- Rehearsals begin May 1; runs two weekends TBD in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY; NY
Casting a night of short plays for a black box theater in NYC. Director states: "The scenes range from a light view of relationships, to a political farce on the questions of our times, to a business practice piece that hopefully will make the audience think about societal change. We ...Mar 23
- Season runs in Williamston, MI.
- Auditions: Apr 6, 7 in Williamston, MI
Seeking actors for Williamston Theatre's 2015-16 Season. Season includes "Rounding Third," (Richard Dresser, writer. Rehearsal begins Sept. 1; runs Sept. 24-Nov. 1); "Jacob Marley's Christmas Carol" (Tom Mula, writer. Rehearsal begins Oct. 27; runs Nov. 19-Dec. 20); "Too Much Too Much Too Many" (Meghan Kennedy, writer. Rehearsals begin Jan. 6; ...Mar 23
- Rehearsals begin Apr. 6; previews begin May 8; runs May 16-June 14 with possible ext. through June 30 in L.A.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Glass Menagerie." Synopsis: As Tom Wingfield is haunted by his past, the audience is witness to beautiful, humorous, and touching hallucination-like memories as a tormented man faces his demons and struggles to take responsibility for having abandoned his sister, Laura, and mother, Amanda, shattering the illusion that had made ...Mar 23
- Rehearses Apr.-May at Pace University; mandatory tech rehearsal May 6 (2:30-5:30 p.m.); performs May 8 & 13 (6:30 p.m.) at the Manhattan Repertory Theatre, 303 W 42nd St., NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting "32 Suncook Road," a play. Synopsis: It's special needs week at Camp Suncook. We find Mark Massar on his very first day as a camp counselor for individuals with special needs. Mark has luckily been paired with veteran counselor Adam Caputo. However, when Adam's favorite camper, Jessie, assaults another, ...Mar 23
- Season runs in Cleveland, OH.
- Auditions: Apr 3, 4 in Cleveland, OH
Seeking actors for the Cleveland Playhouse 2015-16 Season. Season includes "A Comedy of Tenors" (Ken Ludwig, writer; Stephen Wadsworth, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 11; runs Sept. 12-Oct. 3); "The Crucible" (Laura Kepley, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 15; runs Oct. 16-Nov. 8); "A Christmas Story" (John McCluggage, dir. Rehearsals begin Nov. ...Mar 23
- Rehearsals in early May, to be scheduled with the actors. (approx. six-ten hours) Preview on May 14, 10am-12pm Runs every Friday & Saturday from May 15-June 20, 12-6pm in Central Park, NYC.
- Auditions: Apr 4 in New York, NY
Casting large-scale highly public re-enactments of scenes from famous movies shot in Central Park, restaged in their original location. This durational theater/environmental art installation will be a part of Creative Time's exhibition "Drifting in Daylight: Art in Central Park." Creative Time is a public art nonprofit with a 40 year ...Mar 23
- Season rehearses and runs in Glens Falls, NY.
- Auditions: Apr 11 in Saratoga Springs, NY
Seeking Equity actors and actor/singers for various roles in Adirondack Theatre Festival's 2015 season. Season includes: "Kalamazoo" (Michelle Kholos Brooks & Kelly Younger, playwrights; Chad Rabinovitz, dir. Runs June 23-July 3); "The Uncivil War" (Rick Kunzi, Adam Barnosky, & Justin Zeppa, playwrights. Runs July 9-18); "Spun: A Brother/Sister Rock Musical" ...Mar 23
- Rehearses May 26-July 9; runs July 9-26 (only 5 performances) at the Capital Fringe Festival in Washington, DC.
- Seeking submissions from: Washington, DC
Casting "Sonata," as part of the Naked Theatre Project, which is a concert collection of plays that embrace, explore and exploit actors who perform without text to hold them up or hide them. Company states: "Sonata limits or removes spoken text and exposes the actor, like a nerve, out in ...Mar 23
- Rehearses March-August 2015 in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Seeking a rehearsal partner who can work on theater scenes and serve as a second eye by looking at the rehearsal from a outside perspective.Mar 23
- Rehearses Tues. & Thurs. (6-8 p.m.) and Sat. (10 a.m.-2 p.m.); performance dates TBD at Rev. Shelton E. Doles Community Center Theater, 250 South 6th Ave., Mount Vernon, NY.
- Auditions: Apr 4 in Mount Vernon, NY
Casting "Gem of the Ocean," a play. Synopsis: The play is set in 1904, in the Hill District of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania in the parlor of Eli, Aunt Ester, and Black Mary's home: 1839 Wylie Avenue.Mar 23
- Rehearsals begin the week of April 26. Production runs June 4-27, in Plano, TX.
- Auditions: Apr 11, 12 in Plano, TX
Casting for the production "Suite Surrender." Project description: "It's 1942, and two of Hollywood's biggest divas have descended upon the luxurious Palm Beach Royale Hotel with assistants, luggage… and legendary feud in tow. Mistaken identities, overblown egos, double entendres, and a lap dog named Mr. Boodles round out this riotous ...Mar 23