- Rehearsals begin May 11 (weekday evenings and weekend afternoons); runs June 5-28 in Charlotte, NC.
- Auditions: Mar 8 in Charlotte, NC
Casting "Passing Strange," comedy drama rock musical about a young African American's artistic journey of self-discovery in Europe, with strong elements of philosophical existentialism, metafictional and self-referential humor, and the Künstlerroman.
- Rehearses early April; shoots April 30-May 5 in NYC.
- Auditions: Mar 15, 16 in NY
Casting "Canvas", a dramatic short film. Synopsis: Two women meet through the loneliness and curiosity that corrupts New York City. Neither of them are aware of how much they're willing to risk until it may be too late.
- Rehearses late March/early April 2014; shoots April 2014 in Orange County.
- Auditions: Mar 19, 21, 24, 30 in Costa Mesa, CA
Casting “Feast,” a short mystery/suspense ﬁlm featuring "psychologically tainted characters and a haunting, perverse storyline." A series of women are abducted--their bodies never uncovered--and the only thing that connects them are text messages sent to their phones, which are found in obvious places. One of these victims is released from ...