- Weekly rehearsals begin early January (Sunday evenings) in West Hollywood; further aerial training will be scheduled around dancer/trainer availability.
- Auditions: Dec 13 in North Hollywood, CA
Seeking talent for ZEROgravity workshop - a new contemporary aerial dance production set to the music of DJ Armin van Buuren. Creative Director states: "This is a workshop of a soon-to-be Las Vegas cirque-style production. Those cast in the workshop may also be considered for tour positions in the future. ...
- Shooting begins January 6, in San Antonio, TX.
- Auditions: Dec 14 in San Antonio, TX
Casting for the television series "Drisden's Run." Project description: " Drisden's Run is an energetic, funny, animated comedy for children ages 9-15. Drisden is an adventurous girl exploring life and living life’s lessons from her world."
- Rehearsals begin Feb. 2014; special event and publicity performances throughout 2014; production opens Spring 2015. All rehearsals and performances will take place in San Diego, CA.
- Auditions: Dec 15 in San Diego, CA
Casting "The [untitled] Lumineers Project," a full-length dance theater production set to the Lumineers' self-titled debut album. Producer states: "[The piece] will include a full script, dance, and added elements of mixed media/film. The story follows a young man in the 1950s through his complex relationships and the struggles he ...
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 12; runs Feb. 14-16 in NYC.
- Auditions: Dec 16, 17 in New York, NY
Casting "More Than One Good Way to Drown," a full-scale second year graduate performance project for Columbia University. Synopsis: In this cold, visceral landscape, a daughter (Frieda) tries to reconcile with the loss of her mother, who took her own life when Frieda was a young girl. She confronts her ...
- Rehearsals begin Late February/early March 2014; runs April 25-May 11, 2014 at Prairie Lakes Community Center Theater in Des Plaines, IL.
- Auditions: Dec 16, 17 in Wilmette, IL
Casting the musical "Ragtime." Project description: "Based on the 1975 novel by E. L. Doctorow, Ragtime tells the story of three groups in the United States in the early 20th century: African Americans, upper-class suburbanites, and Eastern European immigrants. Historical figures including Harry Houdini, Evelyn Nesbit, Booker T. Washington, J. ...
- Rehearsals begin mid-January, 3 to 4 nights a week, increasing as show dates approach.Performances April 4, 5, 8, 11, 12, 16, 18 & 19 at 8pm; April 6 & 13 at 3pm at Town and Country Players Theatre, Buckingham, PA..
- Auditions: Jan 4, 5 in Doylestown, PA
Casting principal and ensemble roles for "The Scarlet Pimpernel," book and lyrics by Nan Knighton; music by Frank Wildhorn. Project Decsription: "As the Reign of Terror reaches its bloody climax in 1794, a brave band of Englishmen risk their lives to rescue the intended victims of the guillotine. Their leader ...
- Rehearsals and production dates TBD in Portland, OR.
- Auditions: Jan 4 in Portland, OR and Jan 18 in San Francisco, CA and Feb 1 in Salt Lake City, UT and Feb 8 in New York, NY
Casting versatile dancers for Northwest Dance Project's 2014-2015 company positions. Project description: "Launch:9 serves as the audition process for Northwest Dance Project, who Northwest Dance Project conducts an innovative project offering top dancers 19+ years old valuable opportunities to study and work with world-class directors, choreographers, mentors, and dance coaches ...
- Rehearses evenings & weekends beginning March 3, 2014; runs April 25-May 31, 2014.
- Auditions: Jan 13, 14 in Chicago, IL
Casting the musical "Hey! Dancin'! Hey! Musical!" written by Kirk Pynchon and Mike Beyer. Project description: "Based on the Factory's 2010 hit play that 'Time Out Chicago' named one of the best in the city, 'Hey! Dancin'! Hey! Musical!' features original songs that evoke memories of Heart, The Pointer Sisters ...