- Nine month contracts begin February 2016 the Mediterranean and Greek Isles, Norwegian Fjords, Alaska and the Caribbean.
- Auditions: Nov 29, 30, in New York, NY
Seeking musical theatre Principal vocalists to portray new roles within the exciting repertory productions on Disney Magic and Disney Wonder cruise ships. "Disney Cruise Line has been making dreams come true for over a decade. Travel & Leisure 2015 “World's Best” Mega Ship Cruise Line. U.S. News & World Report ...
- Performances run May 26–June 26, 2016 in Los Altos, CA.
- Auditions: Nov 30 in Los Altos, CA
Casting "Bat Boy: The Musical," based on the book by Keythe Farley and Brian Flemming. Project description: "Inspired by tabloid headlines, 'Bat Boy: The Musical' is a musical comedy/horror show about a half boy/half bat creature who is discovered in a cave near Hope Falls, West Virginia. With a beat-driven ...
- Rehearsals Feb. 9-Mar. 1, 2016; runs Mar. 1-6 in the BAM Fisher Building (321 Ashland Place, Brooklyn NY 11217).
- Auditions: Dec 3 in New York, NY
Casting "Rimbaud in New York."
- Music Man Contract Dates: June 27-July 31, 2016; Disney's The Little Mermaid Contract Dates: July 25-Aug. 28, 2016 in Coeur d'Alene, ID.
- Auditions: Dec 7, 8 in Seattle, WA
Casting Coeur d'Alene Summer Theatre's season to include "The Music Man" and "Disney's The Little Mermaid."
- Open call on Dec. 10 in NYC.
- Auditions: Dec 10 in New York, NY
Seeking children ages six to thirteen of all ethnicities who sing and are interested in pursuing a musical theatre career for representation by Take 3 Talent Agency.