- Rehearsals begin April 12; runs April 28-May 8 in Houston, TX.
- Auditions: Feb 20, 21 in Houston, TX
Casting "Heather," a musical based on the film of the same name.
- Performances run April 1-24, 2016 in Half Moon Bay, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 20 in Half Moon Bay, CA
Casting "Enchanted April," a play based on Elizabeth von Arnim’s 1922 novel. Project description: "Set in the 1920's, this play centers around four English women who rent a castle on a remote Italian island to try to come to grips with their lives and relationships. During their enchanted month in ...
- Production runs April 9-24 in Mandeville, LA.
- Auditions: Feb 20 in Mandeville, LA
Casting an upcoming production of "To Kill a Mockingbird."
- Rehearses July 11-Aug. 4th (9 a.m.-1 p.m.); performs Aug. 5-7 at The Wilmette Theatre, 1122 Central Ave., Wilmette, IL.
- Auditions: Feb 20, in Wilmette, IL
Casting "Big: The Musical," a musical based on the classic 1987 motion picture fantasy. Synopsis: Josh Baskin is sick of being awkward, out of place, undervalued, and unseen as a teenager. At a carnival, he makes a wish to the Zoltar machine to become "big." To his shock, his wish ...
- Full-cast table reading (with dramaturg Cherríe Moraga) takes place Mar. 12; rehearses Apr. 22-May 19; runs May 20, 21, 25, 26, and 27 at BRIC in Brooklyn.
- Auditions: Feb 20 in Brooklyn, NY
Casting "The Messiah Complex," in which a scratch at the DJ booth stages a ritual re-play of the past that can heal generations of violence. Playwright states: "The Messiah Complex is a black queer origin story about the legacy of the Panthers in the age of crack. In a nightclub ...
- Production runs April 15-17 & 22-24, in Wharton, TX.
- Auditions: Feb 21, 23 in Wharton, TX
Casting the production, "Vanities."
- Season runs in Lenox, MA.
- Auditions: Feb 21, 22 in Lenox, MA
Casting the 2016 Season for Shakespeare & Company. Season includes: "The Taming" (Lauren Gunderson, writer. Rehearsals begin May 3; runs May 27-July 30); "Ugly Lies the Bone" (Lindsey Ferrentino, writer; Daniela Varon, dir. Rehearsals begin May 24; runs June 17-Aug. 28); "Sotto Voce" (Nilo Cruz, writer; Daniel Gidron, dir. Rehearsals ...
- Season rehearses and performs in Santa Cruz, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 21, 22 in San Francisco, CA
Casting the Santa Cruz Shakespeare season. Season runs in repertory and includes "A Midsummer Night's Dream" (Terri McMahon, dir. Rehearsals begin June 14; runs July 12-Aug. 28) and "Hamlet" (Paul Mullins, dir. Rehearsals begin June 14; runs July 26-Aug. 28).
- Production runs April 8-30, in Houston, TX.
- Auditions: Feb 21, 22 in Houston, TX
Casting the production, "One Slight Hitch."
- Production runs March 25-May 14, in Dallas, TX.
- Auditions: Feb 21 in Dallas, TX
Casting the production "The Mighty Valkyries: Superheroines in the City!" Project description: "A world premiere set in the comic book universe, a team of super powered heroines do battle against a powerful psychic bent on seizing control of the Valkyries home city, Townopolis."
- Season runs June 1-Aug. 16 in the Catskill Mountains, NY.
- Auditions: Feb 22, 23 in New York, NY and Feb 26, 27 in Chicago, IL and Mar 3, 4, 5 in Greensboro, NC
Seeking crew/camp counselors for the 2016 season at Stagedoor Manor, a performing arts camp for ages 10-18, in NY’s Catskill Mountains. Director states: "Our program is for youth interested in exposure to the theater, in a summer stock style setting. We hire professionals to create the worlds of their shows ...
- Rehearsals begin May 31; season runs Weds.-Sun., 7 p.m. at the outside festival on a purpose built stage on the grounds of the Old Zoo in Griffith Park, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 22, 23 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting Independent Shakespeare Company's free Shakespeare in Griffith Park. Season includes "Richard III" (Melissa Chalsma, dir. Runs June 25-July 24) and "The Tempest" (Matthew Earnest, dir. Runs July 30-Sept. 4).
- Rehearsals begin June 21, 2016; previews begin July 20; press/opening July 27; closes Aug. 7 in Boston, MA.
- Auditions: Feb 22 in Boston, MA
Seeking Equity actors for six available roles in "Love's Labour's Lost."
- Season runs in Washington, D.C.
- Auditions: Feb 22 in New York, NY
Casting the 2016-17 Season for Ford's Theatre. Season includes: "Come From Away" (David Hein & Irene Sankoff, book, music, & lyrics; Christopher Ashley, dir.; Kelly Devine, choreo.; Ian Eisendrath, music supervisor. Rehearsals begin Aug. 1; runs Sept. 2-Oct. 9); "A Christmas Carol" (Michael Wilson, adaptation; Michael Baron, original dir. Rehearsals ...
- Season runs in Madison, NJ.
- Auditions: Feb 22 in New York, NY and Feb 24 in Madison, NJ
Seeking actors with classical training and experience for various roles in the 2016 Season for the Shakespeare Theatre of New Jersey. Season includes: "A Song at Twilight" (Noel Coward, playwright; Paul Mullins, dir. Rehearsals begin April 19; runs May 11-29 with possible ext. through June 5); "The Complete Works of ...
- Season runs in Boca Raton, FL.
- Auditions: Feb 22 in Boca Raton, FL
Casting the Florida Atlantic University 2016 Season. Season includes: "Hay Fever" (Noel Coward, playwright; Jean-Louis Baldet, dir. Rehearsals begin May 17; runs June 10-26); and "Once Upon a Mattress" (Mary Rodgers, story; Marshall Barer, lyrics; Jay Thompson, Dean Fuller, & Marshall Barer, book; Bruce Linser, dir.; Paul Reekie, musical dir. ...
- Season rehearses and runs in Philadelphia, PA.
- Auditions: Feb 22 in Philadelphia, PA
Seeking Equity actors for various roles in Lantern Theater Company's upcoming 2016-2017 season. Season includes: "Mrs. Warren's Profession" (George Bernard Shaw, writer; Kathryn MacMillan, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug 16, 2016; runs Sept. 14-Oct. 16); "An Iliad" (Denis O'Hare and Lisa Peterson, writers; M. Craig Getting, dir. Rehearsals begin Oct. 18; ...
- Rehearsals begin May 24; runs June 16- July 10 in Souderton, PA.
- Auditions: Feb 22 in Souderton, PA
Casting "Chapter Two."
- Rehearsal and production dates vary depending on work booked.
- Auditions: Feb 22 in New York, NY
Seeking active, paid-up Equity Members for Agent Access Auditions (AAAs). These auditions are only for AEA members who are not signed clients of any agent. Do not sign up to audition if you are currently signed with an agent. Agent Access Auditions are sponsored by Actors' Equity Association and provided ...