- Rehearses approx. May 29-31; shoots approx. June 1-July 3 in various locations in MI, such as Beaver Island, Grand Rapids, Hersey, and the Royal Oak/Brighton areas.
- Auditions: May 1, 4 in Troy, MI
Casting "Elder Island," a feature film. Producer states: "The film will include contemporary and 1850s settings. This is a horror-thriller more in the vein of classic '80s horror such as 'Friday the 13th' or 'A Nightmare on Elm Street' than current films, such as 'Saw' or 'Paranormal Activity.' It will ...
- Rehearsal times and performances vary.
- Auditions: May 1, in Riverside County, CA
Seeking dancers for Bowen-Hayes School of the Arts Dance Team's 2015-2016 Season.
- Performances March-April 2016, in San Francisco, CA.
- Auditions: May 1, 2 in San Francisco, CA and May 1, 2 in San Francisco, CA
Casting the play "Middletown." Production description: "As a friendship develops between longtime resident John Dodge and new arrival Mary Swanson, the lives of the inhabitants of Middletown intersect; a poignant meditation on birth, death, and points between."
- Performances will be July 9-14 (excluding Sunday), with a live orchestra at the amphitheater at the Salt Lake Community College campus in Taylorsville, UT.
- Auditions: May 1, 2 in Taylorsville, UT
Casting for "Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat." Project description: "A musical with lyrics by Tim Rice and music by Andrew Lloyd Webber, based on the 'Coat of Many Colors' story of Joseph, from the Bible's Book of Genesis. The show has little spoken dialogue; it is completely sung-through and ...
- Rehearses in the summer (weekends); shoot dates TBD in the L.A. area.
- Auditions: May 2 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "She is Only Your Mother," a short film about the power of forgiveness and how it transforms the future. Synopsis: The film tells the story of two couples, one young and one older. The younger couple struggles and falls into infidelity, while the older couple struggles to deal with ...
- Teaser shoots mid-May and full production tentatively shoots mid-September in FL.
- Auditions: May 2 in Miami, FL
Casting the teaser trailer for "Beyond Zero," a short (approx. 30 min.) sci-fi drama/suspense film with some elements of action set in an undisclosed modern American city. It is centered around a graduate student (Calvin) who invents a new and portable technology capable of creating mini black holes for the ...
- Rehearsals begin July 27. Shows run September 21-November 1, with a possible extension.
- Auditions: May 2 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Miss Buncle's Book," a play. Project description: "Christina Calvit's world premiere adaptation of D.E. Stevenson's book.
- Principal photography begins in August, in Seattle, WA.
- Auditions: May 2 in Seattle, WA
Casting “Insufficient,” a short film. Project description: “A codependent couple, consisting of an image-obsessed atheist and a passive aggressive catholic, have their faiths challenged over the course of an afternoon. In this tense relationship drama meets quiet slice of life, a story about two maladjusted people and their relationship with ...
- Rehearses May 2015 in NYC; shoots May 27-31 in NYC or NJ.
- Auditions: May 2 in New York, NY
Casting "The Puppeteer," a student thesis film for NYFA about a lonely drifter who's brought out of his monotonous life by befriending his beautiful but married neighbor. Little does James know, but Sarah's intention for their friendship is a lot worse than he knows, as she plans to kill her ...
- Rehearsals begin around May 16. Flexible solo or small group rehearsals for the first few weeks, followed by group runs in the two weeks prior to the June 21 show. Rehearsals will take place on weekends or weeknights, depending on schedules; runs as a one-night-only staged reading on June 21 at 5:30 p.m. at Three Clubs, 1123 Vine St., L.A.
- Auditions: May 2, 9 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Killer Party," a staged reading of a serial musical web series. Synopsis: Ash and her friends want to throw the perfect college graduation party. They probably shouldn’t have invited a homicidal maniac. This is a live whodunnit and a Sunday night party with themed cocktails. Blocking is minimal and ...