- Shoots Sept. 7-14 in Houston, TX.
- Auditions: Aug 30, 31 in Houston, TX
Casting "If You," a short film about a dancer coming to terms with her multiple identities as a dancer, lover, and an undocumented individual in the diversity and complexity of Houston.
- Rehearses late-Sept. 2014 in NYC; performs Sept. 30 at 6:30 p.m. at Studio 145 at Intersections International in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 3 in New York, NY
Casting a staged reading of "Uniform Justice," which tells a story of a community where police and civilians search for answers to the dilemma of retaliatory violence and the challenges police face in preventing it, the main barrier being the strained relationship between the two groups. This story is experienced ...
- Production dates ongoing in NYC; seeking talent who can commit to participating in at least two events/month.
- Auditions: Sep 5 in New York, NY
Cherub Improv, a not-for-profit volunteer comedy troupe, is seeking to expand its company. Based in NYC, Cherub Improv partners with cancer support organizations such as Gilda's Club and Hope Lodge of the American Cancer Society, senior homes such Kittay House in the Bronx, children's runaway and homeless shelters such as ...
- Performances take place on an ongoing basis aboard Holland America's cruise ships, which travel worldwide.
- Auditions: Sep 6, in Boulder, CO and Sep 13, in Minneapolis, MN
Casting singers, singer-dancers, and dancers for production shows performing onboard Holland America Line's luxury vessels with worldwide itineraries.
- Rehearsals begin Sep. 13 (Mon.-Thu. 6:30-9 p.m.; Sat., 1-6 p.m.; Sun., 5:30-9 p.m.; runs Nov. 8-Dec. 14, 2 p.m. in Santa Monica). Company states: "Actors are not called for all rehearsals. Sat. & Sun. are primarily dance, therefore actors with consistent conflicts on those days will probably not be cast.We are going to be very strict with conflicts this year. Actors must be available for all performances, including Thanksgiving weekend."
- Auditions: Sep 6, 7 in Santa Monica, CA
Casting "White Christmas," with music & lyrics by Irving Berlin and book by David Ives and Paul Blake, based on the classic movie.
- Rehearses in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 7, in Las Vegas, NV
Seeking singers and dancers for productions aboard Holland America Line’s luxury ships.
- Shoots Nov. 12-Dec. 20 in L.A.
- Auditions: Sep 7 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Crumbs", an independent feature Horror film. Synopsis: An idealistic baker discovers her husband/business partner having an affair with a young employee and resolves to sabotage their own “dream” bakery. Griselda and Rupert Mayer have it all. They run a mom-n-pop bakery in a wholesome community. They’ve been blissfully married ...
- Rehearsal begins Oct. 30; runs Nov. 18-Jan. 4, 2015 in Lancaster, PA.
- Auditions: Sep 9, 10, 11, 12 in New York, NY
Casting "White Christmas," a play based on the original film.
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 6; runs Nov. 6-Dec. 7 in L.A.
- Auditions: Sep 15 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Takarazuka!!" by Susan Stanton. Company states: "East West Players, the longest running theater of color in the U.S. is seeking performers to play Japanese and mixed-racial Japanese characters."
- Nine-month contracts begin in December 2014 or January 2015.
- Auditions: Sep 24 in New York, NY
Seeking talented and versatile dancers for a variety of Broadway musical theater style shows on Disney's luxury cruise liners, the Disney Dream and Disney's newest ship, the Disney Fantasy sailing to voyages to Bahamian and Caribbean ports.
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 6 at ARTS Performance Academy, theater's rehearsal studio, inside the Simi Valley Town Center, 1555 Town Center Way, Simi Valley, CA; runs Nov. 22-Dec. 23 (17 performances) at the Simi Valley Cultural Arts Center, 3050 Los Angeles Avenue, Simi Valley, CA.
- Auditions: Oct 1, 2 in Simi Valley, CA
Casting the musical "A Christmas Carol," created by Broadway heavy-hitters Alan Menken (Disney's "Beauty and the Beast," Disney's "The Little Mermaid," "Little Shop of Horrors") & Lynn Ahrens ("Ragtime," "Seussical," "Once on This Island"), for Actors' Repertory Theatre of Simi.