- Rehearsals begin Sept. 2; runs Oct. 1-26 in Millburn, NJ.
- Auditions: Apr 17 in New York, NY
Casting "Can Can," a new production of Cole Porter’s classic musical. Pistache, a Parisian café owner, decides to feature the scandalous dance, the Can-Can. But will her defiance of the law end her business and her love life? Production states: "This fresh new production features a re-crafted script by the ...
- Shoots May 2-4 in Brooklyn, NY.
- Auditions: Apr 18 in New York, NY
Casting "One Man's Trash," a Portlandia-style short comedy about a man and his garbage bag on a journey from a grocery store in Flushing to a community garden in Greenpoint. Along the way, he meets many kooky, idiosyncratic Brookkyn natives. Production states: "This piece is being produced by the NYU ...
- Rehearsals begin April 23; opens May 16 (projected) at The Next Stage Theatre in Hollywood, CA. Performances will be once a week, for four weeks with a possible three week extension.
- Auditions: Apr 19 in Hollywood, CA
Casting "Broadway, Here We Come!" a new musical theater review set in song cycle format. Most of the pieces in the show are from current, up-and-coming Musical Theater composers with a few, more standard pieces thrown in.
- Runs May through July in NYC.
- Auditions: Apr 19 in Bronx, NY
Casting "Music With A Message." Director's Assistant states: "Renaissance Youth Center is proud to present its Sixth Annual 'Music With A Message' summer tour! We are looking for musicians, rappers, poets, singers and dancers to take New York City and the boroughs by storm with music, spoken word, dance, and ...
- Rehearses Aug.-Oct. 2014 in Boston, MA; tour runs Sept. 2014-Feb. 1, 2015.
- Auditions: Apr 20 in New York, NY
Casting three national non-Equity tours, featuring dramatic adaptations of 19th-century literature.
- Rehearsals begin July 20. Opens September 5 in Whitinsville, MA.
- Auditions: Apr 21, 22 in Whitinsville, MA
Casting all roles for Edward Albee's Pulitzer winning drama, "A Delicate Balance." Project Description: "The anticipated peace of a quiet weekend for a comfortably upper-class New England couple and their alcoholic sister (in-law) is broken. Their best friends move in after being shaken by the terror of confronting their own ...
- Shoots May in NYC.
- Auditions: Apr 22 in New York, NY
Casting "Not Guilty," the ultimate look at the personal life behind a Dominican natural. This dramatic story tells the twists and turns of a ruthless government that is prosecuting him. Despite family turmoil he maintains a presence as a formidable force not to be taken lightly.
- Rehearses and performs in Ellenville, NY.
- Auditions: Apr 23 in New York, NY
Casting the Shadowland Theatre 2014 season. Season includes "Greater Tuna" (Jaston Williams, Joe Sears & Ed Howard, writers. Jim Ligon, dir. Rehearsals begin Apr. 22; runs May 2-18), "Good People"(David Lindsay-Abaire, writer. Brendan Burke, dir. Rehearsals begin May 13; runs May 30-June 15), "Three Viewings" (Jeffrey Hatcher, writer. James Glossman, ...
- Rehearses and performs in Nashville, TN.
- Auditions: Apr 24, 25 in Nashville, TN
Casting Nashville Shakespeare Festival. Festival includes: "As You Like It (William Shakespeare, writer Rehearsals begin July 14; runs Aug. 14-Sept. 14) and "Twelfth Night" (William Shakespeare, writer Rehearsals begin Dec. 8, 2014; runs Jan. 6-31, 2015).
- Rehearses and performs in Wilmington, DE.
- Auditions: Apr 28 in New York, NY
Casting the Delaware Theatre Company's 2014-2015 season. Season includes "Nora" (Rehearsals begin Jan. 13, 2015; runs Feb. 4-22, 2015); "Rest, in Pieces" (Rehearsals begin Oct. 14; runs Nov. 5-23, 2014); "Because of Winn Dixie" (Rehearsals begin Mar. 11, 2015; runs Apr. 8-May 3, 2015).