- Rehearses in Sept. & Oct.; shoots in early Nov. in Washington, D.C.
- Auditions: Aug 30 in Washington, DC
Casting "Cowlick," a student film. Synopsis: "Cowlick" is a short comedy about an anxiety-ridden tween Cole. He believes that his entire adult existence will be cursed if something goes wrong during his bar mitzvah. He does everything in his power—Haftorah practiced, lucky rabbit's foot in hand, cowlick tamed--to make sure ...
- Rehearses the weekends of Oct. 2 & 10 in Washington, D.C. or Alexandria, VA; performs Oct. 16 & 17 (eves.) and Oct. 18 (matinee) in the Washington, D.C. area.
- Auditions: Sep 3 in Washington, DC, DC
Casting "Samantha's Field," a workshop production of a new play by Taylor Gruenloh, for Courage Company and the Playwright’s Lab at Hollins University. Synopsis: In the beautiful Midwest, the future of our children is unraveling. After the death of their daughter, Phil and Jessica must find a balance in their ...
- Rehearses Dec. 5, 2015-Jan. 19, 2016; runs Jan.20-Feb. 14, 2016 at Flashpoint Mead Theater Lab, Washington, D.C.
- Auditions: Sep 12 in Washington, DC
Casting "Agents of Azeroth," a play. Synopsis: Two overworked intelligence agents are assigned to monitor potential terrorist activity in online games. Drawn to two players who seem to be communicating in obscure code, the agents ingratiate themselves in the player’s guild. Little do they know that the players they’re tracking ...
- Season runs in Washington, D.C.
- Auditions: Sep 15 in New York, NY
Casting Ford's Theatre's 2015-16 Season. Season includes "The Glass Menagerie" (Mark Ramont, dir. Rehearsals begin Dec. 15; runs Jan. 22-Feb. 21) and "110 in the Shade" (Marcia Milgrom Dodge, dir.; Jay Crowder, music dir. Rehearsals begin Feb. 9; runs Mar. 11-May 14).