- Rehearses mid-Sept through Oct.; shoots Nov. 1-4 in NYC.
- Auditions: Aug 10 in Brooklyn, NY
Casting "The Red Corset," a Brooklyn College thesis short film. Synopsis: Elaine Parker, a high-school teacher, has been married to Henry for almost 25 years. After a work injury causes Henry to retire, and with the kids now in college, Elaine is finding herself wanting to bring some spice back ...
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 7; tech week begins early October; runs throughout October at The Clemente Theatre in NYC.
- Auditions: Aug 10 in New York, NY
Seeking dancer/actors for "Broken" as part of the First Annual Horror Theatre Festival. Company states; "The concept is a physical-theater based piece used with stylized movement set to original music and theatrical effect. Things to keep in mind: You must be versed in the style of contemporary dance. Skills to ...
- Rehearses late-Aug. to mid-Oct. 2015; performs Oct. 16-31 at the Duncan Smith Theater in Holmdel, NJ.
- Auditions: Aug 10, 11 in Holmdel, NJ
Casting Christopher Cook's adaptation of Washington Irving's "The Legend of Sleepy Hollow." Directed by Melanie Taylor
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 20; runs Nov. 18-Jan. 3 in White River Junction, VT.
- Auditions: Aug 11, 12 in New York City, NY
Casting "Mary Poppins" with book by Julian Fellowes, original music and lyrics by Richard M. Sherman and Robert B. Sherman and additional music and lyrics by George Stiles and Anthony Drewe.
- The first rehearsal of the season commences Aug. 25, 2015; the final performance of the season is on July 3, 2016, in Houston, TX.
- Auditions: Aug 11 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity actors for Alley Theatre's upcoming 2015-16 season. Season includes: "One Man, Two Guvnors" (Richard Bean, writer. Rehearsals begin Aug. 25; runs Oct. 2-Nov. 1); "The Other Place" (Sharr White, writer. Rehearsals begin Sept. 22; runs Oct. 23-Nov. 15); "A Christmas Carol" (Michael Wilson, adaptation. Rehearsals begin Oct. 27; ...
- Season rehearses and runs in Arvada, CO.
- Auditions: Aug 12 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity actors for various roles in Arvada Center's upcoming season plays: "Mrs. Mannerly" (Edith Weiss, dir. Rehearsals begin Jan. 5, 2016; runs Jan. 26-Feb. 21); and "The Mountaintop" (Gavin Mayer, dir. Rehearsals begin Mar. 1; runs Mar. 22-Apr. 17).
- Rehearsals begin Nov. 9; runs Dec. 3-20 in Jupiter, FL.
- Auditions: Aug 12, in New York, NY
Casting ensemble actors and potential principal understudies for "Billy Elliot."
- Runs in NYC.
- Auditions: Aug 12 in Brooklyn, NY
Seeking boys and girls ages 6-13 with at least two years of dance training for Brooklyn Nets Kids.
- Rehearses Oct. 6-15; runs Oct. 16-Nov. 1. All rehearsals and performances are in Norwalk, CT, one hour on Metro North from Grand Central Terminal. NYC actors commute daily and travel is paid by the theater.
- Auditions: Aug 13 in Norwalk, CT
Seeking exceptional male and female Equity actors/singer/dancers for "Evita." Ethnic minorities are strongly encouraged to attend. Connecticut and Westchester talent a plus. Theater states: "Music Theatre of Connecticut, currently in its 29th season, is located in a newly-constructed theater center in Norwalk, CT. The company has won numerous 'Best' awards ...
- Prep Aug. 15; event is Aug. 16 in NYC.
- Auditions: Aug 14 in New York, NY
Seeking female hair models for a runway hair event in NYC. Models will be screened and must be open to cut and color. All ethnicities, all hair lengths, and all hair colors welcome. No weaves/wefts; no extensions.
- Performances are not yet set but are scheduled for the fall, in Shrub Oak, NY.
- Auditions: Aug 16, 19 in Shrub Oak, NY
Casting "Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf?" for YCP TheaterWorks’ 56th season. The original Broadway production of this play was a shattering and memorable experience and proclaimed the author as a major American playwright. Synopsis: The story finds George, a professor at a small college, and his wife, Martha, just returned ...
- Locations vary depending on work booked, but it will be in the NYC area.
- Auditions: Aug 17, 18 in New York City, NY
Seeking union and nonunion new talent in the NYC theatre division of Across The Board (ATB) Talent Agency, a bi-coastal, licensed, SAG-AFTRA and AEA franchised agency.
- Runs throughout the remainder of 2015 nationwide.
- Auditions: Aug 17, in New York, NY
Seeking talent for a fall theme park, holiday contracts, and corporate event contracts with RWS & Associates, an EMMY® Award Winning full service entertainment production company located in NYC. RWS & Associates provides custom entertainment programming for clients including Holland America Line, Hard Rock Resorts, Hersheypark, Cedar Point, Macy’s, and ...