- Rehearses weekday afternoons based on actors' availability; performances TBD in L.A.
- Seeking submissions from: Hollywood, CA
Casting "Dawn of the Vampire," a play. Synopsis: "For years the vampires have remained hidden in the shadows. On this one night, they decide to come out and take a few humans with them."Oct 19
- Rehearsals begin immediately after casting; show will open in a small theater in Lake Arrowhead, CA and then travel. Producer states: "Do not submit if you are unable to travel to Lake Arrowhead, which is 90 miles east of downtown L.A."
- Seeking submissions from: Lake Arrowhead, CA; Southern, CA
Casting "Report to the Academy," an original and unique play based upon a short story by Franz Kafka. Producer states: "It is drama, comedy, and romance. There are no small roles."Oct 17
- Rehearses in November (dates TBD, mainly evenings); performs Dec. 5th, 2014-Jan. 31, 2015 (Fri. & Sat. evenings) at the Cartwright Hotel in San Francisco, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: San Francisco, CA; Oakland, CA; San Jose, CA; Marin, CA; Berkeley, CA; San Mateo, CA; Millbrae, CA; Burlingame, CA; Belmont, CA; San Carlos, CA; Redwood City, CA; Menlo Park, CA; Woodside, CA; Palo Alto, CA; Albany, CA
Casting "The Red Priest of Venice," a new play about the composer of The Four Seasons, Antonio Vivaldi.Oct 17
- Runs Dec. 31, 2014-Feb. 7, 2015 at the Glendale Centre Theatre. 324 North Orange St, Glendale, CA.
- Auditions: Nov 3 in Glendale, CA
Casting Glendale Centre Theatre's production of “Lend Me A Tenor," by Ken Ludwig, produced by Tim Dietlein, and directed by James Castle Stevens.Oct 17
- Rehearsal and production dates & locations are TBD.
- Auditions: Nov 24 in New York, NY
Casting Equity actors, especially those with previous experience/interest in both Suzuki & Viewpoints training. Note: The majority of roles throughout the season will be cast with SITI Company members.Oct 17
- Runs in Los Angeles, CA.
- Auditions: Nov 10 in Los Angeles, CA
Seeking actors for Center Theatre Group's monthly Equity Auditions for Equity Actors only.Oct 17
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 12, 2015; runs Feb. 12-Mar. 15, 2015 in L.A.
- Auditions: Nov 18 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Washer/Dryer," by Nandita Shenoy. Synopsis: Why is Sonya so hesitant to introduce her new husband Michael to the people in her building? Why does the doorman keep calling her about a package in the lobby? Tempers and misunderstanding flare and mayhem ensues as the arrival of Michael’s mother, some ...Oct 17
- Rehearses typically once or twice/wk.; five-seven rehearsals before performances; performs mostly on weekends in Western Pennsylvania, Ohio, and West Virginia. Applicants need reliable transportation.
- Seeking submissions from: Pittsburgh, PA
Seeking men and women as understudies and replacements for a dinner theater company. Company offers two-five shows in a given season and is looking for team players who can sing and play different types of characters.Oct 16
- Rehearsals begin Feb. 3, 2015; runs Feb. 23-Mar. 15 in Rancho Cucamonga.
- Auditions: Nov 14 in Pasadena, CA
Casting six actors will portray 18 characters in "The Prince and the Pauper."Oct 15
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 27, 2015; runs Feb. 27-Mar. 22 in Portland, OR. Syracuse rehearsals begin Apr. 3; runs Apr. 10-25 in NY.
- Auditions: Nov 10, 11, 12 in New York City, NY
Casting "Other Desert Cities" by Jon Robin Baitz.Oct 16
- Rehearsals begin Dec. 30, 2014; runs Jan. 30-Mar. 8, 2015 in Portland, OR. ACT rehearsals begin June 2, 2015; runs June 6-28 in Seattle, WA. Note: Actors must be available for all dates.
- Seeking submissions from: New York City, NY
Casting "Threesome" a world premiere co-production between Portland Center Stage and ACT by Yussef El Guindi.Oct 16
- Rehearses in early 2015 for tour dates beginning in the spring.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA; Chicago, IL; New York, NY
Casting "An Evening with C.S. Lewis", a one-man touring production based on the life of Clive Staples Lewis, the acclaimed author of The Chronicles of Narnia.Oct 16
- Currently running in the New Orleans, LA area; breaks for Christmas Dec. 13, 2014-Jan. 8, 2015; tour resumes Jan. 8 and ends on Jan. 22.
- Seeking submissions from: Kenner, LA
Seeking an immediate replacement for the role of Geppetto in "Pinocchio." This actor will also play four other roles: Fox, Circus Baker, Dr. Crow, and Coachman. President states: "This is a great opportunity to gain touring experience and work with a professional touring company."Oct 16
- Rehearses Saturdays in October (3 p.m.-6 p.m.) and Fridays in November (7 p.m.-8:30 p.m.); performs Nov. 29 (6 p.m.) in L.A.
- Auditions: Nov 1, 8, 15 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Soul Cry," a dramatic play. Synopsis: A family achieves the American Dream, then struggles to overcome life's overwhelming odds to survive.Oct 15