- Rehearses June 1-July 26 at the University of Maryland campus, College Park, MD; runs July 11-26 at the Brookland Artspace Lofts Studio during the Capital Fringe Festival (weekend dates with one Wednesday afternoon), Washington, D.C.
- Auditions: May 28, 29 in College Park, MD
Seeking two to four actors age 18+ for roles in Good Egg Community Theatre's devised piece for kids. Roles will involve developing the stories with the cast as well as acting.
- Shoots June 12-14 in various locations throughout Washington, D.C. The festival will take place in Baltimore, MD.
- Auditions: May 29, Jun 1 in Washington, DC
Seeking various production staff to a film festival project.
- Rehearsals begin in late summer; shoot begins in the fall in Maryland.
- Auditions: May 30 in Largo, MD
Casting male and female leads for "Swagless in the City," a web series centered around Marlon Atwood, an awkward millennial who has come to the nation's capital looking for a better life and, hopefully, love.
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 13; previews begin Nov. 17; runs Nov. 23, 2015-Jan. 3, 2016; extension closes Jan. 17, in Washington, D.C.
- Auditions: Jun 1 in Washington, DC
Seeking local D.C.-area actor/dancers (six men, six women) for "Kiss Me, Kate." Must be strong jazz and tap dancers with ballet technique.
- Currently performing in Florida; will begin a summer schedule that includes NYC; Buffalo, Albany, Rochester, and Long Island, NY; Atlantic City, NJ; Rhode Island; Connecticut; North Carolina; South Carolina; D.C.; Baltimore, MD; and Virginia.
- Auditions: Jun 16 in New York, NY
Casting "Dinner With The Mob," a live performance based on the Telly Award-winning cable show "The WiseGuy Kitchen." Synopsis: This musical comedy includes live cooking on stage. Music, comedy, cooking, and the Mob make for a night of fun-filled entertainment.