- Runs May 24-June 14 at the Actors' Forum Theater in North Hollywood, CA. Note: The last week will be featured in the Hollywood Fringe Festival.
- Auditions: Mar 9 in Woodland Hills, CA
Casting James Domine’s play, “The Singing School,” set in colonial Boston circa 1715. A romantic story of magic and music with American Gothic overtones, the play has a rich background of New England historical themes: religion, witchcraft, royal tyranny and Queen Anne’s War with the French and Indians are cunningly ...
- Friday March 7th. Burbank, Ca.
- Auditions: Mar 7 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting a boy band for a recording and television series.
- Weekly rehearsals begin immediately (every Sunday, 1:30-9:30 p.m.) in West Hollywood; further training will be scheduled around performer/trainer availability.
- Auditions: Mar 7 in North Hollywood, CA
Seeking talent for ZEROgravity workshop, a new contemporary aerial dance production set to the music of DJ Armin van Buuren. Show's Director states: "This is a workshop of a soon-to-be Las Vegas cirque-style production. Those cast in the workshop may also be considered for tour positions in the future. Music ...
- Shoots mid-April.
- Auditions: Mar 7 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Karma Trilogy," an epic teenage comedy/thriller.
- Rehearses March 17-April 3; runs April 4-6 at the Box Gallery in Downtown L.A.
- Auditions: Mar 7, 8 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Settlement," a collaboration between SOIT (Brussels based dance theater company) and LAPTD Theatre. Director states: "'Settlement' focuses on the theme of a Utopian community and creates a fictitious settlement. The work is made by improvisations, including text and movement, especially focusing on the ritualistic aspect. The performers/dancers/actors need to ...
- Rehearses in the spring in Los Angeles and Orange County; shoots in the summer.
- Auditions: Mar 8, 9, 15, 16 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Equitism," in which men and women sword fight to the death in a life-sized chess game that is a metaphor for life, relationships, and equity.
- Programs are held at Ripley Grier Studios in NYC.
- Auditions: Mar 9, 10 in Los Angeles, CA
BAA is seeking advanced young musical theatre performers for upcoming intensives, master classes, industry showcases, and performance opportunities in NYC. BAA states: "Work one-on-one with the stars and casting directors of your favorite Broadway shows. Participants will study song interpretation, audition technique, and Broadway dance with Tony Award-winning instructors, Broadway ...
- Rehearsals begin March 14 (daytime rehearsals Mon.-Fri., with occasional weekend days). Tech rehearsals will be held all day April 19 & 20 and evenings April 21-24; runs April 25-May 24 (Fri. & Sat. evenings, with one Sun. matinee May 11) at the Little Fish Theatre in San Pedro, CA.
- Auditions: Mar 9 in CA
Casting "The Gin Game." Synopsis: Weller Martin and Fonsia Dorsey, two elderly residents at a seedy nursing home, strike up an acquaintance. Neither seems to have any other friends, and they start to enjoy each other's company. Weller offers to teach Fonsia how to play gin rummy, and they begin ...
- Shoots late April in Los Angeles.
- Auditions: Mar 9 in Gardena, CA
Casting "Straight Outta Compton" a biopic chronicling the rise of the groundbreaking but controversial Compton, Cali. hip-hop group N.W.A.
- Rehearses and performs in Burbank, CA.
- Auditions: Mar 10 in Burbank, CA
Seeking new ensemble members for the Reduced Shakespeare Company. The Reduced Shakespeare Company is a three man ensemble of trained actor/improvisers who also conform to three comic archetypes:
- Rehearsals begin April 6 (nonunion performers) and April 14 (Equity performers); runs May 2-18 at the Plummer Auditorium in Fullerton in Orange County, CA.
- Auditions: Mar 10 in La Mirada, CA
Casting "Into The Woods."