- Rehearsals begin Jan. 2015 in Boston, MA; tours nationally February-June.
- Auditions: Oct 20 in New York, NY
Seeking actors for Chamber Theatre's national touring productions of dramatic adaptations of 19th century literature and contemporary material.
- Representation is TBD.
- Auditions: Oct 20 in New York, NY
Seeking only active, paid-up Equity Members at the Agent Access Auditions (AAAs). Each NYC-area AEA-franchised agency attends at least one AAA session (either musical or dramatic) per year. Approximately 30 AAA calls are scheduled annually. Agent Access Auditions are sponsored by Actors' Equity Association and provided free of charge as ...
- Rehearsals TBD based on actor availability; shoots Nov. 14-16 in Brooklyn & Queens, NY.
- Auditions: Oct 23, 24 in New York, NY and Oct 22 in New York, NY
Casting "Black Paper Rainbow Stars," an independent short film with the goal of becoming a feature. Synopsis: Down a neon staircase, inside an abandoned basement, a young girl uses her color crayons and a blank piece of paper to explain to her toy mermaid the mysteries of her world.
- Shoots in December (two days over a weekend, tentatively Dec. 13-14) at Pepperdine University, Malibu, CA, and in a studio in L.A.
- Auditions: Oct 25 in Malibu, CA
Casting leads and extras for a short fashion film about young love and discovery that will feature pieces from a high-end NYC accessories designer. Coordinator states: "This is for the designer and will potentially be posted on her website as part of a campaign to boost brand awareness. The intent ...
- Shoots November 2014-February 2015 in NYC, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania.
- Auditions: Oct 25, 26 in New York, NY
Casting a narrative short, "Days of Dust," which journeys through the triumphs and falls of innocence from youth to adulthood. Director states: "It is a modern lyrical piece which will be visually magical and conceptually metaphysical."
- Each film will be shot over three weekends around L.A. "Break Down" shoots Nov. 22-23, "Break Apart" shoots Dec. 6-7, and "Break Away" will be shot Jan. 3-4. Note: "Break Down" takes place on a campground, which will be the only location outside of L.A.
- Auditions: Oct 25, 26 in Hollywood, CA
Casting "The Break Trilogy," a series of short films. Synopsis: "The Break Trilogy" consists of "Break Down," "Break Apart," and "Break Away." These are short chamber pieces, exploring three categories of love: unrequited, tragic, and unconditional. In a time when the word "love" is used so loosely, these shorts examine ...
- Rehearses Saturdays (10 a.m.-5 p.m.) at Prentis Hall, Columbia University, 632 W. 125th St. (between Broadway and 12th Ave.) in NYC.
- Auditions: Oct 25 in New York, NY
Seeking participants for IMPACT Repertory Theatre, a Harlem-based, award-winning youth theater company that views leadership training and the performing arts as a way to develop oneself and change the world in a positive way. Director of admissions states: "We develop actors, dancers, rappers, singers, poets, and writers to create original ...
- Rehearses Tues., Wed., and weekends until tech week (Nov. 22-26) in Riverside, CA; runs Nov. 29, 30, Dec. 4, 5, & 7 at The Box Theater in Riverside.
- Auditions: Oct 25 in Riverside, CA
Casting the Elton John and Tim Rice musical "Aida." Producers state: "A beautifully-staged musical of love, family, and love that is timeless. The production will stay true to its original concept and be presented at The Box Riverside Theater, a new venue with great atmosphere for this epic story--Aida, Radames, ...
- Cruise launches Spring 2015.
- Auditions: Oct 26, 27, Nov 1 in Orlando, FL
Seeking an ensemble of eight dynamic performers for the various entertainment offerings for Viking Cruises' newest venture, Viking Ocean Cruises. Seeking strong singer/actors who move very well and dancer/actors who sing well for three new main stage shows, cabarets, and other entertainment moments. The three main stage shows consist of ...
- Individual music rehearsals take place in May 2015, in Chicago, IL. Staging, choreography, and dress rehearsals run June 8-July 2, 2015. All rehearsals will be on the north side of Chicago. Performances run July 2-August 2, 2015, at Stage 773 in Lakeview. For special appearance engagements, and extension performances, refer to the accompanied audition attachment.
- Auditions: Oct 26, 27 in Chicago, IL
Casting “See Rock City & Other Destinations”, a musical. Project description: "A contemporary musical about connections missed and made at tourist destinations across America. A wanderer believes his destiny is written on rooftops along the North Carolina Interstate; a young man yearns to connect with intelligent life in Roswell, New ...