- Rehearsals begin March 17; previews begin April 9; runs April 10-May 4, 2014 (Thurs., Fri. & Sat. at 8 p.m. and Sun. at 2 p.m.) in Fort Worth, TX.
- Auditions: Dec 10, 11 in Fort Worth, TX
Casting "Hunting and Gathering" by Brooke Berman.
- Rehearsals begin Feb. 17; runs April 2-27, 2014 (Wed.-Sat. at 7:30 p.m. and Sun. at 2:30 p.m., with potential for Tues. & Sun. at 7:30 p.m. and Sat. at 2:30 p.m.) in Austin, TX. Possible extension through May 4.
- Auditions: Dec 10, 11 in Austin, TX
Casting "Gospel at Colonus," a gospel version of Sophocles's tragedy.
- Rehearses TBD; shoots Jan. 2014 in NYC.
- Auditions: Dec 10 in New York, NY
Casting "Residual Memory," a short film painting a portrait of grief in the age of the internet and social media. A young college student, Selena, receives mysterious instant messages from her recently deceased boyfriend. Annoyed and emotionally drained, she seeks the help of a computer hacker, Kobayashi, to discover the ...
- Shooting February, 2014, in New Orleans, LA.
- Auditions: Dec 10, 11 in New Orleans, LA
Casting for the graduate student film "Whatever It Takes." Project description: "Reagan, a high school senior basketball player, is under the constant pressure and stress from her father and coach, Coach Tucker. Coach Tucker expects only the best from his daughter, reminding her everyday that she needs to be a ...
- The show will run in March-April, 2014 in the Germantown section of Philadelphia, PA.
- Auditions: Dec 10, 11 in Philadelphia, PA
Casting "Mauritius" by acclaimed playwright Theresa Rebeck. Project Description: "Jackie, the younger of two estranged, half-sisters lives at home to care for their dying mother, while Mary went off to live her life. Jackie, in need of money, is anxious to sell an inherited stamp collection. Mary believes the stamps ...
- Performance dates TBD at Triton College in River Grove, IL.
- Auditions: Dec 10, 11, 12 in River Grove, IL
Casting the play "Hungry Ghosts," by playwright M.E.H. Lewis. Project description: "'The story of Alice, a forensic anthropologist on a mission to recover the remains of fallen American soldiers in Vietnam. The child of a Vietnamese woman and an American serviceman, adopted by an American couple after Operation Baby Lift ...
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 14 (weekdays 6:30-10 p.m. plus Sat. & Sun. TBD) in NYC.
- Auditions: Dec 10, 11, 13 in Brooklyn Heights, NY
Casting the 40th anniversary production of the Hal Prince 1973 version of "Candide," performed in Brooklyn once again. Seeking exceptional, versatile actors with excellent singing skills adept at musical comedy. A sense of humor is mandatory.
- Rehearsals begin the first week of Jan. 2014; runs Feb. 14, 15, 17, 21, 22, 24, 28 & March 1 in Sandy, UT.
- Auditions: Dec 10 in Sandy, UT
Casting "Lend Me a Tenor," a comedy farce with fast-paced mishaps, mistaken identities, and enough drama for a Wagnerian Opera. In the musical farce, Tito Morelli, “Il Stupendo” will be singing for the first time with the Cleveland Opera company – however, when the famous tenor is believed to be ...
- Rehearsals begin Dec. 7; runs Dec. 19-21 in the historic Shumway Schoolhouse, in The White Mountains of North-Eastern Arizona. Unless actor lives local to Show Low, there will be travel involved.
- Auditions: Dec 10 in Gilbert, AZ
Casting "On This Christmas Eve," the story of Liz, who has lost the spirit of Christmas. She and her family have just arrived at her mother’s house for the first time since her mom passed away over two years ago. Liz and her siblings have decided to celebrate Christmas together ...
- Rehearsals begin Feb. 18, 2014; runs Mar. 14-Apr. 6, 2014 in Kansas City, MO.
- Auditions: Dec 11 in New York City, NY
Casting "Vanya and Sonia and Masha and Spike" by Christopher Durang.
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 21, 2014; runs Feb. 21-March 16, 2014 in Kansas City, MO.
- Auditions: Dec 11 in New York City, NY
Casting "When I Come to Die" by Nathan Louis Jackson.
- Shoots the week of Dec. 16 at Set To Go Studios in Woodland Park, NJ.
- Auditions: Dec 11 in NY
Casting a comedic fake news show for a product spoof. Producer states: "It will be aired on YouTube and other web venues."