- Shoots Dec. 12-16 in Catskills, NY.
- Seeking submissions from: new york, NY
Casting "Two Weeks, Two Years, or Just Tonight," a story of a woman devastated from her love affair ending with her college friend. Producer states: "The crew are professionals only, not students. We are filming on the ''Red Scarlett'' HD Camera with professional lighting equipment."
- Rehearsals and production meetings held December-early January in Brooklyn & Long Island, NY; principal photography Jan. 16-19, 2014 in Brooklyn & Long Island, NY.
- Auditions: Dec 6 in New York City, NY
Casting "The Flamingo: Or, How I Took The Electric Communion And Learned To Answer The Phone," a student film for Hofstra University. Synopsis: "A dark comedy set in the mid-1970's about a manic radio DJ who, after a phone call from God and a bad acid trip, becomes a modern ...
- Rehearsals begin early March 2014; runs Mar. 28-Apr. 13, 2014 at the Kalita Humphreys Theater in Dallas, TX.
- Auditions: Dec 8, 9 in Dallas, TX
Casting "Pageant," conceived by Robert Longbottom with book & lyrics by Bill Russell and Frank Kelly, and music by Albert Evans. "Pageant" is a pageant. Judges selected from the audience actually vote and determine the winner who, therefore, may be different at each performance. The show takes its shots not ...
- Rehearses March 17-April 2, 2014 in NYC; tech rehearsals April 3-8, 2014 at Paper Mill; runs April 9-May 4, 2014 in Millburn, NJ.
- Auditions: Dec 9, in New York, NY
Casting singers for "South Pacific."
- Rehearses mid January-mid March 2014 on Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday evenings; runs weekends March 21-April 5, 2014 in Hatboro, PA.
- Auditions: Dec 15, 16 in Hatboro, PA
Casting John Patrick Shanley's play, "Doubt." Project Description: "The new pastor of a Catholic church is accused of molesting young male students by the mother superior of the parish school."
- Rehearses Jan. 11-12 & 18-19; shoots Feb. 21-23 in NYC.
- Auditions: Dec 21, 22 in New York City, NY
Casting “Liberal,” a pilot for a television sitcom centered around two best friends. Howard and Jayne are sophomores at a small top 5 Liberal Arts college, right outside of New Haven who are living with an assorted group of freshmen with unique personalities and colorful interests. In helping these freshmen ...