Audition: 2 hours ago
- Rehearsals begin July 5, 2016 in L.A.; onboard start date is Sept. 3.
- Auditions: Apr 29, in New York, NY
Seeking singers and dancers for Princess Cruise Lines' second show in collaboration with Stephen Schwartz, composer of "Wicked," "Pippin," and "Godspell." Synopsis: The new show is a high-energy and poignant one that takes the audience through a journey of Broadway musicals and the great dance numbers that made musical theater ...
- Shoots late May in Baltimore, MD.
- Auditions: Apr 30 in Baltimore, MD
Casting "Run," an adult comedy about two friends who accidentally commit a crime and must evade the cops until they clear their name.
- Shoots May 21-October 8, in San Antonio, TX.
- Auditions: Apr 30 in San Antonio, TX
Casting the independent web series, "Stone Cold Justice." Project description: "One off-the-wall detective and one veteran detective must come together to solve a large drug case in a small town."
- Tours domestically and internationally.
- Auditions: May 1, in New York, NY
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Casting dancers for the internationally acclaimed "MOMIX" dance theater.
- Rehearsals begin July 4; runs July 21–Sept. 4 at The Fireside Theatre in Fort Atkinson, WI.
- Auditions: May 4, 5 in New York, NY
Casting a production of "Singin' in the Rain."
- Rehearsals for most shows anticipated to begin on/after June 18. Festival performances will take place between July 18 and Aug. 7, 2016. Exact performance dates and venues still being finalized.
- Auditions: May 5 in New York, NY
Casting Equity actor/singers for "The Last Word" as part of the NYMF auditions. Other shows auditioning on this day are "Icon," "Tink," "The Gold," and "Ludo's Broken Bride."
Audition: May 09
- Season rehearses and performs in Chapel Hill, NC.
- Auditions: May 9 in New York, NY
Casting the PlayMakers Repertory Company's 2016-2017 season. Season includes "Detroit '67" (Dominique Marisseau, writer. Rehearsals begin Aug. 16; runs Sept. 17-Oct. 2); "The Crucible" (Arthur Miller, writer. Rehearsals begin Sept. 20; runs Oct. 22-Nov. 6); "The May Queen" (Molly Smith Metzler, writer; Vivienne Benesch, dir. Rehearsals begin Oct. 25; runs ...
Audition: May 10
- Rehearsals in NYC. Worldwide itineraries. Casting will be ongoing throughout 2016.
- Auditions: May 10, in San Antonio, TX
Seeking singers, dancers, and singer/dancers for productions aboard Holland America Line’s luxury ships. Note: No cruise staff duties.
Audition: May 10
- Rehearses Sept. 6-17 in NYC ; opens early October in San Fransisco, CA; opens Nov. 28 in San Diego, CA.
- Auditions: May 10 in New York, NY
Casting Equity actor/singers for tour replacements and understudies for "Hedwig And The Angry Inch" for the roles Hedwig and Yitzhak.
Audition: May 11
- Rehearsal begins Aug. 26, 2016; runs Sept. 24-Oct. 23 in Cincinnati, OH.
- Auditions: May 11 in New York, NY
Casting "Disgraced." Synopsis: Winner of the Pulitzer Prize for drama and a sold-out hit in Chicago, London, and New York, "Disgraced" exposes the stories we tell our friends, the secrets we tell our lovers, and the lies we tell ourselves. Hotshot lawyer Amir Kapoor has spent a lifetime distancing himself ...
Audition: May 14
- Runs July 8-Aug. 13 (Fri. and Sat. at 8 p.m. and Sun. at 2 p.m.) at Westchester Playhouse, 8301 Hindry Ave., L.A.
- Auditions: May 14, 15 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Olive and the Bitter Herbs," a comedy by Charles Busch.
Audition: May 14
- Rehearses June; shoots July in Atlanta, GA.
- Auditions: May 14 in Atlanta, GA
One dark, stormy night, 6 people come together for a dinner party. Paranoid, they all think they’re being blackmailed while the real purpose of the party is a will reading for Fitzgerald DeMayo. During the evening, everyone is suspicious, and the conversations turn into individual interrogations. Already armed with open-ended ...
Audition: May 17
- Ongoing gigs onboard luxury cruise ships.
- Auditions: May 17, in New York, NY
Seeking sexy, talented, and charismatic dancers to work as guest entertainers with Marcus Terell & The Serenades.
Audition: May 18
- Training course takes place July 11-15, 9 a.m.-5 p.m. at Dancing Classrooms NYC, 25 West 31st Street, 4th Floor in NYC. Note: If accepted, you must be available for the entire training course.
- Auditions: May 18 in Plainview, NY
Seeking dancers, actors, and educators who are interested in becoming Certified Teaching Artists for the internationally acclaimed social development, arts-in-education residency program Dancing Classrooms: Transforming Lives One Step at a Time. Company states: "Created by Pierre Dulaine and his dancing partner Yvonne Marceau, Dancing Classrooms is the subject of two ...