- Rehearses and runs in Orlando, FL, with possibility of other Florida cities added at a later date.
- Seeking submissions from: Orlando, FL
Casting "Group Home Poem," a play about teens growing up in the foster care system. Proceeds from ticket sales benefit a nonprofit helping kids in the foster care system.Jul 22
- Season rehearses and performs in Boston, MA.
- Auditions: Aug 10, 11 in Boston, MA
Casting the Boston Playwrights' Theatre's 2015-16 season. Season includes "Exposed" (Robert Brustein, writer; Steven Bogart, dir. Rehearsals begin Nov. 10; runs Dec. 10-18); "Back The Night" (Melinda Lopez, writer; Daniela Varon, dir. Rehearsals begin Jan. 11, 2016; runs Feb. 4-28); and "Rhinceros" (Wesley Savick, adaptation-dir. Rehearsals begin Feb. 2, 2016; ...Jul 22
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 5; runs Oct. 24-Nov. 14, in Salinas, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: Salinas, CA
Casting the play "Tortilla Curtain." Production description: "A tragicomedy of misunderstandings, dealing with the issues of opposing classes, cultures, xenophobia, immigration, and environmental destruction."Jul 22
- Rehearsals will be throughout mid august through September, approx 2-3 rehearsals a week. Show takes the stage at the Manhattan Repertory Theater In Early October.
- Auditions: Aug 6 in New York, NY
Casting "Life in Slow Motion," the story of an aging struggling musician and his world around him and how they are trying to get him to get a job, change his ways and just accept getting older.Jul 22
- Rehearses Mon.-Wed., 7-9 p.m. and Sat. 9:30 a.m.-12 p.m.; runs Sept. 26-Oct. 24, Fridays & Saturdays, 8 p.m. and Sundays, 2 p.m. at the Long Beach Playhouse in Long Beach, CA.
- Auditions: Aug 3, 4 in Long Beach, CA
Casting "The Hotel Baltimore," a play. The scene is the lobby of a rundown hotel so seedy that it has lost the “e” from it’s marquee. As the action unfolds, the residents, ranging from young to old, from the defiant to the resigned, meet and talk and interact with each ...Jul 22
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 3 (minimal weekday and/or weekend rehearsals); runs weekends Oct. 2-10 at the Corner Office Theater in midtown Manhattan, NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting "The Rivals," a play. Synopsis: Lydia Languish is pursued by many men, including Bob Acres, Sir Lucius O'Trigger, and Jack Absolute (as Ensign Beverley); she prefers the latter. Her aunt, Mrs. Malaprop, carries out an anonymous correspondence with Sir Lucius. Julia loves the neglectful Faulkland. Sir Anthony Absolute arranges ...Jul 22
- Rehearses Aug. 3-Sept. 14 in Salem, MA at the Hawthorne Hotel and/or Boston at Club Cafe; runs Sept. 15-Nov. 9 in Salem, MA and Nov. 20-Jan. 9 in Boston at Club Cafe.
- Seeking submissions from: Boston, MA; Salem, MA
Seeking comedic actors comfortable in drag for "Golden Girls Live on Stage," a play. Company states: "Original casts from Golden Girls LIVE in NYC and Los Angeles return for their second year to Salem, MA and Boston, MA. This hit parody of everyone's favorite sitcom was featured in Entertainment Weekly. ...Jul 22
- Rehearses Sept. 1-20; tech Sept. 22-27; previews Sept. 29-Oct. 10; runs Oct. 11-31 in NYC.
- Auditions: Aug 7 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity actors for two available roles, one man and one woman, in "Hard Love." In addition, TACT encourages minority actors of all ages, types, and backgrounds with strong classical training and excellent language skills to come in as well.Jul 22
- First read is Aug. 30 (5 p.m.); tech Sept. 27 (all day) and Sept. 28-30 (eves.); runs Oct. 1-22 (Thurs.; Sun. matinees Oct. 4 [with talkback] and Oct. 11; and Wed., Oct. 14 & 21) at Little Fish Theatre, 777 S. Centre St., San Pedro, CA. Will not be required to be at all rehearsals, but must be available for all tech and show dates.
- Seeking submissions from: San Pedro, CA; Long Beach, CA; Orange County, CA; Los Angeles, CA
Seeking stage crew for "Private Eyes" by Steven Dietz, directed by Richard Perloff.Jul 22
- Performances are held year-round in the Orlando, FL area.
- Auditions: Aug 25 in Orlando, FL
Seeking local theatrical/improv actors for The Murder Mystery Company in Orlando. Casting director states: "The Murder Mystery Company has been active in the national theater community for over ten years and is third in record ticket sales in the U.S. Our shows run year-round, with a multitude of fun themes ...Jul 22
- Performances are held year-round in the Baltimore, MD area.
- Auditions: Aug 24 in Baltimore, MD
Seeking local theatrical/improv actors for The Murder Mystery Company in Baltimore. Casting director states: "The Murder Mystery Company has been active in the national theater community for over ten years and is third in record ticket sales in the U.S. Our shows run year-round, with a multitude of fun themes ...Jul 22