- Rehearses Sept. 8-Nov. 13 (weekdays 7:30-10 p.m.); runs Nov. 14-Dec. 14 (Thurs.-Sat., 8 p.m. and Sundays 2 p.m.) at the Conejo Players Theatre in Thousand Oaks, CA. Note: No performance Nov. 27.
- Auditions: Sep 1, 2 in Thousand Oaks, CA
Casting "Shrek: The Musical." Synopsis: "Based on the Oscar-winning DreamWorks film that started it all, 'Shrek: The Musical' brings the hilarious story of everyone's favorite ogre to dazzling new life on the stage. In a faraway kingdom turned upside down, things get ugly when an unseemly ogre -- not a ...
- Rehearsals will begin after Labor Day and will take place in NYC and Rahway, NJ; tech rehearsal Oct. 11 (10 a.m.-3 p.m.) in NYC; runs Oct. 23, 24, & 25 (9 p.m. all days) in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 2 in Rahway, NJ
Casting "Sex, Relationships and Sometimes Love," with a twist. This production will "gender bend" all the monologues: men will perfrom the women's pieces and vice versa. Some actors may be asked to perform in drag, both queens and kings. Producer states: "First produced at Show World in Times Square in ...
- Rehearsals begin Nov. 28; runs Dec. 26, 2014-May 21, 2015 on tour.
- Auditions: Sep 2, 3, in New York, NY
Casting "Guys and Dolls."
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 6; tours nationally Nov. 4-Dec. 28.
- Auditions: Sep 2 in New York, NY
Casting Dr. Seuss' "How the Grinch Stole Christmas."
- Rehearses Sept. 6-Oct. 2; runs Oct. 3-Nov. 2 at Center Stage Theater, 8463 Sierra Blvd, Fontana, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 2 in Fontana, CA
Casting "Young Frankenstein," the Mel Brooks' musical in which the grandson of the infamous Victor Frankenstein, Frederick Frankenstein (pronounced "Fronk-en-steen"), inherits his family's estate in Transylvania. With the help of a hunchbacked side-kick, Igor (pronounced "Eye-gore"), and a leggy lab assistant, Inga, Frederick finds himself in the mad scientist shoes ...
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 14; runs Nov. 7-23 in Staten Island, NY.
- Auditions: Sep 3, in New York, NY
Casting "West Side Story." Especially seeking non-Caucasian performers to play young Puerto Ricans.
- Rehearses Sept. to early-Oct. 2014; Oct. 7-14 in Long Island and NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 3 in New York, NY
Casting "How I Killed Allie Rose," a dark comedic thesis film for NYFA about high school perfectionist, Lauren Whitaker, on a quest to save her picture perfect relationship.
- Audition Dates: 09/03/2014, 09/04/2014. Audition Note: Even if you are not scheduled you are more than welcome to show up i the window of 3:15 PM to 6:00 PM on Thur. and 10 AM to 1 PM on Wed. Callback Dates: 09/05/2014 Shoot Dates: 09/07/2014 Audition Location: 3300 Riverside Dr. Burbank, CA 91505 Shooting Location: 9545 Wentworth St, Sunland-Tujunga, CA 91040
- Auditions: Sep 3, 4 in Los Angeles, CA
This is a project for a well established artist who does dub step. We have a supervising director on board who is a DGA member, Craig Ross. He has directed a few episodes of The Bones together with a couple of other features. This music video is a great opportunity ...
- Rehearsal begins Sept. 14; runs November 7-9 & 14-16 at Arc Stages in Pleasantville, NY.
- Auditions: Sep 3, 4, 6 in Pleasantville, NY
Casting "Assassins," a musical about nine individuals who assassinated or tried to assassinate the President of the United States. From John Wilkes Booth to Lee Harvey Oswald, writers Stephen Sondheim and John Weidman bend the rules of time and space, taking us on a nightmarish roller coaster ride in which ...
- Shoot dates & locations are TBA.
- Auditions: Sep 4 in Union, NJ
Casting "Wife Missing," based on a novel of crime, drama and adventure with the Italian and Chinese Mafia which is being released within the next two weeks. Coordinator states: "This is for a trailer to show investors."
- Lab is Oct. 27-Nov. 21.
- Auditions: Sep 4 in New York, NY
Casting Equity actor/singers for various roles in "On Your Feet," a musical based on the lives of Emilio and Gloria Estefan. The project notes: "Performers of all Latin backgrounds encouraged to attend."
- Rehearsals begin approx. Jan. 13, 2015 in NYC; performance dates TBA.
- Auditions: Sep 4, 5 in New York, NY
Casting "It Shoulda Been You." Synopsis: In a world where nothing is what it seems, religions collide, Machiavellian plots are revealed, promises broken, secrets exposed, and hope springs from the most unlikely of places. Is it the latest conflict in the Middle East? No, it’s just the Steinberg wedding.
- Rehearsal begins Oct. 6; runs Oct. 28-Nov. 9 in San Diego, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 4 in San Diego, CA
Casting "All's Well That Ends Well," a play.