- Rehearsals early-mid April; shoots late April in L.A.
- Auditions: Apr 3, 4 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "The Feeling," a film about making a mess and inviting death into a world where cleanliness is God. Director states: "A co-production between the film directing program at CalArts and the DFFB German Film and Television Academy in Berlin. Set in the future, Anna (40) and Jona (45) live ...
- Flexible shoot dates from late March-June; will shoot on location and in private residences for "talking head" interviews, in Houston, TX. Shoots scenes at ComicPalooza in May and a Japanese festival in April.
- Auditions: Apr 5 in Houston, TX
Casting "Melting Pot," a mockumentary (a fictional parody told documentary-style). Note that the mockumentary will be playing with stereotypes and ideas of political correctness by assigning each character a food that metaphorically represents him or her and discussing how s/he fits into the "melting pot." Synopsis: "Melting Pot" will feature ...
- Shoots Apr. 25-26, May 9-10, and May 16-17 (all day on these days; May 16-17 is possible pick-up week). Locations include the Philadelphia, PA and West Chester, PA areas.
- Auditions: Apr 12 in West Chester, PA
Casting "The Final Hurrah," a student thesis film. Synopsis: A sexually bored couple decides to spice things up by doing something they've never done before, but when confronted with an unexpected surprise, they must make a decision before the opportunity is gone. Producer states: "While this will be in production ...