- Shoots Aug. 30-Sept. 2 in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting "First Time," a student film for NYFA about an 18 year-old boy who goes to a seedy massage parlor. It's thought he's going there to lose his virginity, but things aren't always what they seem.
- (updated 8/8/14) Rehearsals begin Sept. 3rd; performances, Oct. 24 & 25 in small black box venue in MANCHESTER, NH . Rehearsals are designed "day job friendly". With 4 member cast, flexible rehearsals schedule can be agreed upon.
- Auditions: Aug 23, 29, 30 in Manchester, NH
"Peace for the Wicked," a Meta-play with music, a new experimental work will be developed and staged in Manchester NH by playwright/composer with Off-Broadway credits. Tagline: "One must find peace to rest in peace." Synopsis: A psychological and figurative play of one man's dying delusional searching for self-forgiveness by staging ...
- Rehearses and performs 2015 in Osaka, Japan.
- Auditions: Aug 23, 24 in Chicago, IL and Aug 27, 28 in Orlando, FL and Aug 30, 31 in New York, NY
Universal Studios Japan® is returning to the USA, and looking for excellent talent to join its team in Osaka, Japan in 2015. Casting character actors & hosts, dancers who sing well, singers who move well, and female dancers with technical training.
- Shows run 2014-15 in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Aug 23, 24, 26 in Chicago, IL
The Rucker and Cult Camp Productions are hosting combined auditions for their 2014-15 seasons. Other companies in attendance include Red Tape Theatre, Right Brain Project, the side project, and Tympanic Theatre, with more TBA.
- Rehearses September 2014; shoots Sept. 23-29 in NYC.
- Auditions: Aug 23 in NY
Casting "100 Planes," a student film for New York Film Academy. Synopsis: Sam is a 6-year-old boy who just lost his mother Claire by accident but doesn’t understand what death is. He believes that Claire may return and keeps seeing her in his dream. His father Richard is reluctant to ...
- Howl-O-Scream runs mid-September through October (weekends) in Tampa, FL.
- Auditions: Aug 23, 29, 30 in Tampa, FL
Seeking Scare Squad members for Busch Garden's Howl-O-Scream. Casting director states: "This fall, we’ll need enough freaks and weirdos to make Howl-O-Scream 2014 more frightfully fun than ever. Lend your unique talents to our 'Scare Squad,' or check out the many positions available behind the scenes. No experience necessary. Imagine ...
- Rehearses Saturdays (8 a.m.-12 p.m.) in Huntington, NY; performs Oct. 25, 2014.
- Auditions: Aug 23, 30 in Huntington, NY
Casting local performers and crew for "The Unconventional Conventionalists," Long Island's premier "Rocky Horror Picture Show" shadowcast.
- Runs in Sevierville, TN.
- Auditions: Aug 23 in Sevierville, TN
Casting "Dollywood Smoky Mountain Christmas Festival," a song and dance show featuring Dolly Parton. For more info, visit http://www.dollywood.com/auditions/Overview.
- Rehearsals begin September 6. Performances run November 2-December 31, in the metropolitan Phoenix, AZ, area, and every night in December at the Desert Botanical Gardens.
- Auditions: Aug 23, 26 in Scottsdale, AZ
Dickens Carolers is casting singers. Producers state: "A unique holiday season entertainment company located in Scottsdale providing professional Christmas caroling quartets for any venue or occasion throughout the metropolitan Phoenix area since 1983. Quartets consist of two women and two men dressed in authentic Victorian era attire created exclusively for ...
- Season rehearses and runs in Enfield, NH.
- Auditions: Aug 23 in Enfield, NH
Casting Shaker Bridge Theatre's 2014-15 season. Season includes: "Rapture, Blister, Burn" (Gina Gionfriddo, writer. Rehearsals begin Sept. 22; runs Oct. 10-26); "Don't Talk to the Actors" (Tom Dudzick, writer. Rehearsals begin Nov. 17; runs Dec. 5-21); "Venus in Fur" (David Ives, writer. Rehearsals begin Jan. 12; runs Feb. 6-22); "How ...
- Season runs in Carson, CA.
- Auditions: Aug 23 in Carson, CA
Casting the Luddite Players 2014-15 season. Season includes: "Things that Go Bump In the Nite" (evening performances Oct. 31 & Nov. 1), "Dickens Day Holiday Celebration" (performs Dec. 13 & 14, 10 a.m.-3 p.m.), "Franklin's Electric Birthday" (performs Jan. 17, 2015 2-4 p.m.), "Type" (experimental/improv show, exact dates TBA), and ...
- Rehearses Aug. 25-Oct. 9; schedule built around actors availability, runs Oct. 10-12, 17-19 and 24-26 in South Orange, NJ.
- Auditions: Aug 23 in South Orange, NJ
Casting a nonunion, non-paying production of "Night of the Living Dead Live!", a play based on George A. Romero's movie in which the movie itself, the period in which it was made, and the film’s undying influence on the horror genre are examined.
- Rehearses Oct. 4-Dec. 18 at CBLA Studio, 1532 W 11th St.; runs at the Wilshire Ebell Dec. 19 & 20 in Los Angeles, CA.
- Auditions: Aug 23, in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "The Nutcracker Swings," a Christmas show set in 1940's Los Angeles.