- Rehearses and performs in Pittsburgh, PA.
- Auditions: May 8 in New York, NY
Casting Pittsburgh Public Theater Season. Season includes: "The Glass Menagerie" (Tennessee Williams, writer; Pamela Berlin, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 9; runs Oct. 2-Nov. 2), "L'Hotel" (Ed Dixon, writer; Ted Pappas, dir. Rehearsals begin Oct. 17; runs Nov. 13-Dec. 14), "My Fair Lady" (Alan Jay Lerner, book and lyrics; Frederick Lowe, ...
- Season rehearses and performs in San Diego, CA.
- Auditions: May 8 in New York, NY
Casting the Old Globe Theatre 14-15 Season. Season includes "Bright Star" (Walter Bobbi, dir.; Rehearsals begin Aug. 5; runs Sept. 13-Nov. 2); "The Royale" (Rehearsals begin Sept. 9; runs Oct. 4-Nov. 2); "Dr. Seuss' How The Grinch Stole Christmas!" (James Vasquez, dir.; runs Nov. 15-Dec. 28); "The Twenty-Seventh Man" (Barry ...
- Rehearses June 9-July 31; runs Aug. 1-3, 8-10, 15-17 at the Black Box Theatre at Hoover High School in Glendale, and Aug. 23 at Travis Auditorium in Pasadena.
- Auditions: May 8, 9 in Glendale, CA
Casting "You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown." Company states: "This delightful musical (1999 revival version) is described as a day in the life of the comic strip characters. Note that this production will be double cast, splitting 10 performances: an 18+ cast and an under 18 cast."
- Rehearsals begin the first week of June in El Cajon, CA; runs July 18-20, 25-27, & Aug. 1-3 at The Ocean Beach Playhouse.
- Auditions: May 8, 9 in San Diego, CA
Casting "Sheila A Musical." Production states: "'Sheila' is an original, award-winning, musical comedy in the spirit of films such as "American Pie" with a contemporary score. This will be the first production in San Diego."
- Rehearsals begin July 8 on the east end of Long Island; runs Aug. 7-24 at Mulford Farm in the village of East Hampton.
- Auditions: May 8, 11, 15, 18, 22 in Bridgehampton, NY
Casting for HITFest's second professional outdoor production of "The Tempest" by William Shakespeare. Artistic director states: "Do what you love for people who will love what you do!"
- Rehearsals begin early July. Show runs August 14-23 in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: May 9, 10 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Bachelorette," a play. Project description: "Three friends are asked to be bridesmaids at a wedding of a woman they used to ridicule back in high school."
- Season rehearses and performs in Franklin, TN.
- Auditions: May 9, 10 in Franklin, TN
Casting the Studio Tenn 2014-15 Season. Season includes "Fiddler On The Roof" (Rehearsals begin Aug. 19; runs Sept. 4-21.); "Steel Magnolias" (Rehearsals begin Oct. 14; runs Oct. 30-Nov. 19); "It's a Wonderful Life" (Rehearsals begin Nov. 18; runs Dec. 4- Dec. 21); and "The Wizard of Oz" (Rehearsals begin May ...
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 5; previews begin Sept. 13; runs Sept. 28-Nov. 2 in NYC.
- Auditions: May 9, in New York, NY
Casting "Bright Star."
- Rehearsals begin May 14; runs June 8-29 at the Lilian Theatre in L.A.
- Auditions: May 10 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Giraffenstein," a musical part of the 2014 Hollywood Fringe Festival. Production states: "This is the tale of Mary Shelley’s 'Frankenstein' as you’ve never seen it before. Song, dance, and danger. And they’re all giraffes. Dr. Richard Giraffenstein, on his journey across the African Savanna, creates a monster, who, confused ...
- Rehearsals begin June 16, in Lake Forest, IL.
- Auditions: May 10 in Lake Forest, IL
Casting "A Midsummer Night's Dream," Shakespeare's classic comedy.
- The Crucible rehearses July 27-September 3, 2014, with performances September 4-28, 2014. Dial “M” For Murder rehearses September 8-October 15, 2014, with performances October 16-November 2, 2014. A Miracle on 43rd Street rehearses October 20-November 27, 2014, with performances November 28-December 23, 2014. All performances will be at The Venetian Theatre in Hillsboro, OR.
- Auditions: May 11, 12, 13 in Hillsboro, OR
Bag&Baggage Productions is casting its 2014-2015 season, including Arthur Miller’s, "The Crucible," Fredrick Knott’s, "Dial 'M' For Murder," and, "A Miracle on 43rd Street", based on 'A Miracle on 34th Street" by Valentine Davies and George Seaton.
- Rehearses and performs in Phoenix, AZ.
- Auditions: May 12, 13 in New York City, NY
Casting Phoenix Theatre's 94th season. Season includes "Memphis" (Rehearsals begin Aug. 25; runs through Oct. 12); "Mary Poppins" (Rehearsals begin Oct. 28; runs through Dec. 28 with possible ext.); "Anything Goes" (Rehearsals begin Feb. 3, 2015; runs through Mar. 22 with possible ext.); "End Of The Rainbow" (Rehearsals begin Apr. ...
- Season rehearses and performs in Tucson and Phoenix, AZ.
- Auditions: May 12 in Phoenix, AZ and May 15, 16 in Tucson, AZ
Casting Arizona Theatre Company 2014-15 season. Season includes: "Vanya and Sonia and Masha and Spike" (Christopher Durang, writer Runs Sept. 9-Oct. 26, 2014), "Wait Until Dark" (Frederick Knott, writer; Jeffrey Hatcher, writer Runs Oct. 14-Nov. 30, 2014), "Murder for Two" (Joe Kinosian, book and lyrics; Kellen Blair, book and lyrics ...
- Nonunion rehearsals begin June 16; Equity rehearsals begin June 23; previews begin July 11; runs July 12-27 in Long Beach, CA.
- Auditions: May 12, in Long Beach, CA
Casting "Beauty and the Beast."
- Rehearses June 2-July 16; runs July 17-Aug. 10 in Elm Grove, WI.
- Auditions: May 12, 13 in Elm Grove, WI
Casting "Gypsy," a musical. Project description: "Based on the Broadway hit about the life and times of burlesque dancer Gypsy Rose Lee and her aggressive stage mother, Mama Rose."
- Rehearsals will begin in June. Opens August 22 opening in Norristown, PA.
- Auditions: May 12, 13 in Norristown, PA
Casting the Broadway musical, "Man of La Mancha." Project Description: "Based on Miguel de Cervantes' 17th century masterpiece,'Don Quixote,' it tells the story of the mad knight, Don Quixote, as a play within a play, performed by Cervantes and his fellow prisoners as he awaits a hearing with the Spanish ...