- Production runs September 10-October 3, in Plano, TX.
- Auditions: Jul 18, 19 in Plano, TX
Casting for the production "Cactus Flower." Project description: "Julian, a philandering dentist, keeps his many affairs at bay by claiming to be married with children. When he falls for his girlfriend Toni and proposes, she wants to make sure his marriage is really over and Julian must produce a “wife.” ...Jun 23
- Rehearsal dates TBD; performs Aug. 5 & 9 and if play proceeds to next round Aug. 16, 20, & 24 in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting the second run of "Haram" at the Strawberry One-Act Festival. Synopsis: "Haram" is inspired by a true story and centers around a young woman in modern day Iran who is a victim of sexual assault and finds herself on trial for murder.Jun 22
- Rehearsals to be announced; run begins Aug. 7 at Harlequin Studios in Woodside, NY.
- Seeking submissions from: Woodside, NY
Seeking actors for a play reading of "Two Gentlemen of Verona."Jun 22
- Runs Oct. 18-Dec. 6 in Evanston, IL.
- Auditions: Jul 7, 8 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Life of Galileo" by Bertolt Brecht with translation by Mark Ravenhill. Brecht's powerful play about a scientific discovery that changed the world and the society that was not ready to accept that change. The production will reduce the play to its essential components, using a small group of actorsone ...Jun 22
- Rehearses early evenings July-August; runs Aug. 14-15 at 37 E. Allendale Ave., Allendale, NJ, 07401.
- Auditions: Jul 8 in Allendale, NJ
Seeking teens and adults interested in performing in charity shows, including "Spamalot" for SYRT, Inc. For more info, visit www.SRYT.org "community theatre page," including character descriptions, audition sides and rehearsal schedule.Jun 22
- Rehearses July 2015; performs Aug. 2015 at the Secret Theatre in Queens, NY.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY; Astoria, NY
Casting “The Underpants Godot,” a play about a director named Doug who's surreptitiously rehearsing for an avant-garde production of “Waiting for Godot” with the characters played by "hot dudes" in their underpants instead of old men. A representative from the Samuel Beckett estate crashes a rehearsal to investigate. The play ...Jun 22
- Rehearses June 28, July 12-August every three weeks; runs Sept. 18-20 at American Medium Gallery, Brooklyn, NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: Brooklyn, NY
Seeking four to seven performers for a performance-installation to be presented at American Medium Gallery. The work will comprise of bodies moving between and with objects, choreographed systematically. The work will develop in relation to rehearsals.Jun 22
- Rehearsals begin in September. Production runs November 13-22, in Tulsa, OK.
- Auditions: Jul 18 in Tulsa, OK
Casting for the production "The Great Gatsby." Project description: "The great American story of love, loss and Gilded Age-excess is brought breathtakingly to life on stage. Based on the novel by F. Scott Fitzgerald."Jun 22