- Workshop runs Oct. 6-Nov. 7 in NY.
- Auditions: Aug 21, 22 in New York, NY
Casting "The Nine Fathers of Ariel," a new dance musical which centers on a mother's effort to provide her son with good fathering in the face of a war-obsessed world.Aug 11
- Production dates and locations vary by company.
- Auditions: Sep 7, 8 in Atlanta, GA
Seeking actors, singers, and dancers to audition for multiple theaters from across the country at the SETC Fall Professional Auditions. Over 25 professional stock, regional, repertory, touring and dinner theaters, cruise lines, and more from across the nation are seeking casts for their upcoming seasons.Aug 11
- Rehearses December 2, 2014-January 12, 2015. Runs January 15-February 1, 2015, at ZBelow @ ZSpace in San Francisco, CA.
- Auditions: Aug 24 in San Francisco, CA
Casting "The Cable Car Nymphomaniac," a developmental workshop production, based on the actual events of the 1970 San Francisco cable car sex scandal, and set against the backdrop of the sexual revolution.Aug 11
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 20 (weekday eves. and weekends during the day); runs Nov. 6-17 at Romita Auditorium, College of New Rochelle, 29 Castle Pl., New Rochelle, NY (30 minutes from Grand Central Terminal via Metro-North).
- Auditions: Sep 11, 13 in New Rochelle, NY
Casting "Nine," the musical, with book by Arthur Kopit and music by Maury Yeston.Aug 10
- Rehearsals begin September 8. Show runs November 14-23, in Palatine, IL.
- Auditions: Sep 2, 3 in Palatine, IL
Casting "Fiddler on the Roof," a musical. Project description: In prerevolutionary Russia, a Jewish peasant contends with marrying off three of his daughters while growing antisemitic sentiment threatens his village.Aug 10
- Rehearses weeknights and Saturdays or Sundays afternoons; runs Nov. 7-8 p.m. through Nov. 23 at 3 p.m. (performs over three weekends) in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 4, 5 in New York City, NY
Casting "Carousel." Synopsis: In a Maine coastal village toward the end of the 19th century, the swaggering, carefree carnival barker, Billy Bigelow, captivates and marries the naive millworker, Julie Jordan. Billy loses his job just as he learns that Julie is pregnant and, desperately intent upon providing a decent life ...Aug 09
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 6; tours nationally Nov. 4-Dec. 28.
- Auditions: Sep 2 in New York, NY
Casting Dr. Seuss' "How the Grinch Stole Christmas."Aug 08
- Rehearses Dec. 9, 11, 13, 16, 18, 20, 27, 28, 30 and Jan. 3, 4, 7-9, & 10-15 (weekdays, 6-9 p.m., Sat., 11 a.m.-3 p.m. and Sun., 2-6 p.m.); performs Jan. 16-18 in Oakland, CA, Jan. 23-25 in San Francisco, CA, and Jan. 30-Feb. 1 in Las Vegas, NV.
- Auditions: Sep 13, 14 in Oakland, CA
Casting "Lord Why Can't I Do Right?." Synopsis: Kenny, an unsuccessful man by society’s standards, is caught up by a fascination with women, drugs and money. Following a near death experience, Kenny’s true purpose in life is revealed. Now, Kenny must spread the word about the grace and goodness of ...Aug 08