- Rehearses July 2015; shoots Aug. 2015 for three weeks in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: May 30 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Speaking in Tongues," an intimate feature film that's a passion project set in Chicago, about a young man who gets caught up in the machinery of a megachurch and learns to trust his doubt.
- Performances will be throughout the year in Peoria, AZ.
- Auditions: May 30, 31 in Peoria, AZ
Casting for its upcoming season which includes "Man of La Mancha," "Almost, Maine," "The Quiltmaker's Gift," "I Love You, You're Perfect, Now Change," "City of Angels," and "Vanya & Sonya & Masha & Spike." Producers state: "TheaterWorks is in its 30th year of producing works with and for young people ...
- Rehearsals begin in August. Performances run October 9-25, at the downtown Sugar Space west of the Gateway Mall in Salt Lake City, UT.
- Auditions: May 30 in Midvale, UT
Casting their fall theatrical production, "Buried Child." Project description: "Sam Shepard’s Pulitzer Prize-winning drama that takes a macabre look at the disintegration of the American dream. Mystery and humor combine in the Midwestern home of a dysfunctional family with a very dark secret that plunges them into bizarre degeneration and ...
- Shoots in L.A.
- Auditions: May 30 in Burbank, CA
Seeking outgoing and single females who love to dance for a network dance competition show.
- Rehearsal, recording, shoot, and tour dates TBD in NYC.
- Auditions: May 30 in New York, NY
Seeking R&B and hip-hop singers for Tre York City, New York City’s new R&B/Hip-Hop male vocal group.
- Rehearses June through mid-July; runs July 16-18, July 23-25, at 7:30 p.m. in NYC.
- Auditions: May 30, 31 in New York, NY
Casting "Bear Bones," a series of short plays. This will be "bare bones" theatre (or more aptly suitcase theatre)- no complex lights, sets, and only minimal costumes and props out of a suitcase.
- Shooting September 25-27 in Austin, TX.
- Auditions: May 30 in Austin, TX
Casting for the independent short film "Bunny & Non-Bunnyness." Project description: "The Easter Bunny has an existential crisis when he learns nobody believes in him anymore. Bunny & Non-Bunnyness is about believing in oneself despite critics."
- Production runs July 17-19, 24-26, 31 and August 1-2, in Rockwall, TX.
- Auditions: May 30 in Rockwall, TX
Casting for the musical "Once Upon a Mattress."
- May 30 - College of Computing and Digital Media - 342 S. Wabash, room 924 from 2-6 P.M. Production will take place in September and October on the weekends.
- Auditions: May 30 in Chicago, IL
Looking to fill various roles for the comedy web series Oddball Ave. The series focuses on friends/roommates Luther and Sissy and the daily oddities they experience with their eccentric neighbors. The main focus is on Luther and Sissy, but there are some webisodes which will focus on any of the ...
- Shooting in the month of June , in San Antonio, TX.
- Auditions: May 31 in San Antonio, TX
Casting for the independent short film "St. Mike's Run." Project description: "Mike and his old friends reconcile and reunite for a big score."
- Season rehearses and performs in Webster Groves, MO.
- Auditions: May 31, Jun 1 in Webster Groves, MO
Casting the Repertory Theatre of St. Louis's 2015-16 season. Mainstage Season includes "All the Way" (Robert Schenkkan, writer; Steven Woolf, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 11; runs Sept. 9-Oct. 4); "Angel Street" (Patrick Hamilton, writer; Jenn Thompson, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 22; runs Oct. 14-Nov. 8); "Peter and the Starcatcher" (Rick ...
- Rehearses June 10-12 (one day TBD) in DUMBO, Brooklyn, NY; shoots June 16-18 (one day TBD) in the NYC metro area.
- Auditions: May 31 in Brooklyn, NY
Casting "Privilege," a short film about the epidemic of police brutality on minority communities. The audience witnesses such an encounter when it strikes an affluent African American family.