- Rehearsals begin Oct. 7; runs Nov. 15-23 at Lewis Family Playhouse at the Victoria Gardens Cultural Center, 12505 Cultural Center Dr., Rancho Cucamonga, CA.
- Auditions: Oct 7, 8 in Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Casting "Cabaret." Synopsis: Welcome to the infamous Kit Kat Klub, where the Emcee, Sally Bowles, and a raucous ensemble take the stage nightly to tantalize the crowd--and to leave their troubles outside. But as life in pre-WWII Germany grows more and more uncertain, will the decadent allure of Berlin nightlife ...
- Rehearsals begin January 2015; opens Mar. 5, 2015 in San Francisco, CA.
- Auditions: Oct 7 in San Francisco, CA
Casting the comic drama "Hilarity." Production description: "A down on her luck comedian tries to get it together while meddling in, and potentially ruining, the life of the one person who watches over her."
- Rehearsals begin November 15, 2014. Performances run January 16-February 14, 2015, in Provo, UT. There will be a break for the holidays, which is why the rehearsal process is scheduled to span two months.
- Auditions: Oct 8, 11 in Provo, UT
Casting Shakespeare’s "Twelfth Night." Project description: "The play centers on the twins Viola and Sebastian, who are separated in a shipwreck. The play focuses on the Countess Olivia falling in love with Viola (who is disguised as a boy), and Sebastian in turn falling in love with Olivia."
- Tours year-round.
- Auditions: Oct 8, 9, in Los Angeles, CA
Seeking male and female action performers, martial artists, gymnasts, acrobats, and specialty acts, who are 5’6” and taller, for the touring arena stunt spectacular, "Marvel Universe Live!" featuring dozens of the famed Marvel superheros and villains.
- Rehearses once a week based on dancer's availability.
- Auditions: Oct 8, in Canton, MI
Seeking dancers ages 7-18 for MetCen's youth dance company.The performance troupes are based on age and skill level. Beginners welcome. Students will learn performance pieces to take to various showcases, festivals, and competitions. Technique classes include ballet, contemporary, and master classes when available. The season runs October-May, with some summer ...
- Rehearsals and performances run throughout the holiday season, in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Oct 9 in Evanston, IL
The Caroling Party, Chicago's premier professional caroling group, is casting singers.
- Rehearses Nov. 5, 11, 19 and Dec. 2 from 7-10 p.m. in Wilmette, IL; performances TBD in Chicago area.
- Auditions: Oct 9 in Evanston, IL
Seeking Christmas carolers for The Caroling Party, which performs at holiday events all over the Chicago area.
- Performs at the Walt Disney World Resort in Orlando, FL.
- Auditions: Oct 10 in Kissimmee, FL
Casting male and female vocalists for Disney Parks' "Festival of the Lion King," an African-inspired celebration of the music from the animated feature film. Casting director states: "This original musical theater production will be performed live in the new state-of-the-art, indoor, 1500 seat theater-in-the-round in Disney’s Animal Kingdom at the ...
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 4 (Mon.-Fri., 7-11 p.m. & Sat., 1-5 p.m.); runs Nov. 14-22 in Portland, OR. Note: Parade cast members will not be called to every rehearsal. Must be available for all performances and technical/dress rehearsals.
- Auditions: Oct 11 in Portland, OR
Casting "Far Away" by Caryl Churchill. Assistant director states: "Called 'the greatest living English playwright' by Tony Kushner, Caryl Churchill is a bold and brilliant writer who, in 'Far Away,' turns her attention to our world's increasingly accepted seemingly perpetual conflicts. A study of violence and love, 'Far Away' is ...
- Rehearsals begin December 15, 2014. Performances run February 6-March 1, 2015, in Novato, CA.
- Auditions: Oct 11, 12 in Novato, CA
Casting the play "The Bat." Production description: "A murder mystery thriller set in 1944; a master criminal has stolen over one million dollars and left at least six men dead; the police are helpless; and the only person who can stop him is an adventurous sixty year-old matron."
- Tours Jan. 3-May 31, 2015 travelling throughout the U.S. with additional future tours.
- Auditions: Oct 15, 16, in New York City, NY
Casting "In the Mood," a 1940s musical revue. Seeking singers and dancers for featured roles with a live 13-piece big band orchestra, performing great American music of the late 1930s and 1940s.
- Rehearses October 29, 2014-January 7, 2015. Production will run January 8-11, in Dallas, TX.
- Auditions: Oct 18 in Dallas, TX
Casting for the musical "In the Heights." Production description: "The story is set over the course of three days, involving an ensemble cast of characters in the largely Dominican-American neighborhood of Washington Heights in New York City."
- Performances take place on an ongoing basis aboard Holland America's cruise ships, which travel worldwide.
- Auditions: Oct 19, in Las Vegas, NV
Casting singers, singer-dancers, and dancers for production shows performing onboard Holland America Line's luxury vessels with worldwide itineraries.
- Runs Dec. 4-21 (Thurs.-Sat. at 8 p.m. and Sun. at 2:30 p.m.) in Dickinson, TX.
- Auditions: Oct 20, 21 in Dickinson, TX
Casting "Christmas Belles" by Jones Hope Wooten. No experience necessary. Also seeking a production sound/lighting tech. Synopsis: "Christmas Belles" tells the story of Christmastime in a small Texas town where two sisters are trying to present the Tabernacle of the Lambs Christmas program but with many complications.
- Performances run July 10-26, 2015, in San Francisco, CA.
- Auditions: Oct 20 in San Francisco, CA
Casting t"The Desk Set" a "1955 romantic comedy about four women who make up the research department of a 1950's New York-based television station. The story revolves around what happens when new technology (in the form of a ridiculously silly computer system the size of a wall) is introduced into ...
- Rehearses summer 2015 in Staunton, VA. Contract runs April 28-Nov. 29, 2015; tour contract runs June 22, 2015-June 13, 2016.
- Auditions: Oct 27, 28 in New York, NY and Nov 7, 8 in Staunton, VA
The American Shakespeare Center is casting union & nonunion actors for the 2015 Blackfriars Playhouse summer & fall seasons of rotating repertory. Repertory includes "Antony and Cleopatra," "A Midsummer Night’s Dream," "The Winter’s Tale," "1 Henry VI," and "Mucedorus." Also casting the 2015-16 American Shakespeare Center on Tour. Repertory includes ...
- Shoot dates are TBD in Central Virginia.
- Auditions: Nov 1 in Charlottesville, VA
Casting new talent current and upcoming productions. Company states: "Darkstone are the filmmakers who produced the films 'Plan 9,' 'Trancers Paradox,' and the web series 'Spooky Tales from the Dark.'"
- Performances run in San Francisco, CA.
- Auditions: Nov 2, in San Francisco, CA
Casting Bay Area Musicals' 2015-2016 season. Producers state: "Bay Area Musicals is a musical theatre company in San Francisco that strives to engage, stimulate, enliven, and transform the San Francisco community through the production of highest-caliber musical theater - ranging from familiar classics to groundbreaking and challenging new works."
- Rehearses weeknights beginning November 19. No rehearsals on Thanksgiving, Christmas, or New Years Day. Show runs April 11-12, in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Nov 9, 10 in Chicago, IL
Casting "The Broadway Debut," a play.
- Shows are ongoing in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Nov 11 in Chicago, IL
Casting for "Blue Man Group," a theatrical performance. Project description: "Best known for multimedia performances that feature three bald and blue characters, 'Blue Man Group' is theater, ritual, performance art, comedy, rock music and dance party all rolled into one."
- Rehearsal begins June 9; runs through Aug. 2, 2015 in Williamsburg, VA.
- Auditions: Dec 7, 8 in Williamsburg, VA and Dec 18, 19 in New York, NY
Casting Virginia Shakespeare 2015 Season. Season includes "All's Well That Ends Well" and "Antony & Cleopatra."