- Rehearsals begin early to mid-January 2015; runs Feb. 17-June 28, 2015 in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 2, 5 in New York, NY
Casting "The Audience," by Peter Morgan. For sixty years Elizabeth II has met each of her twelve Prime Ministers in a weekly audience at Buckingham Palace. Both parties have an unspoken agreement never to repeat what is said. The play imagines a series of pivotal meetings between the Downing Street ...Aug 19
- Rehearsal begins Jan. 6, 2015; runs Jan. 30-Feb. 23, 2015 in WI.
- Auditions: Sep 1 in Milwaukee, WI
Casting "Once on This Island," a musical.Aug 19
- Rehearsals TBA; performs in Hollywood, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: Hollywood, CA
Casting "The End of Shadows," a series of stories about people in different aspects of life trying to survive life's daily challenges.Aug 19
- Rehearsals begin in September; runs October 17-19 at The Point CDC, 940 Garrison Avenue, Bronx, NY.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY; Bronx, NY
Casting roles in original short plays for the 2014 Fall Short Play Festival at The Point.Aug 19
- Season rehearses and performs in Fort Myers, FL.
- Auditions: Sep 8 in New York, NY
Casting Florida Repertory Theatre 2014-15 season. Season includes: "Vanya and Sonia and Masha and Spike" (Christopher Durang, writer; Robert Cacioppo, dir.; Rehearsals begin Oct. 7; runs Oct. 28-Nov. 19 with possible extension to Nov. 23); "Tribes" (Nina Raine, writer; Chris Clavelli, dir.; Rehearsals begin Oct. 14; runs Nov. 5-30); "One ...Aug 19
- Rehearsals start beginning of September and run three-four times/wk., in Manhattan and/or Brooklyn, NY. Runs Nov. 7-16 (excluding Nov. 10; 11 shows and two shows on Saturdays) at the June Havoc Theatre, 312 W. 36th St. #1, NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 6 in New York, NY
Seeking a diverse ensemble of deaf actors, ASL proficient actors, and hearing actors for "The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde." Actors should have strong movement training and versatility to play multiple roles. Synopsis: Dr. Henry Jekyll is a brilliant scientist frustrated by dull "respectable" life in 1888 ...Aug 12
- Special promotional benefit for production will take place Sept. 17 at the AFA Gallery in Soho. Rehearsals begin Oct. 6; runs for 12 performances Nov. 6-16 at the WorkShop Theater Mainstage in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York City, NY
Casting the world premiere of "Broken Heart Land."Aug 18
- Rehearsals begin Nov. 4; runs Nov. 28-Dec. 31 in Philadelphia, PA.
- Auditions: Sep 5 in Philadelphia, PA
Casting "This is the Week That Is," written and performed by the This is the Week That Is ensemble.Aug 18
- Rehearsals begin Mar. 24, 2015; runs Apr. 16-Aug. 17 in Philadelphia, PA.
- Auditions: Sep 8 in Philadelphia, PA
Seeking one Equity actor for "To the Moon." There is one AEA contract to be cast among the two available roles. Synopsis: "To the Moon" is a world-premiere comedy about a Ralph Kramden who longs to be a Jackie Gleason. Under-employed Scottie has a dream of making it big. Together ...Aug 18
- For "Sunset Baby," rehearsals begin Nov. 11; runs Dec. 3-21. For "A Body of Water," rehearsals begin Jan. 27, 2015; runs Feb. 18-Mar. 8. Theater is located in Itaca, NY.
- Auditions: Sep 8 in Ithaca, NY
Casting Equity actors for various roles in "Sunset Baby" (Dominique Morriseau, writer; Margarett Perry, dir. ) and "A Body of Water" (Lee Blessing, writer; Michele Minnick, dir.).Aug 18
- Workshops take place on Sunday afternoons (2-5 p.m.) from September to May in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 14, 15 in New York, NY
Girl Be Heard is a non-profit theater company that brings global issues affecting girls center stage by empowering young women to tell their stories. Through writing and acting workshops, Girl Be Heard generates cutting-edge theater about what it means to be a girl in today's world. Seeking performers, songwriters, dancers, ...Aug 18
- Rehearsals begin Mar. 23; runs Oct. 18-Nov. 16 in NY.
- Auditions: Sep 4 in New York, NY
Casting "Shatter," a play examining the largest man-made explosion before Hiroshima, following a small family in 1917 Halifax, Canada and the aftermath of a tragedy that physically and emotionally tears their world apart. Strongly paralleling events surrounding 9/11, "Shatter" delves into what happens when a broken community searches for someone ...Aug 15
- Rehearses evenings and weekends throughout the month of November, 2014; load-in Nov. 24; tech rehearsal Nov. 30 (the Sunday after Thanksgiving); opens Dec. 5; special performance the evening of Dec. 24 (no performance Christmas Day); closes Dec 27. All rehearsals in NYC, location TBD; performances are at the New Ohio Theatre on Christopher Street, NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 11 in New York, NY
The Dreamscape Theatre is casting five male roles (one Jamaican, four English) for its upcoming production of the play "In Fields Where They Lay" by Ricardo Pérez González, directed by Brad Raimondo with musical direction by Anna Ebbesen. Originally produced by Dreamscape in December 2009 (and hailed as “gripping drama” ...Aug 18