- Rehearses in the summer (weekends); shoot dates TBD in the L.A. area.
- Auditions: May 2 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "She is Only Your Mother," a short film about the power of forgiveness and how it transforms the future. Synopsis: The film tells the story of two couples, one young and one older. The younger couple struggles and falls into infidelity, while the older couple struggles to deal with ...Mar 22
- Rehearses June 1-24; shoots June 24-29 in L.A.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Sunset Cosmetics," a short film. Synopsis: With only a few months to live, a woman named Soonie wants to get plastic surgery so her husband in heaven can recognize her.Mar 21
- Shoot May 19-26 in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: Queens, NY
Casting "How Do You Live With Yourself?," a film about a guy, Damien, struggling with strong depression. He meets a young woman (Caroline) who helps him in his fight against his depression.Mar 21
- Rehearsals begin May 4; opens May 29; closes June 7 at the DCTV Center in Tribeca, NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting the lead role of POPPA for "Bottled Up," a play. Concept: The show will consist of two original one-act narrative plays that will be performed in a completely immersive and interactive theater space at DCTV in Tribeca. Producers state: "The night will be an experience rather than just a ...Mar 21
- Shoot dates TBD.
- Seeking submissions from: Philadelphia, PA; New York, NY
Casting "Friends of Rome," a tale of friendship and traditional conservative family values that is deeply rooted in faith of the holy trinity. Threatening this foundation is their "Ambition In Corporate America" to conquer the world around them.Mar 21