- Positions are ongoing in Atlanta, GA.
- Auditions: Apr 18, 19, 20 in Atlanta, GA
Seeking theater/tour guide personalities to play the role of zombies & hosts "Trapped In A Room With A Zombie" in an ongoing interactive theater production where participants must find clues and solve puzzles to escape a room. The actors will also be hosts/Omnipotents and will walk participants through instructions for ...
- Shoots May 12-June 7 in Houston, TX.
- Auditions: Apr 18, 19, 20 in Houston, TX
Casting a new untitled reality series featuring Nigerian wives, ladies, and anyone related to the Nigerian community in Houston. Company states: "Are you phenomenal and just so fabulous? We are looking for you!"
- Rehearsals will be held two weeks prior to shooting; shoots May 15-19 in Brooklyn.
- Auditions: Apr 18 in Manhattan, NY
Casting "Under the Wings of Angels," a short student film for Brooklyn College. Synopsis: Santiago is a man who feels guilty for the death of his wife Esmeralda and his daughter Jade. He falls into a deep depression and attempts to commit suicide multiple times to reunite with his family ...
- Rehearses and performs in Cleveland, OH.
- Auditions: Apr 18, 19 in Cleveland, OH
Casting the Cleveland Playhouse 2014-15 season. Season includes "The Little Foxes" (Laura Kepley, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 19; runs Sept. 17-Oct. 5); "How We Got On" (Rehearsals begin Sept. 30; runs Oct. 29-Nov. 23); "A Christmas Story" (John McCluggage, dir. Rehearsals begin Nov. 4; Dec. 3-21); "Five Guys Named Moe" ...
- Rehearsals begin June 24; runs July 10-20 in Waltham, MA.
- Auditions: Apr 18 in Waltham, MA
Casting "Me and My Girl."
- Shoots May 2-9 in SC.
- Auditions: Apr 19 in Florence, SC
Casting "The Kiss," in which a young couple has flashbacks of their time together as they take their wedding vows at the altar. They both share special memories, but one may find it interesting to see which moments were the golden ones.
- Shoots April 25 in NY.
- Auditions: Apr 19 in New York, NY
Casting a student film for LIU. Synopsis: "Juan and Rogelio are illegal immigrants working as high school janitors to support their families. They keep their mouths shut and try not to cause any trouble. However, their worlds come crashing down when Juan stumbles upon a girl who has committed suicide ...
- Shooting May 17- June 14 in Orlando, FL.
- Auditions: Apr 19 in Orlando, FL
Project description: "Two years after her mom died of cancer, aimless twenty-something Erica and her workaholic father, Ethan, are in a rut. They barely speak anymore. When Erica gets into trouble with the law, she’s assigned to do community service at Angela’s soup kitchen. There she meets a volunteer who ...
- First meeting will be held Apr. 24; two more meetings will be held between Apr. 25 & May 10; performs May 15 at NYU.
- Auditions: Apr 19 in New York, NY
Casting a short scene from the film "Frost/Nixon" for a directing class exercise at the Tisch School of the Arts at New York University. Director states: "The idea of this exercise is to have three separate meetings during which we will analyze, discuss, and rehearse the scene. The first meeting ...
- Rehearsals begin April 23; opens May 16 (projected) at The Next Stage Theatre in Hollywood, CA. Performances will be once a week, for four weeks with a possible three week extension.
- Auditions: Apr 19 in Hollywood, CA
Casting "Broadway, Here We Come!" a new musical theater review set in song cycle format. Most of the pieces in the show are from current, up-and-coming Musical Theater composers with a few, more standard pieces thrown in.
- Runs May through July in NYC.
- Auditions: Apr 19 in Bronx, NY
Casting "Music With A Message." Director's Assistant states: "Renaissance Youth Center is proud to present its Sixth Annual 'Music With A Message' summer tour! We are looking for musicians, rappers, poets, singers and dancers to take New York City and the boroughs by storm with music, spoken word, dance, and ...
- Rehearsals begin April 28. Performances run June 14-28 in Phoenix, AZ.
- Auditions: Apr 19, 21 in Phoenix, AZ
Casting "Falsettos," the Broadway musical. Project Description: "The tale of Marvin, a seeming everyman who suddenly leaves his wife and young son to live with another guy. His ex-wife then marries his psychiatrist and their lesbian neighbors all gather to make one crazy family as only William Finn can create. ...
- Rehearses and performances TBD.
- Auditions: Apr 19 in New York City, NY
Casting child dancers for "The Rhyme Impersonator Show," a hilarious new half-hour comedy series set in NYC, featuring original characters and celebrity impersonations."
- Rehearses and performs in Portland, OR.
- Auditions: Apr 21, 22 in Portland, OR
Casting Portland Center Stage 2014-15 season. Season includes: "Dreamgirls" (Runs Aug. 26-Nov. 2, 2014), "The Typographer's Dream" (Runs Sept. 9-Nov. 16, 2014), "Twist Your Dickens" (Runs Nov. 11-Dec. 24, 2014), "Santaland Diaries" (Runs Nov. 18-Dec. 28, 2014), "Mojada" (Runs Dec. 16, 2014-Feb. 4, 2015), "Threesome" (Runs Dec. 30, 2014-Mar. 8, ...
- Season runs in St. Petersburg, FL.
- Auditions: Apr 21, 22 in St. Petersburg, FL
Equity actors and actors who sing for the 2014-15 SPT Season. Season includes: "The Chosen" (T. Scott Wooten, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 12; runs Sept. 3-28), "Nureyev's Eyes" (David Rush, writer; Todd Olson, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 22; runs approx. Oct. 15-26), "Laughter on the 23rd Floor" (Neil Simon, writer; ...
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 6; runs Oct. 20-Jan. 4 in Oakbrook, IL.
- Auditions: Apr 21 in Chicago, IL
Casting classically-trained male actors/singers with combat training/experience and strong female and male actors/singers for the production of "Camelot," a very progressive, sexy, almost-contemporary telling of the classic musical.