- Rehearses Sept.-Oct. 2014; performs Oct.-Nov. 2014 in NYC.
- Auditions: Mar 22, 23 in New York, NY
Casting "Straight On 'Til Morning," a play about Adrian, a young man with autism, who often escapes to Neverland. When he sees that his classmate Beatrice is in trouble he realizes he has to get her to safety in Neverland.Feb 18
- Rehearsals begin April 14-June 7; premieres June 8-10 in Jacksonville, FL; tours the east coast of the US and Canada.
- Seeking submissions from: Jacksonville, FL
Casting "'Hacked... The Treasure of the Empire." Producer states: "This is a non-profit professional theatre company that travels and performs on it's own 30 meter traditional sailing ship. We create original experimental theater encompassing the themes of human and political rights, social and environmental justice. The cast and crew live, ...Feb 18
- Rehearses selected weekdays (10 a.m.-4 p.m.) March-April; runs weekdays Apr. 22-May 23 (10 a.m.-1 p.m.) at Pax Amicus Castle Theatre, in Budd Lake, NJ.
- Auditions: Mar 10, 11 in Budd Lake, NJ
Casting a two-hour version of Shakespeare's "Romeo and Juliet" with Renaissance costumes, period music, sets, and choreographed staged combat to be performed primarily for high school and college students and their teachers.Feb 18
- Shows run year-round with local, Boston-area, and national bookings.
- Seeking submissions from: Boston, MA
Casting for recent openings in The Murder Mystery Company. Project Description: "This Boston-based troupe with a national performance itinerary maintains a company of actors who can perform in up to 300 shows per year, with no required minimum. This is an excellent arrangement for actors with separate non-industry employment. The ...Feb 18
- Shows run year round.
- Auditions: Mar 10, 11 in Quincy, MA
Casting "The Murder Mystery Company Presents: Boston!" Casting director states: "The Murder Mystery Company has been active in the national theater community for over ten years and is third in record ticket sales in the US. Our shows run year round with a multitude of fun themes changing periodically to ...Feb 18
- Rehearses the last two weeks of March and the first week of April; opens April 5, on the University of Pennsylvania campus.
- Seeking submissions from: Philadelphia, PA
Casting a replacement actor for Power Street's production of "MinorityLand." Project Description: "After making an impact at last year's Philly Fringe, Power Street has been invited to reprise their popular production of 'MinorityLand' at this Spring's Festival Latino."Feb 18
- Rehearses evenings & weekends through April; runs May 1-10, at the Adrienne Theatre in Philadelphia, PA.
- Auditions: Mar 9 in Philadelphia, PA
Casting Charles Busch's comedic sun/surf/slash romp. Project Description: "Split personalities and drag queens come together in 1960's Malibu. Chicklet, a perky teenager, wants to learn to surf and join a group of beach bums. Unfortunately she suffers from split personalities.”Feb 18
- Rehearsals and shows are ongoing Weds.-Sun. in L.A.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Trapped in a Room with a Zombie" an interactive theatre production and great team building exercise in which up to twelve guests (our audience and our co-stars) are trapped in a room. The room use to belong to Dr. Oxy who was transformed into a Zombie while researching a ...Feb 18
- Season rehearses and performs in Sag Harbor, NY.
- Auditions: Mar 8 in Sag Harbor, NY
Casting the Bay Street Theatre season. LORT Season includes "Conviction" (Cary Crim, writer; Scott Schwartz, dir.; contract runs May 5-June 15); "Travesties" (Tom Stoppard, writer; Gregory Boyd, dir.; contract runs June 2-July 23); and "My Life is a Musical" (Adam Overett, book, music, and lyrics; Marlo Hunter, dir.-choreo.; contract runs ...Feb 18
- Rehearsals begin March 15; runs May 2-31 at the Long Beach Playhouse in Long Beach, CA.
- Auditions: Mar 10, 11 in Long Beach, CA
Casting "In the Next Room (or The Vibrator Play)." Artistic director states: "'In the Next Room (or The Vibrator Play)' is a comedy about marriage, intimacy, and electricity. Set in the 1880s at the dawn of the age of electricity and based on the bizarre historical fact that doctors used ...Feb 17
- Runs Spring 2014 in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting new members for an improvisational theater and sketch comedy ensemble (think "Saturday Night Live" or "In Living Color") offering customized instruction and industry exposure. Producer states: "Preparation. Opportunity. Support. After auditioning, selected performers will be accepted in the company's prestigious training conservatory and receive six months of improvisation training ...Feb 17
- Performs March 16 (8 p.m.-midnight) at Bar 9, 807 9th Avenue in NYC. All are welcome to come whenever they're available/leave when they must.
- Auditions: Mar 16 in New York, NY
Seeking participants for "Drunken Shakespeare IV: The Imbibes of March." A free evening described as "Shakespeare meets karaoke," this celebration of the Bard calls on performers to do their favorite scenes and monologues for fun. The Complete Works of Shakespeare will be on hand to aid memory of lines and ...Feb 16
- Rehearses and performs Spring 2014-Fall 2015 in Hannibal, MO.
- Auditions: Mar 14, 15 in Hannibal, MO
Bluff City Theater is seeking talent for its 2015 season and beyond. BCT is a new artist-driven, professional theater company with an emphasis on literary works that bridge the gap between books and stage. Company states: "By 'artist-driven,' we mean that we plan to select our productions based largely on ...Feb 16