- Performances run March 6-April 12, 2015, at The Lakewood Theatre, located in the Lakewood Center for the Arts, Lake Oswego, OR.
- Auditions: Sep 27, 29 in Lake Oswego, OR
Casting the play, "Three Men on a Horse," a screwball comedy set in New York and suburban New Jersey in the early 1930's. Producers state: "The play has been revived on Broadway several times and made into films, seen on television, and adapted as a musical. The comedy focuses on ...Aug 14
- Rehearses Sept. 6-30 at Hamburger Mary's Attic and Lil Buds, Granville Redline; runs Oct. 2-25 in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Sep 5, 6 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Mullets and Monsters - A Loving Tribute to 'Ghostbusters' and 'The Lost Boys.'" Company states: "Join EDGE Theatre as we barrel through our Halloween productions. In the past year EDGE has made a name for itself with productions from 'Pirates of Penzance' on the Tall Ship Windy, to the ...Aug 14
- Runs Sept. 30 at 7:00 p.m. at 14518 Polk Street in Sylmar, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: North Hollywood, CA; Northridge, CA; Studio City, CA; Van Nuys, CA; Hollywood, CA; Los Angeles, CA
Seeking actors to participate in the American Performance Alliance ShockCase, a showcase in which the acting community has a place to perform a 2-3 minute monologue, invite people to watch them perform, and network. At the end of the evening, five judges composed of directors, actors, and audience members will ...Aug 13
- Rehearses Sept 17-20, 23-24; runs Sept. 25-27, Oct. 2-5, 9-12, 16-19, 22-26, 29-31, Nov. 1-2, 6- 9, 13-15 in Los Angeles, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Delusion: Lies Within," an interactive play telling the grim tale of Elena Fitzgerald, a revered, and reclusive author whose dark characters and fantastical worlds have somehow manifested themselves within her dreadful home.Aug 13
- Rehearsals begin this Dec.; runs Jan. 29-Feb. 22, in Los Altos, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 8 in Los Altos, CA
Casting the play "Maple And Vine." Production description: Retro attitudes about gender, race, and sexuality are thrust into a modern world. When the fast-paced demands of modern society become unbearable, successful couple Katha and Ryu escape to a community of 1950's re-enactors, forsaking cell phones and sushi for cigarettes and ...Aug 13
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 6; runs Jan. 30-Feb. 22 (Fri. at 7:30 p.m., Sat & Sun. at 3 p.m., one-two weekly 10:30 a.m. performances) in Boston, MA.
- Auditions: Sep 6, 7 in Boston, MA
Casting "Pinocchio," adapted by Steven Bogart and Wendy Lement from the novel "The Adventures of Pinocchio" by Carlo Collodi. This adaptation is set in Japan, utilizing live actors and traditional Bunraku puppetry. Theater states: "Colorful casting has been a WFT policy for 30 years."Aug 13
- Runs Oct. 11, 12-5 p.m. & Oct. 12, 5-10 p.m. at IATI Theater in NYC. One spot available for Sept. 13, 12-5 p.m. & Sept. 14, 5-10 p.m.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Seeking participants for Shakespeare Without Fear, a classical scene-study workshop. Coordinator states: "We are casting scenes for an intensive 10-hour workshop. Whether you are new to classical theater or simply need to brush up your skills, the Shakespeare Without Fear workshop is for you. Spend two days examining multiple Shakespearean ...Aug 13
- Rehearsals scheduled per production; performances run at The Public House Theatre, 3914 N. Clark St., Chicago, IL.
- Seeking submissions from: Chicago, IL
Casting the core ensemble for The Public House Theatre 2014-15 season. Shows include "Bye Bye Liver" and "Game of Mobile Homes." About "Bye Bye Liver": Now in its 7th year running in Chicago, "Bye Bye Liver" distills the best and worst of the bars into 75-min of booze-culture themed sketches. ...Aug 13
- Rehearses Saturdays (8 a.m.-12 p.m.) in Huntington, NY; performs Oct. 25, 2014.
- Auditions: Aug 30 in Huntington, NY
Casting local performers and crew for "The Unconventional Conventionalists," Long Island's premier "Rocky Horror Picture Show" shadowcast.Aug 13
- Rehearses Tues, Wed, Thurs evenings 7-10 p.m. and several Saturdays and/or Sundays beginning Sept. 13; runs Oct. 24-26 & 31 and Nov. 1-2, 7, 8, 9 at the Beaumont Women's Club, 306 E. 6th. St., in Beaumont, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 8 in Beaumont, CA
Casting "Blithe Spirit," a comedic classic about fussy, cantankerous novelist Charles Condomine, re-married but haunted (literally) by the ghost of his late first wife, the clever and insistent Elvira who is called up by a visiting “Happy Medium." As the personalities clash, Charles’ current wife Ruth is accidentally killed, “passes ...Aug 12