- Shoots June 1-3, 2015 in NYC.
- Auditions: Apr 26 in New York, NY
Casting "Kissing the Dog," a student film for Columbia University. Synopsis: A young thief is confronted with a moral dilemma when he finds a massive amount of child pornography on the laptop he has just stolen. Producer states: "In terms of production, actors will never be around any suggestive or ...
- Rehearses June 14-25 (four hrs. daily; excluding June 21); tech June 25; performs June 25 (evening) at Tisch School of the Arts Fifth Floor Theater, 111 2nd Ave., NYC. Note: All dancers must be present at the entirety of all rehearsals. Exact time of rehearsals to be determined based on dancers' schedules.
- Auditions: Apr 26, 27 in New York, NY
Seeking professional, highly trained dancers for the creation of a new dance piece. Choreographer states: "Pilar Castro Kiltz, alumna of Tisch School of the Arts MFA program, has been invited to present a piece for the annual alumni concert. She will be creating a new piece to have its first ...
- Rehearsal and production dates & locations are TBA.
- Auditions: Apr 26, May 10, 17, 24, 31, Jun 7, 14, 21, 28 in Castaic, CA
Seeking a male/female hard rock drummer. Company states: "We need to promote a new movie by David Rountree, entitled 'Cut,' which we wrote and performed the song 'Killers/Slashers.' We will be doing TV appearances, studio recordings, and the Hollywood circuit including merchandising of which you will get a piece of ...
- Rehearses evenings and weekends for about five weeks prior to opening night. Performances run four weeks for plays, and five weeks for musicals. Rehearsals and productions run August-May 2016, at ArtsWest in Seattle, WA.
- Auditions: Apr 27, May 4 in Seattle, WA
ArtsWest is casting its 2015-16 season, including "Green Day’s American Idiot," "My Mañana Comes," "Really Really," "Violet," and "Death of a Salesman."
- Rehearses throughout May; shoots May 20 at Santa Monica College Airport Arts Campus, 2800 Airport Ave., Santa Monica, CA.
- Auditions: Apr 27 in Santa Monica, CA
Seeking actors to interpret leading roles in a scene from the Oscar-nominated film "Y tu mamá también" (Mexico, 2001) for a student project. Filmmaker states: "A group of emerging filmakers from Santa Monica College's state-of-the-art film program will re-create a single scene out of the film. The finished product will ...
- "Hair" rehearses July 6-27; runs July 29-31, Aug. 1-2, 5-9, 12-16. "The 1940's Radio Hour" rehearses Nov. 2-23; runs Nov. 24, 25, 27-29; Dec. 2-6, 9-13.
- Auditions: Apr 27 in NYC, NY
Casting "Hair". A cultural phenomenon in musical theatre, Hair celebrates the rock music and culture of the ‘60s and ‘70s, and follows a group of young Americans in their effort to foster peace and love during the Vietnam War. Iconic musical numbers include "Aquarius", "Good Morning Starshine", "I Believe in ...
- Shows rehearse and run in Winter Park, FL.
- Auditions: Apr 28, in Winter Park, FL
Seeking Equity and non-Equity actor/singer/dancers for two shows in Winter Park Playhouse's season: "Dames at Sea" (rehearsals begin July 6; runs July 23-Aug. 22); and "The Marvelous Wondrettes" (rehearsals begin Aug. 24; runs Sept. 10-Oct. 10).
- Season rehearses and performs in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Apr 29, 30, May 1 in Chicago, IL
Casting the House Theatre of Chicago's 2015-16 season. All shows at The House are original works which contain a great deal of physicality and spectacle.
- Rehearses May 2-June 4; performance date is TBD at The Ruby @ The Complex as part of The Hollywood Fringe Festival in Hollywood.
- Auditions: Apr 29, 30 in Hollywood, CA
Casting a 30-minute comedic one act, multimedia film & stage piece, "Helmet Heart," about Addie who gets dumped by her husband Nick who asks for the wedding ring back as it's a family heirloom. In protest, Addie swallows the ring, causing her to choke and blackout. While in her blackout, ...
- Rehearses the first week of May, four days/nights a week; runs July 8-27, with the possibility of extending to Aug. 2 at the Atlas Performing Arts Center (Sprenger Theater), a 175 seat theater, in Washington D.C.; will also be producing a one week Off-Off Broadway run at the end of August in NYC.
- Auditions: Apr 29, 30, in New York, NY
Casting "The Insanity of Mary Girard," a play. Synopsis: In 1790, Mary Girard is committed to an asylum. After Mary becomes pregnant by another man, her husband has her declared legally insane. Now, Mary sits in a chair as the "furies" dance around and impersonate people from her past, present ...