- Shows Sunday-Thursday, July 21-Aug. 30 in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Apr 26 in Chicago, IL
Casting "The House of Mirth," an adaptation of Edith Wharton's classic novel. Project description: "This moving play vividly brings to the stage Lily Bart's flamboyant progress through the glorious whirl of New York's high society, circa 1905, and her tragic fall. The satirical love story is staged as a series ...Apr 04
- Rehearses weeknights, 6-10 p.m. beginning begin May 11. Performances run July 25-27 in Chicago, IL.
- Seeking submissions from: Chicago, IL
Casting "Lost in Time," a play about a young woman visiting her past one last time before it is completely thrown away.Apr 04
- Runs Thu.-Sun. April 24-May 6 (no performances Mother's Day weekend) at the Producers Club in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York City, NY
Casting a Mother's Day One Act Festival.Apr 04
- Rehearses May 1-June 12; performs June 13 (8 p.m.), June 14 (3 p.m.), June 20 (8 p.m.), June 22 (7 p.m.), and June 27 (8 p.m.) at Hudson Theatre in L.A.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Chicken In A Box." Synopsis: After suffering a terrible loss, Owen locks himself in his studio apartment. He never leaves, never has visitors. After the arrival of his boisterous new neighbor, Toby, his life is harshly disrupted. With a sense of discovery and curiosity, she finds her way into ...Apr 03
- Rehearsals begin in early July 2014; performs Aug. 21-31 in Chapman University's Moulton Hall Studio Theatre in Orange, CA.
- Auditions: Apr 21 in Orange, CA
Casting OC-centric: Orange County's New Play Festival. Now in its fourth year, it will feature productions of two full-length and three one-act plays.Apr 03
- Rehearsals begin May 5. Performances are TBD, in San Francisco, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: San Francisco, CA
Casting "Sigmund Freud's FreakShow Extravaganza: Dream Edition," a forty-minute long, student-written play."Apr 03