- Runs Dec. 5-7 and 12-13 in Hackensack, NJ.
- Auditions: Sep 25, 26, 27 in Hackensack, NJ
Casting "Rugrats: A Live Musical," a musical based on Nickelodeon's classic hit animated series about life from a baby's point of view. Synopsis: The Rugrats are Tommy, our one-year-old hero, and his friends, Chukie, Phil and Lil and his cousin Angelica. Whenever adults are around, the Rugrats act like real ...Sep 07
- Rehearses every Mon. & Wed. (4:30-7:30 p.m.); runs Nov. 1, 2, 7, 8, & 9 at D.E.E. Studio Productions Performing Arts Academy, 25860 Hemingway Ave, Stevenson Ranch, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: Stevenson Ranch, CA
Casting one role in the musical "The Addams Family."Sep 09
- Performances take place on an ongoing basis aboard Holland America's cruise ships, which travel worldwide.
- Auditions: Oct 19, in Las Vegas, NV
Casting singers, singer-dancers, and dancers for production shows performing onboard Holland America Line's luxury vessels with worldwide itineraries.Sep 09
- Upcoming weekly classes are offered on Saturdays from Oct. 4-Nov. 8 at Ripley Grier Studios in NYC. The classes include: group vocal technique, Broadway dance (levels 1 & 2), "Marketing Your Child's Career" (a forum for parents), on-camera film/commercial audition technique, a monologue workshop for college auditions, and a song interpretation class with a final showcase at the Don’t Tell Mama Cabaret Theatre.
- Seeking submissions from: New York City, NY
BAA is currently seeking advanced young performers (ages 8-21) for its fall series of weekly classes in NYC. BAA notes: "Our expert staff challenges each student to develop his or her triple-threat performance skills, while learning about the business of acting and making connections with Broadway and industry professionals." Recent ...Sep 09
- Rehearses approx. Nov. 2014; performances TBD in NYC.
- Auditions: Oct 2 in New York, NY
Casting one male powerhouse voice and super versatile actor for "Coffee the Musical."Sep 09
- Workshop runs Oct. 5, 12, 19, 26 and Nov. 2, 9, 16 (10 a.m.-2 p.m.); performance runs Nov. 23 from 1-3:30 p.m. at Roy Arias Studio Stage IV in NYC.
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Seeking participants in Broadway Kids Auditions' (BKA) fall "Process to Performance" musical theater workshop. Directors and choreographers Kurt Domoney ("A Chorus Line" on Broadway) and Julianne Katz ("Fiddler On The Roof" national tour) will team up with students ages 8-14 and focus on creating an original "musical revue" and theme. ...Sep 09
- Rehearses Mon.-Thurs. 2-4:00 p.m.; runs in Stamford, CT.
- Seeking submissions from: Stamford, CT
Seeking a set builder and musical director for Cloonan Theatre Players' "A Christmas Carol" and "Grease."Sep 09
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 7; runs Nov. 15-23 at Lewis Family Playhouse at the Victoria Gardens Cultural Center, 12505 Cultural Center Dr., Rancho Cucamonga, CA.
- Auditions: Oct 7, 8 in Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Casting "Cabaret." Synopsis: Welcome to the infamous Kit Kat Klub, where the Emcee, Sally Bowles, and a raucous ensemble take the stage nightly to tantalize the crowd--and to leave their troubles outside. But as life in pre-WWII Germany grows more and more uncertain, will the decadent allure of Berlin nightlife ...Sep 09
- Rehearses in Florida; performances will be aboard the cruise ships to various worldwide locations including the Caribbean, Asia, India, USA, Australia, the Mediterranean, and Africa.
- Auditions: Sep 25, in New York, NY and Sep 26 in New York, NY
Casting singers, dancers, ballroom dancers, and specialty teams for Elite 6 Star Ships' production of "Now & Forever: The Music of Andrew Lloyd Webber." Jean Ann Productions is a full-service entertainment company specializing in Las Vegas entertainment, cruises, and award-winning Broadway shows.Sep 09
- Season rehearses and runs in Manchester, New Hampshire.
- Auditions: Sep 23, 24, in New York, NY
Seeking actors for The Palace Theatre 2014-15 Season. Season includes "All Shook Up" (Runs Oct. 31-Nov. 15); "A Christmas Carol" (Runs Dec. 5-21); and "Mid-Life! The Crisis Musical" (Runs Jan. 16-31, 2015).Sep 09
- Rehearses Sept.-Nov. 2014 (Mon.-Fri. evenings, some Sun.); runs Nov. 8-16 at the Irvington Town Hall Theater in Irvington, NY (30 min. from Grand Central Terminal).
- Seeking submissions from: Irvington, NY
Casting "Miss Saigon." Synopsis: "This epic musical love story tells the tragic tale of a young bar girl, orphaned by war, who falls in love with an American G.I., but their lives are torn apart by the fall of Saigon. A haunting tale based on Puccini's 'Madame Butterfly.'"Sep 09
- Rehearses Sept. 23 and Oct. 4; performs Oct. 10 & 11 in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Seeking singers for "Cranky Cabaret," a wild, demented, fun-filled show packed with delightfully naughty, angry, edgy songs. All styles of music welcome, as long as it fits with our "cranky" theme.Sep 09
- Rehearsals begin November 15, 2014. Performances run January 16-February 14, 2015, in Provo, UT. There will be a break for the holidays, which is why the rehearsal process is scheduled to span two months.
- Auditions: Oct 8, 11 in Provo, UT
Casting Shakespeare’s "Twelfth Night." Project description: "The play centers on the twins Viola and Sebastian, who are separated in a shipwreck. The play focuses on the Countess Olivia falling in love with Viola (who is disguised as a boy), and Sebastian in turn falling in love with Olivia."Sep 09
- Contract runs November 10-December 28, in Cripple Creek, CO.
- Seeking submissions from: Cripple Creek, CO
The Thin Air Theatre Company is casting the original musical, "Winter Wonderland," for its 2014 Holiday Show. Project description: "The show follows a group of actors who, in the winter of 1944 became stranded in the quaint town of Wonderland, NH. As Christmas draws near, their focus shifts from Broadway ...Sep 08
- Performances run in San Francisco, CA.
- Auditions: Nov 2, in San Francisco, CA
Casting Bay Area Musicals' 2015-2016 season. Producers state: "Bay Area Musicals is a musical theatre company in San Francisco that strives to engage, stimulate, enliven, and transform the San Francisco community through the production of highest-caliber musical theater - ranging from familiar classics to groundbreaking and challenging new works."Sep 08
- Shows are performed 365 days/year in Buena Park, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: Buena Park, CA; Orange County, CA; Los Angeles, CA
Seeking a stunt or aerial actor for "Pirate's Dinner Adventure," who will perform in the show and work as an assistant to the Show Supervisor. Coordinator states: "Acclaimed as the 'World's Most Interactive Dinner Show,' 'Pirate’s Dinner Adventure' is an action- packed, Broadway-style musical adventure experience that includes dazzling stunts, ...Sep 08
- Rehearsal and production dates & locations are TBA.
- Seeking submissions from: North Hollywood, CA; Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Rise Again," a rock opera. Composer states: "We are recording our DVD promo for the show."Sep 08
- Rehearses weeknights, 6-10 p.m. beginning October 27. Runs November 29-December 28, in Chicago, IL.,
- Seeking submissions from: Chicago, IL
Casting "Christmas on the Air," a musical. Project description: "A popular hit from the Pacific Northwest and a new holiday classic for Chicago about Yolanda and Percival B. Frank's annual Christmas radio show including a live studio audience. Filled with classic Christmas music and stories."Sep 08