- Contract dates TBA; shows perform onboard the Oasis of the Sea.
- Auditions: Apr 17 in New York, NY
Seeking professional, seasoned singers and dancers to perform in two upcoming productions on board the Oasis of the Seas. Royal Caribbean will be presenting the award-winning musical “Cats,” with music by Andrew Lloyd Webber and originally produced by Cameron Mackintosh. This full-length Broadway musical will be presented alongside “Come Fly ...
- Season rehearses and performs in Boston, MA.
- Auditions: Apr 17 in Boston, MA
Casting the Huntington Theatre Company 2014-15 Season. Season includes "Guess Who's Coming To Dinner" (David Esbjornson, dir.; Rehearsals begin Aug. 12; runs Sept. 5-Oct. 5 with a possible ext. through Oct. 12 at Boston University Theatre - Main Stage); "The Second Girl" (Campbell Scott, dir.; Rehearsals begin Dec. 23; runs ...
- Tour is currently running and scheduled through June 8. Rehearsals for both the international and national tours begin Aug. 24. Closing date is TBD.
- Auditions: Apr 17, in New York, NY
NETworks is casting their 2014-15 international and national tours of "Disney's Beauty and the Beast."
- Rehearsals will be held at Tremont Terrace Moravian Church in Bronx NY; runs May 18-June 6 at the Manhattan Repertory Theater in NY.
- Auditions: Apr 17 in Bronx, NY
Casting "With Love," a one-act play by Diana Sunder to be performed at the Manhattan Repertory Theatre's Spring One-Act Competition. This show was a finalist for Best Play at the Strawberry One-Act Festival in February.
- Rehearsals mid-April through mid-May in NYC.
- Auditions: Apr 21 in New York, NY
Seeking tour guides for "Haunted Manhattan," which offers walking tours in Greenwich Village, the East Village, and West Village of Manhattan. Producer states: "On a Haunted Manhattan tour, a secret underworld of ghosts and ghouls reveals itself as you're guided through the streets of Greenwich Village by creepy characters who ...
- Season runs Aug. 2014-Feb. 2015 in Louisville, KY.
- Auditions: Apr 24, 25 in Chicago, IL
The Actors Theatre of Louisville is casting its 2014 season. Shows include: "Dracula" (Bill McNulty, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 14; runs Sept. 21-Oct. 13); "A Christmas Carol" (Drew Fracher, dir. Rehearsals begin Oct. 29; runs Nov. 28-Dec. 23); and "The Brothers Size" (Tarell Alvin McCraney, writer. Rehearsals begin Dec. 9, ...
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 26; runs Sept. 23-Nov. 1 in NYC.
- Auditions: Apr 25 in New York, NY
Casting "While I Yet Live," a new show that explores coming of age in Pittsburgh amongst a bevy of fascinating and strong-willed women.
- Shoots Nov. 11-Dec. 11 in Jim Thorpe, PA.
- Auditions: Apr 26 in New York, NY
Casting "Funny the Movie."
- Rehearsals begin in May. Performances run July 18-August 2 in Buckingham, PA.
- Auditions: Apr 26, 27 in Doylestown, PA
Casting Meredith Willson's Tony award winning Broadway classic, "The Music Man." Project Description: "A musical about con man Harold Hill, who poses as a boys' band leader and sells instruments and uniforms to naive Iowa townsfolk, promising to train the new band members."
- Season runs Aug. 2014-May 2015 in Pawtucket, RI.
- Auditions: May 2, 4 in Pawtucket, RI
Casting The Gamm 2014-15 season. Shows include: "Grounded" (George Brant, writer; Judith Swift, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 19; runs Sept. 4-28); "Hedda Gabler" (Henrik Ibsen, writer; Tony Estrella, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 29; runs Oct. 23-Nov. 30); "Morality Play" (Tony Estrella, adaptation; Barry Unsworth, novel; Tyler Doborowsky, dir. Rehearsals begin ...
- Rehearses May 21-June 26. Performances run June 27-28, in New Orleans, LA. All other location info will be released at a later time.
- Auditions: May 3 in New Orleans, LA
Casting for "Behind My Enemy's Eyes," a stage play set in Afghanistan during 2007, highlighting the challenges faced by soldiers on both sides of this battle.
- Development/workshop June 22-July 15 in Gainesville, Florida. Tech rehearsal Aug. 25-Sept. 7 in Tempe, AZ; runs Sept. 8-13 in Austin, TX, then tours nationally Sept. 15-Nov. 22 (premieres Nov. 10-16 in NYC; New York dates may be staffed by a different cast & crew than the national tour), with additional tour dates in March 2015.
- Auditions: May 5 in New York, NY
En Garde Arts, a not-for-profit organization (formerly called En Garde Productions), is casting "Basetrack," a multi-media theatrical event depicting the stories of Marines who served in the war in Afghanistan.
- Rehearsals will begin in June. Opens August 22 opening in Norristown, PA.
- Auditions: May 12, 13 in Norristown, PA
Casting the Broadway musical, "Man of La Mancha." Project Description: "Based on Miguel de Cervantes' 17th century masterpiece,'Don Quixote,' it tells the story of the mad knight, Don Quixote, as a play within a play, performed by Cervantes and his fellow prisoners as he awaits a hearing with the Spanish ...