Showing 5 roles with upcoming auditions in all locationsView more roles
- Rehearsals begin June 27 (likely evenings and weekends); runs July 25-26 (with possible extension) as part of the 2013 New York Musical Theatre Festival in NYC.
- Auditions: May 24 in New York, NY
Casting "The Hills are Alive!," which follows the story of a singing family who, trying to escape the Nazis, decide to cross the Alps into Switzerland. They encounter many obstacles along the way, including wild animals, strange mountain people, and sibling rivalry--all the while singing their way through any trouble. ...
- Runs July 9-28 at the center in L.A.
- Auditions: Jun 4 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting Shakepeare's "A Midsummer Night's Dream."
- Rehearsals begin Feb. 10, 2014; runs Mar. 6-Apr. 6, 2014 at the Central Square Theater in Cambridge, MA.
- Auditions: Jun 10 in Cambridge, MA
Casting Tony Kushner's "But the Giraffe" and "Brundibar," by Hans Krasa and adapted by Tony Kushner, to be presented as part of the Underground Railway Theater's upcoming season.
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 23; runs Oct. 8-13 in Raleigh Memorial Auditorium at the Duke Energy Center for the Performing Arts in Raleigh, NC.
- Auditions: Jun 24, in New York City, NY
Casting "Cats." Based on the poetry of T.S. Eliot, "Cats" tells the story, in song and dance, of the annual gathering of Jellicle cats at which time one special cat is selected to ascend to the Heaviside Layer.
- Performances are ongoing at the Winter Garden Theatre in NYC.
- Auditions: Aug 21 in New York, NY
Casting possible replacements for the current Broadway production of "Mama Mia." The songs of the pop group ABBA provide the score for this romantic comedy that contrasts the dreams and desires of a young woman about to become a bride with those of her mother, a free spirit of the ...