- Nine-month contracts begin in March 2014.
- Auditions: Dec 16, 17, in New York, NY
Disney Cruise Line is seeking talented and versatile musical theatre vocalists for entertainment productions on the luxury cruise liners, the Disney Magic and the Disney Wonder sailing on voyages to locations including Spain, Greece, Italy, and the Caribbean. Repertory casting for four musical theatre style shows.
- Ongoing at the Cosmopolitan Hotel in Las Vegas, NV.
- Auditions: Dec 16 in Las Vegas, NV
Casting/hiring for Marquee Nightclub & Dayclub at the Cosmopolitan Hotel in Las Vegas, NV.
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 12; runs Feb. 14-16 in NYC.
- Auditions: Dec 16, 17 in New York, NY
Casting "More Than One Good Way to Drown," a full-scale second year graduate performance project for Columbia University. Synopsis: In this cold, visceral landscape, a daughter (Frieda) tries to reconcile with the loss of her mother, who took her own life when Frieda was a young girl. She confronts her ...
- Rehearsals begin between Jan. 6-12; runs Mar. 1-April 6, 2014 at the Simi Valley Cultural Arts Center in Simi Valley, CA.
- Auditions: Dec 16, 19, 21 in Simi Valley, CA
Casting "Shrek The Musical," based on the 2001 DreamWorks film "Shrek", and William Steig's 1990 book "Shrek!"
- Rehearses evenings & weekends Jan. 2-22, 2014; four performances run the weekend of Jan. 24, 2014, with possible extended run in future.
- Auditions: Dec 16, 17 in Chicago, IL
Casting the play "Peter Pan: The Boy Who Hated Mothers," written by Michael Lluberes. Project description: "'Peter Pan: The Boy Who Hated Mothers' is a fantastical exploration of the fears of growing up and the power of the human imagination. This visceral new adaptation works from the original source materials ...
- All performances will be at: The Blue Theatre - 1609 West Gregory, Chicago, IL 60640 Performances: February 21st to March 30th Fridays at 8pm, Saturdays at 2pm & 8pm and Sundays at 2pm Rehearsals: January 12th and run through February 21st. Generally weeknights from 7-10pm, Saturdays and Sundays from 12-5pm. Times extended during tech week.
- Auditions: Dec 16 in Chicago, IL
Quest Theatre Ensemble Presents The People’s Return of Neverland Book and Lyrics by Andrew Park* & Music by Scott C. Lamps* Treat the whole family to the delightful new musical Return of Neverland, a Peter Pan sequel that centers on Wendy’s daughter Jane, now a teenager, as she encounters the ...
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 6 (Mon.-Thurs. 7-10 p.m. and Sun. 1-5 p.m.); runs Feb. 21-March 9, 2014 (Fri. 8 p.m., Sat. 8:30 p.m. & Sun. 4 p.m.) in Pomona, CA.
- Auditions: Dec 16, 17, 18 in Pomona, CA
Casting "Boston Marriage" by David Mamet, a droll comedy of errors set in a Victorian drawing room and featuring an all-female cast. Anna and Claire are two bantering, scheming ladies of fashion who have long lived together on the fringes of upper-class society. Anna has just become the mistress of ...
- Rehearsals begin Late February/early March 2014; runs April 25-May 11, 2014 at Prairie Lakes Community Center Theater in Des Plaines, IL.
- Auditions: Dec 16, 17 in Wilmette, IL
Casting the musical "Ragtime." Project description: "Based on the 1975 novel by E. L. Doctorow, Ragtime tells the story of three groups in the United States in the early 20th century: African Americans, upper-class suburbanites, and Eastern European immigrants. Historical figures including Harry Houdini, Evelyn Nesbit, Booker T. Washington, J. ...