- Rehearsals begin Sept. 8 (two-three weekday eves., 7-10 p.m.; and Sun., 12-6 p.m.; not all cast members will be called to every rehearsal for the first few weeks); runs Oct. 30-Nov. 8 (eight shows over two weekends) at Arc Stages, 147 Wheeler Ave., Pleasantville, NY.
- Auditions: Sep 5 in Pleasantville, NY
Casting "Little Shop of Horrors," the delectable sci-fi horror musical with an electrifying 1960s pop/rock score by Alan Menken and Howard Ashman. Synopsis: Seymour Krelborn is a meek and dejected assistant at a floral shop who happens upon a strange plant, which he affectionately names “Audrey II” after the coworker ...
- Runs Dec. 11, 2015-Jan. 24-2016 at The Lonny Chapman Group Repertory Theatre, 10900 Burbank Blvd., North Hollywood, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 8, 12 in North Hollywood, CA
Casting "That Lovin Feelin," by James Zimmerman. Synopsis: This is the West Coast premiere of an original musical chronicling the lives and careers of The Righteous Brothers. Production needs to cast several roles from outside the company.
- Shows run Wed.-Fri. eves. and Sat. and Sun all day, in Houston, TX. There will be shows as needed during weekday times and eves.
- Auditions: Sep 8 in Houston, TX
Seeking fully-costumed actors to portray the host Prof. Von Guttenberg and the hungry zombies during "Trapped in a Room With a Zombie," an ongoing production that has the participants as protagonists in an interactive experience where they find clues and solve puzzles to escape a room. As Prof. Von Guttenberg, ...
- Rehearsals begin last wk. of Sept.; tech and performance Oct. 30 at Dixon Place, NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 9 in New York, NY
Casting a few principal roles for "Who Mourns for Bob the Goon?," an original play by Joshua Young. Synopsis: The play is about a man who believes he is the obscure comic book character Bob the Goon, a nameless Joker henchman from the Batman comics. The audience follows Bob as ...
- Tentative shooting dates are late 2015, and possibly early 2016 in Houston, TX.
- Auditions: Sep 12 in Houston, TX
Casting "Bullfinch Street," a miniseries for online distribution. Synopsis: A reculse Sheriff returns home when an incident puts his entire town in danger of annihilation. Haunted by his past deeds, he strives to redeem himself in the eyes of the townfolk, many who still view him as a monster.
- Rehearsals this September in NYC; shoots Oct. 3-5 in NYC and New Jersey.
- Auditions: Sep 12, 13 in New York, NY
Casting "Umbrellas in a Hurricane." Synopsis: When she gets fired from her job at a trendy broth cafe, Maria launches into survival mode, but her job hunt is interrupted by news of an impending storm.
- Rehearsal begins Dec. 26; runs Nov. 20-Dec. 6 in Lexington, KY.
- Auditions: Sep 12, 13 in Lexington, KY
Casting "To Kill a Mockingbird," a play.
- Rehearses Saturdays (5 p.m.) Sept.-Dec. 2015; performs Dec. 20 in Augusta, GA.
- Auditions: Sep 12 in Augusta, GA
Casting "An Urban Christmas Carol," a play based on the classic legend but set in the modern "hood." Synopsis: Ebenisha, riddled with anger and greed, face the ghost of her past, present, and future, to an unexpected end - a twist. This is an interactive play where the audience chooses ...
- Rehearsal begins Nov. 17; runs Dec. 12, 2015-Jan. 9, 2016 in Philadelphia, PA.
- Auditions: Sep 15, 16 in Philadelphia, PA
Casting "The Three Maries," a play.
- Rehearsals start Oct. 5 (Mon. & Weds. 7-10 p.m.); runs Nov. 30-Dec. 6
- Auditions: Sep 20 in New York, NY
Casting "The ButtCracker," a comical, parody "danc-ical" set in modern-day New York City, spoofing not only the story of the Nutcracker ballet, but also all of the popular dance/movies/television shows spanning the last few decades. Juxtaposing the themes of "Footloose," "Dirty Dancing," "Fame," "Flashdance," and many others, the plot creates ...
- "Into the Woods" rehearsals begin Feb. 8, 2016; runs Feb. 23-Apr. 3. "Legally Blonde" rehearsals begin Mar. 21, 2016; runs Apr. 5-May 15 in Louisville, KY.
- Auditions: Sep 21 in New York, NY
Casting all roles in "Into the Woods" and "Legally Blonde The Musical," and a few ensemble roles in "Irving Berlin's White Christmas." Derby Dinner Playhouse is a year-round, non-Equity, professional dinner theater in Louisville, KY.
- Runs at The Public House Theatre, 3914 N. Clark St., Chicago, IL 60613.
- Auditions: Sep 22, 23, 27 in Chicago, IL
Seeking actors for The Public House Theatre's 2015-2016 Ensemble. The Public House Theatre in Lakeview is home to some of Chicago’s finest sketch comedy and theatre. They’re seeking a few powerfully creative minds to join the ensemble that creates, writes, directs, and performs in the majority of their productions. Now ...
- Rehearsals are the second Sunday of every month from 4-6 p.m. Performers can choose from several events at a variety of venues throughout the NYC metro area. Performers are asked to be able to commit to at least two shows/workshops per month.
- Auditions: Sep 27 in New York, NY
Seeking improvisers with big talent--and hearts--to help bring laughter to those in need with Cherub Improv, a New York City nonprofit volunteer improv comedy troupe. Coordinators state: "Cherub Improv partners with worthy organizations to provide free improv comedy shows and workshops. We currently work with cancer support organizations such as ...