- Shoots July 6-12, with possible additional shoot dates July 1, 2, 3, and 5, in NYC and Long Island, NY. Housing and transportation to Long Island provided.
- Auditions: May 30 in New York, NY
Casting "Precious Cargo," a comedic web series. Synopsis: "Precious Cargo" explores the world of tutoring New York City's fanciest and most elite youngsters.
- Rehearses and shoots in early to mid-July in Bakersfield, CA and parts of L.A.
- Auditions: May 30 in Hollywood, CA
Casting a rock/blues music video. Synopsis: A white 1920s farm owner is wildly attracted to one of his African American workers. She is beautiful, much more stunning than his frumpy, old, cranky wife. He tries to get close to this beauty without being caught by the Mrs.
- Performances in San Francisco, CA.
- Auditions: May 30 in San Francisco, CA
Casting the rock opera "Call Me Tania: The Unauthorized Occupation of Patty Hearst." Production description: "A young woman and her family find themselves at the center of a political kidnapping and forced into a psychologically and emotionally complex journey. Set in the mid-1970's, this sung-through musical combines driving indie/alt rock ...
- Shoots May 29 & 30 in L.A.
- Auditions: May 30 in Los Angeles, CA
Seeking curvy women for a promotional shoot.Note: No nudity. Photos will be posted on the internet and social media sites.
- Production runs September 11-20, in Plano, TX.
- Auditions: May 30, Jun 6 in Plano, TX
Casting for the musical "Camelot." Production description: "The story of the marriage of England's King Arthur to Guinevere. The plot of illegitimate Modred to gain the throne and Guinevere's growing attachment to Sir Lancelot, threaten to topple Arthur and destroy his "round table" of knights."
- Rehearsals begin in late summer; shoot begins in the fall in Maryland.
- Auditions: May 30 in Largo, MD
Casting male and female leads for "Swagless in the City," a web series centered around Marlon Atwood, an awkward millennial who has come to the nation's capital looking for a better life and, hopefully, love.
- Season runs in Dayton, OH.
- Auditions: May 30, 31 in Dayton, OH
Seeking actors for Human Race Theatre Company's 2015-2016 Season. Season includes "The Full Monty: The Broadway Musical" (Rehearsals begin Aug. 14; runs Sept. 10-Oct. 4); "The Glass Menagerie" (Rehearsals begin Jan. 11; runs Feb. 4-21); "One Slight Hitch" (Rehearsals begin Mar. 14; runs Apr. 7-24); "Santaland Diaries" (Rehearsals begin Nov. ...
- Rehearsals begin in June; runs Aug. 21, 22, 27, 28, & 29 (8 p.m.) and Aug. 22, 23, & 30 (2 p.m.) in Queens, NY. Must be available for all performances.
- Auditions: May 30, Jun 1, 3 in Breezy Point, NY
Casting The Rockaway Theatre Company's late-summer production of "Little Shop of Horrors." The production will be directed by Susan Corning; the music director is Jeffrey Arzberger.
- Rehearsals begin June 15. Outdoor productions run July 23-26 in Riverwoods, IL; July 30-August 1 in Lake Forest, IL; August 6-9 in Grayslake, IL; and August 13-16 in Lake Forest, IL.
- Auditions: May 30, 31 in Lake Forest, IL
Casting "As You Like It," a play by William Shakespeare. Project description: "Rosalind, the daughter of Duke Senior (the banished duke), falls in love with a young man named Orlando, but before she can even think twice about it, she is banished by Duke Frederick, who threatens death if she ...
- Performances will be throughout the year in Peoria, AZ.
- Auditions: May 30, 31 in Peoria, AZ
Casting for its upcoming season which includes "Man of La Mancha," "Almost, Maine," "The Quiltmaker's Gift," "I Love You, You're Perfect, Now Change," "City of Angels," and "Vanya & Sonya & Masha & Spike." Producers state: "TheaterWorks is in its 30th year of producing works with and for young people ...
- Rehearsals begin in August. Performances run October 9-25, at the downtown Sugar Space west of the Gateway Mall in Salt Lake City, UT.
- Auditions: May 30 in Midvale, UT
Casting their fall theatrical production, "Buried Child." Project description: "Sam Shepard’s Pulitzer Prize-winning drama that takes a macabre look at the disintegration of the American dream. Mystery and humor combine in the Midwestern home of a dysfunctional family with a very dark secret that plunges them into bizarre degeneration and ...
- Shoots in L.A.
- Auditions: May 30 in Burbank, CA
Seeking outgoing and single females who love to dance for a network dance competition show.
- Rehearses June through mid-July; runs July 16-18, July 23-25, at 7:30 p.m. in NYC.
- Auditions: May 30, 31 in New York, NY
Casting "Bear Bones," a series of short plays. This will be "bare bones" theatre (or more aptly suitcase theatre)- no complex lights, sets, and only minimal costumes and props out of a suitcase.