- Rehearsals TBD based on actors' availability; performances TBD in L.A.
- Seeking submissions from: Hollywood, CA
Casting "Into the Tales," a comedy play, which presents a retelling of some of the Grimm's stories with their original, yet modern twist.Mar 24
- Rehearsals begin Apr. 26; production dates will be June 19, 20, 26, & 27 (8 p.m.), and June 20, 21, 27, & 28 (2 p.m.) in Riverside, CA.
- Auditions: Apr 13 in Riverside, CA
Casting "The Last Days of Judas Iscariot," a play that is an allegorical look at the sort of guilt that can trap a person in prisons of their own making. Synopsis: It is about forgiveness. Or rather, the lack of ability to forgive one's self. The setting is Hope, which ...Mar 24
- Film shoots mid-April (not all cast members will be involved in the shoot); rehearsals begin week of Apr. 19 (Tues., Wed., & Thurs. nights); opens late July (exact dates TBD) and runs for four weekends in Montebello, CA.
- Auditions: Apr 3 in Montebello, CA
Casting a version of "Julius Caesar," a play. Concept: Set in the future, where Los Angeles and the world have been ravaged by apocalyptic natural disasters, Los Angeles has broken off and become its own functioning dystopian society. Julius Caesar, hero of the most recent war, with his newfound popularity ...Mar 24
- Rehearsals begin May 2. Performances run August 28-29, in Phoenix, AZ.
- Auditions: Apr 18 in Mesa, AZ
Casting "Life After Divorce: Caleb’s Apartment," a play by Cleveland O McLeish. Project description: "Caleb is recently divorced. His friend Bishop is counseling him through his loss while his neighbor Joshua is busy enticing Caleb to join him in his many exploit with various women. Caleb tries to remain grounded ...Mar 24
- Rehearsals begin May 1; runs two weekends TBD in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY; NY
Casting a night of short plays for a black box theater in NYC. Director states: "The scenes range from a light view of relationships, to a political farce on the questions of our times, to a business practice piece that hopefully will make the audience think about societal change. We ...Mar 23