- Currently touring the U.S.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting the current U.S. National Tour of "Dirty Dancing," the smash hit stage show based on the classic film.
- Currently running on tour.
- Auditions: Jan 26, 27, in New York, NY
Seeking possible replacements for "Dirty Dancing," a musical.
- Rehearsals begin Feb. 9; runs Feb. 18-Mar. 22 in Jacksonville, FL.
- Auditions: Jan 26 in Jacksonville, FL
Casting "Butterflies are Free."
- Rehearses and performs in Portland, OR.
- Auditions: Jan 27, 28 in Portland, OR
Casting a staged reading of the new play, "Little Sisters." Project description: "A cautionary and redemptive tale about a hip-hop dancer who becomes ensnared in the hellish world of human trafficking, exposing the situation in Portland, and eventually freeing herself."
- Lab dates are Mar. 30 and Apr. 17 in NYC.
- Auditions: Jan 30 in New York, NY
Casting Equity actors who sing for various principal roles in the new musical comedy, "Nerds," which follows the incredible journey of Bill Gates and Steve Jobs, with music by Hal Goldberg, book & lyrics by Jordan Allen-Dutton & Erik Weiner.
- All rehearsals are in Williamsburg, VA. Rehearsals begin for core shows sometime during the first two weeks of March; these shows open Mar. 27 and run through Labor Day. “London Rocks” rehearsals begin sometime during the first two weeks of April; opens Apr. 24 and runs through Labor Day.
- Auditions: Feb 3, 4, in Nashville, TN
Seeking vibrant, energetic performers, musicians, stage managers, and technicians for Busch Gardens Entertainment, together with Bob Cline Casting, and their collection of world-class spring/summer season productions. Coordinator states: "Award-winning creative team members come from Broadway, Hollywood, and London’s West End theaters. The highly-acclaimed shows have the spirit, energy, and production ...
- Runs ongoing, starting immediately.
- Auditions: Feb 5, 6 in New York, NY and Feb 7 in New York, NY
Seeking male and female dancers with corporate skills and business aspirations for Kaleidoscope Dance Theatre's company and corporate positions, including the upcoming Central New York Season, NYC dates, and possible national and international opportunities. Company states: "KDT/SMDEx offers a new kind of dance company experience, that looks to develop your ...
- Shoots end of February and mid-March 2015 (four days total; each actor most likely will only be working for one day of the shoot) in NYC.
- Auditions: Feb 6, 7, 8, 9 in New York, NY
Casting a "We Test" instructional health video project, a scientific study funded by the National Institute of Health. Concept: The focus is on Couples HIV Testing and Counseling (CHTC) to better address the needs of younger gay and bisexual men. These videos model the types of communication skills couples need ...
- Rehearses Feb.-March 2015; shoots March 28-29 in NYC.
- Auditions: Feb 6 in New York, NY
NVZIN Cinema is now casting for its new web series "Candy Shop," a scripted drama series that follows the lives of six glamorous high-end escorts- Sprinkles, German Chocolate, Caramel, Hard Candy, Vanilla, Lolli Pop and their Madam, The Lady Confection. Watch as they provide the planets most elite clientele with ...
- Currently casting the Broadway, international, and touring productions.
- Auditions: Feb 7 in Orlando, FL and Feb 21 in Pittsburgh, PA and Feb 28 in Chicago, IL
Seeking talented actors and actresses across the country for "Beautiful: The Carole King Musical."
- Shooting begins Feb. 2015 in Shreveport, LA.
- Auditions: Feb 8 in Shreveport, LA
Casting "The Tattoo Collector," a short film. Synopsis: A killer has been dubbed "The Tattoo Collector" because all of the victims have had tattoos removed.
- Shoot dates TBD in Shreveport, LA.
- Auditions: Feb 8 in Shreveport, LA
Casting "The Tattoo Collector," a short film. Synopsis: A killer has been dubbed "The Tattoo Collector" because his victim has had a tattoo removed. Screenwriter states: "This short film is aimed to be entered in the 2015 Louisiana Film Prize."
- Rehearsals begin Feb. 23 (weekday eves. & weekends); runs Apr. 10-May 17 (Fri. & Sat. at 8 p.m., Sun at 2 p.m.) at Chance Theater in Anaheim, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 9, 10 in Anaheim, CA
Casting "After the Revolution," a play. Synopsis: Think you have the answers when it comes to truth and justice? Think again. "After the Revolution" throws one idealistic woman’s beliefs into chaos when her inspiration is rocked by a revelation. This resonant, candid look at the legacy of American political history ...