- Rehearses weekends March-June 2015 on Long Island; performs June 6 in Islip, NY, June 13 in Riverhead, NY, June 28 in Port Washington, NY.
- Auditions: Jan 24, 31 in Ronkonkoma, NY
Casting Mozart’s "Don Giovanni", a fully-staged production of Mozart’s opera, sung in Italian and accompanied by a chamber orchestra.
- School in session on a semester schedule (summers off) in Athens, GA.
- Auditions: Jan 25, 26, 27 in New York, NY
Seeking students interested in receiving an MFA in theatre and acting for The Department of Theatre & Film Studies at the University of Georgia in Athens, GA. The MFA Acting program is a three year, in-residence program offering training in acting, voice, and movement for stage and media, encompassing classical, ...
- Rehearsals begin May 12, 2015; runs June 5-21 in Little Rock, AR.
- Auditions: Jan 26, 27 in New York, NY
Casting "August: Osage County," by Tracy Letts. Seeking AEA and non-AEA actors for various roles.
- First rehearsal Feb. 23; opens Mar. 28; closes Apr. 18, 2015 in NYC.
- Auditions: Jan 26, 31 in New York, NY
Casting Equity actors in "All Gone West," a play taking place in the 1950s.
- Rehearses and performs at the Walt Disney World Resort in Orlando, FL.
- Auditions: Jan 26, 27 in Kissimmee, FL
Seeking male and female a cappella vocalists of all ethnicities for a new entertainment offering at the Walt Disney World Resort in Orlando, FL.
- Rehearsals begin February; tech runs Apr. 12-16; perf. runs Apr. 17-May 2 at: Drama Learning Center 9130-I Red Branch Rd. Columbia, MD 21045.
- Auditions: Jan 26, 29 in Columbia, MD
Casting "Spring Awakening," a musical based on the play by Frank Wedekind set in a provincial German town in the late nineteenth-century in a world where grown-ups hold the keys to the future and two young people lead their peers in a celebration of rebellion against the rigid status quo.
- Rehearses February through April 2015 at Midvale Main Street Theatre. Performances run Thursday, Fridays, and Saturdays, from April 23–May 9, 2015 in Midvale, UT.
- Auditions: Jan 27 in Midvale, UT
Casting Andrew Lloyd Webber’s "Cats." Project description: "Based on the universally popular poetry of T.S. Eliot, 'Cats' tells the story - in song and dance - of the annual gathering of Jellicle cats at which time one special cat is selected to ascend to the Heaviside layer."
- Shoots in Los Angeles.
- Auditions: Jan 30 in Los Angeles, CA
Seeking actors for a Latin TV Comedy series about a group of beautiful, young, successful Los Angeles Latinas overcoming personal conflicts to achieve their dreams in Los Angeles.
- Rehearsal and production dates & locations are TBD.
- Auditions: Jan 30, 31 in Orem, UT
Casting professional and versatile dancers for current "Cirque du Soleil" shows and upcoming creations. Company states: "Founded in 1984, 20 shows presented simultaneously around the world, more than 5000 employees, 55 nationalities and 1,300 artists. Cirque du Soleil Casting offers onstage career opportunities for athletes, circus performers, clowns, dancers, singers, ...