- Season runs in West Bloomfield, MI.
- Auditions: Feb 15, 16 in West Bloomfield, MI
Casting the 2016 Season for the Jewish Ensemble Theatre. Season includes: "Dancing Lessons" (Runs March 24-April 17) and "Kalamazoo" (Runs May 5-29).Tuesday
- Rehearsals run March 7-April 7. Production runs April 8-16 in Grapevine, TX.
- Auditions: Feb 8, 9 in Grapevine, TX
Casting the production "Red Hot Patriot." Project description: "The story of the unsinkable Molly Ivins, the famously brassy newspaper columnist and best-selling author. A true Texas original,"Tuesday
- Rehearsals begin May 2, 2016; probably rehearsal schedule is Mon.-Fri. (7-11 p.m.) and Sat. (1-5 p.m. & 6:30-9:30 p.m., with additional hours during tech week); runs May 26-June 26 (Thurs. at 7:30 p.m., Fri. and Sat. at 8 p.m., Sun. at 3 p.m.) at Stage West, 821 W. Vickery, Fort Worth, TX.
- Auditions: Feb 13, 15 in Fort Worth, TX
Casting "Wait Until Dark," the play. Synopsis: This classic thriller pits a lone blind woman against a group of ruthless criminals. They’re hell-bent on retrieving a doll (filled with diamonds) which she accidentally has in her apartment. But they’re up against a surprisingly resourceful opponent, one who knows that the ...Tuesday
- Rehearsals begin June 21, 2016; previews begin July 20; press/opening July 27; closes Aug. 7 in Boston, MA.
- Auditions: Feb 22 in Boston, MA
Seeking Equity actors for six available roles in "Love's Labour's Lost."Tuesday
- Shows rehearse and run in Westport, CT.
- Auditions: Feb 18 in New York, NY
Seeking actors for "The Invisible Hand" (Ayad Akhtar, writer; David Kennedy, dir. Rehearsals begin June 24; tech July 15-17; previews July 19-22; opens July 23; closes Aug. 7) and "What the Butler Saw" (Joe Orton, writer; John Tillinger, dir. Rehearsals begin July 29; tech Aug. 19-21; previews Aug. 23-26; opens ...Tuesday
- Reading dates sometime btwn. mid-Feb.-early March (exact dates TBD) in San Diego, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: San Diego, CA; Los Angeles, CA
Seeking talent for an informal reading and to assist in the development of "Roommates," a gospel stage play about a church membership that takes in two streetwise characters and helps them reform.Tuesday
- Season runs in Washington, D.C.
- Auditions: Feb 8 in Bethesda, MD
Casting the 2016-17 Season for the Folger Theatre. Season includes: "Sense and Sensibility" (Jane Austin, author; Kate Hamill, adaptation; Eric Tucker, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 23; runs Sept. 13-Oct. 23); "Timon of Athens" (William Shakespeare, playwright; Robert Richmond, dir. Rehearsals begin Jan. 10, 2017; runs Feb. 7-March 19); and "As ...Tuesday
- Rehearsals begin March 17. Production runs March 25-27 & April 1-4, in Dallas, TX.
- Auditions: Feb 27, 28 in Dallas, TX
Casting the production, "The Frequency of Death."Tuesday
- Performs May 7 at Family of Christ Life Center, 177 North Ave., Dunellen, NJ, & 14 in Morristown, NJ. Additional dates TBD.
- Seeking submissions from: Newark, NJ; New York, NY
Casting "The Church Wives," an all-woman monologue show now in its ninth season. Synopsis: Unbeknownst to each other, the proud and confident women who grace the pews of the New Jersey Love Church every Sunday are all secretly dealing with a range of issues. During an otherwise "routine" meeting, these ...Tuesday
- Rehearses between Feb. 20-April 7 (three three-hr. rehearsals); performs April 8-10 in NYC. auditions will be on the 15th Feb 2016 at 3pm at the Producers Club!!! Please make sure you are available for the dates already listed for performing ,, thanks
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting short plays which will be performed on three nights at one of the theaters on 44th Street and 9th Ave.Tuesday
- Production runs March 25-May 14, in Dallas, TX.
- Auditions: Feb 21 in Dallas, TX
Casting the production "The Mighty Valkyries: Superheroines in the City!" Project description: "A world premiere set in the comic book universe, a team of super powered heroines do battle against a powerful psychic bent on seizing control of the Valkyries home city, Townopolis."Tuesday
- Rehearses March 14-April 29 (Mon.-Thurs., 7-10 p.m.); runs April 30-May 22 (Sat. & Sun., 5 p.m.) at STAGEStheatre, 400 E. Commonwealth Ave., Fullerton, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 20 in Fullerton, CA
Casting "Dog Sees God: Confessions of a True Blockhead," a play. Synopsis: When CB's dog dies from rabies, CB begins to question the existence of an afterlife. His best friend is too burnt out to help, his sister has gone goth, his ex has been institutionalized, and all his other ...Tuesday