- Rehearsals begin early September; runs Oct. 15-25 at the Chestnut Street Playhouse in Norwich, CT.
- Auditions: Aug 30, 31 in Norwich, CT
Seeking Connecticut actors for the Pulitzer Prize winning drama "Rabbit Hole." Synopsis: Becca and Howie Corbett have everything a family could want, until a life-shattering accident turns their world upside down and leaves the couple drifting perilously apart. The play charts their bittersweet search for comfort in the darkest of ...
- Rehearses Sept. 7-Nov. 12 (weekdays, 7:30-10 p.m.; some weekend daytime rehearsals TBD); runs Nov. 13-Dec. 13 (Thurs.-Sat., 8 p.m.; Sun, 2 p.m.; no performance Nov. 26, Thanksgiving Day) at Conejo Players Theatre, 351 S. Moorpark Rd., Thousand Oaks, CA.
- Auditions: Aug 30, 31, Sep 1 in Thousand Oaks, CA
Casting "Follies," a true theatrical event, considered by many to be the greatest musical ever created. Surreal, sophisticated, compelling, heart-wrenching, and epic in scope, "Follies" was penned by musical theatre legend Stephen Sondheim and author James Goldman, and uses musical theater as a metaphor for the collapse of American innocence ...
- Performances run October 30-November 14, in Batavia, IL. Note: "The rehearsal schedule will be determined by the director and is subject to the availability of the confirmed cast and crew."
- Auditions: Aug 30, 31, Sep 1 in Batavia, IL
Casting "The Butler Did It," a play. Project description: "Trying to rehearse a show where all of the characters are named Butler is difficult enough. But when the director decides to experiment by staging the 'death' of an actress, the line between fact and fiction becomes blurred in this hilarious ...
- Rehearsals begin May 9, 2016, in Portland, OR. Performances run June 3, 5, 7, 9, and 11, 2016, at The Hampton Opera Center, in Portland, OR.
- Auditions: Aug 31 in Portland, OR
Casting the musical, "Sweeney Todd." Project description: "The heart-pounding masterpiece of murderous barber-ism and culinary crime that tells the infamous tale of the unjustly exiled barber who returns to 19th century London seeking revenge against the lecherous judge who framed him and ravaged his young wife."
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 22; runs Oct. 8-18 ( Thurs.-Sat., 7:30 p.m. and Sun., 2 p.m.) in Catskill, NY.
- Auditions: Aug 31 in New York City, NY and Sep 1 in Catskill, NY
Casting "Grinder's Stand" by Oakley Hall III.
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 8 (day times); tech period Sept. 29-Oct. 2; runs Oct. 3-30 (Sat. & Sun., 3:30 p.m.) at Marjorie Dean Little Theatre in NYC.
- Auditions: Aug 31, Sep 1 in New York, NY
Casting "Fashion Academy, the Musical" (based on the popular book series by the same name), from Vital Theatre Company, the producers of "Angelina Ballerina! The Musical" and "Pinkalicious! The Musical." Seeking a cast of strong actor/singers with spunk, charm, and brilliant comedic timing. Synopsis: Fashion-forward MacKenzie "Mickey" Williams is thrilled ...
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 11, 2016; runs Feb. 5-Mar. 13, 2016 in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Aug 31 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Far from Heaven," with book by Richard Greenberg, music by Scott Frankel, and lyrics by Michale Korie.