- Rehearses Apr. 19-20; shoots Apr. 25-27 in Hollywood, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Passenger" a short about a bank robber picks the wrong getaway car.
- Shoots May 12-June 7 in Houston, TX.
- Auditions: Apr 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 in Houston, TX
Casting a new untitled reality series featuring Nigerian wives, ladies, and anyone related to the Nigerian community in Houston. Company states: "Are you phenomenal and just so fabulous? We are looking for you!"
- Auditions: Apr 16 in Santa Monica, CA
Seeking aspiring models.
- Performances are ongoing at various locations in SoCal with possible travel to other states.
- Auditions: Apr 16 in Hollywood, CA
Seeking vocalists for Wayne Foster Entertainment's bands and orchestras to perform at live corporate events, weddings, galas, and parties.
- Rehearsals begin April 21 (two afternoons/wk at the iO West Theater; performs June 1 with further run dates TBD in Hollywood, CA.
- Auditions: Apr 16 in Hollywood, CA
Casting "Beguiled," an outrageous new musical comedy. Immediately after being evicted from Eden, Adam and Eve are transported to modern day San Francisco, where Adam becomes America's favorite bad boy, and Eve is put on trial for the downfall of humanity.
- Performs April 19 at 2 p.m. at the Allendale Branch Library in Pasadena, CA.
- Auditions: Apr 16, 17, 18 in Monrovia, CA
Casting a staged reading of "Hamlet Resurrected," a sequel to Shakespeare's Hamlet. Prod. states: "This will be performed before a large audience that is to include key people from the industry."
- Rehearsals begin April 18; shoots April 19 & 20 in Westwood, Los Angeles.
- Auditions: Apr 16 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Cupcakes," a five minute student film for the University of Southern California about one girl's struggle to stick to her diet.
- Rehearses May 20-July 16 at Red Door Playhouse in El Cajon, CA; runs July 17-Aug. 2 at Mt. Helix Amphitheater in La Mesa, CA.
- Auditions: Apr 16, 17 in El Cajon, CA
Casting "Les Miserables" the world’s longest-running musical. Synopsis: Discover a nation in the grip of revolution, where convict Jean Valjean is on the run. Hunted relentlessly by the policeman Javert for breaking his parole, he must leave his past behind and keep his vow to raise the young orphaned Cosette. ...
- Shoots Apr. 19 & 20 in SoCal.
- Auditions: Apr 17 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting a short, "Gave Ya" featuring Columbus Short based on a relationship between a recording artist and one of his dancers audition.
- Shoot starts early May and will be ongoing in Burbank.
- Auditions: Apr 17 in West Hollywood, CA
Seeking the new face of a rapidly growing clothing line, Naked Wardrobe.
- Rehearsals and performance TBD, in Irvine, CA.
- Auditions: Apr 17 in Irvine, CA
Casting the variety show "Once Upon A Time In Drag." Performances can include traditional drag, gender-themed performance art, spoken word, and more as long as the theme relates to "once upon a time."
- Rehearsals begin April 23; opens May 16 (projected) at The Next Stage Theatre in Hollywood, CA. Performances will be once a week, for four weeks with a possible three week extension.
- Auditions: Apr 19 in Hollywood, CA
Casting "Broadway, Here We Come!" a new musical theater review set in song cycle format. Most of the pieces in the show are from current, up-and-coming Musical Theater composers with a few, more standard pieces thrown in.
- Rehearses June-July 2014 on weekends; performs one weekend in July TBD in L.A.
- Auditions: Apr 19 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Seussical: The Musical," a Summer Camp production for ages 6-16. In this Dr. Seuss adventure, The Cat in the Hat tells the story of Horton, an elephant, who discovers a speck of dust containing Whos, including Jojo, a Who child sent off to a butter battling military school for ...
- Rehearsals begin May 2014 (2-4 hours per gig); works ongoing in the San Fernando Valley, CA area. Note: Must be available to work in the summer, most weekends throughout the day, and weekday mornings.
- Auditions: Apr 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 in North Hollywood, CA
Fun and Discovery Entertainment, a children's entertainment company, seeks performers for various children's programs. Venues include school assemblies, mall shows, hospitals, birthday parties, libraries, and street fairs.
- Rehearsals begin in early July 2014; performs Aug. 21-31 in Chapman University's Moulton Hall Studio Theatre in Orange, CA.
- Auditions: Apr 21 in Orange, CA
Casting OC-centric: Orange County's New Play Festival. Now in its fourth year, it will feature productions of two full-length and three one-act plays.