- Plays in Winter Park, FL.
- Auditions: Aug 3, 4 in Winter Park, FL
Casting musical theater performers for the Winter Park Playhouse Spring Series 2015-16, to include "I Left My Heart: A Salute to the Music of Tony Bennett (reh. Jan. 4, 2016; runs Jan.21-Feb. 27, 2016), "I Love My Wife" (reh. Feb. 29, 2016; runs Mar. 17-19, 2016 and Mar. 31-Apr. 23, ...
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 18; runs Sept. 27-Nov. 7 at the historic Players Theatre in the West Village.
- Auditions: Aug 4 in New York, NY
Casting actors who sing and dancers for an original musical, "Sleepy Hollow," based on "The Legend of Sleepy Hollow."
- Rehearses Aug.-Sept. 2015 in NYC and Garrison, NY (easily accessible on the MTA Hudson line); performs the weekends of Sept. 11 and possibly Sept. 18.
- Auditions: Aug 4, 5 in New York, NY
Casting "Pieces of Panic," a 15-minute comedy selected to be performed in the the Aery Theatre Company 20/20 One-Act Festival held at the Depot theatre in Garrison. Synopsis: A young New York couple, Hannah and Max, banter their way through high stress moments in their otherwise blissful existence.
- Tours Oct. 9-30; runs Nov. 1-22 at the Public Theater.
- Auditions: Aug 6 in New York, NY
Casting Shakespeare's "Comedy of Errors." This production is part of the Mobile Shakespeare Initiative.
- Rehearsal dates TBD; runs Oct. 8, 9, 10, and 17 (8 p.m.) and Oct. 11 & 18 (2 p.m.) at Art House Productions, 136 Magnolia Ave., Jersey City, NJ.
- Auditions: Aug 7, 8 in Jersey City, NJ
Casting "Is That Danny DeVito?," a new full-length play to be performed in Jersey City, NJ. Synopsis: The piece is a parody of Samuel Beckett's "Waiting for Godot" and focuses on the millennial experience. The action of the play centers on Dusty and Geoff, twenty-somethings, waiting for a bus to ...
- Shoots Sept. 8-15 in NYC.
- Auditions: Aug 8, 9 in New York, NY
Brass Monkey Films, a collective of film students based in New York, is producing a series of short films. Currently seeking talent for "Your Secret." Synopsis: Everyone has something to hide and George, a 25 year old concierge, blackmails random people in New York, always asking for the same amount ...
- Workshops in November/December 2015; rehearsals begin Jan. 4, 2016; performs mid-Feb. 2016 in NYC.
- Auditions: Aug 8 in Brooklyn, NY
Seeking dancers for "1989," an Argentinian concert theater piece originally developed in 2014 at Columbia University, and to be performed at the Connelly Theatre. Synopsis: "1989" follows the lives of two young Argentine newlyweds at the start their lives together during one of Argentina's most politically tense and economically challenging ...
- Contracts are ongoing, with each tour running an average of ten to eleven months. Performers may be cast at the start of a tour or as a replacement.
- Auditions: Aug 10 in Kissimmee, FL
Casting "Sesame Street Live" and other family-friendly stage productions.
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 7; tech week begins early October; runs throughout October at The Clemente Theatre in NYC.
- Auditions: Aug 10 in New York, NY
Seeking dancer/actors for "Broken" as part of the First Annual Horror Theatre Festival. Company states; "The concept is a physical-theater based piece used with stylized movement set to original music and theatrical effect. Things to keep in mind: You must be versed in the style of contemporary dance. Skills to ...
- Each NYC-area AEA-franchised agency attends at least one AAA session (either musical or dramatic) per year. Approximately 30 AAA calls are scheduled annually.
- Auditions: Aug 17 in New York, NY
Seeking active, paid-up Equity Members who are not signed clients of any agent for Agent Access Auditions. Agent Access Auditions are sponsored by Actors' Equity Association and provided free of charge as a benefit of Equity membership. AEA thanks the National Association of Talent Representatives (NATR) for its assistance in ...
- Runs Oct. 9 and 10 at 7:30 p.m.; Oct. 15 and 17 at 7:30 p.m.; Oct. 18 at 2 p.m.; Oct. 22 and 24 at 7:30 p.m., and Oct. 25 at 2 p.m. in Allentown, PA.
- Auditions: Aug 18 in Allentown, PA
Casting "The Addams Family," a musical. Synopsis: Wednesday Addams, the ultimate princess of darkness, has grown up and fallen in love with a sweet, smart young man from a respectable family – a man her parents have never met. And if that weren’t upsetting enough, Wednesday confides in her father ...
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 6 (off Labor Day) in a studio space at 105 W. 4th St., Greensburg, PA; runs Sept. 25-27 at the Palace Theatre, 21 W. Otterman St. in Greensburg, PA.
- Auditions: Aug 22 in Greensburg, PA
Casting a new musical, "Tink!" about the origins of Tinkerbell, Peter Pan, and Captain Hook.
- Rehearses Saturdays (10 a.m.-5 p.m.) at Grant Cornerstone, 1301 Amsterdam Avenue (between 124th and 123rd.) in NYC.
- Auditions: Aug 22, Sep 19 in New York, NY
Seeking participants for IMPACT Repertory Theatre, a Harlem-based, award-winning youth theater company that views leadership training and the performing arts as a way to develop oneself and change the world in a positive way. Director of admissions states: "We develop actors, dancers, rappers, singers, poets, and writers to create original ...
- Rehearsals begin on or about Sept. 13; runs Oct. 31-Dec. 4 (Fri. & Sat., 8 p.m.; Sun. 2 p.m.) at the Simi Valley Cultural Arts Center, 3050 Los Angeles Avenue, Simi Valley, CA 93065.
- Auditions: Aug 31, Sep 1 in Simi Valley, CA
Casting "The Addams Family,"with music and lyrics by Andrew Lippa, and book by Rick Elice & Marshall Brickman as the final presentation of Actors' Repertory Theatre of Simi's 2015 season at the Simi Valley Cultural Arts Center.