- All productions rehearse and perform in Grand Lake, CO.
- Auditions: Feb 28 in Denver, CO
Casting Rocky Mountain Repertory's 2015 Summer Season. Currently casting: "42nd Street" (Rehearsals begin Jun. 1; closes Aug. 21); "Addams Family" (Rehearsals begin Jun. 7; closes Aug. 20); and "All Shook Up" (Rehearsals begin Jun. 22; closes Aug. 22). Note: Equity members cast could be in the resident company and be ...
- All shows rehearse and perform in Santa Cruz, CA.
- Auditions: Mar 1 in San Francisco, CA
Casting three Equity men and three Equity women to round out casting for Santa Cruz Shakespeare's 2015 Season. Currently casting: "Much Ado About Nothing" (Laura Gordon, dir. Rehearsals begin Jun. 9; opens Jul. 3; closes Aug. 30); "The Liar" (Art Manke, dir. Rehearsals begin Jun. 18; opens Jul. 24; closes ...
- Rehearsals begin May 29; runs June 18-July 12, with potential extension to July 26 in Columbus, OH.
- Auditions: Mar 1, 2 in Columbus, OH
Casting "[title of show]."
- Shows April 24-May 9, in Batavia, IL.
- Auditions: Mar 1, 2, 3 in Batavia, IL
Casting "Wonder of the World," a play. Project description: "After discovering her husband's dark secret, Cass sets out for Niagara Falls to search for all the things she's missed in life: getting a sidekick, making friends with a clown, having random sex with a stranger... things like that. Add a ...
- Productions rehearse and perform in Williamstown, MA. Some productions may rehearse in NYC.
- Auditions: Mar 2, 3 in New York, NY
Casting the 2015 Season for the Williamstown Theatre Festival. Season includes: "Off the Main Road" (Williams Inge, playwright; Evan Cabnet, dir. NYC rehearsals begin Jun. 8; Williamstown rehearsals begin Jun. 16; previews begin Jun. 30; opens Jul. 2; closes Jul. 19); "Paradise Blue" (Dominique Morisseau, playwright; Ruben Santiago-Hudson, dir. Rehearsals ...
- Rehearsals begin May 12; opens May 29; close Jun. 21, 2015 in La Mirada, CA. Performances are Wed. and Thurs. (7:30 p.m.), Fri. (8 p.m.), Sat. (2 p.m. & 8 p.m.), and Sun. (2 p.m.).
- Auditions: Mar 2 in La Mirada, CA
Casting "Mary Poppins."
- Season rehearses and performs in Ogunquit, ME.
- Auditions: Mar 2 in Boston, MA
Seeking actors who sing for various principal roles in Ogunquit Playhouse's 2015 Season. Season includes "Sister Act: The Musical" (Rehearsals begin May 4; runs May 20-June 20); "Victor/Victoria" (Rehearsals begin Aug. 24; runs Sept. 9-Oct. 3); "Nice Work If You Can Get It" (Rehearsals begin Jul. 13; Runs Jul. 29-Aug. ...
- Rehearsals begin Apr. 6; tech rehearsals begin Apr. 30; previews begin May 7; opens May 13 (five performances/wk.); closes June 21, 2015 in L.A.
- Auditions: Mar 2 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "The Who's Tommy" for East West Players, the longest running theater of color in the U.S. Synopsis: After witnessing the accidental murder of his mother's lover by his father, Tommy is traumatized into catatonia, and as the boy grows, he suffers abuse at the hands of his sadistic relatives ...
- Currently on tour.
- Auditions: Mar 2, in New York, NY
Casting the national tour of "Kinky Boots."
- Rehearses and performs winter-spring 2015 in NYC.
- Auditions: Mar 2 in New York, NY
Casting The Actor's Project NYC's 32nd season of full-length theatrical showcases of music, scenes, monologues, and sketch comedy, all original works by company writers. Currently casting "For the Love of It!" & "Breaking Rules!" Producer states: "TAPNYC is a company that assists its members in landing agents and getting work ...
- Rehearsals begin June 15; tech rehearsals begin July 7; preview runs July 15; runs July 23-Aug. 23 in Austin, TX.
- Auditions: Mar 2 in Austin, TX
Seeking dancers for "Sophisticated Ladies," a musical.
- Rehearsals begin Jun. 15; tech rehearsals begin Jul. 7; previews begin Jul. 15; press opening Jul. 18; champagne opening Jul. 23; closes Aug. 23 with possible ext. through Aug. 30 (Wed.-Sat., 7:30 p.m.; Sun., 2:30 p.m.) at ZACH Theatre, Austin, TX.
- Auditions: Mar 3 in Austin, TX
Casting "Sophisticated Ladies," a musical. Synopsis: Welcome to Harlem’s famed Cotton Club in this stylish, brassy musical celebration of Duke Ellington’s greatest musical hits. A full on-stage orchestra backs superb jazz vocalists, extraordinary tap dancers, dazzling deco costumes, and unforgettable torch singers who bring classics like “Mood Indigo,” “Take the ...