- Rehearsals begin July 20. Opens September 5 in Whitinsville, MA.
- Seeking submissions from: Whitinsville, MA
Casting all roles for Edward Albee's Pulitzer winning drama, "A Delicate Balance." Project Description: "The anticipated peace of a quiet weekend for a comfortably upper-class New England couple and their alcoholic sister (in-law) is broken. Their best friends move in after being shaken by the terror of confronting their own ...
- Rehearses and performs in Ellenville, NY.
- Auditions: Apr 23 in New York, NY
Casting the Shadowland Theatre 2014 season. Season includes "Greater Tuna" (Jaston Williams, Joe Sears & Ed Howard, writers. Jim Ligon, dir. Rehearsals begin Apr. 22; runs May 2-18), "Good People"(David Lindsay-Abaire, writer. Brendan Burke, dir. Rehearsals begin May 13; runs May 30-June 15), "Three Viewings" (Jeffrey Hatcher, writer. James Glossman, ...
- Shoots May 17 & 18 in L.A.
- Auditions: Apr 24 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting a sci-fi action short, "Walker," set in a near post-apocalyptic future. Company states: "Our hero, Dominic Walker, is a loner trying to make life palatable through his imagination and sense of humor, but the laughs end when he's confronted by two other survivors after his supplies. Although Walker is ...
- Rehearses and performs in Nashville, TN.
- Auditions: Apr 24, 25 in Nashville, TN
Casting Nashville Shakespeare Festival. Festival includes: "As You Like It (William Shakespeare, writer Rehearsals begin July 14; runs Aug. 14-Sept. 14) and "Twelfth Night" (William Shakespeare, writer Rehearsals begin Dec. 8, 2014; runs Jan. 6-31, 2015).
- Rehearses and performs in Wilmington, DE.
- Auditions: Apr 28 in New York, NY
Casting the Delaware Theatre Company's 2014-2015 season. Season includes "Nora" (Rehearsals begin Jan. 13, 2015; runs Feb. 4-22, 2015); "Rest, in Pieces" (Rehearsals begin Oct. 14; runs Nov. 5-23, 2014); "Because of Winn Dixie" (Rehearsals begin Mar. 11, 2015; runs Apr. 8-May 3, 2015).
- Rehearses Mondays, 7-9 p.m. Performs every Friday at 11 p.m. (call time 10 p.m.) in Chicago, IL. Coquettes and Cigarette Girls are expected to be available for two Fridays per month.
- Auditions: May 3 in Chicago, IL
Casting burlesque dancers and cigarette girls for a weekly comedy & burlesque cabaret.
- Rehearses Aug.-Oct. 2014 in Boston, MA; tours Sept. 2014-Feb. 1, 2015.
- Auditions: May 4 in New York, NY
Casting three national tours featuring dramatic adaptations of 19th-century literature.
- Auditions: May 5 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting for Center Theatre Group's monthly Equity auditions.
- Season runs Aug. 5, 2014-Apr. 26, 2015 in Denver, CO.
- Auditions: May 5 in Denver, CO
Casting the Denver Center Theatre Company's 2014-2015 season. Season includes "The Unsinkable Molly Brown" (Kathleen Marshall, dir.-choreo. Rehearsals begin Aug. 5; runs Sept. 12-Oct. 26); "Lord of the Flies" (Rehearsals begin Aug. 26; runs Sept. 26-Nov. 2); "Vanya and Sonia and Masha and Spike" (Rehearsals begin Sept. 9; runs Oct. ...
- Each NYC-area AEA-franchised agency attends at least one AAA session (either musical or dramatic) per year. Approximately 30 AAA calls are scheduled annually.
- Auditions: May 5 in New York, NY
Actors Equity is holding Agent Access Auditions (AAAs).
- "Charlotte’s Web" runs August 14-Ocober 12; "The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane" runs September 22-November 16; "A Thousand Cranes" tours September 21, 2014-May 22, 2015; "The Owl and the Pussycat" tours September 21, 2014-May 22, 2015; "A Year With Frog and Toad" runs October 10-December 28; "The Three Javelinas" runs December 29, 2014-March 8, 2015; "Girls Who Wear Glasses" tours January 19, 2-15-May 22, 2015; "Shrek the Musical" runs March 23, 2015-May 22, 2015.
- Auditions: May 7, 8 in Tempe, AZ
Childsplay is casting its 2014-15 season for Childsplay, including "Charlotte’s Web" (a play), "The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane" (a play), "A Thousand Cranes" (a play), "The Owl and the Pussycat" (a musical), "A Year With Frog and Toad" (a musical), "The Three Javelinas" (a musical), "Girls Who Wear Glasses" ...
- Rehearses May 18-July 24 (3-4 days per week); performs July 25-27 in University Park, IL.
- Auditions: May 12, 13 in University Park, IL
The Southland Area Theatre Ensemble is casting "In The Heights."
- Rehearsals begin May 26 for six weeks; runs July 25-Aug. 10 in NJ.
- Auditions: May 15, 18, in Somerset, NJ
Casting for the TeensVill 2014 production of "Gypsy," a musical fable. Loosely based on the 1957 memoirs of Gypsy Rose Lee, 'Gypsy' focuses on her mother, Rose, whose name has become synonymous with “the ultimate show business mother."
- Rehearsals beginning in June. Performances August 22 - Sept 20, in Point Richmond, CA.
- Auditions: Jun 1, 2 in Point Richmond, CA
Casting the musical production "Berlin To Broadway." Production description: "A musical voyage from the streets of pre-war Berlin, to exile in Paris and final acclaim on Broadway, Weill’s music creates a brilliant picture of the world around him – from the gritty Threepenny Opera and Happy End to the soaring ...