- Season runs in Madison, NJ.
- Auditions: Feb 26, Mar 2 in Madison, NJ
Seeking actors with classical training and experience for various roles in the 2016 Season for the Shakespeare Theatre of New Jersey. Season includes: "A Song at Twilight" (Noel Coward, playwright; Paul Mullins, dir. Rehearsals begin April 19; runs May 11-29 with possible ext. through June 5); "The Complete Works of ...Thursday
- Performances May 13-15, in Pittsburg, CA.
- Auditions: Mar 7, 9 in Pittsburg, CA
Casting "The Normal Heart," a play written by Larry Kramer. Project description: "A searing drama about public and private indifference to the AIDS plague and one man's lonely fight to awaken the world to the crisis."Thursday
- Performances to be held April 15-17, in Pittsburg, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 16, 17 in Pittsburg, CA
Casting "6 RMS RIV VU," a comedic play. Project description: "A vacant apartment with six rooms and a river view is open for inspection by prospective tenants, and among them are a man and a woman, strangers when they meet. As the last to leave, they find themselves locked in ...Thursday
- Rehearses Wednesday evenings from 7-10 p.m. Performs every Saturday at 10 p.m., in San Francisco, CA. Note: Cast members will not be scheduled to perform in every show but are expected to attend weekly rehearsals over the next six months.
- Seeking submissions from: San Francisco, CA
Casting performers for "DASH," an improvisational theater performance. Project description: "Freeform improvisation takes an organic approach to creating scenes and shows, interspersing and layering games and scenes into a seamless and continually morphing hour-long performance. 'DASH' takes place at a faster pace than other types of freeform, helping the actors ...Thursday
- Rehearsals begin Apr. 12; runs May 13-June 5 in Costa Mesa, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 16 in Costa Mesa, CA
Casting "Amadeus" by Peter Shaffer. Note: No understudies will be cast. The roles of Salieri and the Emperor are cast.Thursday
- Full-cast table reading (with dramaturg Cherríe Moraga) takes place Mar. 12; rehearses Apr. 22-May 19; runs May 20, 21, 25, 26, and 27 at BRIC in Brooklyn.
- Auditions: Feb 20 in Brooklyn, NY
Casting "The Messiah Complex," in which a scratch at the DJ booth stages a ritual re-play of the past that can heal generations of violence. Playwright states: "The Messiah Complex is a black queer origin story about the legacy of the Panthers in the age of crack. In a nightclub ...Thursday
- Rehearses evenings & weekends. The entire season runs from June 13-Aug. 2, 2016, in Novato, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: Novato, CA
Casting the Marin Summer Theatre's 2016 summer season, featuring "A Whole New World" and "The Rocky Horror Picture Show."Thursday
- Rehearsals begin Apr. 4; runs Apr. 28-May 21 in NYC.
- Auditions: Feb 17 in New York, NY
Casting "Idiot," a play by Kristin Marting and Robert Lyon.Feb 04
- Season rehearses and runs in Tamworth, NH.
- Auditions: Feb 23, 24 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity actors and actor/singers for various roles in Barnstormers Theatre's upcoming 2016 season. Season includes: "A Little Night Music" (Stephen Sondheim and Hugh Wheeler, writers. Rehearsals begin June 13; runs June 23-July 2); "Desire Under the Elms" (Eugene O’Neill, writer. Rehearsals begin June 27; runs July 5-9); "Sylvia" (A. ...Feb 04
- Season runs in Madison, NJ.
- Auditions: Feb 22 in New York, NY and Feb 24 in Madison, NJ
Seeking actors with classical training and experience for various roles in the 2016 Season for the Shakespeare Theatre of New Jersey. Season includes: "A Song at Twilight" (Noel Coward, playwright; Paul Mullins, dir. Rehearsals begin April 19; runs May 11-29 with possible ext. through June 5); "The Complete Works of ...Feb 04
- Seeking performers for full-time and part-time/sub roles at the Walt Disney World Resort near Orlando, FL.
- Auditions: Feb 19 in Lake Buena Vista, FL
Seeking male emcee actors for "Move It! Shake It! Dance & Play It! Street Party" at the Walt Disney World Resort near Orlando, FL.Feb 04