- Rehearsals begin on/after June 7 depending upon individual show schedules (TBD); performances take place between July 7-27 as part of the New York Musical Theatre Festival in NYC. Note: All shows are full productions.
- Auditions: Apr 16 in New York, NY
Casting "Fable: A New Musical." Synopsis: "It's graduation time. When a mysterious classmate crashes their last epic night of celebration, a group of childhood friends is forced to confront the secrets they’ve been keeping from each other. Will their friendships survive the night? With an imaginative score and dynamic characters, ...
- Shoots April 28-May 31, in Vancouver, BC. Each episode will take up to one day to shoot.
- Auditions: Apr 16, 29 in Vancouver, BC
Casting the independently produced web-series, "Keep in Coffee." Project description: "Each of the nine episodes depicts a short conversation between two characters. The conversations will be awkward sometimes, very dramatic, mysterious, romantic, or cute at other times."
- Shoots Apr. 1-9 in Coney Island, Brighton Beach, and Williamsburg.
- Auditions: Apr 21 in New York, NY
Casting "Forget Me," a final student film for the New York Film Academy. Synopsis: An old man gets obsessed with a mysterious girl who is painting every morning on the beach. One day he decides to talk to her and they start a peculiar relationship.
- Program runs July 14-19 in NYC.
- Auditions: Apr 22 in New York, NY
Seeking participants for Making It on Broadway (www.makingitonbroadway.net) a week-long summer intensive in the heart of New York City in which students explore the realities of what it means to be a modern Broadway professional. Producer states: "The program is based on the bestselling book 'Making it on Broadway.' This ...
- Shoots Nov. 11-Dec. 11 in Jim Thorpe, PA.
- Auditions: Apr 26 in New York, NY
Casting "Funny the Movie."