- Rehearsals begin Aug. 18; runs Sept. 25-Oct. 11 in Hartford, CT.
- Seeking submissions from: New York City, NY
Casting "An Opening in Time" by Christopher Shinn. The play takes place in a suburban town in central Connecticut.May 11
- Fall Festival runs Sept. 18-19 & 25-26 in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: May 29 in Chicago, IL
Casting Artemisia's 2015-2016 theatre season. Fall festival inclues six female-driven plays to be staged as readings. Plays and spring and summer productions to be announced at a later date.May 11
- Rehearsals are TBD three weeknights/wk., 6-9 p.m.; tech runs June 10, 7-10 p.m.; runs June 14-28 in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting a one-act, 35-minute play, "Outwitting."May 11
- Rehearsals begin June 1 (rehearsals run Mon., Wed., Fri., 2:30-5:30 p.m., until July 3, one wk. before tech); runs July 10-Aug. 1 at The Gene Frankel Theatre, 24 Bond St., NYC.
- Auditions: May 27, 28, 29 in New York, NY
Casting ten actors (five men and five women) "Arsène Lupin Vs. Sherlock Holmes." Artistic director states: "We are looking to develop a fast, fun, and comedic show with a focus on the opposing philosophies these two classic characters represent. This will also be a dynamic show with elements that will ...May 11
- Season rehearses and performs in San Diego, CA.
- Auditions: May 27 in San Diego, CA
Casting The Old Globe Theatre's 2015-2016 season. Season includes "In Your Arms" (Christopher Gattelli, dir.-choreo. Rehearsals begin Aug. 11; runs Sept. 16-Oct. 25), "Dr. Seuss’ How the Grinch Stole Christmas!" (James Vásquez, dir.; John DeLuca, choreo. Rehearsals begin Oct. 16; runs Nov. 7-Dec. 26), "The Metromaniacs" (Michael Khan, dir. Rehearsals ...May 11
- Training runs six weeks in Seattle, WA; runs full-time during the school year in local market, as well as 10-12 weeks of national tours with four to six weeks in England & Australia during summer months.
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Seeking trained & professional performers for "The NED Show." Company states: "America's most popular school assembly is now in its 25th year of operation. We employ 18 full-time solo performers who present the NED assembly in schools every day. NED Show performers deliver a powerful, life-changing message to elementary school ...May 11
- Rehearses May 31 (12-2 p.m.); reading is May 31 (3 p.m.) at The 2nd Story Theatre, 710 Pier Ave., Hermosa Beach, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA; South Bay, CA
Casting "The War in Heaven," a world-premiere reading from longtime L.A. playwright Angelo Michael Masino, whose past productions include "An Italian American Indian" starring Joseph Runningfox, "Mary’s Dream," directed by Justin Tanner, and "With the Help of the Dragon," "The Road Home," and "Reunion," all produced by Diana Gibson at ...May 11
- Rehearsals begin June 16; runs July 11-Aug. 8 in Sacramento, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: Sacramento, CA
Casting George Brant's "Grounded."May 11
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 22 (or Sept. 29 pending grant application); runs Oct. 14-Nov. 8 in Skokie, IL.
- Seeking submissions from: Skokie, IL
Casting a male or female actor to play Mama Darleena Andrews in the upcoming production of "Charm."May 11
- Rehearsals begin in August. Performances run October 9-25, at the downtown Sugar Space west of the Gateway Mall in Salt Lake City, UT.
- Auditions: May 30 in Midvale, UT
Casting their fall theatrical production, "Buried Child." Project description: "Sam Shepard’s Pulitzer Prize-winning drama that takes a macabre look at the disintegration of the American dream. Mystery and humor combine in the Midwestern home of a dysfunctional family with a very dark secret that plunges them into bizarre degeneration and ...May 11
- Rehearsals begin June 1; runs July 16-Aug. 2 in Northport, NY.
- Auditions: May 27, 28 in Northport, NY
Casting Neil LaBute's "Reasons to be Pretty."May 11
- Rehearsals begin on May 26; performs 17-20 (7:30-10 p.m.) in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting "United States of Banana," a play based upon the book by Giannina Braschi. Synopsis: “United States of Banana” is a radical work by Giannina Braschi on the post-911 American psyche around the politics of empire and independence. Hamlet and Zarathustra join Giannina on a quest to liberate the Puerto ...May 11