- Rehearsals begin Dec. 23, 2014; previews begin Jan. 16; runs Jan. 28-Feb. 15 with possible extension to Feb. 22, 2015 in Boston, MA.
- Auditions: Oct 1 in New York, NY
Casting "The Second Girl." The time is 1912, the place is the summer home of the Tyrone family from "Long Day's Journey into Night."Sep 09
- Rehearsals begin Dec. 12; runs Jan. 7-Feb. 1 in NY.
- Auditions: Sep 23, 24, 25 in St. Louis, MO
Casting "Guess Who's Coming to Dinner," a play based on the 1967 screenplay by William Rose.Sep 09
- Rehearsal begins Sept. 29; runs Nov. 7-15 in Los Angeles, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: Culver City, CA
Casting "Romeo and Juliet," a modern adaptation of the Shakespeare play that takes place in a post-apocalyptic world, delving into the most primary feelings of sexuality, lust, and desire — and the roots of programmed ideas and feelings about love, God, and life.Sep 07
- Season rehearses and runs in Manchester, New Hampshire.
- Auditions: Sep 23, 24, in New York, NY
Seeking actors for The Palace Theatre 2014-15 Season. Season includes "All Shook Up" (Runs Oct. 31-Nov. 15); "A Christmas Carol" (Runs Dec. 5-21); and "Mid-Life! The Crisis Musical" (Runs Jan. 16-31, 2015).Sep 09
- First read-through Oct. 11 (eve.); rehearsals begin Oct. 13 (weekday eves. and Sat. during the day); runs Nov. 18-23 in Brooklyn, NY.
- Auditions: Sep 26, 27 in New York, NY
Casting a ten-person ensemble for "Romeo & Juliet." No roles are gender- or race-specified except that the roles of Romeo and Juliet will be cast as female. Director states: "This rehearsal process will be highly physical. Both the Viewpoints and Suzuki Techniques will be incorporated and it will be paramount ...Sep 09
- Deadline to submit is Dec. 24. Festival runs from Jan. 5-Apr. 15, 2015 in NYC. Founder states: "Shows perform at prime performance times, not Tuesdays at 11 a.m. or Fridays at midnight."
- Seeking submissions from: New York City, NY
Seeking submissions for the Venus/Adonis Theater Festival 2015. All genres of shows are welcome. If a show has already had a run (in theaters or other festivals), writers may still submit, but only with a completely new cast and crew, and the show must have had no run after the ...Sep 09
- Performances run this November, in South Salt Lake City, UT.
- Seeking submissions from: South Salt Lake, UT
Casting "Rapunzel," a drama/romance with comedic moments and a minimal set.Sep 09
- Rehearses Sept. 29th - Nov. 6th. Weekday rehearsals 6:00-10:00pm. Weekend rehearsals TBD. Show performances: Friday, November 7 @ 8:00, Saturday, November 8 @ 4:00 & 8:00, Sunday November 9 @ 2:00. Friday November 14 @ 8:00, Saturday November 15 @ 4:00 & 8:00, Sunday November 16 @ 2:00. 8 Shows total Rehearsals at RWHC Studios @ 2005 1st Street, LA, CA (Boyle Heights) Rehearsals & Performances at Little CASA Theater 2009 1st Street, LA, CA (Boyle Heights)
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Clean Start." Synopsis: "Parker Reed, a Beverly Hills socialite loses her fortune when her husband is arrested for illegal dealings. Finding herself homeless, Parker moves in with her loyal Latina maid named Rosario Rodriguez who lives with her traditional Mexican mother and party-loving sister in East L.A. Rosario’s mother ...Sep 09
- Performances run in the San Francisco Bay Area, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 27 in Oakland, CA
Casting "The Dinner Detective" an interactive, improv murder mystery dinner show set in modern day.Sep 08
- Performances run July 10-26, 2015, in San Francisco, CA.
- Auditions: Oct 20 in San Francisco, CA
Casting "The Desk Set" a "1955 romantic comedy about four women who make up the research department of a 1950's New York-based television station. The story revolves around what happens when new technology (in the form of a ridiculously silly computer system the size of a wall) is introduced into ...Sep 08