- Shoots one-two days the week of Dec. 9 in Las Vegas, NV.
- Auditions: Dec 6 in Las Vegas, NV
Casting for an internet commercial.
- Rehearses and shoots spring (between January-April) 2014 in FL.
- Auditions: Dec 7, 8 in Atlanta, GA and Dec 7 in New Orleans, LA
Casting two female leads for "Only For Forever," a thesis short for FSU in which a street girl steals a woman's purse, but finds herself coming back to the scene in hopes to gain a bit more than just money. The two learn that the beauty of love is not ...
- Production runs March 21-30, 2014, in Tulsa, OK.
- Auditions: Dec 8, 9 in Tulsa, OK
Casting for the production "A Few Good Men." Project description: "The play tells the story of military lawyers at a court-martial who uncover a high-level conspiracy in the course of defending their clients, United States Marines accused of murder." Note: Theatre Tulsa is nonprofit theater casting locally in Tulsa, OK ...
- Rehearsals begin Feb. 18, 2014; runs Mar. 14-Apr. 13, 2014 in Albany, NY.
- Auditions: Dec 9 in New York City, NY
Casting "Gypsy" with book by Arthur Laurents, music by Jule Styne, and lyrics by Stephen Sondheim.
- Rehearsals begin March 4; runs April 2-27, 2014 in Syracuse, NY.
- Auditions: Dec 10, 11, 13 in New York, NY
Casting "The Glass Menagerie" by Tennessee Williams.
- Performances are held in NYC.
- Auditions: Dec 11 in New York City, NY
Seeking a guitarist for The Supergirls, an all-female band.
- Workshop rehearsals two days a week, January-March 2014, with more days added in April; runs June through the end of July.
- Auditions: Dec 11, 16, 17 in Chicago, IL
Casting the play "Burn the Black Dog." Project description: "At St. Cyprian's School for Girls, the rivalry between the Seniors and Freshman is a time honored tradition. This year's class wars are a competition for everything: the attention of their favorite teacher, their status in the school, their mastery of ...
- Rehearsals begin Dec. 2013; production during Black History Month and Hip Hop Appreciation Week 2014 in Stone Mountain, GA.
- Auditions: Dec 14 in Stone Mountain, GA
Casting "From The Ashes," an inspiring story about the birth and rise of hip hop culture. It is seen through the eyes of its protagonist Chris, an aspiring DJ who finds in the emerging hip hop culture, hope of a better life and shelter from the negative forces of gangs, ...
- Rehearsals begin in mid-January 2014; runs weekends, March 21-April 12, 2014. Note: Additional Thursday performances or weekend matinees may be added.
- Auditions: Dec 15, 17 in Glen Ellyn, IL
Casting the play "Superior Donuts," by Tracy Letts. Project description: "Arthur, a 1960s holdover, operates a rundown donut shop in Chicago's Uptown, while Franco, a young, African-American assistant, writes his own great American novel. They build an unlikely relationship despite butting heads. Franco is eager to add healthy foods, music ...
- Shoots Jan. 16-18, 2014 in Park Forest, IL.
- Auditions: Dec 16 in Park Forest, IL
Casting and seeking crew for a 15-minute short, "Chain Reaction," in which two teenage boys fight for life on the streets find themselves on the wrong end of a gun afterlife forces them to grow up faster than they should.
- Rehearsals begin between Jan. 6-12; runs Mar. 1-April 6, 2014 at the Simi Valley Cultural Arts Center in Simi Valley, CA.
- Auditions: Dec 16, 19, 21 in Simi Valley, CA
Casting "Shrek The Musical," based on the 2001 DreamWorks film "Shrek", and William Steig's 1990 book "Shrek!"