- Rehearses begins Nov. 3-26; runs Nov. 28-Dec. 21 in Aurora, CO.
- Auditions: Aug 3 in Aurora, CO
Casting "Red Ranger Came Calling," based on the book by Berkeley Breathed, adapted by Myra Platt and Edd Key at Book-It Rep.Jul 11
- Productions run in NYC (exact dates TBD).
- Auditions: Jul 30, 31 in New York, NY
Casting future productions for the Transport Group. The theater typically produces 20th and 21st Century American works, both classic revivals and new works.Jul 11
- "A or B?" begins rehearsals Sepr. 16; runs Oct. 15-Nov. 17. "Class" begins rehearsals Feb. 17; runs Mar. 18-Apr. 19 2015 (dark on Easter Apr. 5, 2015), with a possibility to extend in Burbank.
- Auditions: Jul 29 in Burbank, CA
Casting a world-premiere comedy "A or B?" by Ken Levine, in which sparks start flying when Abby and Ben meet during a job interview for a high-profile marketing job. But are they destined to become lovers or co-workers, or is it possible to be both? It's two romantic comedies in ...Jul 11
- Rehearses weekdays; performances are TBD in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Seeking new members for Radiotheatre's 2014-15 season. Company states: "Radiotheatre is now in its 10th season, having produced over 80 productions in NYC and tour shows, gaining a Drama Desk Award nomination, and winning two NY Innovative Theater Awards. RT is NYC's premiere audio theater group, live on stage; great ...Jul 11
- Season rehearses and runs in St. Petersburg, FL.
- Auditions: Aug 4, 5, 6 in St. Petersburg, FL
Seeking transformational Equity actors and singers for freeFall Theatre Company's 2014-15 season. Season includes: "Into the Woods" (James Lapine, book; Stephen Sondheim, music & lyrics; Eric Davis, dir.; Michael Raabe, music dir. Rehearses Sept. 22-Oct. 11; runs Oct. 11-Nov. 9); "A Christmas Carol: A New Musical" (Keith Ferguson, book and ...Jul 11
- Rehearsals begin late-Aug. 2014, evenings and some weekends; performs Oct. 4 & 5, 10-12, 17 & 18 at the Cahill Theater in Riverdale, NY.
- Auditions: Aug 11, 12 in Bronx, NY
Casting "Sherlock Holmes: The Adventure of the Speckled Band" for Red Monkey Theater Group's "Season Among Friends." Theater states: "This is an original dramatic adaptation of one of Sherlock Holmes and Doctor Watson’s strangest and most thrilling adventures."Jul 11
- Season rehearses and runs in Germantown, TN.
- Auditions: Aug 4 in Germantown, TN
Casting Tennessee Shakespeare Company's upcoming 2014-15 season. Season includes: "Richard III" (Dave Demke, dir.; rehearses and runs Oct. 6-Nov. 1); "Twelfth Night" (rehearses and runs Nov. 10-Dec. 21); and "A Midsummer Night's Dream" (rehearses and runs May 4-June 21, 2015).Jul 10
- Performs Aug. 3, 7:30 p.m.-midnight at Bar 9 in NYC.
- Auditions: Aug 3 in New York, NY
Seeking participants for "Drunken Shakespeare: The Saga Continues," a free theatrical event described as "Shakespeare meets karaoke" during which performers do their favorite scenes and monologues by the Bard for fun. "The Complete Works of Shakespeare" will be on hand to aid memory of lines and facilitate trying new pieces.Jul 09
- Training and performances are ongoing beginning fall 2014 in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Seeking new members for an improvisational and sketch comedy theater (think "Saturday Night Live" or "In Living Color"). Producer states: "We provide customized instruction and industry exposure. Preparation. Opportunity. Support. Successful applicants join the company's prestigious IN Studios Conservatory where they will receive six months of improvisation classes at a ...Jul 10
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 20; runs Nov. 21-Dec. 14, in Redwood City, CA.
- Auditions: Aug 17 in Redwood City, CA
Casting "The Other Place," a play about Juliana, a brilliant drug-company scientist, who believes that she has a brain tumor as her reality falls apart.Jul 09
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 2; runs Oct. 31-Nov. 16, in Fremont, CA.
- Auditions: Jul 31 in Fremont, CA
Casting the play "Dracula." Production description: "The famous vampire Dracula comes to England to seduce a visitor's fiancée and inflict havoc in the foreign land."Jul 09
- Rehearsals begin Mar. 17, 2015; runs Apr. 18-May 10, 2015 in San Diego, CA.
- Auditions: Jul 29 in San Diego, CA
Casting "Uncanny Valley," a National New Play Network Rolling World Premiere. Synopsis: When Claire, a 70 year-old neuroscientist, finally comes face to face with Julian, the artificially-intelligent being she helped create, she is shocked to discover who is staring back at her. This drama proposes modern science as the creator ...Jul 09
- Season rehearses and runs in Warwick, RI.
- Auditions: Aug 3, 4, in Warwick, RI
Casting Ocean State Theatre's upcoming 2014-15 season. Season includes: "My Fair Lady" (Alan Jay Lerner, book-lyrics; Frederick Lowe, music; Amiee Turner, dir.-choreo.; Esther Zabinski, music dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 9; runs Sept. 24-Oct. 19); "Dial M for Murder" (Frederick Knott, writer; Amiee Turner, dir. Rehearsals begin Oct. 14; runs Oct. ...Jul 09
- Rehearses this fall in Portland, OR. Tours schools and libraries in OR, WA, and CA.
- Seeking submissions from: Portland, OR; Seattle, WA
Traveling Lantern Theatre Company is casting "Lewis and Clark" and "Ben Franklin," for their fall season. Producers state: "Traveling Lantern currently has a 23 show repertoire, and we are casting two 45-minute, two-person shows that perform for children in the K-8 grade levels."Jul 09
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 4; runs Sept. 26-Oct. 12 at Camino Real Playhouse, 31776 El Camino Real, San Juan Capistrano, CA.
- Auditions: Jul 29 in San Juan Capistrano, CA
Casting "Calamity Jane the Musical," the Southern California premiere production of the untold story of Calamity Jane. This Wild West show features original music by Larry Gatlin, Bishop, McBroom, and Nation. Producer states: "As the opening show of Camino Real Playhouse's 25th season, Calamity Jane will give the actors a ...Jul 08
- Rehearsals begin July 25; staged reading will take place July 25 at 3:30 p.m. in Scottsdale, AZ. Note: All talent cast must be available all day on July 25. All talent must be local to Phoenix/Scottsdale or willing to provide their own transportation and accommodations to participate.
- Seeking submissions from: Scottsdale, AZ; Phoenix, AZ
Casting "Femmes: A Tragedy" by Gina Young, is a contemporary lesbian reimagining of Clare Boothe Luce's 1936 play "The Women." Production states: "The Hollywood Reporter called it "slyly riotous" and "dazzlingly reconceived," and the play is the winner of the 2014 Jane Chambers Award for Playwriting. A staged reading of ...Jul 08