Audition: 15 hours ago
- Rehearses June 1-4 (half days); performs 2-3 readings June 4-5, and 8 in NYC venues.
- Auditions: May 25 in New York City, NY
Casting a VIP reading adaptation of major classic play, "Mrs. Warren's Profession."
Audition: 15 hours ago
- Shoots June 1-2 in NYC.
- Auditions: May 25, 26 in New York, NY
Casting model types/actors for a social media spot for a beer brand.
Audition: 5 hours ago
- Contract runs from late September/early Octorber to early January (depending on the role in which you are cast) in NYC.
- Auditions: May 25, 26, in New York City, NY
Seeking a diverse cast of Rockettes, male and female dancers, male and female vocalists, little people performers, and little girls (ages 10-14) to perform in the 2016 production of The Radio City Christmas Spectacular in New York City.
Audition: in 3 hours
- Rehearsals begin June 8; runs btwn. Aug. 3-28 in NYC.
- Auditions: May 25 in New York, NY
Casting "Tailspin!" a play for the New York Fringe Festival. Synopsis: Three assistants at Babylon Pictures, a major Hollywood movie studio, are left to handle damage control when their latest film "The Girlish Tendencies of Kim Jong-un" incites fury from North Korea.
- Shoots Aug. 5, 11-14 in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: May 26, Jun 1 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Woman in Blue," a DePaul University student film about a man who must stop his possessed wife at all costs before he loses everything.
- Rehearses Apr. 24- May 10, 2017; runs May 11-June 4 2017 in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: May 26 in Chicago, IL
Casting strong comedic Equity actors for "Little Miss Sunshine," a musical comedy about one modern family's unexpected route to brighter days.
- Contract dates: July 4-29 in NYC.
- Auditions: May 26, in New York, NY
Casting Equity singers who move well for the ensemble in the developmental process of the "Untitled Jimmy Buffet Musical," which will take place in NYC.
- Rehearsals and shows June 1, June 7, June 14, June 17, June 21, July 13, July 15, July 20, July 26, Aug. 2, Aug. 9, and Aug. 16 (rehearsal 4:30-6:30 p.m.; shows at 7 p.m.) in NYC. Performers start on only one date.
- Auditions: May 26, Jun 1, 7 in New York, NY
Seeking talent for 2014 BroadwayWorld Cabaret Award nominee Seth Bisen-Hersh's summer talent showcases, held various weeknights at Don’t Tell Mama, June-August 2016. Seeking musical theater singers who want more exposure and experience in front of a live audience. Performers sing two songs and do patter in between. President states: "HD ...
- Currently runs Thurs.-Sun. nights in L.A.
- Auditions: May 26 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting understudies for the hit West Coast Premiere of "The Boy From Oz." Casting Director states: "[Production] is extending into August due to rave reviews."
- Work is ongoing. General schedule: Wed. evenings and Fri. mornings in NYC. New York Dance Festival: July 10-23. Spring NYC Performance Event date TBD.
- Auditions: May 26, 27 in New York, NY and May 28 in New York, NY
Seeking additional male and female dancers for the Kaleidoscope Dance Theatre/Sean McLeod Dance Experience's company and corporate positions in its 25th anniversary year, including their upcoming Spring NYC performance event, the New York Dance Festival's 25th Anniversary KDT Concert, and "A Day in Dance" Gala in the Finger Lakes, and ...
- Rehearsals begin June 27 (Mon.-Fri., 6-10 p.m.) at a location TBD; runs July 29, 30, 31, and Aug. 4, 5, 6, and 7 at the Noho Arts Center, North Hollywood, CA.
- Auditions: May 27 in North Hollywood, CA
Casting "Little Shop of Horrors," a sci-fi horror musical with an electrifying 1960s pop/rock score by Alan Menken and Howard Ashman. Synopsis: Seymour Krelborn is a meek and dejected assistant at a floral shop who happens upon a strange plant, which he affectionately names “Audrey II” after his crush at ...
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 20 (Mon.-Thurs., 6-10 p.m., mostly beginning at 7 p.m.; Sat., 10 a.m.-6 p.m.; Sun., 12-6 p.m.; no Fri. shows or rehearsals; no conflicts accepted for Oct. 1-16); runs Oct. 6-16; runs Oct. 6-16 (Thurs., Sat., and Sun.) at the Scherr Forum (Civic Arts Plaza) in Thousand Oaks, CA.
- Auditions: May 27 in North Hollywood, CA and May 28, 29, 30 in Thousand Oaks, CA
Casting "Bring it On the Musical." Synopsis: Bitingly relevant, sprinkled with sass, and inspired by the hit film, "Bring It On The Musical" takes audiences on a high-flying journey filled with the complexities of friendship, jealousy, betrayal, and forgiveness. Uniting some of the freshest and funniest creative minds on Broadway, ...
- Shoots on or around July 16 in L.A.
- Auditions: May 28 in Studio City, CA
Seeking ten English speakers and 20 native Spanish speakers for skincare infomercials/testimonials. Women should look 35- to 50 years old, pretty, and professional. No experience required.
- Shows in summer in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: May 28, 29 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Mary Poppins," a musical. Project description: "A magic nanny comes to work for a cold banker's unhappy family."