- Previews Aug. 21; runs Aug. 25-Sept. 28 at A Red Orchid Theatre in Chicago, IL.
- Seeking submissions from: Chicago, IL
Casting "Ecstasy," an intensely naturalistic and darkly comic portrait of gloom and joy, violence, and romance at the dawn of Margaret Thatcher era London (1979). It is the story of six sharply drawn characters and their struggle against despair one evening in a run-down flat.Jul 16
- Rehearses weekday afternoons two hrs./day for three wks; performances TBD in L.A.
- Seeking submissions from: Hollywood, CA
Casting "Zombies Rule." Synopsis: "As the zombie apocalypse takes over, a group of survivors try to find a way to live in this new frontier where zombies rule the world."Jul 16
- Rehearsal and production dates TBD in NYC.
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Casting "Born Again Broadway," a new musical. Synopsis: "Born Again Broadway" is about a faith-based theater company that suffers the tragic loss of their state-of-the-art, multi-millionaire dollar facility. In the midst of this tragedy they are forced examine themselves and why they truly do what they do--for others, themselves, or ...Jul 15
- Rehearses Sept. 15–Oct. 2 in Greene, NY (outside of Binghamton); performs Oct. 3-19 (Thurs.–Sun.) in Greene, NY.
- Auditions: Aug 12, 13 in New York, NY
Casting two roles for men, one Equity and one non-Equity, in "Mr. Hart and Mr. Brown," the second-ever production of this new play by Bruce Graham, author of "The Outgoing Tide." Synopsis: The play is based loosely on real historical figures and set in Nebraska near the end of the ...Jul 15
- Rehearsals begin the fourth week of September and are generally scheduled for two-three evenings/week, Mon.-Fri., based on actor availability; performs Nov. 7, 8, 14, 15, 16, 20, 21, and 22 (Thurs. at 7:30 p.m.; Fri. & Sat. at 8 p.m.; Sun. at 2 p.m.) in Clarkston, MI.
- Auditions: Sep 7, 8 in Clarkston, MI
Casting "Fool for Love," a dark drama with adult themes by award-winning playwright Sam Shepard. Synopsis: The scene is a stark motel room at the edge of the Mojave Desert. May, a disheveled young woman, sits dejectedly on a rumpled bed while Eddie, a rough-spoken rodeo performer, crouches in a ...Jul 15
- Rehearses Aug. 26-Sept. 14. Tech rehearsals Sept. 17-21; runs Oct. 7-Nov. 1 in NYC.
- Auditions: Aug 1 in New York, NY
Casting "The Killing Of Sister George."Jul 15
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 28; runs from Nov. 20-Dec. 31, 2014 in Oceano, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 7, 8, in Oceano, CA
Casting young actors for "A Christmas Carol."Jul 14
- Development begins in May 2016 (two years from now) with up to four three-week residencies in different parts of the U.S. Premiere is set to take place in early 2017. Must be available for the entire development period which includes 9-12 weeks scattered throughout 2016 in three-week increments as well as touring in blocked timeframes from 2017 through 2019.
- Seeking submissions from: New York City, NY; New York City, NY
Seeking long-term, collaborative ensemble members with a strong backgrounds in acting, movement, improvisation, and/or performance art for a new conceptual project led by Artistic Director and multidisciplinary theater creator Seth Lepore. "Present Shock" will be based on the bestselling book by media theorist and contemporary philosopher Douglas Rushkoff. This is ...Jul 14
- Rehearsals begin late July (evenings and weekends); rehearsals for full production will be held Sept.-Oct. Full production is scheduled for November 2014 in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting a staged reading of "Glass Roots." Coordinator states: "'Glass Roots' premiered to standing ovations and critical acclaim on the Main Festival at the Standard Bank National Arts Festival earlier in South Africa.Jul 14
- Rehearses mid-September to early October. Shows run for three weekends beginning October 10, in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Jul 30, 31 in Chicago, IL
Casting the All Hallows Eve "Skelebration" and "Boneshaker."Jul 14
- Shows run August 15-17, in Chicago, IL.
- Seeking submissions from: Chicago, IL
Casting "Mud," a play. Project description: "Curtis has just returned to his grandfather’s decaying apartment from his first year of college. Walkie has been struggling to pass his GED and get a job to stay afloat. Two blood brothers who once shared the same drive for life have now become ...Jul 13
- Rehearses Saturdays (8 a.m.-12 p.m.) and Tuesdays (7-11 p.m.) in Huntington, NY; performance dates are TBD at various Long Island venues.
- Seeking submissions from: Huntington, NY
Casting local performers and crew for the Black Box Thespians, a new Long Island-based theater company. Current productions include "Hard Candy" by Jonathan Rand, "Dinner With the MacGuffins" by Chris Sheppard & Jeff Grove, "When God Comes for Breakfast You Don't Burn The Toast," "D.C.T." by Gary Apple, and "Scoring ...Jul 13
- Rehearses Saturdays (3-6 p.m.) at the YMCA in North Hollywood, CA, usually the third Sat. of the month; public reading October 2014 at T. U. Studios, L.A.
- Seeking submissions from: North Hollywood, CA
Casting "Anzac," a semi-staged reading of an epic on war and peace in the 20th century.Jul 11
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 6. First performance Nov. 6; runs Nov. 20-Dec. 13 in NYC.
- Auditions: Aug 25 in New York, NY
Casting "Pitbulls." Synopsis: A small black community in rural Appalachia. Pitbull country. Mary and her son Dipper live in a trailer a few miles from their bible-belt, war-loving, dog-fighting neighbors. Despite being the community’s pariah, Mary is at peace making and selling wine. However, when a prize-winning pit bull is ...Jul 11