- "West Side Story" runs on the MAX Stage and "The Flick" runs on the ARK Stage, in Arlington, VA.
- Auditions: Mar 9 in Arlington, VA
Seeking Equity actors and actor/singers for various roles/ensemble in the following two productions in the 2015-16 season: "West Side Story" (Arthur Laurents, book; Leonard Bernstein, music; Stephen Sondheim, lyrics; Matthew Gardiner, dir. Rehearsals begin Nov. 10, 2015; runs Dec. 8, 2015-Jan. 24, 2016); and "The Flick" (Annie Baker, writer; Joe ...Feb 25
- All productions rehearse and perform in Vista, CA.
- Auditions: Mar 23, 24, 25 in Vista, CA
Casting the 2015 Season for Moonlight Stage Productions. Season includes: "All Shook Up" (Charlie Williams, dir.-choreo.; Lyndon Pugeda, mus. dir. First nonunion rehearsal May 19; first Equity rehearsal May 25; runs Jun. 10-27); "The Music Man" (John Vaughan, dir.-choreo.; Elan McMahan, mus. dir. First nonunion rehearsal Jun 13; first Equity ...Feb 24
- Season runs May 24-Aug. 15 in Danville, KY.
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Seeking male actors good at physical comedy and with good voices for the 2015 Summer Season for Pioneer Playhouse. Currently casting: "One Slight Hitch," "La Bete," "Sherlock Holmes," and "Boeing Boeing."Feb 25
- Rehearses Mar.-Apr.; opens Apr. 12 at 13th Street Theater, 50 W. 13th St., NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY; NJ; CT
Casting "Mad About the Boy," a musical.Feb 25
- Rehearsals begin April 27. Production runs May 29-June 21, in Plano, TX.
- Auditions: Mar 15, 16 in Plano, TX
Casting for the musical "Old Time Music Hall." Project description: "A British vaudeville show comprised of solo songs and medleys, skits, novelties, etc."Feb 25
- Reading will be held tentatively be held Apr. 17 (5:30-9:30 p.m.), Apr. 18, (noon-4 p.m.) and Apr. 19 noon- 8 p.m. at a location TBA between Philadelphia, PA and NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: Philadelphia, PA; NJ; NY; DE
Casting Staged Reading for "Hold On, the Musical" - the story that depicts the realistic struggles of a gay singer-songwriter, his obstacles, and seemingly unattainable quest for happiness and equality. 'Hold On, the Musical' will feature an incredible soundtrack written by the Canadian Hall of Fame rock band, 'Triumph' (rights ...Feb 24
- Season rehearses and runs in Pittsburgh, PA.
- Auditions: Mar 16, 17 in Pittsburgh, PA
Seeking Equity actors and actor/singers for various principal roles and ensemble in Pittsburgh Public Theater's upcoming 2015-16 season. Season includes: "The Diary of Anne Frank" (Albert Hackett and Frances Goodrich, writers; Pamela Berlin, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 1; runs until Oct. 25); "A Servant to Two Masters" (Carlo Goldoni, writer; ...Feb 24
- Season rehearses and performs in Tamworth, NH.
- Auditions: Mar 19 in Boston, MA
Casting the 2015 Season for the Barnstormers Theatre. Season includes: "The Drowsy Chaperone" (Lisa Lambert, Greg Morrison, Bob Martin, & Don McKellar, writers. Rehearsals begin June 15; runs June 25-July 4); "Good People" (David Lindsay-Abaire, writer. Rehearsals begin June 29; runs July 7-11); "Vanya and Sonya and Masha and Spike" ...Feb 24
- Rehearsals begin July 17; runs July 25-26 in Cleveland, OH.
- Auditions: Mar 14, 15 in Highland Hills, OH
Seeking a diverse cast of exceptional performers for an upcoming backer’s workshop presentation of Elton John & Tim Rice's "Aida."Feb 24
- Productions rehearse and perform in Milwaukee, WI.
- Auditions: Mar 9, 10, 11 in Chicago, IL
Casting the 2015-16 Season for Milwaukee Repertory Theatre. Season includes: "Back Home Again: The Life of John Denver" (Randal Myler, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 18; previews begin Sept. 11; opens Sept. 13; closes Nov. 8); "Dreamgirls" (Mark Clements, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 25; previews begin Sept. 22; opens Sept. 25; ...Feb 23
- All productions rehearse and perform in Redwood City and Palo Alto, CA.
- Auditions: Mar 7 in Redwood City, CA and Mar 9 in San Francisco, CA
Casting the TheatreWorks Silicon Valley 2015-16 Season. Season includes: "Triangle" (Meredith McDonough, dir.; Curtis Moore, music; Thomas Mizer, lyrics; Thomas Mizer, Curtis Moore, & Joshua Scher, book. Rehearsals begin Jun. 12; runs Jul. 8-Aug. 2); "The Country House" (Donald Margulies, playwright. Rehearsals begin Aug. 4; runs Aug. 29-Sept. 20); "Proof" ...Feb 23
- Begins Mar, 13; tour runs through May 31, 2015 throughout the U.S.
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Seeking an immediate assistant conductor for NETworks Presentations, LLC's "Anything Goes" National Tour.Feb 24
- Rehearsals begin Jun. 6; opens Jun. 19; closes Jun. 28, 2015 in Fort Worth, TX.
- Auditions: Mar 18 in Fort Worth, TX
Casting "Les Miserables."Feb 21