- Rehearses Mondays and Wednesdays, 4:30-7:30 p.m. and runs at D.E.E. Productions Performing Arts Academy, in Stevenson Ranch, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: Stevenson Ranch, CA
Casting "The Addams Family," a musical.Sep 10
- Rehearsals begin Dec. 29; runs Jan. 16-Feb. 8 (Wed. & Thurs. at 7:30 p.m., Fri. & Sat. at 8 p.m., Sat. & Sun. at 2 p.m.) in La Mirada, CA.
- Auditions: Oct 9 in La Mirada, CA
Casting "Billy Elliot."Sep 09
- Rehearsals in progress; performs Nov. 8 & 9, 14-17, 20-22 (Thurs.-Sat. at 8 p.m., Sun. at 3 p.m.) at 116 City Island Ave. on City Island in the Bronx, NY.
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Casting "Evita."Sep 10
- Performances take place on an ongoing basis aboard Holland America's cruise ships, which travel worldwide.
- Auditions: Oct 19, in Las Vegas, NV
Casting singers, singer-dancers, and dancers for production shows performing onboard Holland America Line's luxury vessels with worldwide itineraries.Sep 09
- Upcoming weekly classes are offered on Saturdays from Oct. 4-Nov. 8 at Ripley Grier Studios in NYC. The classes include: group vocal technique, Broadway dance (levels 1 & 2), "Marketing Your Child's Career" (a forum for parents), on-camera film/commercial audition technique, a monologue workshop for college auditions, and a song interpretation class with a final showcase at the Don’t Tell Mama Cabaret Theatre.
- Seeking submissions from: New York City, NY
BAA is currently seeking advanced young performers (ages 8-21) for its fall series of weekly classes in NYC. BAA notes: "Our expert staff challenges each student to develop his or her triple-threat performance skills, while learning about the business of acting and making connections with Broadway and industry professionals." Recent ...Sep 09
- Rehearses approx. Nov. 2014; performances TBD in NYC.
- Auditions: Oct 2 in New York, NY
Casting one male powerhouse voice and super versatile actor for "Coffee the Musical."Sep 09
- Workshop runs Oct. 5, 12, 19, 26 and Nov. 2, 9, 16 (10 a.m.-2 p.m.); performance runs Nov. 23 from 1-3:30 p.m. at Roy Arias Studio Stage IV in NYC.
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Seeking participants in Broadway Kids Auditions' (BKA) fall "Process to Performance" musical theater workshop. Directors and choreographers Kurt Domoney ("A Chorus Line" on Broadway) and Julianne Katz ("Fiddler On The Roof" national tour) will team up with students ages 8-14 and focus on creating an original "musical revue" and theme. ...Sep 09
- Rehearses Mon.-Thurs. 2-4:00 p.m.; runs in Stamford, CT.
- Seeking submissions from: Stamford, CT
Seeking a set builder and musical director for Cloonan Theatre Players' "A Christmas Carol" and "Grease."Sep 09
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 7; runs Nov. 15-23 at Lewis Family Playhouse at the Victoria Gardens Cultural Center, 12505 Cultural Center Dr., Rancho Cucamonga, CA.
- Auditions: Oct 7, 8 in Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Casting "Cabaret." Synopsis: Welcome to the infamous Kit Kat Klub, where the Emcee, Sally Bowles, and a raucous ensemble take the stage nightly to tantalize the crowd--and to leave their troubles outside. But as life in pre-WWII Germany grows more and more uncertain, will the decadent allure of Berlin nightlife ...Sep 09
- Rehearses Sept. 23 and Oct. 4; performs Oct. 10 & 11 in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Seeking singers for "Cranky Cabaret," a wild, demented, fun-filled show packed with delightfully naughty, angry, edgy songs. All styles of music welcome, as long as it fits with our "cranky" theme.Sep 09
- Rehearsals begin November 15, 2014. Performances run January 16-February 14, 2015, in Provo, UT. There will be a break for the holidays, which is why the rehearsal process is scheduled to span two months.
- Auditions: Oct 8, 11 in Provo, UT
Casting Shakespeare’s "Twelfth Night." Project description: "The play centers on the twins Viola and Sebastian, who are separated in a shipwreck. The play focuses on the Countess Olivia falling in love with Viola (who is disguised as a boy), and Sebastian in turn falling in love with Olivia."Sep 09
- Performances run in San Francisco, CA.
- Auditions: Nov 2, in San Francisco, CA
Casting Bay Area Musicals' 2015-2016 season. Producers state: "Bay Area Musicals is a musical theatre company in San Francisco that strives to engage, stimulate, enliven, and transform the San Francisco community through the production of highest-caliber musical theater - ranging from familiar classics to groundbreaking and challenging new works."Sep 08
- Shows are performed 365 days/year in Buena Park, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: Buena Park, CA; Orange County, CA; Los Angeles, CA
Seeking a stunt or aerial actor for "Pirate's Dinner Adventure," who will perform in the show and work as an assistant to the Show Supervisor. Coordinator states: "Acclaimed as the 'World's Most Interactive Dinner Show,' 'Pirate’s Dinner Adventure' is an action- packed, Broadway-style musical adventure experience that includes dazzling stunts, ...Sep 08
- Rehearsal and production dates & locations are TBA.
- Seeking submissions from: North Hollywood, CA; Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Rise Again," a rock opera. Composer states: "We are recording our DVD promo for the show."Sep 08
- Rehearses weeknights, 6-10 p.m. beginning October 27. Runs November 29-December 28, in Chicago, IL.,
- Seeking submissions from: Chicago, IL
Casting "Christmas on the Air," a musical. Project description: "A popular hit from the Pacific Northwest and a new holiday classic for Chicago about Yolanda and Percival B. Frank's annual Christmas radio show including a live studio audience. Filled with classic Christmas music and stories."Sep 08