- Rehearses winter 2016 in Houston, TX; shoots spring 2016 in Houston, TX and New Orleans, LA.
- Auditions: Oct 10 in Atlanta, GA and Nov 6, 7 in Orlando, FL
Casting "H-Town," a film. Synopsis: A young, aspiring sports agent with a rough orphaned upbringing, boldly attempts to make it in the fiercely competitive sports industry, while desperately struggling to save his broken family and overcome the impossible odds of attaining his lifelong dreams. "H-Town" takes its audience to the ...
- Rehearses Oct. 24-Dec. 10 (Thanksgiving weekend off); performance date(s) TBD in Gardena, CA.
- Auditions: Oct 10 in Gardena, CA
Casting "Night at the Nativity," a nonunion production. Synopsis: Children discover that their local mall’s nativity display is more than just a scene to be seen. When seemingly inanimate objects come to life, they may make a world of difference in more ways than one….for better or for worse? Director ...
- Runs Feb. 29-Aug. 21, 2016, opening in Paris, France at the Theatre du Chatelet; then the Cologne Philharmonic in Germany; then London, England at Sadler’s Wells Theatre. Note: the run in Paris will be performed entirely in Spanish.
- Auditions: Oct 10 in New York, NY
Casting Spanish speakers of all levels for the international tour of "Carmencita Jones, El Amor Cubano," a new musical inspired by Oscar Hammerstein’s legendary production of "Carmen Jones." This reimagining is set in Cuba in 1958 just before the revolution and will be performed in both Spanish and English.
- Auditions will be held October 9 & 10 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. at a location to be disclosed to those submissions that are selected for auditions.
- Auditions: Oct 10 in West Hollywood, CA
Business Video Masters, is casting a professional service business infomercial. Green screen acting and voiceover will be required.
- Rehearsals begin December 2015 in NYC; tour performances begin late December 2015.
- Auditions: Oct 10 in New York, NY
Casting a non-Equity tour of the musical "Annie."
- Rehearsal and shoot dates TBD in L.A.
- Auditions: Oct 10 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Unforgettable," a short film. Synopsis: "Unforgettable" is about Angie and her mother Grace. Angie is 50, single, and works at a hospital as a nurse. She just got divorced. Life around her is falling apart and she is struggling to keep it together. She has discovered that her mother ...
- Rehearses Oct. 2015; shoots Nov. 12-17 in Austin, TX.
- Auditions: Oct 10 in Austin, TX
Casting "Aeon of Horus," a UT grad student film. Synopsis: Something has happened to Theo. Years back, Theo introduced Jonathan to the world of literature, art, and ideas. He changed Jonathan’s life. Now, Theo just might destroy it.
- Rehearsal dates TBD; shoots Oct. 16-18 in the Orange County, CA area.
- Auditions: Oct 10 in Orange, CA
Casting "In the Margin," a short student film. Synopsis: When Kirkland, 16, finds a love note scribbled in the margins of "Catcher in Rye," he sends a letter to the girl who last checked out the book. Marla, a 32-year-old woman who graduated from Kirkland's middle school, receives the letter. ...
- Orientation Oct. 16 (6:30 p.m.); rehearses Oct. 19-Nov. 19 (weeknights 6-10 p.m.; weekends TBD); runs Nov. 20, Dec. 1-3, 8-10, and 14-17 (3-8 p.m.); Nov. 21, 27, and Dec. 4-6, 11-13, and 18-23 (10 a.m.-8 p.m.); Nov. 28 (Winterfest; 10 a.m.-9 p.m.). Nov. 22 & 29 (11 a.m.-7 p.m.), and Dec. 24 (10 a.m.-3 p.m.) in Cleveland, OH.
- Auditions: Oct 10, 11, 12 in Cleveland, OH
Casting Kringle’s Inventionasium, a 60-minute, fully immersive, interactive theatrical experience developed in Cleveland by the Mr. Kringle Company, LLC in association with the Mr. Kringle Licensing Group. Description: The Inventionasium is Mr. Kringle's top-secret inventing laboratory. Guests tour different departments, explore each area, and engage in hands-on activities to help ...