- Shooting dates TBD, in Oakland, CA.
- Auditions: Apr 18, 19 in Oakland, CA
Casting the play "Beatnik." Production description: "A young teacher with big ideas and an even bigger heart sees five convicted offenders as the nucleus of the black community and its future, so she does away with the court ordered curriculum and instead shows them the value of pop culture and ...
- Rehearses and performs in San Francisco, CA.
- Auditions: Apr 18 in San Francisco, CA
Casting "Totalitarians" (Rehearsals begin Oct. 22; runs Nov. 22-Dec. 21), and "Ego" & "Insufficiency" in rep (Rehearsals begin Sept. 4; runs Oct. 18-Nov. 9).
- Performs April 19 at 2 p.m. at the Allendale Branch Library in Pasadena, CA.
- Auditions: Apr 18 in Monrovia, CA
Casting a staged reading of "Hamlet Resurrected," a sequel to Shakespeare's Hamlet. Prod. states: "This will be performed before a large audience that is to include key people from the industry."
- Shoots late April at the University of Southern California.
- Auditions: Apr 18 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting a comedic web series, "Shalom!" about Reuben, a Jewish college student who lives on an all Latino floor. Producer states: "This show follows many characters and follows them develop relationships with other characters all as college comedy ensues."
- Rehearsals beginning June 29. Performances August 15 - 31, in Rohnert Park, CA.
- Auditions: Apr 18 in Rohnert Park, CA
Casting the musical "Oliver!" Production description: "Musical adaptation about an orphan who runs away from an orphanage and hooks up with a group of boys trained to be pickpockets by an elderly mentor."
- Rehearsals begin April 23; opens May 16 (projected) at The Next Stage Theatre in Hollywood, CA. Performances will be once a week, for four weeks with a possible three week extension.
- Auditions: Apr 19 in Hollywood, CA
Casting "Broadway, Here We Come!" a new musical theater review set in song cycle format. Most of the pieces in the show are from current, up-and-coming Musical Theater composers with a few, more standard pieces thrown in.
- Performances run October 17-November 1, at the EXIT Theatre Studio in San Francisco, CA.
- Auditions: Apr 21 in San Francisco, CA
Casting the double-feature theatrical production, "Terror Rama," a bloody, grindhouse-style double feature presented live on stage.
- Rehearsals begin in early July 2014; performs Aug. 21-31 in Chapman University's Moulton Hall Studio Theatre in Orange, CA.
- Auditions: Apr 21 in Orange, CA
Casting OC-centric: Orange County's New Play Festival. Now in its fourth year, it will feature productions of two full-length and three one-act plays.