- Rehearsals begin Apr. 21; runs May 21-Aug. 23 in NYC.
- Auditions: Jan 30 in New York, NY
Casting "Significant Other" by Joshua Harmon.Jan 16
- Rehearses throughout 2015 in Portland, OR. Performances run in October, 2015 in Portland, OR.
- Seeking submissions from: Portland, OR
Casting a staged reading of Sarah Ruhl's "The Oldest Boy." Project description: "When a young boy is recognized as a reincarnated lama, his American mother and Tibetan father have to decide whether or not to send their boy to a monastery for his education."Jan 16
- Rehearses Mar. 3-19; tech Mar. 20-21; runs Mar. 22-29 in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Seeking one Equity male for understudy in this one-person show. Actor plays multiple characters, including Paul Robson.Jan 16
- Season rehearses and performs in San Rafael, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 13, 14, 15 in San Rafael, CA
Casting the Marin Shakespeare Company's 2015 Season. Season includes "Cymbeline" (Robert Currier, dir. Runs June 2-July 26); "Don Quixote" (Lesley Schisgall Currier, dir. Runs July 6-Aug. 30); and "Richard III" (Robert Currier, dir. Runs Aug. 4-Sept. 27).Jan 16
- Rehearsals begin May 18; runs July 4-Sept. 7, with possible extension until late September in San Francisco, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 7, 9 in San Francisco, CA
Casting ensemble character actors who sing for San Francisco Mime Troupe's summer season. Company states: "The Tony and Obie Award-winning San Francisco Mime Troupe does not perform silent pantomime. We create original musical satires that attempt to make sense of the headlines, and perform in public spaces, primarily outdoors, at ...Jan 15
- Season rehearses and performs in Westport, CT.
- Auditions: Feb 2 in New York, NY
Casting the Westport Country Playhouse Season. Season includes "The Liar" (David Ives, writer; Pierre Corneille, source material; Penny Metropulos, dir. Rehearsals begin Apr. 7; runs May 5-24) and "And a Nightingale Sang" (C.P. Taylor, writer; David Kennedy, dir. Rehearsals begin May 12 in Westport and May 13 in NYC; runs ...Jan 16
- Runs May 15-June 28 at Horizon in Atlanta, GA and Oct. 1-25 at the Aurora Theatre Lawrenceville GA. Note: Seeking actors who are available for both production runs.
- Auditions: Feb 6 in Atlanta, GA
Casting "Vanya and Sonia and Masha and Spike" by Christopher Durang. Synopsis: Middle-aged siblings Vanya and Sonia have never left the confines of their childhood home in Bucks County, PA, while their sister Masha has been gallivanting around the world as a successful actress. A surprise visit from Masha and ...Jan 16
- Currently running Mon. eves. (6:30 p.m.) three to four times a month through summer 2015 in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: NJ; New York, NY
Casting "Casey: 30 Years Later!," a comedy play based on the cult horror film "Basket Case" by director-writer Frank Henenlotter. Synopsis: Released in 1982, this horror film tells the story of a young man who carries his deformed conjoined twin brother in a large basket while seeking vengeance on the ...Jan 16
- Rehearsal dates TBD at the APA Studio in Sylmar, CA; performance and other locations TBD.
- Seeking submissions from: Sylmar, CA; North Hollywood, CA; Burbank, CA; Hollywood, CA; Los Angeles, CA; Sherman Oaks, CA; Van Nuys, CA; Granada Hills, CA; Santa Clarita, CA
Seeking serious actors with a significant crazy side, who are uninhibited and willing to work harder than anyone else for their success for the Hidden Side Players. Coordinator states: "We are looking for actors of all types, ages, etc., and singers are also encouraged to audition. You must have a ...Jan 16
- Date of appointment: Aug. 1, 2015. Position is based in Oswego, NY.
- Seeking submissions from: NY
Seeking a Facilities/Stage Manager for the Department of Theatre at the State University of New York at Oswego. This is a one-year (renewable), full-time, twelve-month position. This position oversees and schedules the use of the mainstage performance space and black box theater by entities outside of Theatre productions; reviews and ...Jan 16
- Season rehearses and runs Washington, D.C. The tour of "Elephant & Piggie's We Are in a Play!" tours nationally.
- Auditions: Feb 2 in Washington, DC
Seeking actors and musical theater performers for the Kennedy Center Theater for Young Audiences Season. Actors will be signed on as Actor/ASMs. Casting TBD developmental readings (exact dates TBD; program generally holds three to seven Developmental Readings a season). 2015-16 Season Kennedy Center Family Theater Productions include: Production #1, title ...Jan 16
- Training and performances ongoing beginning winter 2015 in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Seeking applicants for IN Studios' Sketch Comedy conservatory program (think "Saturday Night Live" or "In Living Color"). Producer states: "Offering expert training in improvisation to sketch, sketch writing, and sketch acting, students work closely with master director Scotty Watson, as well as other professional comedy coaches from around NYC."Jan 15
- Season runs in Flat Rock, NC.
- Auditions: Feb 11, 12, 13 in New York, NY
Seeking actors for Flat Rock Playhouse's 2015 Season. Season includes "Always...Patsy Cline" (Lisa K. Bryant, dir. Rehearsals begin Apr. 28; previews begin May 7; runs May 9-31); "Over The River and Through The Woods" (Scott Treadway, dir. Rehearsals begin May 19; previews run June 4; runs June 6-21); "How to ...Jan 15
- Season rehearses and performs in Flat Rock, NC.
- Auditions: Feb 2 in Hendersonville, NC
Casting the Flat Rock Playhouse season. Season includes: "Always…Patsy Cline" (Ted Swindley, writer; Lisa K. Bryant, dir. Rehearsals begin Apr. 28; runs May 7-31); "Over The River And Through The Woods" (Joe DiPietro, writer; Scott Treadway, dir. Rehearsals begin May 19; runs June 4-21); "How To Succeed In Business Without ...Jan 15
- Travels Feb. 22; rehearsals begin Feb. 23; runs Mar. 27-Apr. 26 in Denver, CO.
- Seeking submissions from: New York City, NY
Casting the world premiere of "The 12" with book & lyrics by Robert Schenkkan ("The Kentucky Cycle," "All The Way") and music & lyrics by Neil Berg ("Grumpy Old Men: The Musical").Jan 15
- All shows rehearse and perform in Center Valley, PA.
- Auditions: Feb 1 in Center Valley, PA
Casting Pennsylvania Shakespeare Festival's 2015 Season. Season includes: "Les Miserables" (Claude-Michel Schonberg, music-book; Herbert Kretzmer, lyrics; Alain Boublil, book; Dennis Razze, dir.; Stephen Casey, choreo.; J. Bennett Durham, music dir. Rehearsals begin May 19; runs June 10-28); "Henry V" (William Shakespeare, playwright; Matt Pfeiffer, dir. Rehearsals begin June 5; runs ...Jan 15
- Rehearses Apr. 21-May 13; runs May 14-June 13 at BSC, St. Germain Stage (Stage 2), Pittsfield, MA.
- Auditions: Jan 30 in Pittsfield, MA
Casting "Butler." Synopsis: This play is based upon historical events. It's the first week of the American Civil War and Major General Benjamin Butler has just been placed in command of the Union Fort Monroe in Virginia. Three escaped slaves arrive seeking sanctuary despite the Fugitive Slave Act, which requires ...Jan 15