- Positions are ongoing in Atlanta, GA.
- Auditions: Apr 18, 19, 20 in Atlanta, GA
Seeking theater/tour guide personalities to play the role of zombies & hosts "Trapped In A Room With A Zombie" in an ongoing interactive theater production where participants must find clues and solve puzzles to escape a room. The actors will also be hosts/Omnipotents and will walk participants through instructions for ...
- Shoots May 2-4 in Brooklyn, NY.
- Auditions: Apr 18 in New York, NY
Casting "One Man's Trash," a Portlandia-style short comedy about a man and his garbage bag on a journey from a grocery store in Flushing to a community garden in Greenpoint. Along the way, he meets many kooky, idiosyncratic Brookkyn natives. Production states: "This piece is being produced by the NYU ...
- Rehearses May 15, 17 and 22; shoots May 27-June 6 in NYC.
- Auditions: Apr 19, 26 in New York City, NY
Casting is a horror film for the New York Film Academy, "Keyhole," about a man checking in into a hotel for his business trip, who is told by the lady at the front desk that the room next door to him is prohibited and he may not enter at any ...
- Rehearsals begin April 23; opens May 16 (projected) at The Next Stage Theatre in Hollywood, CA. Performances will be once a week, for four weeks with a possible three week extension.
- Auditions: Apr 19 in Hollywood, CA
Casting "Broadway, Here We Come!" a new musical theater review set in song cycle format. Most of the pieces in the show are from current, up-and-coming Musical Theater composers with a few, more standard pieces thrown in.
- Shoots Apr. 1-9 in Coney Island, Brighton Beach, and Williamsburg.
- Auditions: Apr 21 in New York, NY
Casting "Forget Me," a final student film for the New York Film Academy. Synopsis: An old man gets obsessed with a mysterious girl who is painting every morning on the beach. One day he decides to talk to her and they start a peculiar relationship.
- Shoots late-May to early-June 2014 in NYC. Producer states: "This is a one-location shoot. We have extended access to the studio, so we can flex the shooting time-blocks to work with everyone’s schedule."
- Auditions: Apr 23, 30 in New York, NY
Casting a comedy pilot for a web series set in a yoga studio. Synopsis: "Two young female yoga instructors, struggling to keep up with Midtown Manhattan rents and increasing competition, diversify their business to make ends meet: S&M."
- Rehearsals begin May 5 in the Art-NY space in Fort Greene; runs June 8-11 at The Secret Theatre in Long Island City, NY.
- Auditions: Apr 24 in New York, NY
Casting "Money, Love, and Shame!" Isadore Zolotarevsky's long-unseen 1910 Yiddish melodrama translated in English. Synopsis: "Shortly before she is to travel with her tubercular immigrant father to Denver for his health, innocent, motherless Sonia is 'ruined' by young lawyer Albert Liebhartz in a fit of drunken madness. Albert had hoped ...
- Performs June 8-11, 7:30 p.m. at The Secret Theatre in Long Island City.
- Auditions: Apr 24 in Brooklyn, NY
Casting "Money, Love and Shame."
- Rehearses June 16-27 and June 30 (10 a.m.-6 p.m.); tech July 1 (6 p.m.); dress reharsals July 2 (8 p.m.); performs July 3, 5, 10-12, 17-19 (8:30 p.m.) in Brooklyn, NY.
- Auditions: Apr 26, 27 in New York, NY
Casting "Bloody Blood Andrew Jackson." Seeking actors who are comic actors who can sing and preferably have physical theater training.
- Shoots Nov. 11-Dec. 11 in Jim Thorpe, PA.
- Auditions: Apr 26 in New York, NY
Casting "Funny the Movie."
- Makeup/costume artist meeting takes place May 3 & 4; crew meeting and read through takes place May 30; shoots June 1-3 in Bellevue, WA.
- Auditions: Apr 26 in Bellevue, WA
Casting a short, "The Tag." Producer states: "We've all seen them - the tags on mattresses that command, 'Do not remove!' What happens when you pull it off? Comedy! 'The Tag' is a film that takes a light-hearted poke at modern consumer warnings."
- Rehearses and shoots late May-June in NYC.
- Auditions: Apr 27, May 4 in Long Island City, NY
Casting for a pilot for an original TV sketch-comedy series, "Ironic Planet," which reflects fundamentals of the human lives world-over through the prism of irony.
- Rehearses May 21-June 26. Performances run June 27-28, in New Orleans, LA. All other location info will be released at a later time.
- Auditions: May 3 in New Orleans, LA
Casting for "Behind My Enemy's Eyes," a stage play set in Afghanistan during 2007, highlighting the challenges faced by soldiers on both sides of this battle.
- Tentatively shoots June 6-9 in and around Dallas/Arlington area.
- Auditions: May 3, 4 in Dallas, TX
Casting "The Illusion of Mister Bickley" a short, psychological-drama. Synopsis: An aspiring magician, Jasper Bickley, calls to mind his troubled past in order to unravel one of his many mysteries. It follows a dark and twisted path through his childhood to early adulthood that includes abuse, sexual confusion, neglect, and ...
- Rehearses evenings, July 1-10. Performances run July 11-13 in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: May 3, 4 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Art Meets Science at the Theater," a summer theater festival. Project description: "The festival will feature plays by Barbara Wells, Laura Scruggs, Joe Weintraub, and Leonard Franks and will explore the genres of fantasy, sci-fi, and horror by bringing staged readings to Chicago Dramatists in July."
- Rehearses May-June 2014; shoots in July in San Francisco, CA.
- Auditions: May 13 in San Francisco, CA and May 30, 31 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting “Rentals, ” a new web-series pilot that explores the personal and professional lives of two young men trying to find their way in love and life, while working in the San Francisco film production scene.