- Shoots July in New Orleans, LA.
- Auditions: May 29, 30 in New Orleans, LA
Casting "The Dunning Man," a feature film.
- Shoots approx. June 5-19 (on weekends) in Chicago, IL. Note: It is required that actors be available (Fri.-Sun.) a significant amount of the time on these weekend shoots, as there's only a few days of possible shooting and therefore must make the most of our time each day.
- Auditions: May 29 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Roses are Blue," a short film about a girl coming to terms with her past and the existential crisis of her free will. This will be a short film about three to five minutes long, about a woman who has just experienced a serious break up that she cannot ...
- Rehearses approx. twice TBD; shoots June 22-25 in NYC.
- Auditions: May 30 in New York, NY
Casting "Red," a Columbia University student film that tells the story of a university professor rediscovering his past as a cross-dressing performer.
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 1; runs Sept. 29-Nov. 6 at The Duke on 42nd Street, NYC.
- Auditions: Jun 3 in New York, NY
Casting "Perfect Arrangement," a play. Synopsis: It’s the 1950s and the age of the Red Scare. The Martindales and the Baxters have manufactured a life as peppy as a sitcom, right down to the corny jokes and occasional product placement, but when a co-worker at the US State Department discovers ...
- Rehearses Aug. 11-Sept. 2; runs Sept. 3-20 in Union, NJ.
- Auditions: Jun 4 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity actors for six available roles (four men, two women) in "The People Before the Park."
- Rehearses approx. June 23 to mid-Aug. 2015 (Tues. & Thurs., 6-9 p.m.); performs Aug. 14 & 15
- Auditions: Jun 6 in New York, NY
Casting "Dead End," a two-act stage play that takes place in post-apocalyptic North America after an unknown viral outbreak decimates the country. Within a month, the infected have begun turning into cannibals and leaving the survivors to fend for themselves as the government and military collapses all around them. The ...