- Rehearses Aug. 11-Sept. 2; runs Sept. 3-20 in Union, NJ.
- Auditions: Jun 4 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity actors for six available roles (four men, two women) in "The People Before the Park."May 13
- Rehearsals begin June 15. Outdoor productions run July 23-26 in Riverwoods, IL; July 30-August 1 in Lake Forest, IL; August 6-9 in Grayslake, IL; and August 13-16 in Lake Forest, IL.
- Auditions: May 30, 31 in Lake Forest, IL
Casting "As You Like It," a play by William Shakespeare. Project description: "Rosalind, the daughter of Duke Senior (the banished duke), falls in love with a young man named Orlando, but before she can even think twice about it, she is banished by Duke Frederick, who threatens death if she ...May 13
- Rehearsals begin in early September. Performances run October 22-November 22, in Chicago, IL.
- Seeking submissions from: Chicago, IL
Casting "Design for Living," a play. Project description: "Pride Films & Plays is excited to present a sexy and seductive revival of this Noel Coward classic. A woman cannot decide between two men who love her, and the trio agree to try living together in a platonic friendly relationship."May 13
- Rehearses and runs in L.A.
- Seeking submissions from: Culver City, CA; Los Angeles, CA
Seeking actors for new plays with Hella Fresh Theater, an independent theater company devoted to writing and producing new plays. Company states: "We like to find great actors, build shows around them, and then produce the shows. The shows will be performed in a house. All the shows will be ...May 13
- Season runs in Loisville, KY.
- Auditions: May 31, Jun 1 in Louisville, KY
Seeking actors for the StageOne Family Theatre 2015-16 Season. Season includes "The BFG" (Rehearsals begin Sept. 15; runs Oct. 10-31); "A Year With Frog and Toad" (Rehearsals begin Nov. 3; runs Nov. 23-Dec. 22); "And Then They Came for Me: Remembering The World of Anne Frank" (Rehearsals begin Jan. 12; ...May 13
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 4; runs Sept. 3-20 in Pittsburgh, PA.
- Auditions: May 27 in Pittsburgh, PA
Seeking Equity actors for six available roles (three men, three women) in "The Country House."May 13
- Season rehearses and performs in Arvada, CO.
- Auditions: Jun 3 in New York, NY
Casting the Arvada Center's 2015-16 Season. Season includes "Saturday Night Fever"(Rod A. Lansberry, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 25; runs Sept. 15-Oct. 4); "White Christmas" (Gavin Mayer, dir. Rehearsals begin Nov. 3; runs Nov. 24-Dec. 23); and "Death Takes a Holiday" (Rod A. Lansberry, dir. Rehearsals begin Apr. 5, 2016; runs ...May 12
- Rehearsals begin mid-August; run begins June 6 at The Gym at Judson in NY.
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Casting "Eve," a roaming, multi-room dance theater and music-driven experience about the creation of the "perfect" woman and her journey to find self-realization; called "gorgeous, brilliant work" by Blythe Danner.May 12
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 22, 2015; season runs through May 29, 2016 in Tucson & Phoenix, AZ.
- Auditions: Jun 8 in Issaquah, WA
Casting Equity actors for Arizona Theatre Company's 2015-16 season. Season includes "Disgraced," "Snapshots," "Fences," "Of Mice and Men," and "The Gospel according to Thomas Jefferson, Charles Dickens and Count Leo Tolstoy: Discord."May 12
- Season runs in Minneapolis, MN.
- Auditions: May 28 in New York, NY
Casting the 2015-16 Season for Guthrie Theatre. Season includes: "To Kill a Mockingbird" (Christopher Sergel, adaptation; Harper Lee, author; John Miller-Stephany, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 4; runs Sept. 18-Oct. 25); "The Cocoanuts" (Irving Berlin, music & lyrics; George S. Kaufman, book; Mark Bedard, adaptation; Gregg Coffin, musical adaptation; David Ivers, ...May 12