- Rehearses Apr. 24 & 29; performs in class May 6 in NYC.
- Auditions: Apr 19 in New York, NY
Casting a scene from "Born on The 4th of July" for an NYU directing class. Scene will not be filmed, but will be presented in front of other student directors.
- Rehearsals begin April 23; opens May 16 (projected) at The Next Stage Theatre in Hollywood, CA. Performances will be once a week, for four weeks with a possible three week extension.
- Auditions: Apr 19 in Hollywood, CA
Casting "Broadway, Here We Come!" a new musical theater review set in song cycle format. Most of the pieces in the show are from current, up-and-coming Musical Theater composers with a few, more standard pieces thrown in.
- Rehearsals begin on/after June 7 depending upon individual show schedules (TBD); performances take place between July 7-27 as part of the New York Musical Theatre Festival in NYC. Note: All shows are full productions.
- Auditions: Apr 25 in New York, NY
Casting "The Snow Queen."
- Rehearses this summer in Queens; shoots Oct. 29-Nov. 2 at Milton G. Bassin Performing Arts Center, York College in Jamaica, NY.
- Auditions: May 1, 2, 3 in Jamaica, NY
Casting "The Homecoming," a 21st century adaptation of the biblical story the prodigal son. Coordinator states: "Set in modern times we see the rise, fall and rise of a affluent son seeking after a world of adventure. Performed once before and received very well, this production has been enhanced and ...