- Run dates are tentatively scheduled for Nov/Dec. 2015.
- Auditions: Sep 13, 20 in New York, NY
Casting "Ratchet," a comedic tragic play about two single black women, Shaleese & Lola, their eight children, and the men in their lives as two of the daddies reveal they are gay, the two teen girls become pregnant, and the baby boy starts to deal. Director states: "The play is ...Aug 19
- Rehearses and performs in Atlanta, GA.
- Seeking submissions from: Atlanta, GA
Casting an African American actress (late-30s to early-40s) in a stage play with an opportunity to connect with major players in the TV and film industry.Aug 19
- Rehearsals begin in mid-Sept. in Pittsburgh, PA; shows tour in Oct. in the greater Pittsburgh area.
- Seeking submissions from: Pittsburgh, PA
Casting "You Belong to Me," a production that tours with Prime Stage's Teen Dating Awareness Program in OctoberAug 19
- Rehearses Oct. 19-23, Oct. 26-30, Nov. 2-6, and Nov. 9-13; performs Nov. 13, 2015-Jan. 4, 2016 at SeaWorld San Diego, CA.
- Auditions: Aug 31 in North Hollywood, CA
Seeking engaging, interactive performers that can compellingly embody the spirit of Christmas as Santa Claus at SeaWorld San Diego. Performers must be great with kids, excellent improvisors, comfortable with sitting for long periods of time, and be able to sustain the "magic" of Santa.Aug 19
- Workshops begin in mid-September 2015 in Chicago, IL.
- Seeking submissions from: Chicago, IL
Seeking adult actors with some improv experience and dancers with some theater experience to participate in two workshop processes for On the Spot Theatre Company and their new dance ensemble, Dancing on the Spot. The first is to develop a new play and the second to participate in the creation ...Aug 18
- Rehearsals begin in mid-Oct. in Chicago, IL (exact dates and times will be discussed at auditions).
- Seeking submissions from: Chicago, IL
Casting "Church'en With Church Folks," a play from Inspiring Minds Group, written by Antwan Johnson and directed by Marvin Nurse Jr. Synopsis: This is a comedy about the do's and don'ts of the church. Casting director states: "Even if you have auditioned or worked for us in the past, re-submit."Aug 18
- Rehearses in Dec. & Jan.; runs Jan. 15-30 in San Rafael, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 19 in San Rafael, CA
Casting "This Is Our Youth" at Marin Onstage, a comedy by Kenneth Lonergan, directed by Pat Nims. Synopsis: "This Is Our Youth" follows three lost young people as they navigate New York in 1982, recreating their broken homes in both their dysfunctional friendships and their bungled attempts at finding love. ...Aug 18
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 7; runs Oct. 21-Feb. 21 at Lyceum Theatre in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 5 in New York, NY
Casting "A View From The Bridge," Ivo van Hove’s visceral reinterpretation of Arthur Miller’s classic family drama play that swept the 2015 Olivier awards in this critically acclaimed production from London’s Young Vic. The production will open on Broadway this fall with the original London Company. In this dark and ...Aug 18
- Runs in Coral Gables, FL.
- Auditions: Aug 31, Sep 1 in Coral Gables, FL
Casting GableStage's 2015-16 season. Season includes "Constellations," (Nick Payne, writer. Rehearsals begin Oct. 25; runs Nov. 21-Dec. 20); "It's Only a Play," (Terrence McNally, writer. Rehearsals begin Dec. 29; runs Jan. 23-Feb. 21); "A Minister's Wife," (Joshua Schmidt & Jan Tranen, music; adapted by Austin Pendleton from George Bernard Shaw's ...Aug 18
- Rehearsals begin Dec. 8; tech Jan. 2, 2016; runs Jan. 6-Feb. 7 with a possible extension through Feb. 21 in New York, NY.
- Auditions: Sep 1 in New York, NY
Casting "Skeleton Crew" by Dominique Morisseau. The play is set in Detroit, Michigan at a Stamping Plant in the winter circa 2008.Aug 18
- Runs year-round in Detroit, MI.
- Auditions: Sep 22 in Royal Oak, MI
Seeking actors and improvisers for The Murder Mystery Company, which has been active in the national theater community for over ten years and is third in record ticket sales in the US. Shows run year-round with a multitude of fun themes changing periodically to give our repeat customers something new ...Aug 18
- Rehearsals begin in December; run begins Jan. 1 in Minneapolis, MN.
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Casting "Romeo and Juliet," an adaptation of the original Shakespearean play. Romeo's family will be of Hispanic or Latino decent and therefore their first language will be Spanish. Juliet's family on the other hand is English speaking and will be using Shakespeare's language. Writer states: "I am currently adapting the ...Aug 18
- Performances are held year-round in the Portland, OR area.
- Auditions: Sep 21 in Portland, NJ
Seeking local theatrical/improv actors for The Murder Mystery Company in Portland. Casting director states: "The Murder Mystery Company has been active in the national theater community for over ten years and is third in record ticket sales in the U.S. Our shows run year-round, with a multitude of fun themes ...Aug 18
- Performances are held year round in the San Francisco area.
- Auditions: Sep 15 in San Francisco, CA
Seeking local theatrical improv actors in San Francisco. Company states: "The Murder Mystery Company has been active in the national theater community for over ten years and is third in record ticket sales in the US. Our shows run year round with a multitude of fun themes changing periodically to ...Aug 18
- Performances are held year-round in the Atlanta, GA area.
- Auditions: Sep 14 in Atlanta, GA
Seeking local theatrical/improv actors for The Murder Mystery Company in Atlanta. Casting director states: "The Murder Mystery Company has been active in the national theater community for over ten years and is third in record ticket sales in the U.S. Our shows run year-round, with a multitude of fun themes ...Aug 18
- Rehearsals begin early September; runs Oct. 15-25 at the Chestnut Street Playhouse in Norwich, CT.
- Auditions: Aug 30, 31 in Norwich, CT
Seeking Connecticut actors for the Pulitzer Prize winning drama "Rabbit Hole." Synopsis: Becca and Howie Corbett have everything a family could want, until a life-shattering accident turns their world upside down and leaves the couple drifting perilously apart. The play charts their bittersweet search for comfort in the darkest of ...Aug 18