- Rehearsals begin on or about Aug. 17,; contract runs Sept. 16, 2015-May 8, 2016 with a possible extension. Note: Layoff for 4-6 weeks in November/December 2015.
- Auditions: Mar 30 in New York, NY
Casting the nonunion national tour of "Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat" with music by Andrew Lloyd Webber and book & lyrics by Tim Rice.Mar 16
- Rehearsals begin this June near Clinton, NJ; runs weekday & weekend matinees with occasional evenings, July 7-Aug. 22 in Hampton, NJ.
- Auditions: Mar 31 in New York, NY
Casting nonunion performers with pop, rock and soul voices, who also move well, for the premiere of a new musical about the 1960s, "Twist & Shout!"Mar 16
- All rehearsals and performances at Midtown Arts Center in Fort Collins, Colorado.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting two productions for Midtown Arts Center. Currently casting: "Oklahoma!" (rehearsals begin May 17; runs June 5- Aug. 29); and "Rock of Ages" (rehearsals begin Aug. 23; runs Sept. 10, 2015- Jan. 3, 2016).Mar 16
- Rehearsals begin in late April; runs June 26 & 27, July 10, 11, 16, 17, and 18 (8 p.m.) and June 28 and July 12 & 19 (2 p.m.) in Queens, NY. Must be available for all performances.
- Auditions: Mar 30 in Breezy Point, NY
Casting the Rockaway Theatre Company's summer production of the classic musical "Guys and Dolls."Mar 15
- Rehearsals beginning June. Performances run July 24th to August 15th, in Half Moon Bay, CA.
- Auditions: Apr 4 in Half Moon Bay, CA
Casting the musical "Jesus Christ Superstar." Production description: "A musical presenting the last few weeks of Christ's life, told in an anachronistic manner."Mar 15
- Performances run August 21-30, in Redwood City, CA.
- Auditions: Apr 27, 28 in Redwood City, CA and Apr 27, 28 in Redwood City, CA
Casting the musical "The Addams Family: The Musical." Production description: "An original story featuring Wednesday Addams, the ultimate princess of darkness, who has grown up and fallen in love with a sweet, smart, young man from a respectable family."Mar 15