- Rehearses Sept. 22; shoots Sept. 28 in L.A.
- Auditions: Sep 21 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "The Porch Talk," a student directed scene for USC. This assignment is using material based on an existing film. The scene happens after Sammy and Terry get into a fight. They are trying their best to become reconciled in this scene with all the big mess of themselves. Director ...
- Ongoing in Phoenix, AZ.
- Auditions: Sep 21 in Phoenix, AZ
Casting "D347h," a webseries. Project Description: "D-347 is a killer, but hey, everyone has a job. And if he didn’t reap your soul, who would? After many long years in the Death game, he’s grown weary of his job, his work associates, and all around life (or lack thereof). That ...
- Rehearses Sundays (5:30-6 p.m.); performs spring 2016 in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Sep 21 in Chicago, IL
Jay-Son Tisa Dance Company is seeking four dancers to join the company for the performance schedule in 2016. Coordinator states: "Jay-Son Tisa Dance Company was founded by Derek Jayson Rusch. The company’s name came from the middle name of the founder. The name originated from his orphaned period during the ...
- Runs Sept. 21, 8 p.m.-12:00 a.m. at Bar 9 in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 21 in New York, NY
Seeking participants for "Drunken Shakespeare," a free theatrical show described as "Shakespeare meets karaoke" during which performers perform their favorite scenes and monologues by the Bard for fun." The "Complete Works of Shakespeare" will be on hand to aid memory of lines and facilitate trying new pieces.
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 29; runs Nov. 6-23 at the Simi Valley Cultural Arts Center and the Hillcrest Center for the Arts in CA.
- Auditions: Sep 22, 23 in Thousand Oaks, CA
Casting "As You Like It," a 60s version of the comedy play.
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 3; runs Nov. 5-9 and Nov. 12-16 in Brooklyn, NY.
- Auditions: Sep 22, 23 in Brooklyn, NY
Casting “cause/way," a play. Synopsis: "cause/way" follows the life stories of Felicia, Ted, and David from the end of Felicia's life (1980s) to the beginning of Ted and David's love affair (1920s). Ted, a high school coach, meets David in the roaring '20s but he eventually marries Felicia in Depression-era ...
- Rehearsals in December; runs January-February, 2015 in NY.
- Auditions: Sep 22 in New York, NY
Casting "Film Chinois," a noir spy thriller. Play synopsis: Peking, China in 1947, an uneasy time between WWII and the Communist takeover two years later. Randolph, a fresh-faced American operative, has been sent to the Raymond Chandler-esque Imperial City with an important mission where he meets Chinadoll, a staunch Maoist. ...
- "Bonnie & Clyde" runs Feb. 2-Mar. 29, 2015; "Seven Brides for Seven Brothers" runs Mar. 16-May 10, 2015 in Louisville, KY.
- Auditions: Sep 22, 23 in New York, NY
Casting "Bonnie & Clyde" & "Seven Brides for Seven Brothers." Derby Dinner Playhouse is a year-round, non-Equity, professional dinner theater.
- Nine-month contracts begin in December 2014 or January 2015.
- Auditions: Sep 22, 23, in New York, NY
Seeking talented and versatile musical theatre performers for a variety of Broadway musical theatre style shows on Disney Cruise Line's luxury cruise liners, the Disney Dream and their newest ship the Disney Fantasy sailing on voyages to Bahamian and Caribbean ports.