- First read-through Apr. 14; rehearsals begin May 4; opens May 29; closes June 7 in NYC.
- Auditions: Mar 30 in New York, NY and Mar 31 in New York, NY and Apr 1 in New York, NY
Casting "Bottled Up," a play. Concept: The show will consist of two original one-act narrative plays that will be performed in a completely immersive and interactive theater space at DCTV in Tribeca. Producers state: "The night will be an experience rather than just a performance, where the guests get buzzed ...Mar 21
- Rehearses Mar. 27-Apr. 29 (actors will be called to a mix of rehearsals: Mon., Tues., Wed., 6-10 p.m.; Sat. & Sun., 12-3 p.m.); runs Apr. 30-May 10 (Thurs.-Sat. at 8 p.m.; Sun at 2 p.m.) in the Union Square area, NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting the New York premiere of "Easy Laughter," the Sunday Times Award-winning play written by Robert Shearman, a Shirley Jackson and World Fantasy award-winning author and Hugo-nominated writer for the hit BBC series "Doctor Who." Coordinator states: "Dirt [contained] recently relocated from the United Kingdom and is looking for NY-based ...Mar 20
- Rehearses weekends for approx. six months in L.A.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
Seeking a committed scene partner to audition for the Actors Studio.Mar 20
- There will be a six-day developmental workshop (June 22-27) with one reading in Memphis, TN. It is being presented by Theatrical Rights Worldwide in partnership with Tennessee Shakespeare Company and the University of Memphis.
- Auditions: Mar 30 in N. Hollywood, CA
Casting "Midsummer Night" composed by Brendan Milburn and Valerie Vigoda ("Striking 12," "Sleeping Beauty Wakes") is a rollicking rethinking of "A Midsummer Nights Dream" set in a rock festival. Rock stars Titania and Oberon quarrel, rock assistant Puck creates havoc and roadie Bottom gets a chance to shine. Live music, ...Mar 20
- Rehearsal and production dates are TBA.
- Auditions: Apr 13 in Cambridge, MA
Casting Equity actors and actor/singers for various principal roles and ensemble parts for various theatres' seasons. Attending organizations will be Actors' Shakespeare Project, Apollinaire Theatre Company, Brown Box Theatre Project, Christine Wyse Casting, Commonwealth Shakespeare Company, Dramatic Results, Firehouse Center for the Arts, Gloucester Stage Company, Hub Theatre Company of ...Mar 20
- Rehearsals begin Apr. 28; runs May 28-June 28, five shows per week at the Castillo Theatre, 543 West 42nd St. in Manhattan, NY.
- Auditions: Apr 1 in New York, NY
Casting "The Most Dangerous Man in America (W.E.B. Du Bois)," a dramatic play about one of the most traumatic events in the period of McCarthyism. Synopsis: W.E.B. DuBois, a co-founder of the NAACP and a scholar and political activist known and recognized throughout the world was indicted in 1951, by ...Mar 20
- Rehearsals begin May 19; runs June 20-July 19 in NYC.
- Auditions: Apr 9 in New York, NY
Casting "Cymbeline" for Boomerang Theatre Company.Mar 20