- Rehearses Mar. 14-27 (two half days); shoots Mar. 27-Apr. 3 (three full days) in NYC.
- Auditions: Mar 5, 7 in New York, NY
Casting "Shark Diver," a student film for NYU. Synopsis: A depressed, semi-alcoholic father (Tom), who’s afraid of conflicts, has agreed to let his son live with his mother because he needs space to get his life back on track. Afraid of the confrontation, Tom tries to smooth his way through ...
- Rehearses Apr. 28-May 27 (weekday eves. & Sat. afternoons); runs May 28-June 7 (Thurs., Fri., Sat., & Sun.) in Hartford, CT.
- Auditions: Mar 8 in Hartford, CT and Mar 15 in Hartford, CT
Casting "Ivanov" by Chekhov, the first independent production of Corpus Quixote. The production will be designed in a setting reminiscent of the 1920s in the United States.
- Rehearsals begin May 19; runs July 1-26 in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Mar 8, 9, 10 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Bent," a play about a homosexual 'wheeler dealer' who leads a dissolute life of alcohol, drugs, and sporadic sex until the horrors of Nazi Germany intervene and effectively put an end to his hedonistic alcoholic lifestyle.