- Season runs in the summer in Bloomfield, IN.
- Auditions: Jan 26, in Chicago, IL
Shawnee Summer Theatre is casting its 2015 season, including "The Wizard of Oz," "The Boys Next Door," "I Love You, You're Perfect, Now Change," and "The Cat in the Hat." Project description: "The Shawnee Summer Theatre, commonly known as Shawnee, is a professional summer stock theatre in the rural community ...
- Runs in NYC.
- Auditions: Jan 26 in New York, NY
Seeking active, paid-up Equity actors who are not signed clients of any agent for the musical Agent Access Auditions, which are sponsored by Actors' Equity Association and provided free of charge as a benefit of Equity Membership.
- Rehearsal and production dates & locations are TBD.
- Auditions: Jan 30, 31 in Orem, UT
Casting professional and versatile dancers for current "Cirque du Soleil" shows and upcoming creations. Company states: "Founded in 1984, 20 shows presented simultaneously around the world, more than 5000 employees, 55 nationalities and 1,300 artists. Cirque du Soleil Casting offers onstage career opportunities for athletes, circus performers, clowns, dancers, singers, ...
- "Colors of Hope" runs at the end of April (exact dates TBD) in Machesney Park, IL; "Into the Woods" runs in June (exact dates TBD) in Machesney Park, IL.
- Auditions: Jan 30, 31 in Machesney Park, IL
Casting "Colors of Hope" and "Into the Woods." Synopsis: "Colors of Hope" is an original musical written by Rockford playwright-composer Andrew Mahan. The show follows two timelines. The first focuses on Tim Hopkins, a young professional ballet dancer learning to cope with life after his diagnosis of leukemia. Tim begins ...
- All rehearsals and performances in Lake Dillon, CO.
- Auditions: Jan 31 in Denver, CO
Casting the 2015 Season of the Lake Dillon Theatre Company. Season includes: "Freud's Last Session" (Wendy Moore, dir. Contract dates Feb. 24-Mar. 29); "Gutenberg the Musical" (Joshua Blanchard, dir.-choreo. Contract dates May 25-June 21); "La Cage Aux Folles" (Chris Alleman, dir.; Adam Estes, choreo. Contract dates June 15-Aug. 9); "Cloak ...
- Rehearses Saturdays (10 a.m.-5 p.m.) at Prentis Hall, Columbia University, 632 W. 125th St. (between Broadway and 12th Ave.) in NYC.
- Auditions: Jan 31, Feb 7 in New York, NY
Seeking participants for IMPACT Repertory Theatre, a Harlem-based, award-winning youth theater company that views leadership training and the performing arts as a way to develop oneself and change the world in a positive way. Director of admissions states: "We develop actors, dancers, rappers, singers, poets, and writers to create original ...
- Runs in NYC.
- Auditions: Feb 2 in New York, NY
Seeking active, paid-up Equity members who are not signed clients of any agent for dramatic Agent Access Auditions, which are sponsored by Actors' Equity Association and provided free of charge as a benefit of Equity Membership.
- Rehearsals and performances dependent upon roles.
- Auditions: Feb 6, 7 in Portland, OR
Casting multiple productions of Shakespeare plays or adaptations, for Portland-area Shakespeare companies, including Oregon Shakespeare Festival. Past companies in attendance include Anon It Moves, Fuse Theatre Ensemble, Milagro Theatre, Northwest Classical Theatre Company, Original Practice Shakespeare Festival, and Post 5.
- Rehearsals begin May 18; runs July 4-Sept. 7, with possible extension until late September in San Francisco, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 7, 9 in San Francisco, CA
Casting ensemble character actors who sing for San Francisco Mime Troupe's summer season. Company states: "The Tony and Obie Award-winning San Francisco Mime Troupe does not perform silent pantomime. We create original musical satires that attempt to make sense of the headlines, and perform in public spaces, primarily outdoors, at ...
- Rehearsal and production dates vary based on work booked.
- Auditions: Feb 9 in New York, NY
Seeking active, paid-up Equity performers who are not signed clients of any agent for NYC-area Equity franchised agency auditions.