- Rehearsals begin Nov. 4 (some roles may start later); runs Nov. 21-Dec. 31 in Williamsburg, VA. Note: The Christmas shows perform up to six times a day during weekends and seven days/wk. from December 12-31 (Christmas Day off).
- Auditions: Sep 22, 23, 24 in New York, NY
Casting the 2014 Christmas Season for Busch Gardens Williamsburg. Casting personnel state: "The award-winning Busch Gardens takes great pride and care in the direction the Entertainment department is headed. The new shows, with more to come, have the spirit of mini Broadway musicals and the show-stopping energy of shows you ...
- Shooting October 8-18, in Dallas & Ft. Worth, TX.
- Auditions: Sep 22 in Dallas, TX
Casting for the independent feature film "The Skillman Files." Project description: "During a Halloween party that goes a little too far, a group of friends tries to survive the night. Thanks to two cameras that were filming, we now understand the details of that night."
- Rehearsals begin early November; performances are ongoing at Fantasyland Theatre in Disneyland Park in Anaheim, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 22 in North Hollywood, CA
Seeking vocalists for a Broadway-caliber, theatrical production of "Mickey and the Magical Map." Company states: "The wise sorcerer, Yen Sid, tells us of a wondrous map - one unlike any other - with the power to take dreamers to any place imaginable. But when young apprentice, Mickey Mouse, attempts to ...
- Runs year round in Phoenix, AZ.
- Auditions: Sep 22, 23 in Phoenix, AZ
Seeking professional entertainers, actors, and improvisers for immediate replacements for The Murder Mystery Company. The company performs a multitude of murder-mystery themes ranging from 1920s Mobster to Masquerade Balls. Producer states: "TMMC has been active in the national theater community for over ten years and is third in record ticket ...
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 20; runs Nov. 14-Dec. 21 in Annapolis, MD.
- Auditions: Sep 22 in New York, NY
Casting "Cats," which was the second-longest-running play in Broadway history, and one of the plays which revolutionized American musical theater. Synopsis: Based on the poem "Old Possum’s Book of Practical Cats" by T.S. Eliot, a playful examination of the nature of cats. Dance, music, and memories--and of course, lots of ...