- Contract begins mid-late August 2015: travel to Tampa, FL; rehearsals begin mid-late August 2015 in Tampa, FL; board ship end of September 2015; itinerary: Norwegian Escape, ports every week in Miami; seven-day cruises to the Eastern Caribbean; contract ends approx. May 2016; note: dates subject to change.
- Auditions: Mar 3 in New York, NY and Mar 5 in New York, NY
Casting "After Midnight" for a Norwegian Cruise Lines production. Synopsis: Welcome back to that electrifying time when Harlem’s Cotton Club was the place to be. Winner of the 2014 Tony, Drama Desk, Outer Critics Circle, and Astaire Awards for Best Choreography, "After Midnight" is the hit musical that combines the ...
- Rehearsals begin Jun. 15; tech rehearsals begin Jul. 7; previews begin Jul. 15; press opening Jul. 18; champagne opening Jul. 23; closes Aug. 23 with possible ext. through Aug. 30 (Wed.-Sat., 7:30 p.m.; Sun., 2:30 p.m.) at ZACH Theatre, Austin, TX.
- Auditions: Mar 3 in Austin, TX
Casting "Sophisticated Ladies," a musical. Synopsis: Welcome to Harlem’s famed Cotton Club in this stylish, brassy musical celebration of Duke Ellington’s greatest musical hits. A full on-stage orchestra backs superb jazz vocalists, extraordinary tap dancers, dazzling deco costumes, and unforgettable torch singers who bring classics like “Mood Indigo,” “Take the ...
- Full- and part-time tour dates are TBD in Philadelphia, PA. Note: Must be available to work weekends and nights up to 8 p.m.
- Auditions: Mar 6, 7 in Philadelphia, PA
Seeking a tour guide for Ride the Ducks. Company states: "Ride The Ducks tours take you on Philadelphia's only land and water tour. See more than 100 of the city's important sites and landmarks on our tour route, as our comical captains share fun stories and trivia, along more than ...
- World-premiere performances will take place Nov. 28-Dec. 13 at La Jolla Playhouse in La Jolla, CA. Note: Dancer will need to be present in San Diego from Sept. 27-Dec. 13.
- Auditions: Mar 7 in New York, NY
Casting "Chagall," a full-length dance-based musical about the life, work, and relationships of Russian Jewish painter Marc Chagall.
- Productions are ongoing at the NoHo Arts Center in North Hollywood.
- Auditions: Mar 8 in North Hollywood, CA
Seeking actors, writers, directors and producers. Company states: "With over 60 productions and festivals to date in Los Angeles, including the only production of the '13 by Shanley' Festival. World premiere's, 'Last Night In the Garden I Saw You' by John Patrick Shanley and the musical 'Serial Killer Barbie' by ...
- Rehearsal dates TBD; opens spring 2016 in NYC.
- Auditions: Mar 9, 11, 12 in New York, NY
Casting Equity actors for various principal roles in "Falsettos," a musical.
- Rehearses in NYC; runs ongoing worldwide throughout 2015.
- Auditions: Mar 10, in New York, NY and Mar 11, in New York, NY
Seeking singers, dancers, and singer/dancers for Holland America Cruise Line through Emmy Award-winning production company RWS & Associates.
- Rehearsal begins Apr. 28; runs May 22-June 7 in San Diego, CA.
- Auditions: Mar 10 in San Diego, CA
Casting singers, dancers, and character actors for the stage version of the classic 1952 MGM movie musical, "Singin' in the Rain."
- Rehearses Mar. 20; shoots Mar. 21, 22, 28, & 29 in the Washington, D.C., Maryland, and Virginia area.
- Auditions: Mar 14, 15 in Washington, DC
Casting "Driving With Dad," a student film for Howard University. Synopsis: After miserably failing her drivers' ed test, Sarah, a teenage girl, takes lessons from her dad. Everything goes smoothly until they get car-jacked and she's forced to be the criminal's getaway driver.
- Rehearses in mid-September through mid-October, at The Seattle Opera. Performances run October 17-31, at The Seattle Opera, in Seattle, WA.
- Auditions: Mar 16 in Seattle, WA
Casting the opera, "The Pearl Fishers." Project description: "A beautiful priestess with a mysterious past is pursued by a pair of strapping fishermen who happen to be the best of friends."
- Rehearsals begin June 1, Sunday-Thursday, 5-10 p.m.; tech week is July 12-16; runs July 17-Aug. 2 in New Jersey.
- Auditions: Mar 17 in Summit, NJ and Mar 18 in New York, NY
Casting "Children of Eden, Jr." Company states: "This summer, the Summit Playhouse will present the World Premiere of Children of Eden, Junior! Over the coming months, director Lindsay Maron will be working with the creators and MTI to adapt and adjust the show before mounting a full scale production this ...
- Performances will be held at the Walt Disney World Resort near Orlando, FL.
- Auditions: Mar 19 in New York, NY
Seeking male and female dancers for "Beauty and the Beast - Live on Stage" in which a cast of dancers and singers create a dazzling stage show inviting attendants to "Be Our Guest" at the Theatre of the Stars in Disney's Hollywood Studios and "Festival of the Lion King," an ...
- Runs at the Walt Disney World® Resort near Orlando, FL.
- Auditions: Mar 27 in Kissimmee, FL
Seeking male and female dancers for full time and substitute roles on "Beauty and the Beast Live On Stage"; "Dream Along with Mickey"; and "Festival of the Lion King."
- Rehearsals begin late June at the Diavolo Space in L.A.; tour starts this September. Company states: "Diavolo offers approximately 25-30 weeks of work for the season, including 6-10 weeks of rehearsal."
- Auditions: Mar 28 in Dallas, TX and May 9 in Denver, CO and May 23 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting touring company members for the new season of "Architecture in Motion." Company states: 'Working environment is physically demanding and team-oriented. Opportunity to collaboratively choreograph new works in Diavolo’s style of 'Architecture in Motion' under the direction of founding Artistic Director Jacques Heim (choreography credits include Cirque du Soleil and ...
- Rehearses Apr. 25 & 26; performances run Apr. 27-29 in Miami Beach, FL.
- Auditions: Mar 29 in Miami Beach, FL
Seeking dancers, movement artists, and gymnasts with strong skills in ballet, modern, improvisation and/or partnering. Company states; "MAMA is creating a series of experiential vignettes for the 94th Annual Art Directors Club Festival. We are searching for 8-10 performers who will perform a series of pieces throughout the Festival and ...
- Rehearsals begin May 4; runs May 13-June 14 in Jacksonville, FL.
- Auditions: Apr 6 in Jacksonville, FL
Casting "The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee."