- Performances run February 26-March 20, 2016, in St. Charles, IL.
- Auditions: Dec 7, 8 in St. Charles, IL
Casting "The Clean House," a play. Project description: "A comedy about class and the true nature of love, where a Brazilian housekeeper who aspires to be a comic, an eccentric sister who loves to clean, two doctors, one mistress, and a couple who literally died laughing are put together under ...Nov 17
- Rehearsals starts in December 2015. Production runs January 22-February 7, 2016 in Pasadena, TX.
- Auditions: Dec 7, 8 in Pasadena, TX
Casting the production "The Cemetery Club." Project description: "Three Jewish widows meet once a month for tea before going to visit their husband's graves."Nov 17
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 19, 2016, full company performances run Mar. 2-19, 2016.
- Seeking submissions from: Santa Barbara, CA
Casting "In The Next Room (or The Vibrator Play)," which takes place at the dawn of the age of electricity and after the Civil War (circa 1880s) in a prosperous spa town outside of New York City, perhaps Saratoga Springs. In a seemingly perfect, well-to-do Victorian home, proper gentleman and ...Nov 16
- Rehearses Apr. 12-May 4; runs May 4-June 5, 2016 in Sacramento, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: Sacramento, CA
Casting an Equity Pakistani-American actor to play 40s-50s in "Disgraced."Nov 16
- Production runs February 5-13, 2016 in Plano, TX.
- Auditions: Dec 5 in Plano, TX
Casting an upcoming production of "The Vagina Monologues."Nov 16
- Rehearsals begin March 28, 2016. Performances run April 28-May 14, 2016, at the Rose Wagner Performing Arts Center in Salt Lake City, UT.
- Auditions: Jan 19, 20 in Salt Lake City, UT
Casting "Stage Kiss," by Sarah Ruhl. Project description: “When estranged lovers are thrown together as romantic leads in a long-forgotten 1930’s melodrama, the line between offstage and onstage begins to blur.”Nov 15
- Show runs six nights/week (dark Fridays) at 10 p.m., in the V Theater at the Miracle Mile in Planet Hollywood in Las Vegas, NV. Part-time to full position available (1-6 days/week). Position must be filled by mid-December.
- Seeking submissions from: Las Vegas, NV
Casting for "Marc Savard Comedy Hypnosis," currently running at Planet Hollywood Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas, NV.Nov 15
- Performances run February 19-March 13, 2016, in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Dec 1, 2 in Chicago, IL
Casting Shakespeare's "The Tempest," a play. Project description: "Prospero, Duke of Milan, usurped and exiled by his own brother, holds sway over an enchanted island. He is comforted by his daughter Miranda and served by his spirit Ariel and his deformed slave Caliban. When Prospero raises a storm to wreck ...Nov 15
- Rehearsals begin early January, 2016. Performances run March 3-6, 2016, in Lake Forest, IL.
- Auditions: Dec 6, 7, 9, 10 in Lake Forest, IL
Casting "Death of a Salesman," a play. Project description: "Willy Loman is an over-the-hill salesman who faces a personal turning point when he loses his job and attempts to make peace with his family: Willy's long-suffering wife Linda, and Biff and Happy, his troubled sons and his life."Nov 14
- Rehearsals will begin in January 2016 in Chicago, IL. Production runs March 17-20, 2016
- Seeking submissions from: Chicago, IL
Casting lead and supporting actors for "Judgment Call," a play. Synopsis: "Judgement Day" is a controversial and thought-provoking stage play that brings about social awareness on when law enforcement officers’ interaction with citizens become questionable and the impact their decisions have on families and the overall community.Nov 14
- Rehearses evenings & weekends, February 15-March 16, 2016. Performances run March 28-April 10, 2016, including some daytime shows during the week, and a number of afternoon and evening performances on weekends. No pre-planned conflicts with performances are allowed.
- Auditions: Dec 3, 4 in Arlington Heights, IL
Casting "The Diary of Anne Frank," a play. Project description: "Harrowing story of a young Jewish girl who, with her family and their friends, is forced into hiding in an attic in Nazi-occupied Amsterdam."Nov 14
- Read-through is December 9, 2015, 7-10 p.m. Rehearses evenings & weekends, beginning January 10, 2016. Performances run February 13-28, 2016 in Skokie, IL.
- Auditions: Dec 2, 3 in Skokie, IL
Casting "Treasure Island," a play. Project description: "This bold adaptation features your favorite characters as well as new strong women leads! The sweeping saga respectfully holds to its roots while pushing the story into a vibrant collage of energy, danger and swashbuckling on stage. Not a musical but traditional shanties ...Nov 14