- Rehearses Jan. 7-Feb. 20, 2015 (research, development), as well as four days in March; technical rehearsals and performance in April in NYC.
- Auditions: Dec 22, 26, 29 in Brooklyn, NY
Casting a workshop of "The Ocean," a new play with music inspired by Deca's recent album (with permission from the bard himself). Seeking seven performers to join a collaborative ensemble of actors, musicians, and/or dancers to create a documentary piece which weaves in and out of collected verbatim interviews on ...
- Table read Jan. 3 or 4; shoots Jan. 9-11, 2015 in the NYC area.
- Auditions: Dec 22 in New York, NY
Casting "Pieces of Belmar," a Columbia University student film about a displaced New Jersey family on Christmas Eve struggling to cope in the immediate aftermath of Hurricane Sandy.
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 19, 2015; runs Feb. 20-Mar. 8, 2015 at Z Space in San Francisco, CA.
- Auditions: Dec 23 in San Francisco, CA
Casting "Home Street Home" a punk rock musical with music and lyrics by Fat Mike and Jeff Mark and book by Soma Snakeoil and Fat Mike.
- Rehearsals begin mid-January (scheduled around conflicts where possibly; generally weeknights, 7-10 p.m., and occasional weekends); opens Feb. 20 (six performances over two weekends) in Hackensack, NJ.
- Auditions: Dec 30 in Hackensack, NJ
Casting "Central Park West" by Woody Allen. Synopsis: "Central Park West" is Woody Allen's wildly comedic play about a well-to-do psychiatrist who has just discovered that her best friend is having an affair with her husband. She has decided that she must confront her friend, but things don't go exactly ...
- Shoots Jan. 13-15, 2015, depending on weather in a Manhattan apartment and exteriors in the neighborhood.
- Auditions: Jan 3, 4, 5 in New York, NY
Casting "Every Other Weekend," a short film about a father hosting his son for the first time since getting divorced. Dad is a bit of an exercise freak, and he plans to shape up his chubby son. But his son has other plans. Company states: "Filmmakers have over twelve years ...
- Shoot dates TBD in Philadelphia, PA.
- Auditions: Jan 3 in Philadelphia, PA
Casting "Will Death Do Us Part?," a Christian web series.
- Rehearsal and run dates vary depending on show; positions available for nine months, six months, and two-three months in Pigeon Forge, TN.
- Auditions: Jan 3 in Atlanta, GA
Seeking versatile singers and actors for the 2015 season of Dollywood.
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 21 in NYC; runs Apr. 8 in Las Vegas.
- Auditions: Jan 5 in New York, NY
Casting "Duck Commander," a family musical.
- Rehearsals begin Mar. 23 in NYC; leave for Europe Apr. 17; opens Apr. 23; closes May 23, 2015. Tours: Berlin, Brighton, Weisbaden, & Vienna.
- Auditions: Jan 5 in New York, NY
Casting one role for an upcoming European tour of "Apple Family Plays."
- Rehearsals will begin Jan. 7 (Mon.-Thurs., 7:30 p.m. and Sat., 11 a.m.-2 p.m.); runs Feb. 20-Mar. 7 at the Whittier Center Theater.
- Auditions: Jan 5, 6 in Whittier, CA
Casting "Johnny Guitar, The Musical." "Johnny Guitar, The Musical" is a take off from the western starring Joan Crawford and Sterling Hayden of the 1950s.
- Currently touring nationally.
- Auditions: Jan 6 in Chicago, IL
Seeking possible replacement male and female actors, singers, and dancers for "The Book of Mormon" Jumamosi Tour.
- Rehearses Jan. 28-May 15, 2015 in Toronto, Canada with onboard performance contract through Dec. 13, 2015. Sailing exciting Transatlantic cruising and ports including Caribbean, NYC, Iceland, Northern Europe and Mediterranean Itinerary (Copenhagen, Norway, Finland, Germany, Russia, Spain, France, Italy).
- Auditions: Jan 6 in New York City, NY
Seeking male dancers for a variety of Broadway musical theatre style shows including a brand new main stage production onboard award-winning Disney Cruise Line ships.
- Shoots April 11 & 12, 17-19 in Philadelphia, PA.
- Auditions: Jan 6, 7, 10, 11 in Philadelphia, PA and Jan 25, in New York, NY
Casting "Misfits," a student film for Drexel University. Synopsis: "Misfits" is a drama centered around the lives of two high-level thieves, Braden and Skye. As a sort of Bonnie and Clyde duo, the two go out on a crime spree together and gain enough money to live a rather upscale ...
- Rehearsals are once a week for two hours in North Hollywood, CA; initial training may require rehearsals twice a wk., of two hours each, for the first couple of months.
- Auditions: Jan 7 in Los Angeles, CA
Seeking male and female dancers to join a well-established Bollywood dance company based in North Hollywood, to perform at private events, corporate events, stage shows, schools, etc. Founder states: "A dance background is required; we will train in our dance style. We are seeking committed, reliable, and professional dancers only, ...
- Rehearsals begin Mar. 3; runs Mar. 24-Apr. 19 in Arvada, CO.
- Auditions: Jan 7, 8 in Arvada, CO
Seeking actors for "The Archbishop's Ceiling," a play.
- Rehearsals begin Apr. 13 in NYC; travel to Chicago, IL May 17; tech begins May 18; first preview Jun. 2; opens Jun. 17; closes Jul. 5, 2015 in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Jan 7, in New York, NY
Seeking Equity ensemble dancers who sing for "On Your Feet," a new musical featuring the music of Gloria and Emilio Estefan.
- Shoots 2-4 times a month, in Portland, OR.
- Auditions: Jan 7 in Portland, OR
Casting an upcoming project. Project description: "Casting a project connected with The Haunting of Sunshine Girl Network, a YouTube network averaging over 200k views per day."