- Rehearsals begin June 3 in NYC and July 1 at Vassar; runs July 5-13.
- Auditions: Apr 24, 25 in New York, NY
Casting Equity principal dancers for "In Your Arms."
- Contract runs Aug. 19-Dec. 21 at the Goodspeed Opera House in East Haddam, CT.
- Auditions: Apr 25, 26, 27, 28, 29 in New York, NY
Casting the world-premiere of "Holiday Inn," with music & lyrics by Irving Berlin, and book by Gordon Greenberg & Chad Hodge.
- Tentatively shoots May 10th and/or May. 11th in the West LA area.
- Auditions: Apr 27 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "The Exchange" a short film about three individuals who have just committed a crime and a meet up at a bar to pass off the stolen good to a buyer and receive payment. While they are there however, we start to find out that not everyone seems to be ...
- Performances take place on an ongoing basis aboard Holland America's cruise ships, which travel worldwide.
- Auditions: Apr 27, in Los Angeles, CA
Casting singers, singer-dancers, and dancers for production shows performing onboard Holland America Line's luxury vessels with worldwide itineraries.
- Rehearsals begin May; shoots June 21-22 & 28-29, July 5-6, 12-13, & 19-20 and Aug. 1-3, 9-10, & 16-17 in Chicago, IL. Note: The days will be roughly 10 hour work days.
- Auditions: Apr 27, 28, 29 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Cool Apocalypse," a feature length indie romance film. Producer states: "This a passion project we are very excited to be finally casting. The film will focus heavily on the performance of the actors."
- Rehearsals begin June 10 at La Jolla Playhouse; runs July 18-Aug. 10 in CA. Rehearsals begin Aug. 26 at Hartford Stage; runs Sept. 19-Oct. 5 in CT. Rehearsals begin Oct. 7 at Huntington Theatre Company; runs Oct. 22-Nov. 16 (with possible extension through Nov. 22) in MA.
- Auditions: Apr 28, 29, 30 in New York City, NY
Casting "Ether Dome."
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 30; runs Oct. 29-Dec. 7 (with a possible extension through Dec. 21 at the Lucille Lortel Theatre) in NY.
- Auditions: Apr 29 in New York, NY
Casting "Punk Rock" by Simon Stephens.
- Rehearsals begin Feb. 23, 2015; runs March 18-April 26 in Aurora, IL.
- Auditions: May 2, in Chicago, IL
Casting "Les Miserables."
- Rehearses in Los Angeles; tours for 25-30 weeks to various cities worldwide.
- Auditions: May 3 in Chicago, IL and May 10 in San Francisco, CA and May 17 in Irvine, CA and Jun 22 in Los Angeles, CA
Seeking new male and female company members for the 2014-2015 touring season. The working environment is physically demanding and team-oriented. Dancers will have the opportunity to collaboratively choreograph new works in Diavolo’s style of Architecture in Motion under the direction of founding Artistic Director Jacques Heim (choreography credits include Cirque ...
- Diavolo offers approximately 25-30 weeks of work for the season, including 6-10 weeks of rehearsal in Los Angeles.
- Auditions: May 3 in Chicago, IL
Diavolo is holding auditions for male and female touring company members for the 2014-2015 season. Project description: "Working environment is physically demanding and team-oriented. Opportunity to collaboratively choreograph new works in Diavolo's style of Architecture in Motion under the direction of founding Artistic Director Jacques Heim (choreography credits include Cirque ...
- Rehearsals begin September 15. Performances run October 6-28 in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: May 12 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Capriccio," an opera by Richard Strauss. Project description: "This revival production will be conducted by Sir Andrew Davis and staged by Peter McClintock; Val Caniparoli is the choreographer and August Tye is the ballet mistress."
- Cruise contracts available.
- Auditions: May 26, 27 in Las Vegas, NV
Casting for cruise ship entertainers for a line with offices in Norway and the UK, as well as partner companies in Sweden, Bulgaria, USA, China, and Russia. They offer a global service to anyone that requires entertainment or entertainment related services. For more info, visit www.idea.no
- Rehearsals begin June 23; performances TBD in NYC.
- Auditions: May 26, 27, 28 in New York, NY
Casting "Sleep No More," a Shakespeare’s classic Scottish tragedy through the lens of suspenseful film noir. Audiences will move freely through a transporting world at their own pace, choosing their own path through the story, immersed in a unique theatrical experience.
- Flexible rehearsal schedule; performs Nov. 30 & Dec. 7 on Long Island.
- Auditions: Jun 22, Aug 24 in Merrick, NY
Casting "A Merry Mini Nutcracker."