- Rehearses June-early July (weeknights and weekends) in NYC; tech July 9 (10 a.m.-2 p.m.) in Washington, D.C.; runs July 9 (8:15 p.m.), July 11 (10:15 p.m.), July 12 (6 p.m.), July 15 (6:30 p.m.), and July 17 (7:45 P.M.) in Washington, D.C.
- Auditions: Apr 27, 28 in New York, NY
Seeking four NYC-based nonunion actors to be a part of the regional premiere of the play “Graceless," written by Tom Slot, to be performed as a part of The Capital Fringe Festival in Washington, D.C. Synopsis: In politics, never let them see you bleed. The mayor of Anderson, South Carolina ...
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 5, 2016; runs Feb. 1-28, 2016 in Washington, D.C.
- Auditions: Apr 29 in Washington, DC
Seeking Equity male actors for two available roles in "Guards at the Taj."
- Rehearses the first week of May, four days/nights a week; runs July 8-27, with the possibility of extending to Aug. 2 at the Atlas Performing Arts Center (Sprenger Theater), a 175 seat theater, in Washington D.C.; will also be producing a one week Off-Off Broadway run at the end of August in NYC.
- Auditions: Apr 29, 30, in New York, NY
Casting "The Insanity of Mary Girard," a play. Synopsis: In 1790, Mary Girard is committed to an asylum. After Mary becomes pregnant by another man, her husband has her declared legally insane. Now, Mary sits in a chair as the "furies" dance around and impersonate people from her past, present ...
- Season runs in Washington, D.C.
- Auditions: Apr 30, May 1 in Washington, DC
Casting the 2015-16 Season for The Studio Theatre. Season includes: "Chimerica" (by Lucy Kirkwood; David Muse, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 3; runs Sept. 13-Oct. 18 with possible ext. through Nov. 15); "Constellations" (by Nick Payne; David Muse, dir. Rehearsals begin Jan. 11, 2016; runs Feb. 14-Mar. 6, 2016 with possible ...
- Performs July 10, 12, 14, 19, 23, 26 at Logan Fringe Arts Space, 1358 Florida Ave. NE in Washington, D.C.
- Auditions: May 2 in Washington D.C, DC
Casting "Straight Faced Lies," a comedy-drama play about a dysfunctional family Thanksgiving for the 2015 Capital Fringe Festival. Please note that we are only casting actors local to Washington D.C., as all rehearsals will take place in D.C.
- Rehearsals begin May 25 (Mon. and Wed.); performs July 9-26 (five performances) in Washington, D.C.
- Auditions: May 2 in Washington, DC
Casting "Interviews With," a fast-paced series of vignettes with 60+ characters in 45 minutes, featuring interviews with siblings of dictators, little white liars, recent hires, and more. The show is part of the Capital Fringe Festival 2015.
- Rehearsals will begin towards the end of May 2015 in Washington, D.C.
- Auditions: May 3 in Washington, DC
Seeking musicians for upcoming band to play genres of music including R&B, hip-hop, pop/rock, jazz, and soul. Coordinator states: "The band will start off as a cover band performing songs by artist like Anita Baker, The Black Eyed Peas, Luther Vandross, Prince, No Doubt, Sade, and The Isley Brothers. Eventually ...
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 29, 2015; opens Nov. 11; closes Jan. 3, 2016 in Washington, D.C.
- Auditions: May 3, in New York, NY
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 29; runs Nov. 11, 2015-Jan. 3, 2016 in Washington, D.C.
- Auditions: May 4, 5 in New York, NY