Showing 623 roles in all locations
- Performances run June 17-July 21 at the Margaret A. Webb Theatre in Santa Ana, CA.
- Auditions: May 28, in North Hollywood, CA and May 23 in Santa Ana, CA
Casting numerous staged readings for the New Works Festival and a fully staged production of new musical "Higher Education." On a mission to guide mere high school seniors through a major life transition, "Higher Education" sees veteran ethereal guardians descend to Earth on a madcap journey that empowers the students ...May 10
- Rehearsals begin Dec. 30. Tech week starts Jan. 17, 2014. Performances run Jan. 21-Feb. 16, 2014 at the theater in Portland, ME.
- Auditions: May 23 in Boston, MA and May 29 in Portland, ME
Casting the Portland Stage Company's 2013-14 season to include "Words By."May 10
- Production is currently performing on Broadway.
- Auditions: Jun 2 in New York City, NY
Casting possible future replacements for the Broadway company of "Annie."May 10
- Rehearsals begin June 27 (likely evenings and weekends); runs July 25-26 (with possible extension) as part of the 2013 New York Musical Theatre Festival in NYC.
- Auditions: May 24 in New York, NY
Casting "The Hills are Alive!," which follows the story of a singing family who, trying to escape the Nazis, decide to cross the Alps into Switzerland. They encounter many obstacles along the way, including wild animals, strange mountain people, and sibling rivalry--all the while singing their way through any trouble. ...May 10
- Productions are ongoing, with each tour running an average of 10-11 months. Performers may be cast at the start of a tour or as replacements.
- Auditions: May 24 in Thousand Oaks, CA
Casting "Sesame Street Live" and other family-friendly national tours.May 10
- Classes are held at Ripley-Grier Studios in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Seeking advanced young musical theatre performers for upcoming one-day Broadway Master Classes in NYC. BAA notes, "Participants will study song interpretation, audition technique, and Broadway dance with Tony Award-winning instructors, Broadway performers, and Broadway casting directors. Work one on one with the stars and casting directors of your favorite Broadway ...May 09
- Rehearsals begin July 8 (schedule to be determined by the director around conflicts); runs Aug. 9 & 10 at the Green Room Theatre in Lancaster, PA.
- Auditions: Jun 1, 2 in Lancaster, PA
Casting a summer production of "Thoroughly Modern Millie" for "Lancaster County's fastest growing performing arts studio."May 09
- Positions run July 8 - 26 in Schenectady, NY. Commitment is flexible; applicants do not need to be available the full three weeks.
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Seeking experienced musical theater professionals to teach at the School of the Performing Arts at Proctors. Hiring personnel state: "We are looking for Broadway- and/or Broadway tour-experienced faculty to teach one of or all of our master classes in acting, vocal, and dance technique. We offer classes for all ages ...May 09
- Rehearsals begin in June; runs Aug. 2-17 at the Onyx Theatre in Las Vegas, NV.
- Auditions: May 24, 25 in Las Vegas, NV
Casting "Godspell," a modern musical based on the Gospels of Matthew and Luke.May 08
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 22; previews begin Nov. 19; runs Nov. 26-Dec. 23, 2013 at the Pearlstone Theater in Baltimore, MD.
- Auditions: Jun 10, 22 in Baltimore, MD
Casting "A Civil War Christmas: An American Musical Celebration," to be presented as part of Baltimore Centerstage's 2013-14 season.May 08
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 6; previews begin Sept. 4; runs Sept. 11-Oct. 13, 2013 at the Pearlstone Theater in Baltimore, MD.
- Auditions: Jun 10, 22 in Baltimore, MD
Casting "Animal Crackers," to be presented as part of Baltimore Centerstage's 2013-14 season.May 08
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 21; runs Nov. 21-Jan. 12, 2014 at the November Theatre in Richmond, VA.
- Auditions: May 27, 28 in Richmond, VA
Casting the Virginia Repertory Theatre 2013-14 season to include "Fiddler on the Roof."May 08