- Shoots Aug. 6-9, 15 & 16, 21-23 in downtown Madison, WI.
- Auditions: Aug 1, 2, 3, 4 in Madison, WI
Casting "Graduation Night," a short film that's a slice of life story about the transitionary period of life after college, a time where most 22 year olds are ready for anything but prepared for nothing. It’s graduation night and it’s the last party before everyone goes their own way. The ...
- Currently running on tour.
- Auditions: Aug 5 in New York, NY
Casting "Dirty Dancing."
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 7; runs Oct. 1-Nov. 1 in Fort Worth, TX.
- Auditions: Aug 9, 10 in Fort Worth, TX
Casting "Bad Jews," a play that asks questions about what you choose to believe, when you’re chosen. "Bad Jews" tells the story of Daphna Feygenbaum, a “Real Jew” with an Israeli boyfriend. When Daphne’s cousin Liam brings home his shiksa girlfriend Melody and declares ownership of their grandfather’s Chai necklace, ...
- Runs Oct. 9 and 10 at 7:30 p.m.; Oct. 15 and 17 at 7:30 p.m.; Oct. 18 at 2 p.m.; Oct. 22 and 24 at 7:30 p.m., and Oct. 25 at 2 p.m. in Allentown, PA.
- Auditions: Aug 18 in Allentown, PA
Casting "The Addams Family," a musical. Synopsis: Wednesday Addams, the ultimate princess of darkness, has grown up and fallen in love with a sweet, smart young man from a respectable family – a man her parents have never met. And if that weren’t upsetting enough, Wednesday confides in her father ...
- Shoots in L.A.
- Auditions: Sep 19 in Los Angeles, CA
Seeking crew for Creator, Executive Producer, and Series Writer, Edgar Alexander Jr. Synopsis: A loving Father and his Wife, raise their Family in a local community. Starring Edgar Alexander Jr. and Kimberly Roulin. Casting & Breakdown: We're looking for serious crew members who work along with executive producer. Creating a ...