- Rehearsals begin Sept. 8; runs Oct. 2-25 in New York.
- Auditions: Jul 13 in New York, NY
Casting "Cut Throat" by J.B. Reich. The action is set in the present and takes place in New York City.
- Performances run in L.A.
- Auditions: Jul 13 in Los Angeles, CA
Seeking actors for the Center Theatre Group's monthly Equity auditions.
- Rehearses for three weeks prior to the show (Weeks 1 & 2: Tues.-Fri. 10 a.m.-1:30 p.m.; Week 3 (Tech week): Mon.-Fri. 10 a.m.-1:30 p.m.) and performs in Northbrook, IL.
- Auditions: Jul 13 in Northbrook, IL
Seeking three Equity actors for the Northbrook Theatre's 2015-2016 season. Season includes "Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good Very Bad Day" (Runs Saturdays Oct. 10-31 and Nov. 7-21 at 10 a.m. and 1 p.m.) and "Junie B. Jones, The Musical" (Saturdays Jan. 23, 30 and Feb. 6-27 at 10 ...
- Currently runs on Broadway in NYC.
- Auditions: Jul 13, in New York, NY
Seeking future replacements, male and female singers for all vocal chorus ensemble positions (tenors, baritones, basses, lyric and coloratura sopranos, mezzos and contraltos) and to understudy principals in "Phantom of the Opera," the Broadway musical.
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 26 in La Mirada, CA; tour runs nationally Nov. 15-Dec. 27.
- Auditions: Jul 13, 14, 15 in La Mirada, CA
Casting two nonunion national tours of "Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer the Musical."
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 13; runs Oct. 10-Nov. 8 in Orange County. CA.
- Auditions: Jul 13, 14, in Anaheim, CA
Casting "The Addams Family," a musical.