- Rehearsals begin on/after June 7 depending upon individual show schedules (TBD); performances take place between July 7-27 as part of the New York Musical Theatre Festival in NYC. Note: All shows are full productions.
- Auditions: Apr 25 in New York, NY
Casting "The Snow Queen."
- Rehearses this summer in Queens; shoots Oct. 29-Nov. 2 at Milton G. Bassin Performing Arts Center, York College in Jamaica, NY.
- Auditions: May 1, 2, 3 in Jamaica, NY
Casting "The Homecoming," a 21st century adaptation of the biblical story the prodigal son. Coordinator states: "Set in modern times we see the rise, fall and rise of a affluent son seeking after a world of adventure. Performed once before and received very well, this production has been enhanced and ...
- Weeknight rehearsals will be held in May, June & July for select performers. Saturday workshops will be held in June for all performers in NYC. Outdoor onsite rehearsals will be held weekends in June & July in Tuxedo, NY. Faire runs eight weekends (Sat. & Sun.) Aug. 2-Sept. 21 (17 perfs. total, including Labor Day Monday) in Tuxedo, NY. Commitment runs 9 a.m.-7 p.m. on performance days. Company members are required to commit to the run of the show.
- Auditions: May 2 in Tuxedo Park, NY and May 3 in New York, NY
Casting the 37th season of the New York Renaissance Faire. Season includes: "Queen Elizabeth’s Court"; "The Tales of Robin Hood"; "The Living Chess Games"; "Chit Chat with Do-Good and the Kat"; "Storybook Theatre"; "Trial and Punishment"; "Kidsquest"; "The Crown Madrigals"; "The Sirens of Sterling"; "Rascals & Rogues"; and other stage ...
- Season rehearses and performs in PA and MO.
- Auditions: Jul 28 in Branson, MO and Aug 18, 25 in Strasburg, PA
Casting Sight & Sound Theatres 2015 season. Season includes: "Joseph" (Rehearsals begin April 2015; runs through mid-October 2015 in PA), "Jonah" (Rehearsals begin February 2015; runs through December 2015 in MO), and "Miracle of Christmas" (Rehearsals begin October 2015; runs through December 2015 in PA). Company states: "Now accepting submissions ...