- Rehearsals start on or about June 17; performs July 16-19 & July 23-26 at The Saban Theatre, Beverly Hills, CA.
- Auditions: Apr 29 in North Hollywood, CA
Casting "Rent," the musical by Jonathan Larson. Inspired by Puccini's opera "La Boheme," "Rent" is a gritty show, rich in profanity and mature themes.
- Shooting this May, in Atlanta, GA.
- Auditions: Apr 29, in Atlanta, GA
Casting background for the feature film "Barbershop 3," starring Ice Cube and Cedric the Entertainer. Project description: "Third part of the popular comedy franchise."
- Performances run year-round in the Englewood, FL area.
- Auditions: Apr 29, in Sarasota, FL
Seeking local theatrical/improv actors for The Murder Mystery Company. Casting director states: "The Murder Mystery Company has been active in the national theater community for over ten years and is third in record ticket sales in the U.S. Our shows run year-round, with a multitude of fun themes changing periodically ...
- Rehearses this May; shoots this June in SoCal. Note: Must be available to shoot Monday through Friday during day time.
- Auditions: Apr 29, May 1 in Long Beach, CA
Casting a dark comedy/mystery short, "PFF," in which a girl gets kidnapped and fter she finds finds her way out, she realizes she hasn't aged.
- Shoots Apr. 29, 3-7 p.m. in L.A.
- Auditions: Apr 29 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "The Motel King Valencia," the story of a complex female protagonist named Sophia. Producer states: "As the film’s first vignette is articulated, we discover that Sophia’s enemy and lover Red, is tied up and bloody in a Tijuana, Mexico, warehouse. Conveyed in a non-linear, neo-historical, noir story-telling narrative that ...
- Rehearsals begin Apr. 12; runs May 6-Jul 17 in Olney, MD.
- Auditions: Apr 29, in New York, NY
Casting Equity singers & dancers for Olney Theatre's upcoming season. Season includes "Carmen" and "Evita."
- Rehearses May 2-June 4; performance date is TBD at The Ruby @ The Complex as part of The Hollywood Fringe Festival in Hollywood.
- Auditions: Apr 29, 30 in Hollywood, CA
Casting a 30-minute comedic one act, multimedia film & stage piece, "Helmet Heart," about Addie who gets dumped by her husband Nick who asks for the wedding ring back as it's a family heirloom. In protest, Addie swallows the ring, causing her to choke and blackout. While in her blackout, ...
- Rehearses the first week of May, four days/nights a week; runs July 8-27, with the possibility of extending to Aug. 2 at the Atlas Performing Arts Center (Sprenger Theater), a 175 seat theater, in Washington D.C.; will also be producing a one week Off-Off Broadway run at the end of August in NYC.
- Auditions: Apr 29, 30, in New York, NY
Casting "The Insanity of Mary Girard," a play. Synopsis: In 1790, Mary Girard is committed to an asylum. After Mary becomes pregnant by another man, her husband has her declared legally insane. Now, Mary sits in a chair as the "furies" dance around and impersonate people from her past, present ...