- Rehearses and shoots from January-April, 2014 in FL.
- Auditions: Dec 7 in New Orleans, LA and Dec 7, 8 in Atlanta, GA
Casting "Appalachicola" a short for Florida State University in which a female veteran returns from war in Afghanistan to find her family and the oyster industry that has long been their livelihood spiraling out of control. Dependent on the bay, they must grapple with the possibility that their old way ...
- Rehearsals begin early March 2014; runs Mar. 28-Apr. 13, 2014 at the Kalita Humphreys Theater in Dallas, TX.
- Auditions: Dec 8, 9 in Dallas, TX
Casting "Pageant," conceived by Robert Longbottom with book & lyrics by Bill Russell and Frank Kelly, and music by Albert Evans. "Pageant" is a pageant. Judges selected from the audience actually vote and determine the winner who, therefore, may be different at each performance. The show takes its shots not ...
- The first read-through will take place in late December; rehearsals will begin early January 2014; runs February 28-March 23, 2014. There is no casting overlap between the two acts so actors will not be called to every rehearsal. All weekday rehearsals will take place in the evenings.
- Auditions: Dec 10, 14 in Chicago, IL
Casting the intersecting one-acts, "Burning Rubber" and "Some Things Stick," written by Chicago playwrights Matt Beard and Niki Dreistadt. Project description: "The play demonstrates how the lives of strangers impact each other in significant ways. The entirety of the action takes place inside of a bar on the edge of ...
- Rehearses and performs in Hollywood, CA.
- Auditions: Jan 11 in L.A., CA
Seeking new members for the Neo Ensemble Theatre dues paying company. Artistic Director's statement: "Based in Hollywood, we are in our 18th year, producing 2-3 main stage projects each year, as well as 8 of our signature Monolog Festivals, plus an industry-attended 'Best Of The Best.'"
- Rehearses Feb. 9-May 4, 2014 at Ripley Grier-Studios; tech begins May 12-16, 2014; runs May 17-18, 2014 in NYC.
- Auditions: Jan 12, 13 in New York City, NY
Casting "The Little Mermaid Jr." directed by Broadway performer Sarah Amengual (Maria in "West Side Story"). "The Little Mermaid Jr." is presented through special arrangement with Music Theatre International (MTI). All authorized performance materials are also supplied by MTI. Producer states: "We reserve the right to consolidate any program. Performances ...
- Rehearsals begin Feb. 15, 2014; shoots Feb. 23-27 in North Hollywood and Los Angeles.
- Auditions: Jan 17 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "NoHo: The Series" a web series following the lives and loves of eight young artists living in "Lankershim Gardens" in North Hollywood, California: each have their own dreams and drives, which ignite the inevitable conflicts and conquests of fame.