- Rehearsals begin Aug. 25; runs Nov. 1, 2014-Jan. 4, 2015 in NY.
- Auditions: Apr 24, 29 in New York, NY
Casting "Tamburlaine" by Christopher Marlowe.Apr 07
- Rehearsals begin late April; runs July 11-12,15, 20, 22, & 25 at Fort Fringe—The Shop.
- Seeking submissions from: Arlington, VA
Casting "Cross the Line," a devised theatre piece made up of a series of vignettes centering on what happens when we step out of our comfort zones to help a stranger. Whether it turns into a long list of curse words or a lifelong friendship, this play will make you ...Apr 07
- Performances run August 18-November 2 in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: May 17, 18 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Owners," a playby Caryl Churchill. Project description: "Her husband wants her dead, but Marion's too busy to notice. The North London real estate market is booming, and she's out to make a killing. Her loyal young protege - a would-be suicide who can't quite seal the deal - is ...Apr 07
- Rehearsals begin May 4. Show runs weekends, June 21-August 10, in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Apr 27, 28 in Chicago, IL
Casting Bard in the Parks 2014 Tour of William Shakespeare's "The Two Gentlemen of Verona." Project description: "In 16th Century Italy, two inseparable friends suddenly become rivals for the love of a noblewoman."Apr 07
- Rehearsals begin June 1. Performances run July 10 through July 27, in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: May 4, 5, 10 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Dead Man's Cell Phone," a play by Sarah Ruhl. Project description: "A comedy about how we memorialize the dead-and how that remembering changes us-it is the odyssey of a woman forced to confront her own assumptions about morality, redemption, and the need to connect in a technologically obsessed world."Apr 07
- Rehearses throughout May and June. Opens July 11, in Philadelphia, PA (East Falls section).
- Seeking submissions from: Philadelphia, PA
Old Academy Players' is casting its Summer One-Act Bonanza, including Chekhov's "The Marriage Proposal," Dorothy Parker's "Here We Are," "Catch" by Tiffany Brink, "Lost" by Mary Louise Wilson, "Planet Radio" by Leigh and Lauri Jacobs, "State of Being" by Lisa Lutwyche, "The Best Men" by David Taylor, and "The Promposal" ...Apr 06