- Rehearses and performs in Seattle, WA.
- Auditions: Mar 17 in Seattle, WA
Taproot and Seattle Public Theatre are casting their 2014-15 seasons. Project description: "For the first time, these two professional North-end neighboring theatres have decided to pool their resources and broaden their scope by offering a combined general audition for their upcoming season. Because SPT and TTC will both be attending ...Feb 28
- Season runs Summer 2014 in Williamstown, MA.
- Auditions: Mar 13, 14 in New York, NY
Casting the Williamstown Theatre Festival's 2014 season. Season includes: "June Moon" (Ring Lardner & George S. Kaufman, writers; Jessica Stone, dir. NYC rehearsals begin June 9; Williamstown rehearsals begin June 17; runs July 2-13 on the Main Stage); "Living on Love" (Joe DiPietro & Garson Kanin, writers; based on the ...Feb 28
- Season runs May 16-Sept. 28 in Boise, ID.
- Auditions: Apr 9 in Boise, ID
Casting the 2014 Idaho Shakespeare Festival. Shows include: "Deathtrap" (rehearsals begin May 16; runs May 31-July 25); "As You Like It" (rehearsals begin May 20; runs June 7-27); "Les Miserables" (rehearsals begin June 10; runs July 5-Aug. 31); "Merry Wives of Windsor" (rehearsals begin July 8; runs Aug. 2-30); and ...Feb 28
- Performances run April 5-6 in Chicago, IL.
- Seeking submissions from: Skokie, IL
Casting "Bye, Bye Birdie," a musical about a rock singer who travels to a small Ohio town to make his farewell television performance, and kiss his biggest fan before he is drafted.Feb 28
- Rehearsals begin June 2 in St. Joseph, MO.
- Auditions: Mar 15 in Kansas City, MO and Mar 16 in St. Joseph, MO
Casting for The Western Playhouse of Missouri Western State University 2014 summer season. Season includes: "The Music Man" (Rehearsals begin June 2; runs June 20-28) and "Mother Divine," an award winning new musical (Rehearsals begin June 23; runs July 11-19).Feb 28
- Rehearsals begin May 20; performances run through June 29 in Center Valley, PA (six-week contract; venue is 90 miles from NYC).
- Auditions: Mar 17 in New York, NY
Casting "Fiddler on the Roof."Feb 28
- Rehearses first two weeks April 2014; readings April 25-26 in Port St. Lucie, FL.
- Seeking submissions from: West Palm Beach, FL
Casting "Brother's Keeper," the first reading/backers edition of a new original. Structured as a meta-theater plot (play within a play), the reading will be enhanced with tech, props and staging components. Company states: "The work is departure from classical theatrical standards. Some elements may be considered experimental."Feb 27
- Performances run May 23-June 15 in Wheaton, IL.
- Auditions: Mar 22, 23, 24 in Wheaton, IL
Casting "The Music Man," a musical about a charlatan traveling salesman.Feb 27