- Rehearsals begin June 30; runs July 23-Aug. 16 in Birmingham, AL.
- Auditions: Apr 26 in Birmingham, AL
Seeking local-area Equity actors who sing, move well, and can do credible British accents (10 males and one female) for "Peter and the Starcatcher." Synopsis: "Peter and the Starcatcher" is a prequel to "Peter Pan," which is a “play with music.” All of the 11 who sing intermittently must move ...Apr 13
- Season runs in Warwick RI.
- Auditions: May 4, 6, in Warwick, RI
Casting Ocean State Theatre's Summer 2015 Season. Season includes: "Rounding Third" (Richard Dresser, writer; Amiee Turner, dir. Rehearsals begin May 19; runs June 3-21); and "Gypsy" (Jule Styne, music; Stephen Sondheim, lyrics; Arthur Laurents, book; Russell Garrett, dir.-choreo.; Justin Cowen, music dir. Rehearsals begin June 23; runs July 8-Aug. 2).Apr 13
- Season runs in Bennington, VT.
- Auditions: Apr 30 in New York, NY
Casting the 2015 Season for Oldcastle Theatre Company. Season includes: "Talley's Folly" (Lanford Wilson, writer. Rehearsals begin May 19; runs June 5-21); "Time Stands Still" (Donald Margulies, writer. Rehearsals begin May 19; runs June 5-21); "Cabaret" (Kander & Ebb, music & lyrics. Rehearsals begin June 23; runs Jul 10-Aug. 2); ...Apr 13
- Rehearses Wed., 7:30-9 p.m.; Sat., 2-4 p.m. and TBD times on Tues. and Thurs.; performs May 16 in Chicago, IL.
- Seeking submissions from: Chicago, IL
Casting "The Monologues of My Hips." Coordinator states: "The ‘choreoplay’ explores the standards of beauty and celebrates the diversity of different women’s bodies. This special event celebrates the beauty of women all shapes and sizes by exploring how they see themselves and how the world sees them. The choreoplay overlaps ...Apr 13
- Performances run July 30-August 23, in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: May 2, 9 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Truth in Context," a play. Project description: "In this tightly wound two-hander, Bobby Fincher is struggling to find a post-college job. After an abysmal interview at William Darnell's advertising firm, the game changes as the two clash and struggle for power and identity."Apr 12
- Reading rescheduled. Will be (30-90 minutes) in the NYU area or NYC area.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting a female lead for a short script for a new entertainment company. Casting coordinator states: "Main actress got a longer-running gig last minute so we need to replace her. We are a production company that focusing on writing great scripts, helping aspiring talent, and using social media in the ...Apr 11
- "Love's Labour's Lost" rehearses Apr. 30-June 9 (Mon., Wed., & Thurs. eves.); runs June 11-27 (weeknights & Sat.). "Arden of Faversham" rehearses May 29-July 8; runs July 9-25 (weeknights & Sat.). All rehearsals are in Jersey City or Hoboken, NJ, accessible via the PATH train. Transportation to shows provided by the company.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY; New York City, NY; Queens, NY; Jersey City, NJ; Hoboken, NJ; Bayonne, NJ; Fort Lee, NJ; Hackensack, NJ; Hudson County, NJ; Bergen County, NJ
Casting two summer Shakespeare shows which will tour locally to several parks in Hudson, Bergen, and Union counties. In "Love's Labour's Lost," the King of Nevarre and his mates have taken a vow to study and to fast--and to forswear the sight and company of women--but all of that will ...Apr 11
- Production dates TBD in the Chicagoland, IL area, and/or New York City + Los Angeles
- Seeking submissions from: Chicago, IL; Los Angeles, CA; New York, NY
Casting a play based on the new novel "Lots of Love, Gelato." Company states: "The novel is up-and-coming in many teen communities, as it pertains to many pressing topics in the world of adolescence. There will be a companion book to go with this, so supporting characters will soon have ...Apr 11