- Rehearsals begin Oct. 28; runs Dec. 8, 2014-Jan. 1, 2015 with possible extension through Jan. 25, 2015 in Washington, D.C.
- Auditions: Aug 29 in New York, NY
Casting "The Tempest."
- Rehearses two TBD; Stage Reading will be Sept. 24 at 7:30 p.m. at the Anacostia Arts Center in Washington, D.C.; performs early-2015. Note: The play is approx. 45 min
- Auditions: Aug 30 in Washington, DC
Casting a stage reading of "Elementary Division," a new one-act play. Synopsis: "Staged in 1968. What happens when a third grade African-American boy gives his 'Black Power Fist' necklace to a Caucasian-American girl in his classroom? "In the midst of a turbulent time, 1968, in the United States of America, ...
- Rehearsal begins Sept. 14; runs November 7-9 & 14-16 at Arc Stages in Pleasantville, NY.
- Auditions: Sep 3, 4, 6 in Pleasantville, NY
Casting "Assassins," a musical about nine individuals who assassinated or tried to assassinate the President of the United States. From John Wilkes Booth to Lee Harvey Oswald, writers Stephen Sondheim and John Weidman bend the rules of time and space, taking us on a nightmarish roller coaster ride in which ...
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 1 (Monday to Thursday evenings, Saturday 10 a.m.-4 p.m.; Sunday TBA); runs Nov. 7-23 at the Box Theater in downtown Riverside, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 6 in Riverside, CA
Casting "Assassins," Stephen Sondheim's Tony-Award winning musical that toys with space and time as it gathers characters from different stages of American history that have assassinated, or attempted to assassinate, presidents of the United States. A study of history and musical styles mixed with levity, suspense and beautiful songs.