- Rehearsals begin March 30, 2015; touring dates TBA.
- Auditions: Sep 5 in New York, NY
Casting the national touring production of "Matilda."
- Rehearsals in midtown Manhattan begin September 21 (three per week). Tech rehearsals Nov. 4-6; runs Nov. 7-23 for 13 performances at HERE Arts Center in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 3, 4 in New York City, NY
Casting "Bohemian Lights", the latest performance piece from Live Source, a multidisciplinary performance ensemble. Synopsis: "Bohemian Lights" is the journey of a blind poet, Max Estrella, on the last night of his life. On the streets of Madrid, the city is self-destructing, the country on the verge of revolution. It ...
- Performs Oct. 30 at Diavolo Dance Theater on Moulton Ave in L.A. Note: Rehearsal times vary depending on the number of pieces each dancer is chosen to perform.
- Auditions: Sep 3 in Los Angeles, CA
This is going to be a great night of fundraising and awareness. Casting Jipe Moyo: A Benefit Show for Tanzanian Children, produced by Not Man Apart, choreography by Masha Balovlenkov. All the money raised during the event goes directly to providing medical care for children with spinal disorders, tuberculosis, HIV, ...
- Rehearsals begin approx. Jan. 13, 2015 in NYC; performance dates TBA.
- Auditions: Sep 4, 5 in New York, NY
Casting "It Shoulda Been You." Synopsis: In a world where nothing is what it seems, religions collide, Machiavellian plots are revealed, promises broken, secrets exposed, and hope springs from the most unlikely of places. Is it the latest conflict in the Middle East? No, it’s just the Steinberg wedding.
- Rehearsals begin Nov. 4; runs Nov. 28-Dec. 31 in Philadelphia, PA.
- Auditions: Sep 5 in Philadelphia, PA
Casting "This is the Week That Is," written and performed by the This is the Week That Is ensemble.
- Devising will take place September 29-October 29, in Chicago, IL. Shows run November 4-29, Tuesday-Thursday at 10:30 a.m., Fridays at 7:30 p.m., and Saturdays at 4 p.m., with a possible one-week extension with extra pay.
- Auditions: Sep 5, 6 in Chicago, IL
Casting "The American Revolution." Producers state: "A new devised, physical theater piece based on the American Revolutionary War. TU is planning to create a highly physical, fast-paced retelling of the whole American Revolutionary War in a very confined space (3 ft. x 7 ft.) and time (60 minutes)."
- Rehearsals begin in mid-late September and are four-five nights a week with the occasional weekend; tech rehearsals Oct. 27 & 28; runs Oct. 29-Nov. 9 at CAP21 Blackbox in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 6, 7, in New York, NY
Underling Productions LLC is casting "Measure for Measure." Seeking non-union actors with Shakespearean experience. All ethnicities and ages are encouraged to apply. Underling Productions is open to non-traditional casting and all actors will play multiple roles. Underling Productions is a NYC-based theater company committed to producing accessible and contemporarily-themed classic ...
- Season runs in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 6, 7 in New York City, NY
Casting the 2014-15 season of Bottoms Dream. Now in their second season, Bottoms Dream is a NYC-based theater company that reinvents Shakespeare and other classic texts. Season includes: "12 Hour Reinvention" (actors will have 12 hours to reinvent, rehearse and perform a Shakespeare scene. As this is a one-day commitment, ...
- Shoots Nov. 12-Dec. 20 in L.A.
- Auditions: Sep 7 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Crumbs", an independent feature Horror film. Synopsis: An idealistic baker discovers her husband/business partner having an affair with a young employee and resolves to sabotage their own “dream” bakery. Griselda and Rupert Mayer have it all. They run a mom-n-pop bakery in a wholesome community. They’ve been blissfully married ...
- Runs in Los Angeles, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 8 in Los Angeles, CA
Seeking Equity actors for Center Theatre Group.
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 6; previews begin Oct. 31; runs Nov. 1-16 in Long Beach, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 8 in Long Beach, CA
Casting "Big Fish," based on the Tim Burton movie by the same title.