- Rehearsals begin June 22; previews begin July 22; runs July 25-Aug. 23 (Thurs. & Fri., 8 p.m.; Sat., 3 & 8 p.m.; Sun., 2 p.m.) in Burbank, CA.
- Auditions: May 26 in Burbank, CA
Casting "The Fabulous Lipitones," a play with music about a barbershop quartet, The Fabulous Lipitones. All actors cast must be excellent singers.May 13
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 4; runs Sept. 3-20 in Pittsburgh, PA.
- Auditions: May 27 in Pittsburgh, PA
Seeking Equity actors for six available roles (three men, three women) in "The Country House."May 13
- "La Luna Nueva" runs September 18-26. "Día de Muertos" runs October 15-November 8. "Broken Promises" runs January 14-23, 2016. "Contigo Pan y Cebolla" runs February 11-March 5, 2016. "Beautiful North" runs April 28-May 21, 2016. Sueños de Fútbol and Super Ana will tour elementary schools May 2016-May 2017. All other performances will be at El Centro Milagro, in Portland, OR.
- Auditions: May 23 in Portland, OR
Milagro is casting its 2015-2016 season, including "La Luna Nueva Multidisciplinary Arts Festival," "Día de Muertos," three world premieres, "Broken Promises," "Contigo Pan y Cebolla," "Beautiful North," and two children’s productions "Sueños de Fútbol," and "Super Ana!"May 13
- Season rehearses and performs in Arvada, CO.
- Auditions: Jun 3 in New York, NY
Casting the Arvada Center's 2015-16 Season. Season includes "Saturday Night Fever"(Rod A. Lansberry, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 25; runs Sept. 15-Oct. 4); "White Christmas" (Gavin Mayer, dir. Rehearsals begin Nov. 3; runs Nov. 24-Dec. 23); and "Death Takes a Holiday" (Rod A. Lansberry, dir. Rehearsals begin Apr. 5, 2016; runs ...May 12
- Rehearsals begin mid-August; run begins June 6 at The Gym at Judson in NY.
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Casting "Eve," a roaming, multi-room dance theater and music-driven experience about the creation of the "perfect" woman and her journey to find self-realization; called "gorgeous, brilliant work" by Blythe Danner.May 12
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 22, 2015; season runs through May 29, 2016 in Tucson & Phoenix, AZ.
- Auditions: Jun 8 in Issaquah, WA
Casting Equity actors for Arizona Theatre Company's 2015-16 season. Season includes "Disgraced," "Snapshots," "Fences," "Of Mice and Men," and "The Gospel according to Thomas Jefferson, Charles Dickens and Count Leo Tolstoy: Discord."May 12
- Season runs in Minneapolis, MN.
- Auditions: May 28 in New York, NY
Casting the 2015-16 Season for Guthrie Theatre. Season includes: "To Kill a Mockingbird" (Christopher Sergel, adaptation; Harper Lee, author; John Miller-Stephany, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 4; runs Sept. 18-Oct. 25); "The Cocoanuts" (Irving Berlin, music & lyrics; George S. Kaufman, book; Mark Bedard, adaptation; Gregg Coffin, musical adaptation; David Ivers, ...May 12
- Rehearsals begin July 18 in L.A.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
Seeking new company members for The Vagrancy, a Los Angeles based, not-for-profit, theatre company. The Vagrancy creates visceral work that seeks to touch the human spirit. We embrace fear, vulnerability, and embarrassment, inviting the audience to experience a communion. We hope to spark a dialogue of questions and compassion, exposing ...May 12
- Rehearses May 30-July 3. Production runs July 4-26, in Stafford, TX.
- Auditions: May 24, 25 in Stafford, TX
Casting for the musical "The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe."May 12
- Season rehearses and performs in Elmsford, NY.
- Auditions: May 27 in New York, NY
Casting "Godspell" (John Fanelli, dir.; Bill Stanley, musical dir. Rehearsals begin June 29; runs July 9-Aug. 9); and "Backward in High Heels" (Jeremy Benton, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 3; runs Aug. 13-Sept. 20).May 11
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 18; runs Sept. 25-Oct. 11 in Hartford, CT.
- Seeking submissions from: New York City, NY
Casting "An Opening in Time" by Christopher Shinn. The play takes place in a suburban town in central Connecticut.May 11
- Fall Festival runs Sept. 18-19 & 25-26 in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: May 29 in Chicago, IL
Casting Artemisia's 2015-2016 theatre season. Fall festival inclues six female-driven plays to be staged as readings. Plays and spring and summer productions to be announced at a later date.May 11
- Workshops rehearse and perform summer 2015 in Franklin, NY.
- Auditions: May 22, 23 in Franklin, NY
Casting three workshop productions for the Franklin Stage Co.'s 2015 season. Season includes "An Ideal Husband" (Oscar Wilde, writer; Lauren Unbekant, dir. Runs June 23-July 5); "The Country Wife" (William Wycherley, writer; Leslie Noble, dir. Runs July 28-Aug. 9); and "Three Sisters" (Anton Chekhov, writer; Carmela Marner, dir. Runs Aug. ...May 11
- Rehearsals are TBD three weeknights/wk., 6-9 p.m.; tech runs June 10, 7-10 p.m.; runs June 14-28 in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting a one-act, 35-minute play, "Outwitting."May 11
- Rehearsals begin June 1 (rehearsals run Mon., Wed., Fri., 2:30-5:30 p.m., until July 3, one wk. before tech); runs July 10-Aug. 1 at The Gene Frankel Theatre, 24 Bond St., NYC.
- Auditions: May 27, 28, 29 in New York, NY
Casting ten actors (five men and five women) "Arsène Lupin Vs. Sherlock Holmes." Artistic director states: "We are looking to develop a fast, fun, and comedic show with a focus on the opposing philosophies these two classic characters represent. This will also be a dynamic show with elements that will ...May 11
- Season rehearses and performs in San Diego, CA.
- Auditions: May 27 in San Diego, CA
Casting The Old Globe Theatre's 2015-2016 season. Season includes "In Your Arms" (Christopher Gattelli, dir.-choreo. Rehearsals begin Aug. 11; runs Sept. 16-Oct. 25), "Dr. Seuss’ How the Grinch Stole Christmas!" (James Vásquez, dir.; John DeLuca, choreo. Rehearsals begin Oct. 16; runs Nov. 7-Dec. 26), "The Metromaniacs" (Michael Khan, dir. Rehearsals ...May 11
- Training runs six weeks in Seattle, WA; runs full-time during the school year in local market, as well as 10-12 weeks of national tours with four to six weeks in England & Australia during summer months.
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Seeking trained & professional performers for "The NED Show." Company states: "America's most popular school assembly is now in its 25th year of operation. We employ 18 full-time solo performers who present the NED assembly in schools every day. NED Show performers deliver a powerful, life-changing message to elementary school ...May 11
- Rehearses May 31 (12-2 p.m.); reading is May 31 (3 p.m.) at The 2nd Story Theatre, 710 Pier Ave., Hermosa Beach, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA; South Bay, CA
Casting "The War in Heaven," a world-premiere reading from longtime L.A. playwright Angelo Michael Masino, whose past productions include "An Italian American Indian" starring Joseph Runningfox, "Mary’s Dream," directed by Justin Tanner, and "With the Help of the Dragon," "The Road Home," and "Reunion," all produced by Diana Gibson at ...May 11