- Runs Dec. 5-6 at BMCC Tribeca Performing Arts Center, 199 Chambers Street (between Greenwich & West Streets), New York City.
- Auditions: Sep 18 in New York, NY
Seeking writers and actors who write to participate in a Writers In Performance 12 wk. workshop that culminates in a performance of an ensemble-based theater piece. Workshop will explore writing exercises, theater games, improvisation, movement, and ensemble work.
- Rehearses at the end of October; shoots Nov. 7-9 and 14-16 in Orange County and Los Angeles, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 19, 20, 26, 27 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Ghostwriter in Love," a student film. Synopsis: A nameless ghost writer for a popular book sereis, Brian, struggles to have his voice heard as he deals with editors who stifle his creative input. When a co-worker, the girl of his dreams, kidnaps him and informs him of a plot ...
- Rehearsals begin January 2015 in NYC; performances begin February 2015 on tour.
- Auditions: Sep 19 in New York, NY
Casting male singers for the national and international touring concert of "Three Mo' Tenors" conceived, directed and choreographed by Marion J. Caffey. Synopsis: The hit PBS Great Performances and international touring concert is seeking versatile tenor singers of all non-Caucasian ethnicities for current and future productions, including a possible 15th ...
- Shoots in Atlanta, GA.
- Auditions: Sep 20 in Atlanta, GA
Casting "Soon," a music video featuring a new cutting-edge contemporary artist, capturing the story of couples in different scenarios.
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 6; runs Nov. 16-23 at the Flamboyan Theatre in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 20, 21, 22 in New York, NY
Casting actors/dancers for a multimedia theatrical performance piece, "The Fall," which examines the world’s relationship to the fall of the Berlin Wall as we approach its 25th anniversary. This is a final workshop presentation. Synopsis: The piece follows Doru Popescu, a young rebel with a noble cause: a world without ...
- Rehearses Oct. 24 & 25; shoots Oct. 26, 31 through Nov. 2 in L.A.
- Auditions: Sep 21 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "What's Your Emergency?" Synopsis: "A 911 dispatch operator must search for the music that disappears from the apartment next door in order to fall asleep again, discovering something even more valuable along the way."
- Runs Sept. 21, 8 p.m.-12:00 a.m. at Bar 9 in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 21 in New York, NY
Seeking participants for "Drunken Shakespeare," a free theatrical show described as "Shakespeare meets karaoke" during which performers perform their favorite scenes and monologues by the Bard for fun." The "Complete Works of Shakespeare" will be on hand to aid memory of lines and facilitate trying new pieces.
- Performances in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Sep 22 in Chicago, IL
Project description: "Chicago's premier cabaret venue is holding auditions for new talent."
- Rehearsals begin Nov. 3 in La Mirada; runs Nov. 24-Dec. 28 in Nashville, Boston, and Hartford, and other cities.
- Auditions: Sep 23, 24 in La Mirada, CA
Casting "Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer," a musical featuring swing dance and puppetry based on the 1964 Rankin Bass stop motion animation TV special.
- Performs Sunday mornings (9:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.) ongoing beginning mid-Oct. 2014 in Brooklyn, NY.
- Auditions: Sep 25 in Brooklyn, NY
"Progressive" Brooklyn Heights Church seeks professional musicians for Sunday services. Company states: "First Presbyterian Church of Brooklyn is an intentionally racially, culturally and theologically diverse congregation energetically committed to serving God in our church, families, workplaces, community and world."
- Runs Dec. 5-7 and 12-13 in Hackensack, NJ.
- Auditions: Sep 25, 26, 27 in Hackensack, NJ
Casting "Rugrats: A Live Musical," a musical based on Nickelodeon's classic hit animated series about life from a baby's point of view. Synopsis: The Rugrats are Tommy, our one-year-old hero, and his friends, Chukie, Phil and Lil and his cousin Angelica. Whenever adults are around, the Rugrats act like real ...
- Rehearses October 2014-May 2015 (Sat., 4-6:30 p.m.) at 3485 Third Ave., Bronx, NY; production dates vary throughout the year.
- Auditions: Sep 26, 27 in Bronx, NY
Seeking musicians, rappers, poets, singers dancers, and DJs with skills to take New York City and the boroughs by storm with music, spoken word, dance, and other talents. Selected participants will perform at limited shows throughout the rest of the year. Event assistant states: "If you think you have what ...
- Shoots Oct. 11 (eve. and night) in Salem County, NJ.
- Auditions: Sep 27 in Sewell, NJ
Casting the sixth episode of Supraliminal Films' Season 3 of "Memoirs of the Macabre." Casting eight roles within the episode. Casting director states: "The episode is an homage to '80s slasher movies. It involves eight campers getting chased down and killed by a supernatural force. It has lots of scares ...
- Runs in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 29 in New York, NY
Seeking actors for Agent Access Auditions sponsored by Actors' Equity Association and provided free of charge as a benefit of Equity Membership.
- Runs in NY.
- Auditions: Sep 30, Oct 1 in New York, NY
Casting Metropolitan Playhouse's 2014-15 Season. Season includes "Broadway Jones" (Michael Hardart, dir. Runs Nov. 14-Dec. 14), "Injunction Granted" (Alex Roe, dir. Runs Feb. 13-Mar. 15), "Alphabet City IX" (Runs Apr. 12-26), "East Village Chronicles, Volume 9" (Runs Apr. 12-26), "Walk Hard" (Abram Hill, writer. Runs May 22-June 21).
- Runs in Modesto and Fresno, CA.
- Auditions: Oct 2 in Fresno, CA
Casting Fresno Grand Opera's 2014-15 Season. Season includes "Christmas on Van Ness" (Rehearsals begin late October; runs Dec. 7, 2-5 p.m.), "Broadway on Van Ness" (Rehearsals begin February; runs Mar. 15, 5:00 p.m.), "Tosca" (Rehearsals begin January; runs May 1 & 3).
- Music rehearsals begin December 29. Staging rehearsals begin January 12, 2015. Performances run February 6, 8, 10, 12, & 14, 2015, at the The Hampton Opera Center, in Portland, OR.
- Auditions: Oct 5 in Portland, OR
Casting the opera, "Carmen." Project description: "The opera, written in the genre of opéra comique with musical numbers separated by dialogue, tells the story of the downfall of Don José, a naïve soldier who is seduced by the wiles of the fiery Gypsy, Carmen. Currently casting for the children's chorus."
- Rehearsals and performances vary per project.
- Auditions: Oct 6 in New York, NY
Seeking active Actors' Equity Association members under 18 who are not signed with any agency and are seeking representation. Agents from CESD Talent Agency and Fresh Faces Agency are expected to attend. These agencies specialize in representing young performers.
- Rehearses once a week based on dancer's availability; performance dates vary.
- Auditions: Oct 8, in Canton, MI
Seeking dancers ages 7-18 for MetCen's youth dance company.The performance troupes are based on age and skill level. Beginners welcome. Students will learn performance pieces to take to various showcases, festivals, and competitions. Technique classes include ballet, contemporary, and master classes when available. The season runs October-May, with some summer ...
- Rehearsals begin approx. Nov. 12, 2014 in North Hollywood, CA; performs Nov. 28-30, Dec. 6 & 7, 13 & 14, 20-23, 26-29 and Jan. 1-4, 2015 in Valencia, CA.
- Auditions: Oct 11 in North Hollywood, CA
Casting a hip, six person a cappella group to perform modern arrangements of holiday songs.
- Rehearsals begin mid-January 2015. Performances run March 6-21, 2015, in San Francisco, CA.
- Auditions: Oct 12, 13 in San Francisco, CA
Casting the play "Oh Dad, Poor Dad..." Production description: "In a fancy Caribbean resort, Jonathan is trapped between the mother he's depended on for so long and his own small dreams of freedom."
- Tours Jan. 3-May 31, 2015 travelling throughout the U.S. with additional future tours.
- Auditions: Oct 15, 16, in New York City, NY
Casting "In the Mood," a 1940s musical revue. Seeking singers and dancers for featured roles with a live 13-piece big band orchestra, performing great American music of the late 1930s and 1940s.