- Rehearses Sept. 3-4; shoots Sept. 5, 6, 12, and 13 in L.A. Note: Actors may not be present for all four days.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
Casting a USC junior thesis film, "Moving Forward." Director states: "Festival eligible. In this burlesque comedy, an unemployed, overqualified business grad finds himself at the fore of a counterculture movement centered on backward-living...literally."
- Runs Oct. 17-18 in CA.
- Auditions: Aug 30 in Hollywood, CA
Seeking the next Ms. Coastal States Globe, Mrs., Miss & Teen Los Angeles County & Miss/Teen Calabasas and spokesmodel for swimsuit brand & gown sponsor. Company states: "Halle Berry, Eva Longoria, Beyonce, Rihanna, and Oprah all competed in beauty pageants before establishing themselves as A-list celebrities and many other actresses ...
- Festival runs Sept. 3-10 at LA Live in Downtown Los Angeles. Exact times and dates for hosts will vary.
- Auditions: Aug 30 in Burbank, CA
The film festival runs from Thursday, Sept 3 - Thursday, Sept 10 (8 days). Each day will have 5 programs, running about 1.5 hours. A Q&A session will take place at the end of each program. We're looking for hosts to conduct the Q&A session on stage with the filmmakers ...
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 5 and every Tues. and Thurs. 6:30-8:30 p.m. and Sat. 10-4 p.m. in Buena Park; runs Nov. 16-19, 5-10 p.m. and Nov. 20-22 and 27-29 in Buena Park, CA.
- Auditions: Aug 30 in Buena Park, CA
Seeking director, choreographer, and music director for "Once Upon a Mattress," Rodgers & Hammerstein's musical comedy story based on "The Princess and the Pea." Production will consist of children ages 9 to 18.
- Shoots Sept. 19 to mid-Nov. in L.A.
- Auditions: Aug 30 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Angel Bullet," a gritty action short. Synopsis: Ruthless assassin Jane is offered the most dangerous contract of her career, a mob boss hit. Along the way, she saves a girl, Cloe, who becomes her sometimes lover and always naive, annoying sidekick. The job spirals into a bloody massacre of ...
- Rehearses in Sept.; shoots Oct. 2, 3, 4, 9, 10, and 11 at Loyola Marymount University in L.A.
- Auditions: Aug 30, 31 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting four roles for a grad student thesis film for Loyola Marymount University. This is a drama/romance/thriller set in the 1940s. Synopsis: Albert, a well-known pianist who retreated following an embarrassing public performance, regains confidence upon falling in love with Evelyn, his sick mother's new caretaker; however, when Albert's cruel ...
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 5 or 7 (depending on cast availability) and run Mon.-Thurs. (6:30-9 p.m.), Sat. (1-6 p.m.), and Sun. (5:30-9 p.m.); runs Nov. 7-Dec. 12 (Sat. & Sun. at 2 p.m.) in Santa Monica, CA. Actors will not need to attend all rehearsals, but must be available for all performances, including Thanksgiving weekend; this is non-negotiable.
- Auditions: Aug 30, 31 in Santa Monica, CA
Casting "Shrek, The Musical," Santa Monica's Morgan-Wixson Theatre's 20th annual youth musical. Synopsis: "Once upon a time, there was a little ogre named Shrek…" And thus begins the tale of an unlikely hero who finds himself on a life-changing journey alongside a wisecracking Donkey and a feisty princess who resists ...
- Rehearses alternate Fridays for minis (ages 5-7) and Sundays for juniors (ages 8-15). Understandable weekends are family time, so we schedule at least one weekend off per month, especially if holiday weekends. In weekly class times, team will also be learning choreography and skill-building at Blackbird Dance Co. 305 N. Fairfax Ave LA, CA 90036.
- Auditions: Aug 30, in Hollywood, CA
Seeking kid dancers and gymnasts for Blackbird All Stars, a performance team of kids who excel in the intensive training of dance and circus. The team members are required to train through Blackbird in weekly classes and rehearsals, and perform at live performances, some filming, photo shoots, competition options, and ...
- Runs September and October in the Manhattan Arts Center in NYC.
- Auditions: Aug 30, 31 in Manhattan, NY
Seeking dancers, singers, and models for a couple of large performances and fashion shows for the UCT Culture Center.
- Rehearses Sept. 7-Nov. 12 (weekdays, 7:30-10 p.m.; some weekend daytime rehearsals TBD); runs Nov. 13-Dec. 13 (Thurs.-Sat., 8 p.m.; Sun, 2 p.m.; no performance Nov. 26, Thanksgiving Day) at Conejo Players Theatre, 351 S. Moorpark Rd., Thousand Oaks, CA.
- Auditions: Aug 30, 31, Sep 1 in Thousand Oaks, CA
Casting "Follies," a true theatrical event, considered by many to be the greatest musical ever created. Surreal, sophisticated, compelling, heart-wrenching, and epic in scope, "Follies" was penned by musical theatre legend Stephen Sondheim and author James Goldman, and uses musical theater as a metaphor for the collapse of American innocence ...