- Contract begins mid-late August 2015: travel to Tampa, FL; rehearsals begin mid-late August 2015 in Tampa, FL; board ship end of September 2015; itinerary: Norwegian Escape, ports every week in Miami; seven-day cruises to the Eastern Caribbean; contract ends approx. May 2016; note: dates subject to change.
- Auditions: Mar 3 in New York, NY and Mar 5 in New York, NY
Casting "After Midnight" for a Norwegian Cruise Lines production. Synopsis: Welcome back to that electrifying time when Harlem’s Cotton Club was the place to be. Winner of the 2014 Tony, Drama Desk, Outer Critics Circle, and Astaire Awards for Best Choreography, "After Midnight" is the hit musical that combines the ...
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 24; previews begin Oct. 6; opens Nov. 8, 2015 in NYC.
- Auditions: Mar 3, 5, 6 in New York, NY
Casting Equity actor/singers for various principal roles in "Allegiance," a new musical set against the backdrop of the Japanese-American internment during World War II.
- Rehearses Mar. 10-Apr. 17 (selected weekdays, 10 a.m.-4 p.m.); runs Apr. 20-May 22 (selected weekdays, 10 a.m.-1 p.m., including Q&A) at Pax Amicus Castle Theatre, 23 Lake Shore Rd., Budd Lake, NJ.
- Auditions: Mar 3, 4, 5, 6 in Budd Lake, NJ
Casting Shakespeare's "Romeo and Juliet" at Castle Shakespeare Repertory, now in its 20th year. Casting male replacements for Romeo, Mercutio, Tybalt, Paris, Benvolio (some stage combat experience/training preferred), Lord Capulet, and Friar Laurence. Production will use traditional full Renaissance costume and choreographed stage combat. This is an edited production of ...
- Rehearsal and shoot dates TBD in NYC.
- Auditions: Mar 3 in New York, NY
Casting "Crossroads (X by the River)," a short film for SVA. Synopsis: This is a short film surrounding the events of one musician selling his soul to the devil and another musician who is being claimed. It is based on folk stories from the Southern Delta, mainly the stories surrounding ...
- Rehearses March 3, with possible additional rehearsals; shoot dates TBD in L.A.
- Auditions: Mar 3 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Still Life," a short student film that explores reality vs. ideology through the life of Freddy Russell, a very successful but lonely photographer, and his brief encounter with Samantha, a spontaneous girl who sheds light on relationships, dreams, and humanity. Director states: "The project will be entered into various ...
- Works Mar. 13 at Boulevard 3 in Hollywood, CA.
- Auditions: Mar 3 in Glendale, CA
Seeking female runway models for "Fashion Week Closing Night," presented by LA Fashion Corner. Coordinator states: "Event will showcase L.A.’s most amazing fashion designer collections inside Hollywood’s most stunning event spaces. Models will walk the runway wearing many different looks provided by our amazing designers while they pose for photographers ...
- Rehearsals begin Jun. 15; tech rehearsals begin Jul. 7; previews begin Jul. 15; press opening Jul. 18; champagne opening Jul. 23; closes Aug. 23 with possible ext. through Aug. 30 (Wed.-Sat., 7:30 p.m.; Sun., 2:30 p.m.) at ZACH Theatre, Austin, TX.
- Auditions: Mar 3 in Austin, TX
Casting "Sophisticated Ladies," a musical. Synopsis: Welcome to Harlem’s famed Cotton Club in this stylish, brassy musical celebration of Duke Ellington’s greatest musical hits. A full on-stage orchestra backs superb jazz vocalists, extraordinary tap dancers, dazzling deco costumes, and unforgettable torch singers who bring classics like “Mood Indigo,” “Take the ...
- Rehearses on a date TBD the wk. prior to shoot; shoots Mar. 31 in NYC.
- Auditions: Mar 3, 5, 7 in New York, NY
Casting "The Allocation of University Funds," a graduate short film for Stony Brook University. Synopsis: From an award-winning screenwriter comes a brief comedy set against the backdrop of a prestigious university's annual budget meeting.
- Rehearsals begin March 9. Performances run April 10-26, in Mesa, AZ.
- Auditions: Mar 3 in Mesa, AZ
Casting "Avenue Q," written by Robert Lopez and Jeff Marx. Project description: "A laugh-out loud musical that tells the timeless story of a recent college grad named Princeton, who moves into a shabby New York apartment all the way out on Avenue Q. He soon discovers that although the residents ...
- Shoots this spring (dates TBD) in Las Vegas, NV.
- Auditions: Mar 3 in Las Vegas, NV
Casting "Cien Ciento," a short student fim by John Toles-Bey & Don Dodson.
- Rehearses three times the first three weeks of May 2015; performs May 27-28 (8 p.m.) in the Grand Ballroom of the French Cultural Centre in NYC.
- Auditions: Mar 3, 4, 5 in New York, NY
Casting fluent French speakers for a biographical piece for the French Cultural Center in NYC. Casting personnel state: "Une maitrise parfaite de la langue française est requise. Acteurs professionnels ou amateurs expérimentés seront considérés. Vous êtes invités à vous présenter pour six rôles pour une pièce originale biographique d’intérêt littéraire ...