- Rehearsals begin June 2 (Tues.-Fri., 9:25 a.m.-5:15 p.m.; Sat. & Sun., 9:25 a.m.-4:15 p.m.); runs June 25-Aug. 9 (three-five performances/wk.) in New Canaan, CT.
- Auditions: Mar 6 in New Canaan, CT
Seeking Equity and non-Equity actor/singer/movers and actor/singer/dancers for various roles and ensemble parts in "Legally Blonde." Note: All cast members must be good singers, movers, and dancers.
- Shoots Mar. 7 in NYC.
- Auditions: Mar 6 in New York, NY
Casting "Strength," a short student film for New York Film Academy. Synopsis: A couple is visiting a friend who is infected by a serious disease, and over the past few has been becoming paralytic. They meet in Madison Square Park.
- Shoots April 4, 11 & 12 in Miami, FL. Note: See shooting schedule details below.
- Auditions: Mar 7 in Miami, FL
Casting "Fugue," a 12-minute senior thesis film that's a psychological thriller for Miami International University of Art & Design about a man under investigation for his missing wife, with no recollection of her going missing to discovering his evil split personality. Director states: "The film will consist of a box ...
- Rhearses Apr. 3 & 7 (7-8 p.m.); shoots Apr. 10-12, 2015 in NYC.
- Auditions: Mar 7, 11, 12 in New York, NY
Casting "Baptism," a short student film for NYU. Synopsis: Mariah Shaw, an agoraphobic mother in mourning over the death of her oldest son Trayvelle at the hands of police violence, must overcome her fear of the police by allowing Jabari, her youngest surviving boy, to participate in a rally against ...
- Rehearsals begin Mar. 24 (Wed. & Fri., 6-9 p.m. and Sun., 2-5 p.m.) at the Arts Cure Center, 37-18 Northern Blvd., Rm. 315, Long Island City, NY; performs Apr. 24-26 at the Secret Theater, 4402 23rd St., Long Island City, NY.
- Auditions: Mar 8 in New York, NY
Casting "Borderline," a new musical comedy about the modern day immigrant's experience. Synopsis: The initial setting of Borderline is an ESL classroom, and as a baseline project the English teacher asks each student to take a turn sharing with the class a little bit about their pasts, what their goals ...
- Shoots April 10-12 in NYC.
- Auditions: Mar 9 in New York, NY
Casting "Chabad Boyz," a student film in which two Israeli travelers get stuck in NYC with no money or a place to stay, so they must run a Chabad house for a few days while pretending to fit in, in order to get the money they need to get home.
- Rehearsal dates TBD; shoots Apr. 11-12 & 18-19 in NYC.
- Auditions: Mar 13 in New York, NY
Casting "Crosby," a film for NYU. Synopsis: “Crosby” is dramatic comedy about Albert Fitzhugh, an unsettled teen who can’t seem to find a trace of good fortune. But he finds reason to enjoy life and believe in his own pursuits after being assigned to an imaginary “guide” named Crosby, who, ...
- Rehearses April- June; shoots early June-early Sept. 2014 in NJ.
- Auditions: Mar 22, 29 in New York, NY
Casting five short films including "Revolt," "Hand to Hand," "Daddy Daughter Time," "Doubt," and "Broken Code," about varying meaningful situations.
- Shoots Apr. 25-26, May 9-10, and May 16-17 (all day on these days; May 16-17 is possible pick-up week). Locations include the Philadelphia, PA and West Chester, PA areas.
- Auditions: Apr 5 in West Chester, PA
Casting "The Final Hurrah," a student thesis film. Synopsis: A sexually bored couple decides to spice things up by doing something they've never done before, but when confronted with an unexpected surprise, they must make a decision before the opportunity is gone. Producer states: "While this will be in production ...
- Performance and recording dates TBD.
- Auditions: Apr 16, 17, 21 in New York, NY
Seeking new talent, including singers, rappers, songwriters, and top liners to add to the roster of Italian record label and recording studio, Art&Music Recording.
- Auditions: Apr 17, 18, 21 in New York, NY
Seeking singers, rappers, songwriters, and top-liners for Art&Music record label.
- Rehearsals begin mid-July 2015; runs Sept. 18-27, 2015 at the Hernando Performing Arts Center, Hernando, MS.
- Auditions: May 2, 3 in Hernando, MS
Casting for a stage production of "To Kill a Mockingbird." Synopsis: The place is Maycomb, Alabama, in the Great Depression years of the 1930s. Momentous events unfold through the eyes of ten-year-old Scout Finch, growing up in a close-knit neighborhood with her older brother Jem and their summertime visitor Dill. ...