- Shoots May 9-11 & 16-18 at Lake Arrowhead in CA.
- Auditions: Apr 24 in Hollywood, CA
Casting "Mountain Man," a short film.
- Rehearses in May; shoots May 24 in San Jose, CA.
- Auditions: Apr 26 in San Jose, CA
Casting a comedic short, "Love Generation," about a guy who must resist his fiance's sister's passes all the while, he doesn't know it is an elaborate test.
- Performances take place on an ongoing basis aboard Holland America's cruise ships, which travel worldwide.
- Auditions: Apr 27, in Los Angeles, CA
Casting singers, singer-dancers, and dancers for production shows performing onboard Holland America Line's luxury vessels with worldwide itineraries.
- Rehearsals begin September 28;. Performances run November 7-22 in San Francisco, CA.
- Auditions: Apr 27, 30 in San Francisco, CA
Casting the play "Blood Wedding," set in the modern American south, about a bride who runs out on her wedding with an old flame, sparking longstanding family rivalries.
- Rehearsals begin early May; runs late May-Aug. 31 at Legoland California in Carlsbad, CA.
- Auditions: Apr 27, 28, 29, 30, May 1, 8 in Carlsbad, CA
Casting hosts, costume characters, and performers for LEGOLAND California's live performance summer shows.
- Rehearsals begin June 10 at La Jolla Playhouse; runs July 18-Aug. 10 in CA. Rehearsals begin Aug. 26 at Hartford Stage; runs Sept. 19-Oct. 5 in CT. Rehearsals begin Oct. 7 at Huntington Theatre Company; runs Oct. 22-Nov. 16 (with possible extension through Nov. 22) in MA.
- Auditions: Apr 28, 29, 30 in New York City, NY
Casting "Ether Dome."
- Shoots May 15 in Orange County, CA.
- Auditions: Apr 28 in West Hollywood, CA
Casting "The Ritual," a short film that explores the traditions of a conservative family and the expectations that are placed on the young bride on her wedding night.
- Rehearses between May 2-9; shoots either May 10 or 11 at Biola University in La Mirada, CA.
- Auditions: Apr 29, May 2 in La Mirada, CA
Casting "Behind the Curtain," a student film for Biola University about a man and a girl backstage before the man leaves to go on stage.
- Rehearses in late May; shoots June 12-15 in Los Angeles, CA.
- Auditions: Apr 30, May 1, 3 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "You Try Living Here," an independent short film intended for submission to festivals. Synopsis: Rachel, an aspiring actress intent on making her mark in Hollywood, has botched an audition, can’t find the means to bury her cat, and is about to be evicted. She finally decides to solve her ...
- Runs July 11-Aug. 24 at The Hudson Theatres-Stages of Gray Theatre Company in Hollywood, CA. Note: Rehearsal schedule and location has not yet been selected.
- Auditions: May 1, 2 in Hollywood, CA
Casting "Hollywood Façade," a juke box love story Broadway musical mash up. This is the love story of Peter Legacy and Sarah Dulane. Sarah, a recently widowed woman from the south, and once famed queen of the Broadway stage, has found a way to reunite with her son Billy Dulane ...
- Rehearsals begin early June in Lake Forest, CA (two to three weeknights/wk., with weekend rehearsal closer to opening); runs Aug. 1-3 at the Cabrillo Playhouse in San Clemente, CA.
- Auditions: May 2 in Irvine, CA
Casting scenes from "Orpheus Descending." Synopsis: A handsome young drifter comes to a small narrow-minded southern town in 1950 and falls in love with and tries to rescue a middle-aged Latin woman after years of abuse from her racist husband.
- Rehearses in June; shoots June-July in Riverside, CA.
- Auditions: May 2, 3, 4 in Riverside, CA
Casting "Animal Control," in which a reporter must learn to cope with the death of a close friend while interviewing a conspiracy theorist who threatens him with arrest if he doesn't enact her morbidly humorous conspiracies.
- Rehearsals begin May 12; runs July 10-12, 17-19 and 24-26 at the Ohlone College Smith Center Amphitheatre in Fremont, CA.
- Auditions: May 3, 4 in Fremont, CA
Casting the SummerFest production of "Sweeney Todd." Company states: "The Ohlone College Theatre Department will transport the audience to the dark and gritty streets of London circa 1846 as the demon barber exacts his revenge on the whole of London. Director Ryan Weible has worked on Broadway as a script ...