- Rehearses two-three nights a week, beginning July 13; runs Sept. 10, 11, 12, 13, 17, 18, 19, 20 at The Kaufman Auditorium in Alexandria, VA.
- Auditions: Jun 3, 4 in Alexandria, VA
Casting "Catch a Dream," a patriotic family musical to honor the legacy of service of the men and women of the WWII generation. It follows one man’s journey through love, war, and the fight to catch the American dream.May 12
- Rehearsals will begin immediately upon arrival; runs at The Grand Majestic Theater in Pigeon Forge, TN. Must be able to relocate to Pigeon Forge, TN.
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Casting "America's Hit Parade" and "Hazzard County Hoedown." Synopses: "America's Hit Parade" is an energetic musical/dance revue of the pop hits from the '50s through '80s; "Hazzard County Hoedown" covers country hits from the '80s and '90s, as well as contemporary music.May 12
- Contract begins ASAP; rehearsals in NYC; board ship on/about May 24; itinerary: Norwegian Pearl ports in cities such as Seattle, Vancouver, San Francisco, and Miami with various routes through Alaska, Western American Seaboard, and the Caribbean; end of contract October 2015; future cast Sept. 2015-Mar. 2016.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting "Swing!," a musical set for production on Norwegian Cruise Lines. Synopsis: "Swing!" celebrates the music of the swing era of jazz, including many well-known tunes by artists like Duke Ellington, William "Count" Basie, Benny Goodman, and others. Songs include "It Don't Mean a Thing (If It Ain't Got That ...May 12
- Production runs October 23-November 1, in Tulsa, OK.
- Auditions: Jun 6 in Tulsa, OK
Casting for the musical "Hedwig and the Angry Inch." Project description: "A transsexual punk-rock girl from East Berlin tours the U.S. with her band as she tells her life story and follows the former lover/band-mate who stole her songs."May 12
- Rehearses May 26 & June 6; performs June 12 & 13 in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Seeking singers for the mid-June cast of The Cranky Cabaret, a wild, demented, fun-filled show packed with delightfully naughty, angry, edgy songs. Director states: "All styles of music welcomed, as long as it fits with our 'cranky' theme."May 12
- Production runs July 31-August 22, in Houston, TX.
- Auditions: Jun 7, 8 in Houston, TX
Casting for the musical comedy "Nunsense."May 12
- Production runs July 24-August 16, in Pasadena, TX.
- Auditions: May 31, Jun 1 in Pasadena, TX
Casting for the musical "Young Frankenstein." Project description: "A musical comedy based on Mel Brooks' film of the same name."May 12
- Rehearsals begin June 8. Performances run August 13-September 19, in Scottsdale, AZ.
- Auditions: Jun 8, 11 in Scottsdale, AZ
Casting "South Pacific," the Rodgers & Hammerstein classic musical about the South Pacific.May 11
- Production runs September 11-20, in Plano, TX.
- Auditions: May 30, Jun 6 in Plano, TX
Casting for the musical "Camelot." Production description: "The story of the marriage of England's King Arthur to Guinevere. The plot of illegitimate Modred to gain the throne and Guinevere's growing attachment to Sir Lancelot, threaten to topple Arthur and destroy his "round table" of knights."May 11
- Rehearses June 29-Aug. 6 (Mon.-Thurs., 2-6 p.m., with additional hours for tech rehearsals the last two weeks; runs July 31 and Aug. 1, 7, and 8 at North Shore High School in Glen Head, Long Island, NY.
- Auditions: Jun 29 in Sea Cliff, NY
Casting two productions for The North Shore Summer Theater Workshop, open to students in grades 6-12. Productions include "The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee" and a "New Works Cabaret" featuring songs from some of today's best writers and composers. Seeking actors and crew interested in production-based instruction in all ...May 11
- Rehearsals begin in June; runs Aug. 21, 22, 27, 28, & 29 (8 p.m.) and Aug. 22, 23, & 30 (2 p.m.) in Queens, NY. Must be available for all performances.
- Auditions: May 30, Jun 1, 3 in Breezy Point, NY
Casting The Rockaway Theatre Company's late-summer production of "Little Shop of Horrors." The production will be directed by Susan Corning; the music director is Jeffrey Arzberger.May 08
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 25; runs Oct. 10-Nov. 15 in Portland, OR with an eastern tour.
- Auditions: Jun 10, 11, 12 in Los Angeles, CA and Jun 24, 25, 26 in New York, NY
Casting "Cuba Libre," a musical with the rhythms of Cuban music driving the universal story of a man caught between countries, losses, and loves, and his search for freedom. Synopsis: Set in America and Cuba, this timely tale reverberates across politics, ambition and romance with quick-witted dialogue, joy-filled dance and ...May 08
- Currently runs on Broadway in NYC.
- Auditions: Jul 17 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity actor/singers for "Phantom of the Opera," a musical currently running on Broadway.May 08