- Rehearsals begin in May. Performances run July 18-August 2 in Buckingham, PA.
- Auditions: Apr 26, 27 in Doylestown, PA
Casting Meredith Willson's Tony award winning Broadway classic, "The Music Man." Project Description: "A musical about con man Harold Hill, who poses as a boys' band leader and sells instruments and uniforms to naive Iowa townsfolk, promising to train the new band members."
- Performances run September 12-October 19, at The Lakewood Theatre, located in the Lakewood Center for the Arts, Lake Oswego, OR.
- Auditions: Apr 27, 28, 29 in Lake Oswego, OR
Casting the Portland premiere of the new Mel Brooks musical, "Young Frankenstein." Project description: "Based on the 1974 comedy film of the same name written by Brooks and Gene Wilder, it is a parody of the horror film genre, specifically an adaptation of Mary Shelley's Frankenstein and its sequel, Son ...
- Shooting May 17-18, in Houston and Tomball, TX.
- Auditions: Apr 27 in Houston, TX
Casting for the music video "Lost Emotion." Project description: "An artist splits from his girlfriend as they both go down very different paths."
- Rehearsals begin August 2014 (for Westerdam), and October 2014 (for Eurodam) in NYC; performs October 2014–April 2015 (on Westerdam), and December 2014–June 2015 (on Eurodam).
- Auditions: Apr 28, 29, in New York, NY
Seeking singers and dancers for productions aboard Holland America Line’s Westerdam and Eurodam luxury ships.
- Diavolo offers approximately 25-30 weeks of work for the season, including 6-10 weeks of rehearsal in Los Angeles.
- Auditions: May 3 in Chicago, IL
Diavolo is holding auditions for male and female touring company members for the 2014-2015 season. Project description: "Working environment is physically demanding and team-oriented. Opportunity to collaboratively choreograph new works in Diavolo's style of Architecture in Motion under the direction of founding Artistic Director Jacques Heim (choreography credits include Cirque ...
- Performances run August 1-10 in Chicago Heights, IL.
- Auditions: May 7, 10 in Chicago Heights, IL
Casting "Reefer Madness," a musical. Project description: "A campy, musical is based on the 1936 'propaganda' cult movie classic of the same title. Young Jimmy Harper finds his life of promise turn into a life of debauchery and murder thanks to the new drug menace - marijuana. Along the way ...
- Rehearsals begin September 15. Performances run October 6-28 in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: May 12 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Capriccio," an opera by Richard Strauss. Project description: "This revival production will be conducted by Sir Andrew Davis and staged by Peter McClintock; Val Caniparoli is the choreographer and August Tye is the ballet mistress."