- Rehearsals begin Jan. 5, 2015, and contracts run through April 2015. This is a national tour.
- Auditions: Aug 25, 26 in New York, NY
Seeking strong, appealing actors who sing well, with a good physical comedy sensibility for the 2015 non-Equity national tour of the five-time Tony Award-winning play, "Peter and the Starcatcher."
- Rehearsals begin early to mid-January 2015; runs Feb. 17-June 28, 2015 in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 2, 5 in New York, NY
Casting "The Audience," by Peter Morgan. For sixty years Elizabeth II has met each of her twelve Prime Ministers in a weekly audience at Buckingham Palace. Both parties have an unspoken agreement never to repeat what is said. The play imagines a series of pivotal meetings between the Downing Street ...
- Rehearsals begin Sep. 13 (Mon.-Thu. 6:30-9 p.m.; Sat., 1-6 p.m.; Sun., 5:30-9 p.m.; runs Nov. 8-Dec. 14, 2 p.m. in Santa Monica). Company states: "Actors are not called for all rehearsals. Sat. & Sun. are primarily dance, therefore actors with consistent conflicts on those days will probably not be cast.We are going to be very strict with conflicts this year. Actors must be available for all performances, including Thanksgiving weekend."
- Auditions: Sep 6, 7 in Santa Monica, CA
Casting "White Christmas," with music & lyrics by Irving Berlin and book by David Ives and Paul Blake, based on the classic movie.