- Rehearsals begin Mar. 5; run begins June in NYC.
- Auditions: Feb 13 in New York, NY
Casting "In The Living Room," a one act about a couple who's been married for twenty plus years, and "What is Love?," a coming of age story that will make you laugh, cry and reflect on life's challenges.Feb 05
- Season rehearses and runs in Washington, D.C.
- Auditions: Mar 4 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity actors for various roles in Folger Theatre's upcoming season. Season includes: “Sense and Sensibility” (Jane Austen, writer; Kate Hamill, adaptation; Eric Tucker, dir. Rehearses Aug. 23-Sept. 11; runs Sept. 13-Oct. 23); “Timon of Athens” (William Shakespeare, writer; Robert Richmond, dir. Rehearses Jan. 10-Feb. 5, 2017; runs Feb. 7-Mar. ...Feb 05
- Rehearsals begin Mar. 8, working mostly daytime Tues, Wed Thursday with some evenings and some partial day on weekend. Techs begin Apr. 7; runs Apr. 21 (five weekends Fri.-Sat. and some Sundays)-May 28 (dark May 13 weekend) in South Pasadena.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
Casting Wendy Wasserstein's last play, "Third," about working in academia and and the discovery that fighting to maintain one's persona can lead to upending yet healing results.Feb 05
- Rehearses April and May in NYC.
- Auditions: Feb 23 in New York, NY
Casting "Housewives of Secaucus, A Suburban Travesty," an irreverent satire of everything you love to hate about reality shows.Feb 05
- Rehearsals begin Apr. 11; runs May 24-June 26 in NYC.
- Auditions: Feb 19 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity female actors for an all-female production of Shakespeare's "The Taming of the Shrew."Feb 05
- Rehearsals begin wk. of Mar. 6 (Sat. & Tues. each week; complete rehearsal schedule TBD); runs June 4-July 2 (five Sat. shows) at Barbara Morrison Performing Arts Center, 4305 Degnan Blvd., Leimert Park, L.A.
- Auditions: Feb 20 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "When Sin Comes Knocking," a gospel play about love, regret, and forgiveness. Synopsis: This is a love story about a Christian couple who is committed to weather any adversity together until a chance encounter threatens to rock the foundation of everything they believe. The question is: will their love ...Feb 05
- Rehearses Mon.-Thurs. eves. (7-10 p.m.); runs Apr. 9-May 7 (Fri. & Sat. at 8 p.m.; Sun. at 2 p.m.) at Long Beach Playhouse, Long Beach, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 15, 16 in Long Beach, CA
Casting "Around the World in 80 Days," the play. Synopsis: A small troupe of actors takes on a global collection of unforgettable characters in this imaginative and theatrical re-imagining of the classic adventure. Stampeding elephants! Raging typhoons! Runaway trains! Unabashed slapstick and snarky asides! Join fearless adventurer Phileas Fogg and ...Feb 04