsal."
- Auditions: May 9 in Denver, CO and May 23 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting touring company members for the new season of "Architecture in Motion." Company states: 'Working environment is physically demanding and team-oriented. Opportunity to collaboratively choreograph new works in Diavolo’s style of 'Architecture in Motion' under the direction of founding Artistic Director Jacques Heim (choreography credits include Cirque du Soleil and ...