- Shoots July 8-15 in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting "Pedro Come Home," a student film from NYFA. Synopsis: "After the death of her daughter, Marge, a practicing Catholic, loses faith in God and isolates herself in grief. Pedro, Marge's musician grandson, feels neglected and can`t stand living with Marge anymore, so he plans to leave the city after ...
- Rehearsals begin April 23; opens May 16 OR June 10th (projected) at The Next Stage Theatre in Hollywood, CA. Performances will be once a week, for four weeks with a possible three week extension.
- Seeking submissions from: Hollywood, CA
Casting "Broadway, Here We Come!" a new musical theater review set in song cycle format. Most of the pieces in the show are from current, up-and-coming Musical Theater composers with a few, more standard pieces thrown in. Note: We WILL accept taped auditions for the MUSICIANS, only.
- Rehearses June-July 2014 on weekends; performs one weekend in July TBD in L.A.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Seussical: The Musical," a Summer Camp production for ages 6-16. In this Dr. Seuss adventure, The Cat in the Hat tells the story of Horton, an elephant, who discovers a speck of dust containing Whos, including Jojo, a Who child sent off to a butter battling military school for ...
- Performances take place throughout the year, in and around Philadelphia, PA.
- Seeking submissions from: Philadelphia, PA
Tongue & Groove Spontaneous Theater is holding company auditions.
- Positions are ongoing in Atlanta, GA.
- Auditions: Apr 20 in Atlanta, GA
Seeking theater/tour guide personalities to play the role of zombies & hosts "Trapped In A Room With A Zombie" in an ongoing interactive theater production where participants must find clues and solve puzzles to escape a room. The actors will also be hosts/Omnipotents and will walk participants through instructions for ...
- Shoots May 12-June 7 in Houston, TX.
- Auditions: Apr 20 in Houston, TX
Casting a new untitled reality series featuring Nigerian wives, ladies, and anyone related to the Nigerian community in Houston. Company states: "Are you phenomenal and just so fabulous? We are looking for you!"
- Rehearses Aug.-Oct. 2014 in Boston, MA; tour runs Sept. 2014-Feb. 1, 2015.
- Auditions: Apr 20 in New York, NY
Casting three national non-Equity tours, featuring dramatic adaptations of 19th-century literature.
- Performances are typically on Saturdays, from June-September, around the Seattle, WA area.
- Auditions: Apr 20 in Seattle, WA and Apr 21 in Seattle, WA
The Howard Group is casting its 2014 Summer season for HGI. Producers state: "HGI hosts award-winning events, award shows, gala celebrations, social soirées, and is seeking trained actors, comedians, emcees, dancers, DJs, and performers who are outgoing, fun, reliable and revel in being the life of the party for the ...
- Rehearses May-June 2014, full cast rehearsals once a week July-Aug. 2014, rehearses 6 times per week Sept. 2014; performs Oct. 13-26 in Las Vegas, NV. Note: Performers must also be available to spend September 15-21 at NACL Theater in the Delaware-Catskill region for a week-long residency. Other tour locations/dates under negotiation.
- Auditions: Apr 21 in New York, NY
Sprat Theatre Company is casting "Henri," a new play that enters moments of the title character’s life, from youth to old age, to demonstrate a fuller understanding of aging, Alzheimer’s and the way others live.
- Performances will be ongoing beginning in May on tour and in NYC.
- Auditions: Apr 21 in New York, NY
The internationally acclaimed Alvin Ailey American Dance Theater will hold auditions for professional dancers of all racial and ethnic backgrounds accomplished in modern, ballet, jazz, Horton and Dunham techniques.
- Rehearses and performs in Weston, VT.
- Auditions: Apr 21, 22, 23, 24 in New York City, NY
Seeking submissions for the Weston Playhouse Shows. Season includes "Analog and Vinyl" a world premiere with book, music, & lyrics by Paul Gordon (Michael Berresse, dir.-choreo.; Rachael Ziering, music dir. Rehearsals begin June 3; runs June 26-July 12); "Vanya and Sonia and Masha and Spike" by Christopher Durang (Steve Stettler, ...
- Auditions April 16th (8am-6pm); shoots Apr. 29 & 30, May 1 in NYC.
- Auditions: Apr 21 in NYC, NY
Casting a crime reenactment docuseries for Discovery ID. The series will explore real crime stories, portrayed through real-life interviews and reenactments.