- Rehearsals begin ASAP for immediate needs in shows; these shows run through Labor Day. Fall season show rehearsals begin Sept. 10; shows run Sept. 25-Nov. 1. Rehearses and performs in Williamsburg, VA.
- Auditions: May 22, in New York, NY
Busch Gardens Entertainment, together with Bob Cline Casting, is seeking vibrant, energetic performers for its collection of world-class summer and fall season productions. Seeking a few triple threat performers, but mostly strong actors/singers and strong dancer/actors. Performers of all ethnicities are strongly encouraged to attend. Senior manager states: "Award-winning creative ...
- Rehearses the second and third weeks of June; shoots June 29 & 30 in the NYC area.
- Auditions: May 22 in New York, NY
Casting "Captain Crash," a student film for Columbia University's MFA program. Synopsis: A fateful night at Yukz Comedy Club and BBQ leads prop comic Captain Crash to turn on a young up-and-comer, leading him to discover that he is his own worst enemy. The film is a dark comedy set ...
- Shoots May 25 and 30 in NYC.
- Auditions: May 22 in New York City, NY
Casting "One Life," a student short film. Logline: A young man (David) struggles with life after his soon to have been fiancé passes away. An insightful incident leads him on a journey towards letting go, finding peace and joy in life, and connecting with people again.
- Shooting May 23-August 29, in Denton, Dallas, Boys, and Tyler, TX.
- Auditions: May 23 in Denton, TX
Casting for the independent web series "Party Girl: The Series." Project description: "It’s the third and final season. We find Rachel dealing with the repercussions of the season two finale and learning that, try as she might to stay away from trouble, once Party Girl, always Party Girl."
- Rehearses July 2015; shoots Aug. 2015 for three weeks in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: May 23 in Chicago, IL and May 30 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Speaking in Tongues," an intimate feature film that's a passion project set in Chicago, about a young man who gets caught up in the machinery of a megachurch and learns to trust his doubt.
- Rehearsals begin late June at the Diavolo Space in L.A.; tour starts this September. Company states: "Diavolo offers approximately 25-30 weeks of work for the season, including 6-10 weeks of rehearsal."
- Auditions: May 23 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting touring company members for the new season of "Architecture in Motion." Company states: 'Working environment is physically demanding and team-oriented. Opportunity to collaboratively choreograph new works in Diavolo’s style of 'Architecture in Motion' under the direction of founding Artistic Director Jacques Heim (choreography credits include Cirque du Soleil and ...
- Records in NYC, NJ, or Philadelphia, depending on what is most convenient for all parties involved.
- Auditions: May 23 in Manhattan, NY
Casting "Rogo's Rim," the full recording of an original script. The initial product will be an audio drama for sale. The audio will also serve as the audio track for 3D animation production. Physical performers will be needed at later time for motion capture performance.
- Rehearsal and production dates TBD in company's studio in Doral, FL.
- Auditions: May 23 in Doral, FL
Casting "WBAD: Badd Radio," a comedic web series. Synopsis: "WBAD" follows the antics of the on-air staff of an urban hip-hop radio station in Miami and the havoc they generate for their listeners. The series will mimic many aspects of a actual radio station and include talk shows and commercials. ...
- Rehearses in late June; shoots July 1-8 in the Philadelphia, PA area.
- Auditions: May 23, 24 in Philadelphia, PA
Casting "Midnight Carnival," a graduate thesis film for Temple University. Synopsis: "Midnight Carnival" tells the coming-of-age story of a newly-arrived Taiwanese girl’s exploration of the country, as well as her self-identity. Andrea Lin, a nineteen-year-old girl who comes to America with an imagination, finds out she is in the midst ...
- Production begins in May; 48-Hour Film event is May 29-31 in NYC.
- Auditions: May 23 in New York, NY
Casting "Gailforce," a short film for potential inclusion in the NY 48-hour film event. Coordinator states: "The issue of sex crimes is astonishing in the world and most of it goes unreported or unsolved. It’s even worse in the Middle East, India, and Africa, where women are beaten and degraded, ...