- Rehearsals begin late August; shoots late September in SoCal.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
Casting "For Old Times Sake," in which three aging super villains attempt a dramatic escape from their detention facility/retirement home, and must overcome the odds when confronted with an intimidating new warden and their own powers going haywire.Jun 22
- Rehearses and shoots in the fall (shoot dates will be determined in early Sept. and will be over two weekends in Oct. & Nov.) in Connecticut.
- Seeking submissions from: Boston, MA; New York, NY; Hartford, CT; New Haven, CT
Casting "Nightside," a short film shot on 16mm chronicling the late-night hours at a local news station. This is a Wesleyan University thesis film.Jun 21
- Shoots in Sept.-Oct. 2015 in L.A.
- Auditions: Aug 12 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Teat Time in Neverland," a short student film for USC. Synopsis: An isolated teenage girl finds herself torn between reality and delusion when a determined FBI agent tries to free her from her long-term abductor.Jun 17
- Shoots Aug. 6-12 in San Francisco, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA; San Francisco, CA; Fremont, CA
Casting "Summer Solstice," a USC student film about a young boy who faces his biggest fear on the longest day of the year.Jun 12
- Records summer 2015.
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Seeking an actress and collaborator to help to create a 4 to 5 minute comedy monologue about anti-smoking for a final student project at Southern West Virginia Community and Technical College.May 15
- Shoots this summer 2015, as soon as possible. To be updated but for now, I am aiming to film mid-week of June, the week of the 14th. 2015.
- Seeking submissions from: MD; DC
Casting for part II of a Korean gangster film. There is an entire series, but currently, I am focusing on this third of the series. This is a continuation of my previous project I completed for a course of my Communications program for the University of Maryland, College Park (USG).Mar 31