- Rehearses in early February; shoots Feb. 20-23 in NYC.
- Auditions: Jan 25, in Manhattan, NY
Casting "Addictions," a short student film about love, sex and other drugs. "Addictions" revolves around three New Yorkers in their late 20s and their struggle to build real relationships. Through social integrations amongst common people, the movie narrates everyday issues such as the lack of genuine relationships, people's inability to ...
- Rehearses March-April; runs May 4-10 in NYC.
- Auditions: Jan 26, Feb 2 in New York, NY
Casting "The Workroom," a play that takes place in the centre of Paris, in the workroom of a confectionery owned by Jewish Eastern-European immigrants, during the years 1945-1952, immediately following World War II. It begins at the end of winter, a few months after the liberation of Paris.
- Ongoing in Phoenix, AZ. Our shows run year round with a multitude of fun themes changing periodically to give our repeat customers something new to look forward to. Each of our actors has the opportunity to act in up to 300 shows per year, with no show minimum required. This means that they may participate in as few or as many shows as they desire, an excellent arrangement for actors with separate non-industry employment or those interested in taking on additional projects.
- Auditions: Jan 27 in Phoenix, AZ
Casting a murder mystery based in Phoenix, AZ. Project Description: The Murder Mystery Company has been active in the national theater community for over ten years and is third in record ticket sales in the US.
- Rehearsals begin Apr. 6, 2015; runs Apr. 23- June 7 in Fort Atkinson, WI.
- Auditions: Jan 29 in Chicago, IL
Casting "All Shook Up."
- Lab dates are Mar. 30 and Apr. 17 in NYC.
- Auditions: Jan 29, in New York, NY
Casting Equity ensemble singers and special chorus parts for the new musical comedy, "Nerds," which follows the incredible journey of Bill Gates and Steve Jobs, with music by Hal Goldberg, book & lyrics by Jordan Allen-Dutton & Erik Weiner.
- Rehearses Apr. 21-May 13; runs May 14-June 13 at BSC, St. Germain Stage (Stage 2), Pittsfield, MA.
- Auditions: Jan 30 in Pittsfield, MA
Casting "Butler." Synopsis: This play is based upon historical events. It's the first week of the American Civil War and Major General Benjamin Butler has just been placed in command of the Union Fort Monroe in Virginia. Three escaped slaves arrive seeking sanctuary despite the Fugitive Slave Act, which requires ...
- Shoots Feb. 15 & 16 in NYC.
- Auditions: Jan 31 in New York, NY
Casting "Loom," a student film. Synopsis: A man struggles with relationships as a young adult because of childhood connections with his father.
- Shoot dates TBD around the Denton/North Dallas, TX area.
- Auditions: Jan 31 in Denton, TX
Casting "Down and Out," a student film for University of North Texas. Synopsis: In the moments before an exhibition boxing match, aging fighter John Burrows must convince his son and daughter to let him enter the ring. Unbeknownst to Burrows, an unscrupulous gambler has placed a large bet on the ...
- All rehearsals are in Williamsburg, VA. Rehearsals begin for core shows sometime during the first two weeks of March; these shows open Mar. 27 and run through Labor Day. “London Rocks” rehearsals begin sometime during the first two weeks of April; opens Apr. 24 and runs through Labor Day.
- Auditions: Feb 3, 4, in Nashville, TN
Seeking vibrant, energetic performers, musicians, stage managers, and technicians for Busch Gardens Entertainment, together with Bob Cline Casting, and their collection of world-class spring/summer season productions. Coordinator states: "Award-winning creative team members come from Broadway, Hollywood, and London’s West End theaters. The highly-acclaimed shows have the spirit, energy, and production ...