- Contestants will travel to remote locations for approximately four weeks.
- Auditions: Apr 18 in San Francisco, CA and Apr 18 in Henderson, NV and May 2 in Greenwich, CT
Seeking participants for "The Amazing Race," the adventure reality series. Casting personnel state: "Have you ever envisioned racing around the world, being put to the ultimate test--never knowing where you’ll go next or what you’ll have to do once you're there? If so, this is the opportunity of a lifetime...it’s ...
- Rehearses in early May with tentative production dates being May 9 and 24-26 in L.A.
- Auditions: Apr 18 in Hollywood, CA
Casting "Followed," a short film seen through the eyes of a voyeuristic stalker with murderous intentions, who follows a young girl as she moves to a new state with her brother. He is led by the ghosts of previous victims, who encourage his homicidal pursuit. However, he soon discovers that ...
- Rehearsals begin in early June in Hollywood; runs June 19-21 at the Hudson Backstage Theater part of the Hollywood Fringe Festival.
- Auditions: Apr 19 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting “POP!″ an original 1980s themed musical about the quest for two of the most elusive kinds of treasure: love and gold, or more specifically, a gold record. The show is a musical comedy and is half spoken/half sung, with an emphasis on strong pop/rock vocals and full ensemble singing.
- Rehearses May; shoots June 2015 (weekends) in Allentown, PA.
- Auditions: Apr 19 in Easton, PA
Casting "Carpool," a short film. Synopsis: An average man stuck in a world of flamboyant personalities must make a decision that could ultimately impact the fate of the universe.
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 5, 2016; runs Jan. 29-Feb. 28 in Boston, MA.
- Auditions: Apr 20 in Boston, MA
Casting Equity actor/singer/dancers for various roles and ensemble in "Mary Poppins." Theater states: "Colorful casting has been a WFT policy for 35 years."
- Shoots between May 4-18 (two days) in L.A.
- Auditions: Apr 22 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting a teaser for an untitled TV series. Synopsis: Four estranged friends feel the pressure of their individual struggles, as they come together in an awkward elevator ride towards the crowning moment of their careers.