- First read-through in Dec.; rehearses in Jan. (two nights/wk.); runs Feb. 11, 12, and 14 as part of the Venus and Adonis Festival at the Hudson Guild Theatre, NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting "The Real Preston Porter," a 30-minute one-act comedy. Seeking six men, ages 20-40.Nov 11
- Rehearsals will begin in November; runs February 2016 in New Jersey.
- Seeking submissions from: NJ; New York, NY
Casting "The Hour."Nov 11
- Rehearsals begin January 2016; runs Feb. 4, 5, and 7 at The Hudson Guild Theater in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting "My Backyard," in which a woman finds her backyard fills up one night with what seems like every imaginable environmental issue and local crackpot.Nov 10
- Spring Season: Rehearses and runs Mar. 23-Apr. 23, 2016. Summer Season: Rehearses and runs Jul. 4-Aug. 14, 2016. Autumn Season: Rehearses and runs Sept. 17-Oct. 9, 2016, with a possible extension through Oct. 16, in the Adirondack region of upstate NY.
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Casting ADK Shakespeare's 2016 Season. Season includes: "Julius Caesar," "The Merchant of Venice," "Much Ado About Nothing," "Antony & Cleopatra," "The Comedy of Errors," "Hamlet," "Rosencrantz & Guildenstern Are Dead," and two original children's show productions.Nov 10
- Rehearsals begin end of February/early March (three-four/wk.); runs April 18-25 in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Nov 29 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Just RANTing the Blues, RANT #004: Fair Enough: The Tragedy of David & Jana." Director states: "Just RANTing the Blues is looking for talented, physical actors for its upcoming productions. We are seeking actors who strive for truth in their work and are able to express themselves fully on ...Nov 10
- Production runs February 12-14, 18-21, 25-28 & March 3-5, 2016 in Round Rock, TX.
- Auditions: Nov 30, Dec 1 in Round Rock, TX
Casting the production "Inga Binga." Project description: "Based on documents released by the Freedom of Information Act, it tells the story of 24 year old JFK and a tryst with a Swedish Beauty Queen suspected of being a Nazi spy."Nov 10
- Rehearses January 11-February 11, 2016 in Plano, TX.
- Auditions: Dec 5, 7 in Addison, TX
Casting the production "Dangerous Obsession." Project description: "In this intriguing psychological thriller, a mild-mannered stranger appears at the Driscoll house one afternoon. Gradually, Sally and Mark realize that John Barrett is more dangerous than he looks."Nov 10
- Production runs January 28-February 14, 2016 in Plano, TX.
- Auditions: Nov 28 in Plano, TX
Casting the production, "Redacted!"Nov 10
- Rehearses December for January openings in Bensalem, PA and Lahaska, PA, depending on production location. Season runs Jan.-April 2016. Most performances are Friday and Saturday evenings in Bensalem and Lahaska, PA.
- Auditions: Dec 1 in Bensalem, PA
Seeking talented, versatile actors for Without A Cue Productions' Jan.-April 2016 Season of interactive theater productions.Nov 09
- Performances run February 27-March 5, 2016, in River Grove, IL.
- Auditions: Dec 1, 2 in River Grove, IL
Casting "Cyclist Attacked By Mountain Lion," a play. Project description: "On his morning bike ride on a local trail, Jerry comes upon a sign that reads: 'Danger: Cyclist Attacked by Mount Lion.' He avoids an encounter with the predator, but as his day unfolds the presence of wildlife in the ...Nov 09
- Rehearses evenings & weekends, beginning January 2016, in Arlington Heights, IL. Performs February 11-14 & 18-21.
- Auditions: Dec 7, 8 in Arlington Heights, IL
Casting Shakespeare's "A Midsummer Night's Dream," a play. Producers state: "The Theater Lab, a District 214 Community Education program, is proud to announce open auditions for its first production."Nov 09
- Performances run for two nights in December in Chicago, IL.
- Seeking submissions from: Chicago, IL
Casting a one-act play.Nov 09
- "Earnest" rehearsals begin April 22, 2016. Performs through July 31, 2016. "Heiress" rehearsals begin August 18, 2016. Performs through October 23, 2016. All performances in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Dec 5 in Chicago, IL
Dear Writers Theatre Collective is casting its 2016 season, including the plays "The Importance of Being Earnest" and "The Heiress."Nov 09