- Rehearsals begin on or about Aug. 11 in NYC; performances begin on or about Sept. 23 in Detroit, MI.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting the non-Equity tour of "Annie." One of the world’s best-loved musicals returns in time-honored form. Directed by original director and lyricist Martin Charnin and produced by Troika Entertainment, LLC, this iconic "Annie" will be a brand-new presentation of the original production.
- Rehearsals begin March 17th; opens May 2nd opening in Allentown, PA.
- Seeking submissions from: Allentown, PA
Casting the Tony-award winning Broadway musical "Urinetown." Project Description: "A satire of the legal system, capitalism, social irresponsibility, populism, bureaucracy, corporate mismanagement, and municipal politics. The show also parodies musicals such as 'The Cradle Will Rock' and 'Les Misérables,' as well as the Broadway musical itself as a form."
- Rehearse mid March-April; performs tentatively May 12-June 8 at Paradise Factory, 64 East 4th Street in NY.
- Auditions: Mar 11 in Manhattan, NY
Casting "Interpreting Her Martyr'd Signs." Producers state: "For Love & Duty Players will be presenting their inaugural production at the Planet Connections Theatre Festivity this May/June. This production is an adaptation of Shakespeare’s "Titus Andronicus" called ‘Interpreting Her Martyr’d Signs.' This is a devised, movement, and classical text based piece ...
- Rehearsals begin Mar. 23, in Park Slope, Brooklyn, based on artist availability; performs Apr. 14, in Ditmas Park, Brooklyn.
- Auditions: Mar 11 in Brooklyn, NY
Casting the showcase of "Sparkle the Fairy Princess," a new 45-minute interactive musical for young children, featuring two original fairy characters and their popular princess friends. Seeking strong actors uniquely skilled with children.
- Rehearsals begin March 27; runs May 1-10 (weekends) in NYC.
- Auditions: Mar 11, 12 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity or non-Equity female performers for a new, one-woman theater piece based on writings by feminist icon Andrea Dworkin, author of "Woman Hating," "Pornography," "Intercourse" and other feminist works.
- Rehearsals begin March 24; previews begin April 14 for an open-ended run in NYC.
- Auditions: Mar 13, in New York, NY
Casting "Here Lies Love," which follows the intertwining lives of Imelda Romualdez Marcos and the woman who raised her, Estrella Cumpas, against the political backdrop of the Marcoses' rise to power and fortune in the Philippines. Set in the clubs of the rich and famous that Imelda loved and frequented, ...
- Rehearsals begin in September; runs October 24-November 2 in Chicago, IL. Participation may also be requested at a fundraising gala on May 31, as well as an additional fundraiser with date TBD.
- Auditions: Mar 13, 16 in Chicago, IL
Third Eye Theatre Ensemble is casting its inaugural production of "The Medium," a musical by Gian Carlo Menotti.