- One year contracts begin January/March 2015 (5-day work weeks) at Tokyo DisneySea Park in Tokyo.
- Auditions: Nov 7 in Las Vegas, NV
Seeking beautifully trained aerialists and dancers with aerial experience who can act very well to portray Disney’s beloved Princess ‘Ariel’ for opening company in brand new concept production directed by Sylvia Hase and opening Spring 2015 at Tokyo DisneySea Park.
- Rehearses and shoots Nov. 10-25 (exact dates TBD) in Pasadena, CA.
- Auditions: Nov 7 in Pasadena, CA
Casting "Dollface," a student film for Pasadena City College. Synopsis: A quasi-experimental film exploring the love between a woman covered in bandages and the man with a bandage fetish. Their destructive relationship unfolds as she recovers and he loses interest.
- Rehearsal begins Dec. 22; runs Jan. 8-Feb. 22, 2015 in Wisconsin.
- Auditions: Nov 7 in New York, NY
Casting "Sensational 70s, A Musical Revue."
- Performs live at Disney’s Hollywood Studios at the Walt Disney World Resort near Orlando, FL.
- Auditions: Nov 7 in Kissimmee, FL
Casting Equity actors for "For the First Time in Forever: A Frozen Sing-Along Celebration," in which Anna, Elsa, and Kristoff lead the audience through a retelling of the story of Disney’s animated hit, "Frozen."
- Season rehearses and runs in Rochester, MI.
- Auditions: Nov 7 in New York, NY
Casting Meadow Brook Theatre's 2014-15 season. Season includes: "Around the World in 80 Days" (already in production); "A Christmas Carol" (Charles Dickens, story; Charles Nolte, adaptation and original staging; Terry W. Carpenter, dir. Rehearsals begin Oct. 21; runs Nov. 13-Dec. 21); "Things My Mother Taught Me" (Katherine DiSavino, writer; Travis ...
- Rehearsals begin Dec. 12 and run Sun.-Thurs. at varied times (off for holidays) at the Welk Theatre, 8860 Lawrence Welk Dr., Escondido, CA; runs Jan. 7-Apr. 5, 2015 (Thurs., Sat., & Sun. at 1 p.m. and Thurs. & Sat. at 8 p.m., five shows/wk.) in Escondido, CA.
- Auditions: Nov 7, 8, in Escondido, CA
Casting "The King and I" for the Welk Resort Theatre.
- Rehearses Jan. 6-22, 2015 (30 hrs./wk. rehearsal); runs Jan. 23-26 & Jan. 30-Feb. 2 (four-show performance wk.) in Trenton, NJ.
- Auditions: Nov 7 in Trenton, NJ
Casting "Goldilocks Zone." There are four principal roles available: three male roles, one female role. Synopsis: Franny and Andy will do anything to have a baby. But Franny can’t conceive, Andy’s gay, and they haven’t told their partners. A Craigslist ad causes worlds to collide in this funny, poignant look ...
- Performances take place on an ongoing basis aboard Holland America's cruise ships, which travel worldwide.
- Auditions: Nov 7, in Boston, MA
Casting singers, singer-dancers, and dancers for production shows performing onboard Holland America Line's 15 luxury vessels with worldwide itineraries.
- 321 Theatrical Management, general manager
- Auditions: Nov 7, in New York, NY
Casting singers for the second national tour of "Wicked."
- Rehearsals are TBD twice a week; runs Feb. 12-15 and 19-22, 2015 at Art House Productions, 136 Magnolia (Journal Square) in Jersey City, NJ.
- Auditions: Nov 7, 8, 9 in Jersey City, NJ
Casting "The Shapeshifter." Casting Director states; "Have you ever been rejected for a role because you didn't 'look the part?' No Peeking is a brand new sensory-immersion theater in which the entire audience is blindfolded for the duration of the play. This cerebral play was written with the intention of ...
- Performances run December 11-13, 10 a.m.-9 p.m. at SouthTown Expo Center, 9575 S State St, Sandy, UT 84070
- Auditions: Nov 8 in Salt Lake City, UT
Casting for The Dickens Festival Street Theatre, which recreates Christmastime in nineteenth century London.
- Producers state: "Our theater produces work 50 of the 52 weeks in a year in Chicago, IL. First-year Neos are required to write and perform for a majority of those weeks."
- Auditions: Nov 8, 9 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Too Much Light Makes The Baby Go Blind," a rotating selection of very short plays.
- Rehearses Nov. 15 from 11 a.m.-3 p.m.; shoots Nov. 21-23 (possibly not 22) in NYC.
- Auditions: Nov 8 in New York, NY
Casting "Checkmate," a student film for NYU about the first day in the life of a man who has been exonerated. Left home alone, he's forced to face the murder that he was falsely convicted of the and the death of his wife.