- Rehearsals begin Jan. 25 (three-four days/wk., two-three weeknights (7-10 p.m.) and a larger rehearsal on Sun. afternoons (12-5pm); not all actors will be called for every rehearsal, but the full cast should plan to be available on Sundays, should they be needed; performs Mar. 20-22 & 27-29 (eight total) in Pleasantville, NY.
- Auditions: Jan 8, 10, in Pleasantville, NY
Casting "The Light in the Piazza," a musical brought together by the talents of Adam Guettel (music and lyrics) and Craig Lucas (book), and an adaptation of Elizabeth Spencer's novella of the same name. Synopsis: "The Light in the Piazza" takes place in Italy in the summer of 1953. Margaret ...
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 12; runs Feb. 20-22, 2015 at St. Jean's Auditorium, 167 E. 75th St., NYC.
- Auditions: Jan 8, 9 in New York, NY
Casting "Connections," a play.
- All applicants must be available Apr. 14-Sept. 10, 2015. Rehearsals begin Apr. 14 in NYC; season ends Aug. 30. The "Tempest" tour runs Aug. 31-Sept. 10, tentatively.
- Auditions: Jan 9, 10, Feb 6, 7 in New York, NY
Seeking actors for the Hudson Valley Shakespeare Festival Conservator Company. Associate artistic director states: "The Hudson Valley Shakespeare Festival Conservatory Company is an artistic home to practice and take risks. Working alongside our nationally-recognized acting company on and off stage, the six to eight actors we invite into the program ...
- Rehearsals begin Apr. 7; previews begin Apr. 29; opens May 1; closes May 24.
- Auditions: Jan 9, in New York, NY
Casting dancers who sing for various ensemble roles in "Gypsy."
- Runs in Lake Buena Vista, FL.
- Auditions: Jan 9 in Kissimmee, FL
Casting "Finding Nemo," a musical based on the Pixar animated feature.
- Shoot dates TBD at a location TBD in the Houston, TX area.
- Auditions: Jan 9 in Houston, TX
Casting "Disappointment," a short film.
- Rehearsals begin March 7, 2015. Shows run April 18-May 17, 2015, with a possible extension through June 7, in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Jan 10, 11 in Chicago, IL
Casting "The American Clock," a play. Project description: "A taut, uncompromising, yet highly compassionate microscope of the Great Depression, zeroing in on a few select lives as they climb a mountain of despair and reach for fresh air through the crushing underbelly of a crumbling society. Miller elevates the resilient ...
- Spring festival runs March-April 2015 (two weeks); summer festival runs July-August 2015 (four-five weeks); autumn festival runs September-October 2015 (two weeks) in the Adirondacks, NY.
- Auditions: Jan 10, 11 in New York, NY
Casting ADK Shakespeare's 2015 Season. Season includes: "A Midsummer Night's Dream," "Romeo & Juliet," "All's Well That Ends Well," "As You Like It," "Songs of the Iroquois" (an original play for children), "The Winter's Tale," and "Hamlet."
- Shooting April 4-May 16, 2015 in Houston, TX.
- Auditions: Jan 10 in Houston, TX
Casting for the independent feature film "Walk by Faith."
- Rehearses March through early-May 2015, in Portland, OR. Performances run May 15-June 13, 2015, in Portland, OR.
- Auditions: Jan 10, 11, in Portland, OR
Casting Shakespeare's "The Winter’s Tale." Project description: "King Leontes suspects his wife, Hermione, and his friend, Polixenes, of betraying him. When he forces Polixenes to flee for his life, Leontes sets in motion a chain of events that lead to death, a ferocious bear, an infant left in the snow, ...
- Rehearses Mar. 2-14, 2015 in NY (must have NY housing); travel to Texas Mar. 15; opens Mar. 20 in Dallas, TX.
- Auditions: Jan 10, in New York, NY
Casting Equity ensemble dancers, men and women, for "The King and I." Synopsis: It is 1862 in Siam when an English widow, Anna Leonowens, and her young son arrive at the Royal Palace in Bangkok, having been summoned by the King to serve as tutor to his many children and ...
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 14, 2015 (7 p.m.); runs Mar. 13-Apr. 18 (Fri. & Sat. at 8 p.m., Sun. at 2 p.m., with possible Thurs. performances late in the run) at the Westchester Playhouse, 8301 Hindry Ave., Westchester, CA.
- Auditions: Jan 10, 11 in Westchester, CA
Casting "Mame." Synopsis: "Mame," the 1966 multiple Tony Award-winning musical, based on the biographical novel "Auntie Mame: An Irreverent Escapade" by Patrick Dennis and subsequent play and film "Auntie Mame" by Jerome Lawrence and Robert E. Lee, is a wonderful, warm, and witty narrative enhanced with Jerry Herman’s evocative, lively, ...
- Rehearsals begin immediately after casting; runs select Fridays-Sundays Mar. 27-May 4 at the Canyon Theater Guild in Old Town Newhall, CA.
- Auditions: Jan 10, 11 in Old Town Newhall, CA
Casting "Spamalot," a musical telling the legendary tale of King Arthur’s quest to find the Holy Grail. Synopsis: There is plague with a 50% chance of pestilence and famine. Arthur, traveling with his servant Patsy, recruits several knights to accompany him on his quest, including Sir Bedevere, Sir Robin, Sir ...