- Rehearses start in August. Production will run late September, Early October.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Bastards in the Pulpit," a stage production created from the actual book itself which exposes the reality of "preachers" who have no legitimate relationship with God. In their deeds they show themselves unchanged, without chastisement and therefore illegitimate, or as the Bible itself calls them; bastards and not sons. ...Jul 14
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 20, 2016; previews begin Feb. 24; runs Feb. 26-Apr. 3 in Milwaukee, WI.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting "The Invisible Hand," a play written by 2013 Pulitzer Prize winner for Drama Ayad Akhtar. Synopsis: "The Invisible Hand" follows Nick Bright, an American investment banker, who is kidnapped in Pakistan, where his captors demand he raise his ransom by trading in the financial markets. In teaching his captors ...Jul 14
- Rehearsal schedule is flexible based on performer schedule. This is a continuing performance opportunity that occurs on an irregular schedule that coincides with special events and guided tours of the Walter Cronkite Memorial on the campus of Missouri Western State University in St. Joseph, MO.
- Auditions: Aug 1 in Kansas City, MO and Aug 2 in St. Joseph, MO
Casting an Equity actor to portray President Harry S. Truman in the multi-media new play "Harry and Walter: Missouri's Native Sons." The play will be performed at the Walter Cronkite Memorial in St. Joseph, MO on an irregular schedule that coincides with special events and guided tours of the Memorial. ...Jul 14
- Rehearses late-Aug. to mid-Oct. 2015; performs Oct. 16-31 at the Duncan Smith Theater in Holmdel, NJ.
- Auditions: Aug 10, 11 in Holmdel, NJ
Casting Christopher Cook's adaptation of Washington Irving's "The Legend of Sleepy Hollow." Directed by Melanie TaylorJul 14
- Performances are held year-round in the Phoenix, AZ area.
- Auditions: Aug 18 in Phoenix, AZ
Seeking local theatrical/improv actors for The Murdery Mystery Company in Phoenix, AZ. Casting director states: "The Murder Mystery Company has been active in the national theater community for over ten years and is third in record ticket sales in the U.S. Our shows run year-round, with a multitude of fun ...Jul 14
- Reading date TBD via Skype (computer and microphone/headphones required).
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Seeking actors for a reading of a play via Skype. Synopsis: The play is tragicomedy set in an "American Idol"-like singing competition. When a jilted contestant turns the tables on the judges of a television singing competition and takes them hostage, just how far will we go in the name ...Jul 14
- Season rehearses and performs in Minneapolis, MN.
- Auditions: Aug 3, 5 in Minneapolis, MN
Casting the Playwrights' Center's 2015-2016 season of new play workshops and readings.Jul 13
- Seasons run in NYC.
- Auditions: Jul 28, 29 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity Actors for various roles in the upcoming seasons for The Public Theater, Second Stage, and Playwrights Horizons. Playwrights Horizons season includes "The Christians" (Lucas Hnath, writer; Les Waters, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 14; runs Aug. 28-Nov. 1); "Hir" (Taylor Mac, writer; Niegel Smith, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 22; ...Jul 13
- Rehearsals begin in mid-Aug. and will be in Newbury Park and Thousand Oaks, CA; runs Sept. 19, 20, 26, 27, and Oct. 3, 4, 10, and 11 at the Hillcrest Center for the Arts, Thousand Oaks, CA.
- Auditions: Aug 3, 4 in Thousand Oaks, CA
Casting "The Winter’s Tale," a story of loss and redemption. Synopsis: In a fit of jealousy, Leontes, the King of Sicily, convinces himself that his pregnant wife is carrying his best friend’s love child. Leontes’ jealousy turns to tyranny as the king proceeds to destroy his entire family and a ...Jul 13