- Shoots TBD Sept. 30-Oct. 9 in Chicago, IL. Note: Shoots weekdays only, no weekends.
- Seeking submissions from: Chicago, IL
Casting background performers for USA's "Sirens," produced by Denis Leary. Note: You must be 21 years of age to submit for this specific role.yesterday
- Rehearses Oct. 17-18; runs Oct. 19 at the Waldorf Astoria in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: Paris, NY
Seeking hair models for the Klaus Peter Ochs Hair Show.yesterday
- Shooting October 7-November 22, in Austin, TX.
- Seeking submissions from: Austin, TX
Casting for the feature film "That's What I'm Talking About." Project description:"Centers on the lives of baseball players on and off the field."Tuesday
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 20; shoots the following week in L.A.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Once More," a romantic comedy sketch about a boyfriend who learns to be careful what he asks for.Tuesday
- Shooting September 30-December 4, in New Orleans, LA.
- Seeking submissions from: New Orleans, LA
Casting for the feature film "Our Brand is Crisis," starring Sandra Bullock & George Clooney. Project description: "The film is based on the 2005 documentary of the same name, which focuses on the use of American political campaign strategies in South America."Tuesday
- Rehearsals begin mid-January 2015. Performances run March 6-21, 2015, in San Francisco, CA.
- Auditions: Oct 12, 13 in San Francisco, CA
Casting the play "Oh Dad, Poor Dad..." Production description: "In a fancy Caribbean resort, Jonathan is trapped between the mother he's depended on for so long and his own small dreams of freedom."Tuesday
- One rehearsal date TBD; shoots Sept. 23 (1:30-3:30 p.m.) in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 18 in New York, NY
Casting an NYU Sight and Sound Studio scene project, "Now That You're There." Synopsis: This scene focuses on the return of an absent husband, as his ex-wife must take care of her dying father alone.Tuesday
- Shoots Sept. 27 in Cleveland, OH.
- Auditions: Sep 21 in Cleveland, OH
Casting "Blood on the Dinner Table," a short film. Synopsis: "A husband who's in a strained relationship finally snaps and kills his wife. But can he live with the guilt?"Tuesday
- Rehearsals begin December 8. Runs January 29-February 22, 2015, in Los Altos, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Altos, CA
Casting the play "Maple & Vine." Production description: "Dean is the leader of a planned community – a world where everyone agrees to live a 1950’s life – in spite of the 21st century being all around their island of existence."Tuesday
- Selected applicants may be invited to attend a Recruitment Selection Day on Oct. 15 & 16, location and time TBA. Position is based out of L.A.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
Seeking servers, bartenders/baristas, concierge, and other staff for the Qantas First-Class Lounge at LAX. Corporate recruiter states: "It is a luxury state of mind that drives our teams to deliver exceptional experiences for our guests. It's there in a way that we remember a regular guest's favorite drink, or meal, ...Monday
- Shooting dates TBD, in San Francisco, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 18, 25 in San Francisco, CA
Casting the TV series "Looking." Production description: "HBO's 'Looking' centers on the experiences of three close friends living and loving in modern-day San Francisco."Monday
- Shoots Sept. 19 (2:30-3:30 p.m.) in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting a short scene for NYC revolving around a couple, both of whom are cheating on their significant others with each other.Monday
- Performances run December 31, 2014-January 17, 2015 in Midvale, UT.
- Auditions: Oct 4 in Midvale, UT
Casting "The Wedding Singer," a musical based on the 1998 film of the same name. Project description: "Jersey’s favorite wedding singer is the life of the party until his fiancé, Linda, leaves him at the altar. Shot through the heart, Robbie makes every wedding as disastrous as his own. When ...Monday
- Rehearsals begin November 8. Runs December 31, 2014-January 5, 2015 in Scottsdale, AZ.
- Auditions: Oct 4, 5 in Phoenix, AZ
Casting Mel Brooks' comedic musical, "The Producers." Project Description: "Winner of 12 Tony awards, 'The Producers' tells the story of scheming Bialystock and Bloom — two names that should strike terror and hysteria in anyone familiar with the show — and their plot to produce the most notorious Broadway flop ...Monday
- Shoots late October in the San Gabriel, CA area.
- Seeking submissions from: Pasadena, CA
Casting "The Story of Chilly J," a mockumentary on the journey of Chilly J, birth name Jeffery Chung, an Asian wannabe gangster and rapper prepping for his very first rap battle in the 626.Monday
- Rehearsals begin September 25. Performs November 7, from 11 a.m.-5 p.m. in Mesa, AZ.
- Auditions: Sep 25 in Mesa, AZ
Casting for a "Western Days" all-day Saturday event. Project description: "There will be booths, games, and food served. Skits will be at specific times through out the day."Monday