- Rehearsals begin Sept. 8 (day times); tech period Sept. 29-Oct. 2; runs Oct. 3-30 (Sat. & Sun., 3:30 p.m.) at Marjorie Dean Little Theatre in NYC.
- Auditions: Aug 31, Sep 1 in New York, NY
Casting "Fashion Academy, the Musical" (based on the popular book series by the same name), from Vital Theatre Company, the producers of "Angelina Ballerina! The Musical" and "Pinkalicious! The Musical." Seeking a cast of strong actor/singers with spunk, charm, and brilliant comedic timing. Synopsis: Fashion-forward MacKenzie "Mickey" Williams is thrilled ...
- Shoots Sept. 18-28 in L.A.
- Auditions: Aug 31 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Goodbye Charlie," a short film. Synopsis: Aspiring painter Charlie Gooden and the stunning Sarah Federman’s love flourishes over three years. When they have a baby, the stress is more than they can handle emotionally and financially. While Charlie gives up his dreams to provide for the family, his efforts ...
- Season runs Dec. 28, 2015-Dec. 30, 2016 in Seattle, WA.
- Auditions: Aug 31, Sep 1 in Seattle, WA
Casting the Taproot Theatre Company's 2016 season. Season includes "Silent Sky" (Rehearsal begins Dec. 28; runs Jan. 29-Feb. 27, 2016 with a possible extension through Mar. 5); "Cotton Patch Gospel" (Rehearsals begin Feb. 15, 2016; runs Mar. 25-Apr. 23 with a possible extension through May 28); "The Realization of Emily ...
- Rehearses Sept. 12-Oct. 14 (primarily weeknights and Sat.; some weekdays or Sun. possible) in Pelham and NYC; tech week Oct. 12-14 in Pelham, NY; runs Oct. 15-17 in Pelham, NY.
- Seeking submissions from: Pelham, NY; New York, NY; Westchester County, NY
Casting a nonunion regional production of "Next To Normal," to be performed in Pelham, NY. Synopsis: "Winner of three 2009 Tony Awards including Best Score & Best Orchestrations, and 2010 Pulitzer Prize for Drama, "Next To Normal" is a powerful rock musical that grapples with mental illness in a suburban ...
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 23 (Principals) and Oct. 12 (Understudies); runs Oct. 18-Nov. 22 in NY.
- Auditions: Sep 1, 2, 3 in New York, NY
Casting two Equity female understudies for "The Hummingbird's Tour" by Margaret Dulaney.
- Season runs in Houston, TX.
- Auditions: Sep 1, 2, in North Hollywood, CA
Seeking dancers for Theatre Under The Stars' 2015-16 Season. Season includes "A Christmas Story" (Rehearsals begin Nov. 20; runs Dec. 8-20); "Mary Poppins" (Rehearsals begin Feb. 19; runs Mar. 8-20); and "Oliver" (Rehearsals begin Mar. 18; runs Apr. 5-17).
- Rehearses Sept. 14-18, 7-10 p.m. and Sat., Sept. 19, 11 a.m.-4 p.m. at ART-NY, 520 Eighth Ave., 3rd Fl.; rehearses Sept. 22-23 at The Stafford Centre, Stafford TX; runs Sept. 24, 2015 at The Stafford Centre in TX.
- Auditions: Sep 1, 2 in Manhattan, NY
Seeking a replacement immediately for "Bum Phillips: All-American Opera," an opera that celebrates the life of NFL legend and American icon, O.A. “Bum” Phillips, head coach of the Houston Oilers in the late 1970s. Seeking to cast the lead/titular role and cover for lead role.
- AUDITION PREP WORKSHOP being held on Saturday, August 22, 1-4pm ($25, https://www.facebook.com/events/406426836214287/); rehearsals begin Sept. 15 (weeknights, 6-9:45 p.m.; actors may be called two-four times per wk.) in Burbank and L.A. (near Universal Studios); runs Dec. 18, 19, and 20 at the Hall of Liberty, 6300 Forest Lawn Dr., L.A.
- Auditions: Sep 3, 4, 5 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Annie Get Your Gun," the musical with lyrics and music by Irving Berlin and a book by Dorothy Fields and her brother Herbert Fields. Synopsis: The story is a fictionalized version of the life of Annie Oakley (1860–1926), a sharpshooter who starred in Buffalo Bill's Wild West, and her ...
- First read through is Sept. 22. Rehearsals are Tues. and Fri. evenings in Manhattan for "The Bacchae"; Wed. evenings and Sun. afternoons for "Dog Sees God"; runs Dec. 3, 4, 5, 10, 11, 12, 17, 18, 19 for "The Bacchae" and performances of "Dog Sees God" will follow "The Bacchae" on Thursday and Saturday evenings in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 3 in New York, NY
Casting productions of "The Bacchae" and "Dog Sees God."
- Rehearses the weekends of Oct. 2 & 10 in Washington, D.C. or Alexandria, VA; performs Oct. 16 & 17 (eves.) and Oct. 18 (matinee) in the Washington, D.C. area.
- Auditions: Sep 3 in Washington, DC, DC
Casting "Samantha's Field," a workshop production of a new play by Taylor Gruenloh, for Courage Company and the Playwright’s Lab at Hollins University. Synopsis: In the beautiful Midwest, the future of our children is unraveling. After the death of their daughter, Phil and Jessica must find a balance in their ...
- Rehearsals begin approx. Sept. 28 in NYC; Tour begins preview Oct. 29; runs on tour Nov. 18-Dec. 27.
- Auditions: Sep 8, in New York, NY
Casting a nonunion tour of "A Christmas Story, the Musical!" This classic holiday tale centers on a mischievous, bespectacled boy, Ralphie, who dreams of getting a BB-gun for Christmas. In the weeks before the big holiday, Ralphie, his friends, and his family get into all kinds of situations, including run-ins ...
- Read-through Sept. 23; rehearsals begin Sept. 27 (Sun., 6-9 p.m.; Mon.-Thurs., 7-10 p.m.; 11 rehearsals total, plus tech week; actors may not be called for every rehearsal); tech week Oct. 12-18; runs Oct. 15 (8:15 p.m.), Oct. 16 (8:15 p.m.), Oct. 17 (8:15 p.m.), Oct. 18 (2 p.m.) at The American Theater of Actors, (Beckmann Theater), 314 W. 54th St., NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 8, 10 in New York, NY
Casting the New York City premiere of "Be Our Guest," a laugh-out-loud comedy about meeting the Guest family. Synopsis: When Jeremy brings his new girlfriend home from college for his grandfather's birthday celebration, they hope that his family will love her. Too bad it turns out that Mother Guest and ...