- Rehearsals begin Apr. 26; production dates will be June 19, 20, 26, & 27 (8 p.m.), and June 20, 21, 27, & 28 (2 p.m.) in Riverside, CA.
- Auditions: Apr 13 in Riverside, CA
Casting "The Last Days of Judas Iscariot," a play that is an allegorical look at the sort of guilt that can trap a person in prisons of their own making. Synopsis: It is about forgiveness. Or rather, the lack of ability to forgive one's self. The setting is Hope, which ...Mar 24
- Film shoots mid-April (not all cast members will be involved in the shoot); rehearsals begin week of Apr. 19 (Tues., Wed., & Thurs. nights); opens late July (exact dates TBD) and runs for four weekends in Montebello, CA.
- Auditions: Apr 3 in Montebello, CA
Casting a version of "Julius Caesar," a play. Concept: Set in the future, where Los Angeles and the world have been ravaged by apocalyptic natural disasters, Los Angeles has broken off and become its own functioning dystopian society. Julius Caesar, hero of the most recent war, with his newfound popularity ...Mar 24
- Rehearsals begin May 2. Performances run August 28-29, in Phoenix, AZ.
- Auditions: Apr 18 in Mesa, AZ
Casting "Life After Divorce: Caleb’s Apartment," a play by Cleveland O McLeish. Project description: "Caleb is recently divorced. His friend Bishop is counseling him through his loss while his neighbor Joshua is busy enticing Caleb to join him in his many exploit with various women. Caleb tries to remain grounded ...Mar 24
- Rehearsals begin May 1; runs two weekends TBD in NYC.
Casting a night of short plays for a black box theater in NYC. Director states: "The scenes range from a light view of relationships, to a political farce on the questions of our times, to a business practice piece that hopefully will make the audience think about societal change. We ...Mar 23
- Season runs in Williamston, MI.
- Auditions: Apr 6, 7 in Williamston, MI
Seeking actors for Williamston Theatre's 2015-16 Season. Season includes "Rounding Third," (Richard Dresser, writer. Rehearsal begins Sept. 1; runs Sept. 24-Nov. 1); "Jacob Marley's Christmas Carol" (Tom Mula, writer. Rehearsal begins Oct. 27; runs Nov. 19-Dec. 20); "Too Much Too Much Too Many" (Meghan Kennedy, writer. Rehearsals begin Jan. 6; ...Mar 23
- Rehearsals begin Apr. 6; previews begin May 8; runs May 16-June 14 with possible ext. through June 30 in L.A.
Casting "Glass Menagerie." Synopsis: As Tom Wingfield is haunted by his past, the audience is witness to beautiful, humorous, and touching hallucination-like memories as a tormented man faces his demons and struggles to take responsibility for having abandoned his sister, Laura, and mother, Amanda, shattering the illusion that had made ...Mar 23
- Rehearses Mon.-Wed. (7-10 p.m.) & Sun. (5-8 p.m.); performance dates TBD at Long Beach Playhouse, Long Beach, CA.
- Auditions: Mar 31 in Long Beach, CA
Casting "Death of a Salesman." Synopsis: The play features Willy Loman, who is an average man attempting to hide his mediocrity and failures behind delusions of grandeur as he strives to be the “success” he always imagined for himself.Mar 23