- Rehearsal begins Apr. 17; runs May 5-17, 2015 in Houston, TX.
- Auditions: Dec 14 in Houston, TX
Casting "The Music Man," a musical.Oct 16
- Rehearsals begin February 2015; runs Apr. 25-May 2, 2015 in the San Francisco Bay Area, CA.
- Auditions: Dec 4, 6, 7 in San Francisco, CA and Dec 4, 6, 7 in San Francisco, CA
Casting the musical "The Grand Duke." Production description: "A troupe of actors plots to take over the government of the Grand Duchy of Pfennig-Halbpfennig, but political and romantic complications abound, and disputes are settled by means of a Statutory Duel. This was Gilbert & Sullivan’s final collaboration."Oct 15
- Rehearsals begin Apr. 17; runs May 5-17, 2015 in Houston, TX.
- Auditions: Dec 11 in North Hollywood, CA
Casting "The Music Man," a musical.Oct 10
- The Wingspan Players: Musical Theater (for incoming sixth-eighth graders) runs five weeks, July 6-Aug. 8, 2015 (Mon.-Thurs., 9-4 p.m.; Fri., 9 a.m.-1 p.m.). The Wingspan Ensemble: Theater and Musical Theater (for incoming ninth-twelfth graders) runs six weeks, July 6-Aug. 16, 2015 (Mon.-Thurs., 10 a.m.-5 p.m.; Fri., 10 a.m.-1 p.m.). Workshops are located in NYC. Housing is not provided.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY; NJ; CT
Seeking theater performers in fifth-eleventh grades for Wingspan's Tuition-Free Summer Theater Conservatory 2015. Coordinator states: "Using a variety of activities as well as classes taught by industry professionals, students learn the skills required to become accomplished actors, vocalists, and theater artists. Serving all students, from talented beginners to experienced professionals, ...Oct 09