- Production dates TBD in the Chicagoland, IL area, and/or New York City
- Seeking submissions from: Chicago, IL
Casting a play based on the new novel "Lots of Love, Gelato." Company states: "The novel is up-and-coming in many teen communities, as it pertains to many pressing topics in the world of adolescence. There will be a companion book to go with this, so supporting characters will soon have ...Apr 11
- First read through is May 15; rehearses Mon. and Fri. evenings; performs July 17-19, 24-26, and July 31-Aug. 2 in NYC.
- Auditions: Apr 25, 26 in New York, NY
Casting "Julius Caesar," a version of Shakespeare's play, bringing audiences into a post-apocalyptic Rome. Synopsis: The last glimmer of civilization surrounded by a world in ruin; a city where citizens starve and senators serve as assassins; where tyrants rule with an iron fist, and are repaid by the grace of ...Apr 11
- Rehearsals begin five-six weeks before opening of each show; performances begin in June and run through Oct. (Sat. & Sun.) in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Apr 26, 27 in Chicago, IL
Casting Theatre-Hikes' 2015 season of shows. Season includes: "The Man in the Iron Mask" (runs June 27-July 26); "Clue, The Musical" (runs July 18-Aug. 30); "The Complete Works of William Shakespeare (abridged)" (runs Aug. 8-Oct. 4); and "War of the Worlds: Chicago" (runs Oct. 4-31; Sat., Sun., Columbus Day, and ...Apr 11
- Rehearsals begin June 23-July 19 and Aug. 11-15 at Signature Theatre in NYC; runs July 21-Aug.8 in Westport, CT and Aug. 15-Sept. 27 (with possible 3-week extension) at Signature Theatre in NYC. Note: Actors must be available for all production dates.
- Auditions: Apr 24 in New York, NY
Casting "Love and Money," a co-production with Signature Theatre NYC.Apr 10
- Runs June 26-July 26 at The Eugene O'Neill Theater Center, presenting staged readings of eight new plays during the National Playwrights Conference in Waterford, CT.
- Auditions: May 4 in New York, NY
Seeking actors for the 2015 National Playwrights Conference. Projects and breakdown to be provided when play selection is announced, no later than May 1.Apr 10
- New London Barn Playhouse is located in New London, NH. Northern Stage is located in White River Junction, VT.
- Auditions: Apr 22, 23 in White River Junction, VT
Seeking Equity actors and actor/singers for various roles and ensemble in both the New London Barn Playhouse and Northern Stage Seasons. 2015-16 Northern Stage Season includes: "Our Town" (Thornton Wilder, writer; Carol Dunne, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 18; runs Oct. 7-31); "Mary Poppins" (Richard M. Sherman and Robert B. Sherman, ...Apr 10
- Season runs Sept. 8, 2015-May 22, 2016 in Indianapolis, IN.
- Auditions: Apr 22 in Chicago, IL
Casting the 2015-16 Season for Indiana Repertory Theatre. Season includes: "The Great Gatsby" (by F. Scott Fitzgerald; adapted by Simon Levy); "April 4, 1968" (by James Still); "The Mystery of Irma Vep" (by Charles Ludlam); "To Kill a Mockingbird" (by Harper Lee; adapted by Christopher Sergel); "The Mousetrap" (by Agatha ...Apr 10
- Productions rehearse and perform in Cleveland, OH.
- Auditions: Apr 23, 24 in Cleveland, OH
Casting the 2015-16 Season for Great Lakes Theater. Season includes: "The Secret Garden" (Victoria Bussert, did. Rehearsals begin Sept. 11; runs Sept. 25-Oct. 31); "King Lear" (Joseph Hanreddy, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 11; runs Oct. 2-Nov. 1); "A Christmas Carol" (Sara Bruner, dir. Rehearsals begin Nov. 10; runs Nov. 24-Dec. ...Apr 10
- Rehearsals begin June 6 at the downtown Salt Lake City Library; performs in Aug. in conjunction with the Great Salt Lake Fringe Festival, Salt Lake City, UT.
- Seeking submissions from: Salt Lake City, UT
Casting "Amelia Earhart," a play. Synopsis: The drama "Amelia Earhart" centers around the chilling events that led to the greatest unsolved mystery of the 20th century: the mid-flight disappearance of renowned pilot Amelia Earhart as she attempted to break a record by flying around the world.Apr 10
- Rehearses in May; runs June 4 (10 p.m.), June 6 (3 p.m.), June 12 (11:55 p.m.), June 14 (5:30 p.m.), June 18 (9 p.m.), June 24 (9 p.m.), and June 27 (5 p.m.) at The East Theatre at The Complex, Hollywood, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
Casting "The Rebirth Consortium," a production for the 2015 Hollywood Fringe Festival. Synopsis: "The Rebirth Consortium" is a collection of monologues, highlighting specific moments/opinions in these characters' lives, and how they have decided to handle each situation.Apr 10
- Rehearses May 11-29 (devising the piece) and July 1-11; tech July 13-16; workshop presentation July 17 & 18 at Columbia University, NYC.
- Auditions: Apr 24, 27 in New York, NY
Casting" Francesca," a devised play production based on photographer Francesca Woodman. Concept: The play will dramatize the blurred correlations between Woodman’s photography, which explores issues of identity, female subjectivity, and depression, and her tumultuous personal life that ended in her suicide at age 22. Producers state: "With this particular piece, ...Apr 09
- Rehearses in September for fully staged reading on September 18 and 19 at Triangle Theatre at the Church of the Holy Trinity in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting Dudley Stone's new version of Anton Chekhov's "The Seagull."Apr 09
- Run begins June 19, with an open-ended run, Fridays, Saturdays at 8 p.m., and Sundays at 3 p.m. in Hollywood, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: Hollywood, CA
Casting "Elevator," a play in preparation for an Off-Broadway production. Synopsis: When seven strangers get stuck in an elevator, it’s only a matter of time before the truth comes out. Laced with musical sequences and a cinematic style, "Elevator" is a comedic and emotional ride into the human psyche. A ...Apr 09
- Rehearses May & June; runs July 10-25 at McKeesport Little Theater in McKeesport, PA.
- Seeking submissions from: Pittsburgh, PA
Casting "Bloody Hell," a world premiere post-apocalyptic "Dracula" where Old London burns as New London bleeds.Apr 09