- Rehearses Jan.-Feb. 2014; shoots three days in late Feb./March 2014 in NYC.
- Auditions: Dec 14 in New York, NY
Casting "People Who Don't Know Me," a short coming-of-age dramedy set in the early '90s alternative rock scene. Synopsis: "An awkward teenage girl with a talent for songwriting dreams of being in a rock ‘n’ roll band, but is thwarted by her debilitating anxiety. Both her fears and ideals are ...
- Shoots May 2014 in L.A.
- Auditions: Dec 14 in Studio City, CA
Casting "W2L," a found footage horror slasher film in the style of "Blair Witch Project," "V/H/S" or "Quarantine." Logline: A group of six young people are abducted and tortured to death while being filmed by seven mysterious men in middle of desert. Note: All talent must be comfortable with horror ...
- Workshops Feb. 10-March 8, 2014; presentations March 6 & 7, 2014 in San Diego, CA.
- Auditions: Dec 16 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity male and female singing actors for "Bright Star," a workshop set in the Blue Ridge Mountains of North Carolina between 1945 and 1922. A young man returns from war and uncovers hidden yearnings and dark secrets about his past. Features a bluegrass score including songs from Edie Brickell ...
- Rehearsals begin Feb. 17 in NYC; performs March 13-April 6, 2014 (Thurs.-Sat. 8 p.m. & Sun. 3 p.m.) in Croton Falls, NY.
- Auditions: Jan 3 in New York, NY
Casting "The Seafarer."