- Rehearsals begin Feb. 3, 2015; previews begin Feb. 27; closes Mar. 29 in NYC.
- Auditions: Dec 3 in New York, NY
Casting "A Happy End." Synopsis: Mark Erdmann is an acclaimed Jewish physicist, the head of the atomic lab at the University of Berlin in late 1932. His wife Leah, an avid consumer of the city’s rich cultural life, is involved in an extramarital affair. The signs of impending danger are ...
- Rehearsals begin mid-January in Tampa, FL; runs January-August in Seattle, Vancouver, San Francisco, and Miami. Various routes through Alaska, Western American Seaboard, and the Caribbean.
- Auditions: Dec 3 in New York City, NY
Seeking dancers for "Swing!", a musical celebrating the music of the swing era of jazz, including many well-known tunes by artists like Duke Ellington, William “Count” Basie, Benny Goodman and others. Songs include “It Don’t Mean a Thing (If It Ain’t Got That Swing)”; “Sing, Sing, Sing”, “Jumpin at the ...
- Ongoing representation in the Portland, OR area.
- Auditions: Dec 3 in Portland, OR
Ryan Artists Inc. is seeking models for representation with their agency.
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 13, 2015 (6:30-10 p.m.) and continue weekday eves. (6:30-10 p.m.), Sat. TBD, and Sun. (1-6 p.m.); runs Feb. 13-Mar. 8 in NYC.
- Auditions: Dec 3, 4 in Brooklyn Heights, NY
Seeking Equity and non-Equity exceptional, versatile singers-actors well versed in the Gilbert & Sullivan style for "The Singapore Mikado." Artistic directors state: "A sense of humor is mandatory." Synopsis: While the Japanese advance from the north, parishoners, staff, and friends of Rev. Father Evelyn Estebrooke, Parish Priest at The Church ...
- Rehearsals begin Feb. 19, 2015; runs Mar. 10-22 in Vero Beach, FL.
- Auditions: Dec 4 in New York, NY
Casting "Side by Side by Sondheim."
- Performs in Macau and Manila.
- Auditions: Dec 4 in New York, NY
Casting "Taboo," the "show of secret fantasies."
- Rehearses Jan. 20-29, 2015; runs Jan. 30-Feb. 17, 2015 in Norwalk, CT (one hour on Metro North from Grand Central station. NYC actors commute daily and travel is paid by the theatre).
- Auditions: Dec 4 in Norwalk, CT
Casting "Driving Miss Daisy," by Alfred Uhry
- Runs in Sacramento, CA.
- Auditions: Dec 4 in Sacramento, CA
Seeking actors for B Street Theatre's 2015-16 Season. Season includes "Dia De Los Cuentos" and "Bars and Measures."
- Runs in La Jolla, CA.
- Auditions: Dec 4 in La Jolla, CA
Seeking actors for the La Jolla Playhouse 2015-16 Season. Season includes "Come From Away," (Rehearsals begin Apr. 21; runs May 29-July 5), "Up Here," (Rehearsals begin June 16; runs July 28-Sept. 6), "Blueprint to Freedom: An Ode to Baynard Rustin" (Rehearsals begin Aug. 14; runs Sept. 8-Oct. 4), "Healing Wars," ...
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 3, 2015 on Wednesday evenings and midday Sundays; run dates are TBD on weekend evenings at TBA locations. Company states: "Possibly daytime rehearsal and school shows this year. Holiday breaks off."
- Auditions: Dec 4, 10 in Los Angeles, CA
Seeking dancers for live music and dance events. Overlapping shows include: "24 Blackbirds" - a multicultural musical of characters of dancers, aerialists and musicians as Birds from all over the world, season of concert and promotional appearances on parade with a marching band; "Art Burlesque" - a sexy, interactive live ...
- Performances run February 27-March 15, 2015 in Northbrook, IL.
- Auditions: Dec 4, 6, 7 in Glenview, IL
Casting "The Odd Couple," a play. Project description: "Two friends try sharing an apartment, but their ideas of housekeeping and lifestyles are as different as night and day."
- Rehearsals begin February 2015; runs Apr. 25-May 2, 2015 in the San Francisco Bay Area, CA.
- Auditions: Dec 4, 6, 7 in San Francisco, CA and Dec 4, 6, 7 in San Francisco, CA
Casting the musical "The Grand Duke." Production description: "A troupe of actors plots to take over the government of the Grand Duchy of Pfennig-Halbpfennig, but political and romantic complications abound, and disputes are settled by means of a Statutory Duel. This was Gilbert & Sullivan’s final collaboration."