- Rehearsals begin Aug. 14; runs Oct. 8-Nov. 1, Thurs.-Sat. evening at 8 p.m. and Sunday matinees at 2 p.m. in Garden Grove, CA.
- Auditions: Aug 31, Sep 1 in Garden Grove, CA
Casting "Little Shop of Horrors," a comedy horror rock musical about a hapless florist shop worker who raises a plant that feeds on human blood and flesh. The musical is based on the low-budget 1960 black comedy film of the same name, directed by Roger Corman.
- Rehearsals begin on or about Sept. 13; runs Oct. 31-Dec. 4 (Fri. & Sat., 8 p.m.; Sun. 2 p.m.) at the Simi Valley Cultural Arts Center, 3050 Los Angeles Avenue, Simi Valley, CA 93065.
- Auditions: Aug 31, Sep 1 in Simi Valley, CA
Casting "The Addams Family,"with music and lyrics by Andrew Lippa, and book by Rick Elice & Marshall Brickman as the final presentation of Actors' Repertory Theatre of Simi's 2015 season at the Simi Valley Cultural Arts Center.
- Contract details vary per project.
- Auditions: Aug 31 in New York, NY
Seeking performers for NYC-area Equity franchised agency auditions.
- Rehearses Oct. & Nov. (once or twice/wk.) in Woodland Hills, CA; performs in Dec. in California.
- Auditions: Aug 31, Sep 2 in Woodland Hills, CA
Casting two caroling groups: The Yuletide Singers/The Chimes (carolers with English handbells) and The YuleTones (five-voice a cappella with beatboxer). Info@omnievents.com
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 14 (Mon.-Thurs., 7-11 p.m.; Sat., 10 a.m.-6 p.m.); runs Oct. 16-Nov. 22 (Thurs.-Sun.) at Candlelight Pavilion, 455 W. Foothill Blvd., Claremont, CA.
- Auditions: Aug 31, in Claremont, CA
Casting "West Side Story," the musical, based on William Shakespeare's "Romeo and Juliet."
- Production runs October 22-25, 28-29, and 31-November 1, in Tuscaloosa, AL.
- Auditions: Aug 31, Sep 1 in Tuscaloosa, AL
Casting the production "To Kill a Mockingbird." Project description: "This stage adaptation of Harper Lee’s novel is the familiar tale of Scout, Jem, Atticus, and Boo Radley. When Atticus Finch agrees to defend an African-American man in the Jim Crow South, it has profound effects upon his children and community."
- Production runs October 16-25, in Killeen, TX.
- Auditions: Aug 31, Sep 1, 8, 9 in Killeen, TX
Casting the production "Young Frankenstein." Project description: "Grandson of the infamous Victor Frankenstein, Frederick Frankenstein inherits his family estates in Transylvania. With the help of a hunchbacked side-kick, Igor and a leggy lab assistant Inga, Frederick finds himself in the mad scientist shoes of his ancestors."
- Rehearsals begin in early Sept.; runs Nov. 6-22 (Fri. & Sat. at 8 p.m. and Sun. at 3 p.m.) in East Brunswick, NJ.
- Auditions: Aug 31, Sep 1 in East Brunswick, NJ
Casting "A Few Good Men" for Playhouse 22, East Brunswick’s Community Theater. Synopsis: "A Few Good Men," a play by Aaron Sorkin, is the story of military lawyers at a court-martial who uncover a high-level conspiracy in the course of defending their clients, two United States Marines accused of murder. ...
- Rehearsals begin in Sept. (generally weekday eves); runs Oct. 23-Nov. 15 (Fri.-Sat.) in Costa Mesa, CA.
- Auditions: Aug 31 in Costa Mesa, CA
Casting the Costa Mesa Playhouse's production of “A Behanding in Spokane” by Martin McDonagh. Synopsis: In Martin McDonagh’s first American-set play, we are introduced to four quirky characters whose lives intersect in a seedy hotel room in small town America. Carmichael has been searching for his missing left hand for ...
- Rehearses in Dec. (eight to twelve days); performs at the historic Summit Playhouse, Summit, NJ, as well as special outreach locations, including special education schools and nursing homes.
- Auditions: Sep 1, 2 in Summit, NJ
Casting a pilot production of a brand new 30-minute adaptation of the beloved show "Seussical the Musical" for hard-working, dedicated performers ages 5-12. Synopsis: Based on the stories of Dr. Seuss, Horton the Elephant, the Cat in the Hat, and all of your favorite characters spring to life onstage in ...
- Performances run February 4-21, 2016, at Profile Theatre in Portland, OR.
- Auditions: Sep 1, 2 in Portland, OR
Casting the play, "The Call." Project description: "Annie and Peter decide to adopt, setting their sights on a child from Africa. But, when they receive surprising news from the adoption agency, their marriage is put to the test, secrets of the past are exposed, and this couple approaching midlife is ...
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 23 (Principals) and Oct. 12 (Understudies); runs Oct. 18-Nov. 22 in NY.
- Auditions: Sep 1, 2, 3 in New York, NY
Casting two Equity female understudies for "The Hummingbird's Tour" by Margaret Dulaney.