- Performs Oct. 31, Nov. 1, 6-8, 13-15 at the Smith Center at Ohlone College, NUMMI Studio Theatre in Fremont, CA.
- Auditions: Aug 27 in Fremont, CA
Casting "Dracula," based on the novel by Bram Stoker.Aug 07
- Season runs through Oct. 31, 2015 in Ashland, OR.
- Seeking submissions from: New York City, NY
Seeking company members for the upcoming Oregon Shakespeare Festival. Festival includes Lynn Nottage's "Sweat" and Stan Lai's "Secret Love in Peach Blossom Land" (Contract runs Mar. 3-Oct. 31, 2015).Aug 06
- Season rehearses and performs in Atlanta, GA.
- Auditions: Aug 20, 21 in Atlanta, GA
Seeking equity actors for the upcoming 2014-15 Season of True Colors Theatre Company, to include "Detroit '67" (Dominique Morisseau, writer. Kamilah Forbes, dir. Rehearsals begin Jan. 13, 2015; runs Feb. 13-Mar. 8), and "Chasin' Dem Blues" (Kevin Ramsey, writer-dir.-choreo. Jeremy Cohen, musical dir. Rehearsals begin Apr. 12; runs May 13-June ...Aug 07
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 9; runs Sept. 25-Oct. 19 (Thurs.-Sun.) in Waterbury, CT.
- Auditions: Aug 26 in Waterbury, CT
Casting "Brighton Beach Memoirs." Synopsis: Set in the Brighton Beach section of Brooklyn, New York in September 1937, this coming-of-age comedy focuses on Eugene Morris Jerome, a Polish-Jewish American teenager who experiences puberty, sexual awakening, and a search for identity as he tries to deal with his family, including his ...Aug 07
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 28; runs Dec. 8, 2014-Jan. 1, 2015 with possible extension through Jan. 25, 2015 in Washington, D.C.
- Auditions: Aug 29 in New York, NY
Casting "The Tempest."Aug 06
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 22 (Mon.-Sat.); runs Oct. 16-Nov. 16 (Thurs. 7:30 p.m.; Fri.-Sat., 8 p.m. and Sun. 3 p.m.) at Stage West in Fort Worth, TX.
- Auditions: Aug 24, 25 in Fort Worth, TX
Casting "Bedroom Farce" by Alan Ayckbourn.Aug 06
- Rehearses two TBD; Stage Reading will be Sept. 24 at 7:30 p.m. at the Anacostia Arts Center in Washington, D.C.; performs early-2015. Note: The play is approx. 45 min
- Auditions: Aug 30 in Washington, DC
Casting a stage reading of "Elementary Division," a new one-act play. Synopsis: "Staged in 1968. What happens when a third grade African-American boy gives his 'Black Power Fist' necklace to a Caucasian-American girl in his classroom? "In the midst of a turbulent time, 1968, in the United States of America, ...Aug 06