- Rehearses and performs June 21-Aug. 23 in Kennebunk, ME.
- Auditions: Apr 6 in New York, NY
Seeking an ethnically-diverse company of non-Equity actors/teaching artists for MaineStage Shakespeare’s fifth annual summer season in Kennebunk, ME, for roles in repertory productions of "Julius Caesar" and "Twelfth Night." Each actor is contracted to perform roles in both productions and to teach in company's educational programs. All roles available. Applicants ...
- Rehearsals begin July 27; runs Aug. 20-Sept. 6 in New Haven, CT.
- Auditions: Apr 7 in New Haven, CT
Casting "Twelfth Night." Especially seeking theater artists who would like to join a strong existing ensemble company.
- Rehearsals begin May 4. Production runs June 24-25, in Tulsa, OK.
- Auditions: Apr 11 in Tulsa, OK
Casting for the production "Twelfth Night." Production description: "When Viola and her twin brother are separated at sea and she finds herself shipwrecked in the mythical land of Illyria, she must don the persona of a young man to survive."
- Rehearses May 16-July 15; "Titus Andronicus" runs July 17, 19, 23, & 25 (8 p.m.); "Twelfth Night" runs July 16, 18, 24, & 26 (8 p.m.) in Claremont and Diamond Bar, CA.
- Auditions: May 4 in Claremont, CA
Casting "Titus Andronicus" and "Twelfth Night," performed in rep by summer company members at an outdoor amphitheater.