- Rehearsals begin June 1. Production runs July 11-12 & 16-19, in Plano, TX.
- Auditions: Mar 27, 28, in Plano, TX and Mar 27, 28, in Plano, TX and Mar 27, 28, in Plano, TX
Casting for the musical "Camelot." Project description: "The musical version of the story of England’s King Arthur, Guenevere, Lancelot, and the Knights of the Round Table, Camelot becomes the set for a tale of love and chivalry. King Arthur, aided by his Queen, Guenevere, decrees that all who sit at ...Mar 17
- Rehearsals begin July 21; runs Aug. 5-30 in Ivoryton, CT.
- Auditions: Mar 28 in Centerbrook, CT
Seeking Equity actors who sing for "Memphis."Mar 17
- Season rehearses and runs in Little Rock, AR.
- Auditions: Apr 27 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity actors and actors who sing for Arkansas Repertory Theatre's upcoming 2015-16 season. Season includes: "Macbeth" (William Shakespeare, writer. Rehearsals begin Aug. 18, 2015; runs Sept. 11-27); "The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee" (William Finn, music-lyrics; Rachel Sheinkin, book; Jay Reiss, additional material. Rehearsals begin Sept. 22; runs ...Mar 17
- Rehearsals begin May 2015; performs September 2015 at Nothing Fancy But The Gospel Dinner Theatre, 4709 Harford St., Baltimore, MD.
- Auditions: Mar 27 in Caroline, VA and Apr 18 in Baltimore, MD
Casting "Stand," a musical. Synopsis: A diabolical couple, John And Monica Anthony, manipulate events to gain world domination. Citizens who believed they were gaining power will lose all of their God given rights; Rev. Morris Johnson will take a stand against injustices of humanity and his belief in God. In ...Mar 17
- Currently touring. Point of organization is Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Apr 11 in New York, NY
Casting the national tour of "Motown," the musical based on the life of Berry Gordy. Casting states: "Because most of these characters are real people, although we are not seeking impersonators, we do want actors that evoke the look and sound of these music icons. Research photos of those you ...Mar 17
- Runs from Aug. 25, 2015-May 15, 2016 in Denver, CO.
- Auditions: Apr 20 in Denver, CO
Casting actors and actors who sing for a variety of roles for Denver Center's 2015-16 season. Season includes "As You Like It," "Tribes," "A Christmas Carol," "The Nest," "All the Way," "Fade" and " Sweeney Todd."Mar 16
- Rehearsals begin May 1; runs June 5-21 in NYC.
- Auditions: Mar 28 in New York, NY
Casting "Punk as Fuck," a play with music about youth, passion, and garage bands.Mar 16
- The event is being held April 25-26 in NYC. If cast in any projects, the performance dates and locations will vary depending on the theater or production company.
- Auditions: Apr 25, 26 in New York City, NY and Apr 25, 26 in New York City, NY
Theater Resources Unlimited (TRU) is presenting the annual TRU Combined Audition Event, which will be attended by more than 40 NY-area Equity and non-Equity producing companies, directors, and producers, and other individuals, including casting directors and agents. The TRU Voices Reading Series will also be cast at this event.Mar 16
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 18; runs Sept. 11-Oct. 11 in Boston, MA.
- Auditions: Mar 30 in Boston, MA
Casting "A Little Night Music" set in Sweden during the turn of the 20th century with book by Hugh Wheeler and music & lyrics by Stephen Sondheim.Mar 16