- Currently runs Monday evenings at 6:30 p.m., three to four times a month through January 2015 in Manhattan, NY.
- Seeking submissions from: NJ; New York, NY
Casting "Casey: 30 Years Later!," a comedy play based on the cult horror film "Basket Case" by director/writer Frank Henenlotter. Released in 1982, this horror film tells the story of a young man who carries his deformed conjoined twin brother in a large basket while seeking vengeance on the doctors ...Sep 30
- Rehearsals begin Nov. 1, 2014, every Sat. (8-11 a.m.), Tues. & Thurs.(7:30-11 p.m.) in Huntington, NY; each play will be rehearsed once weekly; performances begin Jan. 18, 2015 at the Merrick Theatre and Centre For The Performing Arts in Merrick, NY.
- Auditions: Oct 23, 30 in Huntington, NY
Casting local performers and crew for the Black Box Thespians, a new Long Island-based theater company. Our current production consists of three plays from New York area playwright Gary Apple, and features "When God Comes for Breakfast, You Don't Burn The Toast," and two new one-act plays, "D.C.T." (Dreams Come ...Sep 30
- Rehearsals begin November 4, 2014. Production runs January 8-31, 2015, in Plano, TX.
- Auditions: Oct 26, 27 in Plano, TX
Casting for the production "The Cupcake Conspiracy." Project description: "Max is a timid nebbish who sneaks out on a blind date behind his soon-to-be ex wife’s back, and due to a case of mistaken identity at the top of the Empire State Building, finds himself up to his neck in ...Sep 30
- Runs Dec. 11-21 in Destin and Sandestin, FL.
- Seeking submissions from: Destin, FL
Casting "A Dickens Christmas," an adaptation of Charles Dickens’ famous story "A Christmas Carol," using only three actors. Actors will play multiple roles as they bring to life the tale of Scrooge and his transformational night with the three ghosts.Sep 28
- Rehearses weekday afternoons for three weeks; performances TBD in L.A.
- Seeking submissions from: Hollywood, CA
Casting "Confessions of a Single Superhero," a play about a group of female superheroes who must find a way to balance their personal lives while keeping the world safe.Sep 29
- Rehearses in Oakland, CA. Production dates TBA.
- Seeking submissions from: Oakland, CA
Seeking an ensemble of 5-10 physical performers, including those trained in mime, mask, clown, puppetry, dance, etc, to meet one to two days a week for an ongoing amount of time to collaborate on a physical theater piece. Rehearsals will consist of improv games and physical theater and acting workshops.Sep 28
- Rehearsal begins Oct. 25; runs Oct. 28, Mar. 13, 21, Apr. 11 in NY.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY; Newark, NJ
Casting "A Little Grits and Butter," a light-hearted dramatic play set in the sixties. Synopsis: Two families from two different backgrounds discover their similarities while one member hides a family secret.Sep 27
- Rehearses Oct. 10 & 11, 17 & 18, 26, and Nov. 1 & 2, 8 & 9 in Washington, D.C. (off-book date Nov. 1); runs Nov. 13-16 in Winston-Salem, NC; possible future tours along the East Coast.
- Seeking submissions from: Washington, DC; New York City, NY; Philadelphia, PA
Seeking highly talented and experienced African American actors trained in musical theatre for "Right Hand of Fellowship," a Christian drama with music. Synopsis: The play is set in a remote area of North Carolina and centers around Harlan Davis, a young, charming repairman who wants to help an aging church ...Sep 27