- Rehearses Apr. 6-June 4; tech rehearsals June 6-11; runs June 12-27 (Fri., Sat., & Sun. at 8 p.m.) at Ophelia Theater, 20-12 30th Rd., Astoria, NY.
- Auditions: Mar 29 in Astoria, NY
Seeking submissions from non-Equity actors for “Floyd Collins," a musical for Ophelia Theatre Group's “Agents of Fortune” season. Synopsis: In 1925, while chasing a dream of fame and fortune by turning a Kentucky cave into a tourist attraction, Floyd Collins himself became the attraction when he got trapped 200 feet ...
- Shoot dates TBD in various locations throughout the country. Company is based in Frenchtown, NJ.
- Auditions: Mar 31 in Bordentown, NJ
Casting "What Matters Most," a lifestyle show. Producer states: "'What Matters Most' is thought-provoking, eye-opening, inspiring lifestyle show that will aim to not only entertain but to feed the viewers' souls. It is designed to awaken viewers to their best selves while discovering deeper connections with the world." Synopsis: "What ...
- Rehearses May 15-31; principal photography begins June 13 in Phoenix, AZ.
- Auditions: Apr 4, 12 in Phoenix, AZ and Apr 4, 12 in Phoenix, AZ
Casting "The Sunset Tapes," a feature film. Synopsis: Three lives unravel and blur together as their waking reality is irrevocably interrupted by what lays beneath the thin veneer.
- Reherses in April; shoots May 4-5 in L.A.
- Auditions: Apr 9 in Burbank, CA
Casting "Youth," a student film for New York Film Academy. Synopsis: After his 70th birthday, Nate starts questioning his youth, relationship, and where his life is going and starts seeing a younger version of himself, who leads him on a destructive, lethal path.