Showing 859 roles in all locations
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 20. Performances run Sept. 17-Oct. 26 at the theatre in NYC.
- Auditions: May 31 in New York, NY
Casting "Natural Affection."May 13
- Production runs July 2-Aug. 18 in Philadelphia, PA.
- Seeking submissions from: Philadelphia, PA
The Philadelphia Shakespeare Theatre is casting "The Two Nobel Kingsmen" as part of the Clasical Acting Academy. The Classical Acting Academy was developed to serve professional actors who want an immersion experience in classical acting techniques and performance. Over a period of eight weeks, actors work with a seasoned director, ...May 13
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 27; runs Sept. 25-Oct. 21 in NY.
- Auditions: Jun 4 in New York City, NY
Casting "Bike America."May 13
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 6, 2014. Performances run Jan. 29-Feb. 22 at the theater in Boise, ID.
- Auditions: May 27, 28 in Boise, ID
Casting the Boise Contemporary Theater 2013-14 season, which includes the world premiere of "Warren (Or) Those People."May 13
- "Warren" rehearsals begin Jan. 6; previews Jan. 29-31; runs Feb. 1-22, 2014 in Boise, ID.
- Auditions: May 28 in Boise, ID
Casting Boise Contemporary Theater's 2013-14 season, which includes the world premiere of Brian Quirk's "Warren (or) Those People."May 13
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 20; runs Sept. 17-Oct. 19 in NYC.
- Auditions: Jun 4 in New York, NY and Jun 6 in New York, NY
Casting the world premiere of "Bronx Bombers," a new play from the creators of Broadway's "Lombardi." Synopsis: "Ruth. Berra. DiMaggio. Jeter. The New York Yankees have never had a shortage of star players. In this world premiere from the creative team behind Broadway's 'Lombardi' and the director of the Primary ...May 13
- Rehearses five to six weekday evenings or Saturday afternoons in June; staged reading will be held June 29 in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting a staged reading of "A Cuckold," an original 80-minute play written by Zen Anton through the Downtown Art's Writers Project. The play is a comic film noir take on domestic bliss (or its opposite.)May 13
- Rehearses June 10-July 9 in midtown and and Riverbank State Park; runs July 10-Aug. 4 (Wed.-Sun. at 8 p.m.) in Riverbank State Park's Amphitheatre (at 145th St. and Riverside Dr.) in NYC .
- Auditions: May 28 in NY, NY
Casting "The Taming of the Shrew," as part of Pulse Ensemble Theatre's ninth annual Harlem summer Shakespeare season.May 13
- Rehearsals begin in June in NYC. Audition Details Location Paul Robeson Theater 40 Greene Ave Brooklyn New York, between Adelphi and Carlton Downtown Friday May 31st 7:00pm-9:00pm Saturday June 1st 12:00pm-4:00pm ALL CALLBACKS will be held on Sunday June 2nd YOU MUST SEND PICTURE AND RESUME TO THE FOLLOWING EMAIL CVD1974@GMAIL.COM
- Auditions: May 31, Jun 1, 2 in Brooklyn, NY
A TWIST to Shakespeare classic tragedy of a White Captain (Othello) marrying a retired black Captain's daughter (Desdemona) during World War 2. Jealously and rage occurs when Othello's Sgt Iago convinces Othello that Desdemona is having affair with Michael CassioMay 13