- Rehearsals start Sept. 29 and are generally Sun.-Thurs. eves.; runs Oct. 24-Nov. 16, 2014 (Fri. & Sat. at 8 p.m., Sun. at 2 p.m.), at the Costa Mesa Playhouse in Costa, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 8, 9 in Costa, CA
Casting “The Haunting of Hill House," by F. Andrew Leslie from the celebrated Gothic ghost novel by Shirley Jackson, hailed as a perfect work of unnerving terror. Synopsis: A paranormal investigator and his team of psychics attempt to uncover the evil forces that have made Hill House, a remote mansion ...Aug 15
- Rehearses and performs in Vero Beach, FL.
- Auditions: Sep 9 in New York, NY
Casting the Riverside Theatre's 2014-15 season. Season includes: "The Bikinis" (Ray Roderick, dir./choreo. Rehearsals begin Oct. 9; runs Oct. 28-Nov. 16); "Crazy for You" (James Brennan, dir. Rehearsals begin Dec. 29, 2014; runs Jan. 13-Feb. 1, 2015); "Side by Side" (Rehearsals begin Feb. 19; runs Mar. 10-22, 2015); and "Westside ...Aug 14
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 15; runs Oct. 3-19 in NJ.
- Auditions: Sep 3 in Hackettstown, NJ
Casting "Harvey," by Mary Chase.Aug 14
- Performances run March 6-April 12, 2015, at The Lakewood Theatre, located in the Lakewood Center for the Arts, Lake Oswego, OR.
- Auditions: Sep 27, 29 in Lake Oswego, OR
Casting the play, "Three Men on a Horse," a screwball comedy set in New York and suburban New Jersey in the early 1930's. Producers state: "The play has been revived on Broadway several times and made into films, seen on television, and adapted as a musical. The comedy focuses on ...Aug 14
- Rehearses Sept. 6-30 at Hamburger Mary's Attic and Lil Buds, Granville Redline; runs Oct. 2-25 in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Sep 5, 6 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Mullets and Monsters - A Loving Tribute to 'Ghostbusters' and 'The Lost Boys.'" Company states: "Join EDGE Theatre as we barrel through our Halloween productions. In the past year EDGE has made a name for itself with productions from 'Pirates of Penzance' on the Tall Ship Windy, to the ...Aug 14
- Runs Sept. 30 at 7:00 p.m. at 14518 Polk Street in Sylmar, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: North Hollywood, CA; Northridge, CA; Studio City, CA; Van Nuys, CA; Hollywood, CA; Los Angeles, CA
Seeking actors to participate in the American Performance Alliance ShockCase, a showcase in which the acting community has a place to perform a 2-3 minute monologue, invite people to watch them perform, and network. At the end of the evening, five judges composed of directors, actors, and audience members will ...Aug 13
- Rehearsals begin this Dec.; runs Jan. 29-Feb. 22, in Los Altos, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 8 in Los Altos, CA
Casting the play "Maple And Vine." Production description: Retro attitudes about gender, race, and sexuality are thrust into a modern world. When the fast-paced demands of modern society become unbearable, successful couple Katha and Ryu escape to a community of 1950's re-enactors, forsaking cell phones and sushi for cigarettes and ...Aug 13
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 6; runs Jan. 30-Feb. 22 (Fri. at 7:30 p.m., Sat & Sun. at 3 p.m., one-two weekly 10:30 a.m. performances) in Boston, MA.
- Auditions: Sep 6, 7 in Boston, MA
Casting "Pinocchio," adapted by Steven Bogart and Wendy Lement from the novel "The Adventures of Pinocchio" by Carlo Collodi. This adaptation is set in Japan, utilizing live actors and traditional Bunraku puppetry. Theater states: "Colorful casting has been a WFT policy for 30 years."Aug 13