- Rehearsals begin March 9. Performances run April 23-May 10, in Sun City West, AZ.
- Auditions: Feb 28, in Sun City West, AZ
Casting Neil Simon's "Lost in Yonkers." Project description: "Set in 1942, Bella is 35 years old, mentally challenged, and living at home with her mother - stern Grandma Kurnitz . As the play opens, ne’r do-well son Eddie deposits his two young sons on the old lady’s doorstep. He is ...
- Rehearsal and shoot dates TBD in NYC.
- Auditions: Mar 3 in New York, NY
Casting "Crossroads (X by the River)," a short film for SVA. Synopsis: This is a short film surrounding the events of one musician selling his soul to the devil and another musician who is being claimed. It is based on folk stories from the Southern Delta, mainly the stories surrounding ...
- Rehearsal dates TBD (two-three); shoots Apr. 24-26 in NYC.
- Auditions: Mar 8 in New York, NY
Casting "A New Man," a dark comedy about the nastiest of trophy wives. Synopsis: When her 80-year-old husband dies and leaves her penniless, Lia must go on a quest with her wacky mother to snag a billionaire bachelor at the party of the year.