- Rehearses summer 2015 in Staunton, VA. Contract runs April 28-Nov. 29, 2015; tour contract runs June 22, 2015-June 13, 2016.
- Auditions: Oct 27, 28 in New York, NY and Nov 7, 8 in Staunton, VA
The American Shakespeare Center is casting union & nonunion actors for the 2015 Blackfriars Playhouse summer & fall seasons of rotating repertory. Repertory includes "Antony and Cleopatra," "A Midsummer Night’s Dream," "The Winter’s Tale," "1 Henry VI," and "Mucedorus." Also casting the 2015-16 American Shakespeare Center on Tour. Repertory includes ...
- Rehearsals begin December 2014 in NYC; one-year contract begins Jan. 16, 2015. Note: Guaranteed minimum of 35-40 performances from January thru July.
- Auditions: Oct 27 in New York, NY
Casting the national touring one man show, "Men are from Mars - Women are from Venus Live!" This one-man fusion of theatre and stand-up is based on the New York Times #1 best-selling book of the last decade by John Gray. Moving swiftly through a series of vignettes, the show ...
- Rehearses Nov. 3-Dec. 4 (mostly weekday eves. and weekend daytimes; Tuesdays off); runs Dec. 5-7 at the Medicine Show Theatre, W. 52nd St., NYC.
- Auditions: Oct 27 in New York, NY
Casting a production of Chekhov's "Uncle Vanya." Seeking actors of any ethnicity for all roles. Director states: "This production is part of Michael Scholar, Jr.'s MFA work at Columbia University. Michael is the Artistic Producer of November Theatre. Michael's teacher and Artistic Director of Classic Stage Company, Brian Kulick, will ...
- Rehearses Dec. 1-22 and Jan. 5-23; runs Jan. 28-31 at the Connelly Theater (east 4th street) in NY.
- Auditions: Nov 4, 5, 8 in New York, NY
Casting "Festen," a dark dramady play in which a family comes together to celebrate their father's 60th birthday, and the oldest son picks this evening to reveal a dark family secret that may explain the recent suicide of his twin sister. To be presented as part of Columbia Stages' MFA ...
- Rehearsals and productions will take place at the BrainSpunk Theater in the PaperMill Arts Building, 2825 Ormes St., in the Kensington neighborhood of Philadelphia, PA.
- Auditions: Nov 9, 10, 11 in Philadelphia, PA
Casting BrainSpunk Theater's upcoming 2015 season. Season includes: "The Rocky Horror Show Live!" (Richard O'Brien, writer; Christopher King, dir.; Deborah Bergen, musical dir. Runs Mar. 5-28, 2015); "Mercury Fur" (Philip Ridley, writer; Josh Hitchens, dir. Runs July 17-Aug. 8); "Fastest Clock in the Universe" (Philip Ridley, writer; Christopher King, dir. ...
- Rehearses Dec. 3-Jan. 14 with a two-week holiday break (Dec. 22-Jan. 4); note that the majority of rehearsals will take place during the day. Runs Jan. 15-17, 22-24, 29-31, & Feb. 5-7 at Urban Stages (30th St. & 8th Ave.), NYC.
- Auditions: Nov 10, 12 in New York, NY
Casting "No One Loves Us Here," by Ross Howard, directed by Jerry Heymann, and produced by New Light Theater Project. Synopsis: The play is set in present-day Central Valley, California. When Washington, a young Native American, is invited to stay in the Beaumonts' upscale guest house, both Mr. and Mrs.--miserable ...
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 12, 2015; runs Feb. 6-22, with possible holdover through Mar. 1, in Kalamazoo, MI.
- Auditions: Nov 11 in New York, NY
Casting a production of the Christopher Durang comedy "Vanya and Sonia and Masha and Spike," winner of the 2013 Tony Award for Best Play. The play will be directed by David Alpert (Broadway Associate Director for "IF/THEN," "Trip to Bountiful," and "The Best Man") The role of Sonia has already ...
- Rehearsal begins June 9; runs through Aug. 2, 2015 in Williamsburg, VA.
- Auditions: Dec 7, 8 in Williamsburg, VA and Dec 18, 19 in New York, NY
Casting Virginia Shakespeare 2015 Season. Season includes "All's Well That Ends Well" and "Antony & Cleopatra."