- Rehearsals begin Sept. 21 and will be three days a week (M, W, F) from 3-6 p.m. until Oct. 30 (one week before tech); runs Nov. 6-21 at The Gene Frankel Theatre, 24 Bond St., Manhattan, NY 10012.
- Auditions: Sep 9, 10, 11 in New York, NY
Casting "Rosencrantz & Guildenstern Are Dead," a play. The Onomatopoeia Theatre Company is looking to create a production that will explore themes such as foolishness, wisdom, fate, free will and life and death, while embracing a quick wit and comedic attitude. The goal is simple: to make the audience think ...
- Rehearsals begin last wk. of Sept.; tech and performance Oct. 30 at Dixon Place, NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 9 in New York, NY
Casting a few principal roles for "Who Mourns for Bob the Goon?," an original play by Joshua Young. Synopsis: The play is about a man who believes he is the obscure comic book character Bob the Goon, a nameless Joker henchman from the Batman comics. The audience follows Bob as ...
- For the Miami program, performers must be consistently available daytimes on Mon., Wed., and/or Thurs. to be considered for this position. Position is based in Miami, FL.
- Auditions: Sep 9 in Miami, FL and Sep 10 in Miami, FL
Seeking solo variety performers for Clown Care, a program of the Big Apple Circus at Miami Children's Hospital in Miami, FL. Associate creative director states: "Clown Care®, an outreach program of The Big Apple Circus, seeks professional, experienced, solo variety artists specializing in skills such as music, physical comedy, improvisation, ...
- Rehearsals begin January 11. Production runs February 3-21, in Oklahoma City, OK.
- Auditions: Sep 9, 10 in Oklahoma City, OK
Casting the musical "Mann..and Wife." Project description: "One man's struggle to find love, happiness, and the perfect date for his ex-fiancée's wedding..."
- "Lucia di Lammermoor" performs Oct. 18 (3 p.m.) at the Bergen Performing Arts Center, 30 North Van Brunt St., Englewood, NJ.
- Auditions: Sep 9, 16 in Englewood, NJ and Sep 12 in Englewood, NJ
Seeking singers for the New Jersey Association of Verismo Opera Chorus. Male and female vocalists--amateur, professional, and retired--are invited to audition and learn more about the opportunity to sing in the Verismo Opera Chorus. Male singers, representing all vocal ranges and ages, are especially needed. Teenagers, ages 15 and up, ...
- Fall season runs Sept. 18-19 thru Dec. 19-20. There will be no shows Halloween weekend or Thanksgiving weekend. Cast meetings will be once a month. Shows run every Friday and Saturday night at 10:30-11:30 p.m. Call time is 10 p.m. and the show typically runs late.
- Auditions: Sep 9 in Chicago, IL
Seeking full-time cast members for the eighth season of "Thirsty: The Premier Improv Drinking Party" at the Apollo Studio Theater.
- Production runs October 30-November 1,5-8, in Temple, TX.
- Auditions: Sep 9, 10 in Temple, TX
Casting the production "Clue: The Musical." Project description: "The plot concerns a murder at a mansion, occupied by several suspects, that is solved by a detective; the ending is determined by cards drawn by audience members that select the murderer, murder weapon and location of the murder."
- Shoots live Sept. 25, 7-10 p.m. in Fairfax, VA.
- Auditions: Sep 9 in Fairfax, VA
Casting a cable TV series, "The Actors Process." Company states: "John Pallotta Studios is starting production on a monthly show which will focus on five-to-ten actors and their journey as an actor (the good, bad, and ugly), but most importantly, the real side of their journey. The first episode with ...
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 27 (four per week) in Fort Greene, Brooklyn; tech rehearsals Oct. 27-29; runs Oct. 30-Nov. 8 (10 performances) at The New Ohio Theatre in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 10 in New York, NY
Casting "The Incredible Fox Sisters" by Jaclyn Backhaus, the latest theater work from Live Source, a multidisciplinary performance ensemble. Synopsis: "The Incredible Fox Sisters" follows the true story of Maggie and Kate Fox, two young New York girls who in the 1800s became international celebrities by convincing the world they ...
- Rehearsal begins Mar. 8; runs Apr. 1-24 in Sarasota, FL.
- Auditions: Sep 10, 11 in New York, NY
Casting "Disgraced," a play.
- Rehearsals begin September 10. Opens November 21, 2015. There will be up to five performances per week through January 3, 2016. No performances on Thanksgiving, Christmas, or New Years Day. The production schedule will observe the Jewish High Holidays calendar. All performances will be at Theater Wit, 1229 W Belmont Avenue, Chicago, IL. 60657
- Auditions: Sep 10, 13 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Angina Pectoris," a play. Project description: "A comedy that posits the ridiculous, and (of course) antics definitely ensue. But the humorous situations help to uncover deeper issues and, in so doing, identity in a wider and multicultural context is explored."
- Runs Nov. 2-22 in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 10, 11 in New York, NY
Casting "String," a musical reading.