- Shoots Mar. 4-6 in Austin, TX.
- Auditions: Feb 6 in Austin, TX
Casting "Stories of Our Youngest Sons," a student film for UT Austin. Synopsis: "Stores of Our Youngest Sons" is a dramatic short in which two estranged brothers meet for coffee and rethink the injuries, large and small, that each has inflicted on the other over the course of their lives.
- Shoots March 15-22 in NYC.
- Auditions: Feb 8 in New York, NY
Casting "Salma Shady," a student film about a young Muslim girl who breaks away from racial stereotypes to pursue her dream of becoming a rap artist.
- Nonunion rehearsals begin March 14; Equity rehearsals begin March 21; previews begin April 8; runs April 9-24 in Long Beach, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 15, in Long Beach, CA
Casting "Sister Act," a musical.
- Rehearsals begin May 9 (NY); tech begins May 26 (Paper Mill); runs June 1-26 at Paper Mill Playhouse in Millburn, NJ.
- Auditions: Feb 16 in New York, NY
Casting "West Side Story" with music by Leonard Bernstein, lyrics by Stephen Sondheim, and book by Arthur Laurents.
- Rehearses Mar. 19-June 10 (approximately 5 p.m.-12 a.m.) in Dallas, TX; tour is scheduled to begin in mid-June 2016.
- Auditions: Mar 11, 12 in Dallas, TX
Seeking backup dancers for a nationwide tour and music videos for independent dance recording artist Martone. Singer states: "This is a high-energy dance extravaganza production that will propel Martone's career into the stratosphere. Every dancer must be prepared to dance throughout his entire set list, which will take last approximately ...