- Rehearsals begin May 5 in the Art-NY space in Fort Greene; runs June 8-11 at The Secret Theatre in Long Island City, NY.
- Auditions: Apr 24 in New York, NY
Casting "Money, Love, and Shame!" Isadore Zolotarevsky's long-unseen 1910 Yiddish melodrama translated in English. Synopsis: "Shortly before she is to travel with her tubercular immigrant father to Denver for his health, innocent, motherless Sonia is 'ruined' by young lawyer Albert Liebhartz in a fit of drunken madness. Albert had hoped ...
- Performs June 8-11, 7:30 p.m. at The Secret Theatre in Long Island City.
- Auditions: Apr 24 in Brooklyn, NY
Casting "Money, Love and Shame."
- Rehearses in Miami, Ft. Lauderdale, and Doral, FL.
- Auditions: Apr 25 in Margate, FL
Casting "Neeto Star Fun For President," a political web series. Coordinator states: "The web series will combine all genres of comedy with a political flair. Think HBO’s "Veep," Bill Maher, Stephen Colbert, Jon Stewart humor mixed with Kevin Hart, Chris Rock, Kristen Schaal, Amy Poehler, Susie Essman, and Wanda Sykes. ...
- Shoots Nov. 11-Dec. 11 in Jim Thorpe, PA.
- Auditions: Apr 26 in New York, NY
Casting "Funny the Movie."
- Rehearses May 15, 17 and 22; shoots May 27-June 6 in NYC.
- Auditions: Apr 26 in New York City, NY
Casting is a horror film for the New York Film Academy, "Keyhole," about a man checking in into a hotel for his business trip, who is told by the lady at the front desk that the room next door to him is prohibited and he may not enter at any ...
- Makeup/costume artist meeting takes place May 3 & 4; crew meeting and read through takes place May 30; shoots June 1-3 in Bellevue, WA.
- Auditions: Apr 26 in Bellevue, WA
Casting a short, "The Tag." Producer states: "We've all seen them - the tags on mattresses that command, 'Do not remove!' What happens when you pull it off? Comedy! 'The Tag' is a film that takes a light-hearted poke at modern consumer warnings."
- Rehearses and shoots late May-June in NYC.
- Auditions: Apr 27, May 4 in Long Island City, NY
Casting for a pilot for an original TV sketch-comedy series, "Ironic Planet," which reflects fundamentals of the human lives world-over through the prism of irony.
- Rehearses May 21-June 26. Performances run June 27-28, in New Orleans, LA. All other location info will be released at a later time.
- Auditions: May 3 in New Orleans, LA
Casting for "Behind My Enemy's Eyes," a stage play set in Afghanistan during 2007, highlighting the challenges faced by soldiers on both sides of this battle.
- Tentatively shoots June 6-9 in and around Dallas/Arlington area.
- Auditions: May 3, 4 in Dallas, TX
Casting "The Illusion of Mister Bickley" a short, psychological-drama. Synopsis: An aspiring magician, Jasper Bickley, calls to mind his troubled past in order to unravel one of his many mysteries. It follows a dark and twisted path through his childhood to early adulthood that includes abuse, sexual confusion, neglect, and ...
- Rehearses evenings, July 1-10. Performances run July 11-13 in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: May 3, 4 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Art Meets Science at the Theater," a summer theater festival. Project description: "The festival will feature plays by Barbara Wells, Laura Scruggs, Joe Weintraub, and Leonard Franks and will explore the genres of fantasy, sci-fi, and horror by bringing staged readings to Chicago Dramatists in July."
- Shoots summer 2014 in NYC. Producer states: "This is a one-location shoot. We have extended access to the studio, so we can flex the shooting time-blocks to work with everyone’s schedule."
- Auditions: May 4, 11, 18, 25 in New York, NY
Casting a comedy pilot set in a yoga studio. Synopsis: "Two Broke Yoga Girls Break Bad In Manhattan."
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 19; previews begin Sept. 16; runs Sept. 24-Oct. 26 in L.A.
- Auditions: May 5 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Choir Boy." The play is set at the Charles R. Drew Prep School for Boys where a young black man knows what is expected of him – hard work, to fall in line and use your voice to praise God in the school choir. The singing is acapella.
- Rehearsals begin May 15 (Geva) & Oct. 14 (Arizona); runs Sept. 3-Oct. 5 (Geva) and Oct. 18-Nov. 30 (Arizona).
- Auditions: May 7, 8, 9 in New York City, NY
Casting "Wait Until Dark" by Frederick Knott and adapted by Jeffrey Hatcher.
- Rehearses May-June 2014; shoots in July in San Francisco, CA.
- Auditions: May 13 in San Francisco, CA and May 30, 31 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting “Rentals, ” a new web-series pilot that explores the personal and professional lives of two young men trying to find their way in love and life, while working in the San Francisco film production scene.
- Season rehearses and performs in West Palm Beach, FL.
- Auditions: May 21 in New York, NY
Casting Palm Beach Dramaworks' 2014-15 season. Season includes: "Our Town" (Thornton Wilder, writer; J. Barry Lewis, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 16; runs Oct. 10-Nov. 9, 2014); "My Old Lady" (Israel Horovitz, writer; William Hayes, dir. Rehearsals begin Nov. 11; runs Dec. 5, 2014-Jan. 4, 2015); "Les Liasons Dangereuses" (Pierre Choderlos ...