- All rehearsals are in Williamsburg, VA. “London Rocks” rehearsals begin Apr. 7; runs Apr. 24-Labor Day.
- Auditions: Mar 31, in New York, NY
Seeking rock-star performers for Busch Gardens Entertainment's production of "London Rocks," together with Bob Cline Casting, directed by Karma Camp. Seeking a few triple threat performers, but mostly strong actors/singers and strong dancer/actors. Performers of all ethnicities are strongly encouraged to attend. Seeking youthful, dynamic, high-energy male pop rock singers ...
- Rehearses April 8 or 9 (flexible based on talent availability); shooting TBD in NYC.
- Auditions: Apr 1, 3 in New York, NY
Casting "Cindy," a short experimental film for NYU about Cindy, a runaway transgender teen living in New York City, who tries to escape her past, ultimately finding release in death.
- Rehearses mid- to early April; performs May 1 at the School of Visual Arts and May 16 at a TBA gallery in Williamsburg.
- Auditions: Apr 2, 3 in New York, NY
Casting a 15-minute MFA thesis performing arts piece, "Unadulterated Fiction." Artist states: "The script is hijacked from my Facebook page. The conversation traces the varying opinions of Alabamians on the subject of George Wallace’s portrayal in the movie Selma. Many would describe Wallace as a vile segregationist, while others might ...
- Rehearses and shoots April 7 morning in NYC.
- Auditions: Apr 3, 4 in New York, NY
Casting "Three-Way," an NYU student film. Synopsis: A young, well off couple living in New York City agrees to have a three-way with a near stranger in attempt to bring excitement back to their relationship.
- Rehearses May 15-31; principal photography begins June 13 in Phoenix, AZ.
- Auditions: Apr 4, 12 in Phoenix, AZ
Casting "The Sunset Tapes," a feature film. Synopsis: Three lives unravel and blur together as their waking reality is irrevocably interrupted by what lays beneath the thin veneer.
- Rehearsals beginning June. Performances run July 24th to August 15th, in Half Moon Bay, CA.
- Auditions: Apr 4 in Half Moon Bay, CA
Casting the musical "Jesus Christ Superstar." Production description: "A musical presenting the last few weeks of Christ's life, told in an anachronistic manner."
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 8, 2015; previews begin Oct. 3; runs Oct. 19-Nov. 15 in NYC.
- Auditions: Apr 6 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity actors for five available roles in "Kill Floor." Note: Performers of all ethnic and racial backgrounds are encouraged to attend.
- Shoots Apr. 25-26, May 9-10, and May 16-17 (all day on these days; May 16-17 is possible pick-up week). Locations include the Philadelphia, PA and West Chester, PA areas.
- Auditions: Apr 12 in West Chester, PA
Casting "The Final Hurrah," a student thesis film. Synopsis: A sexually bored couple decides to spice things up by doing something they've never done before, but when confronted with an unexpected surprise, they must make a decision before the opportunity is gone. Producer states: "While this will be in production ...
- Performance and recording dates TBD.
- Auditions: Apr 16, 17, 21 in New York, NY
Seeking new talent, including singers, songwriters, and top liners to add to the roster of Italian record label and recording studio, Art&Music Recording.
- Auditions: Apr 17, 18, 21 in New York, NY
Seeking singers, songwriters, and top-liners for Art&Music record label.
- Rehearsals begin mid-July 2015; runs Sept. 18-27, 2015 at the Hernando Performing Arts Center, Hernando, MS.
- Auditions: May 2, 3 in Hernando, MS
Casting for a stage production of "To Kill a Mockingbird." Synopsis: The place is Maycomb, Alabama, in the Great Depression years of the 1930s. Momentous events unfold through the eyes of ten-year-old Scout Finch, growing up in a close-knit neighborhood with her older brother Jem and their summertime visitor Dill. ...