- Rehearses Mar. 23-May 2 (Mon.-Fri., 7:30-10 p.m.); tech rehearsals May 3-7; runs May 8-30 (Thurs., Fri., & Sat. at 8 p.m., Sun. at 2 p.m.) at Conejo Players Theatre, 351 S. Moorpark Rd., Thousand Oaks, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: Thousand Oaks, CA
Casting "The Graduate," a play. Synopsis: Ben has recently graduated college, with his parents now expecting great things from him. At his "homecoming" party, Mrs. Robinson--the wife of his father's business partner--has Ben drive her home, which leads to an affair between the two. The affair eventually ends but comes ...Feb 16
- Rehearsals begin April 11. Performances run August 28-29, in Phoenix, AZ.
- Auditions: Mar 7 in Phoenix, AZ
Casting "Life After Divorce: Caleb’s Apartment," a play by Cleveland O McLeish. Project description: "Caleb is recently divorced. His friend Bishop is counseling him through his loss while his neighbor Joshua is busy enticing Caleb to join him in his many exploit with various women. Caleb tries to remain grounded ...Feb 16
- Rehearsal and production dates are TBD in NYC & New Jersey.
- Seeking submissions from: Bergen County, NJ; New York, NY
Seeking a young writer to work on a student project.Feb 16
- Runs in early March in Hollywood, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: Hollywood, CA
Casting "Love Bites," a tableread of a new stage play, a gay themed romantic comedy about a vampire in WeHo, based on a direct to video feature produced in the 80's. This is in the workshop stage only, as the script is still being polished.Feb 16
- Rehearsals begin this April. Performances run June 5-28, in Half Moon Bay, CA.
- Auditions: Apr 4 in Half Moon Bay, CA
Casting the play "Sylvia." Production description: "A modern romantic comedy about a marriage and a dog; Greg and Kate's marriage is put in jeopardy until they learn to compromise, and the dog Sylvia becomes a valued part of their lives."Feb 16
- Performances run June 5-20, in Pinole, CA.
- Auditions: Mar 22, 23 in Pinole, CA
Casting the play "Arsenic And Old Lace." Production description: "A dark comedy about a drama critic who learns that his beloved maiden aunts are homicidal maniacs, and that insanity runs in his family."Feb 16
- Shows run May 2, 3, 9, 10, 16 & 17, in Chicago, IL. Actors must also commit to being available on May 1, 8, 15, 22, 23 & 24, in case the show run is extended.
- Auditions: Mar 4, 5, 6 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Come Blow Your Horn," a play. Project description: "The play takes place in 1961 in the Manhattan New York exclusive bachelor apartment of Alan Baker. Alan's brother Buddy comes to stay, hoping to learn to be independent and to experience life away from the vigilance of his mom and ...Feb 15
- Workshop is Mar. 29 (10 a.m.-1 p.m. for ages 7-16; 1:30-4:30 p.m. for ages 17-adult) in Washington, D.C.
- Seeking submissions from: VA; DC; MD
Seeking participants for a casting workshop with senior casting director Rachel Reiss of Liz Lewis Casting Partners. Director states: "She's helped cast hundreds of commercials, as well as numerous film and theater projects. The workshop will cover television and film audition techniques and acting for the camera. You will have ...Feb 11
- No organized rehearsals; shows run throughout the year in the New York area, with possibility of travel (usually three hours or less).
- Auditions: Apr 9 in New York, NY
Casting actors for Jest Murder Mystery Company shows.Feb 14
- Minimal rehearsals begin March 8 on weekends; runs March 27-29 at the Producers Club's Grand Theater in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting "Dragon Trouble," a play by D. M. Larson. Synopsis: "Susie Sally Sassafras and her fairy friends like to make a lot of trouble. They decide to create problems in the peaceful kingdom of Chalupa. This delightful contains nights, magicians, and most importantly, dragons."Feb 14
- Rehearses May-June 2015; performs July 2015 at Nuance Theatre Co. at the John DeSotelle Studio near Times Square, NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting William Shakespeare's "Othello."Feb 14