- Rehearsals begin late spring-early summer in the Washington, D.C. metro area; runs July 11 (also tech ), 13, 19, 22, & 26.
- Auditions: Apr 26 in Rockville, MD
Casting "The Other Day." Playwright states: "An award-winning play by Mark Jason Williams, it's an authentic, funny, and powerful drama that follows the loving, yet tumultuous romance of the emotionally-guarded Mark and free-spirited Santo as they embark on a journey through love, insecurities, addiction, betrayal, loss, and redemption."
- Rehearsals begin May 11; runs July 10, 13, 16, 19, 26 at 2014 Capital Fringe Festival in Washington, D.C.
- Auditions: May 3, 4 in Washington, DC
Casting "Olizzia." Synopsis: "When Olivia and Lizzie, two best friends since college, planned their vacation to Rio, they were looking forward to booze, beaches, and beautiful Brazilian boys. What neither of them expected was to find their maybe soul mate... in one another. But after a life altering night in ...
- Shoots late June; stage production takes place late summer/early fall at a TBA location.
- Auditions: May 6 in Manhattan, NY
Casting an untitled gospel musical about gang violence. Synopsis: Based in Washington, D.C., a 16-year-old teenager, Lamont Spencer, must decide to stay with the gang who revenged his father's death or seek salvation in the church.