- Series premieres September 20, for an open-ended run in Tempe, AZ.
- Auditions: Sep 6 in Tempe, AZ
Casting "The Monsterjunkies," a webseries. Project description: "Another unusual creature has been delivered to the vast estate at 1313 Road to Nowhere in Foggy Point, Maine, to add to the collection of odd, rare, or thought to be extinct species. This is a place where the magical is real and ...
- Performance nights are every Fri., Sat., and Sun. from Oct. 3-Nov. 2 at Camp Saginaw, Oxford, PA, near Longwood Gardens.
- Auditions: Sep 6 in Oxford, PA
Seeking high-energy actors and technical crew for Camp Spookynaw's 16-day season. Owner states: "Camp Spookynaw is a high-tech, high-thrill, haunted attraction featuring ten buildings of chilling fun. Guests become immersed in an enchanted tale that unfolds as the wizards and witches of Camp Spookynaw practice their spells."
- Rehearsals begin in mid-late September and are four-five nights a week with the occasional weekend; tech rehearsals Oct. 27 & 28; runs Oct. 29-Nov. 9 at CAP21 Blackbox in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 6, 7, in New York, NY
Underling Productions LLC is casting "Measure for Measure." Seeking non-union actors with Shakespearean experience. All ethnicities and ages are encouraged to apply. Underling Productions is open to non-traditional casting and all actors will play multiple roles. Underling Productions is a NYC-based theater company committed to producing accessible and contemporarily-themed classic ...
- Program runs Sept. 15-Dec. 15 Saturdays 10:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m. and Wednesday evenings 6:00 p.m.-9:00 p.m.; performances Dec. 12-15 in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Sep 6, 7, 8 in Chicago, IL
Seeking high school actors for the 2014 Fall Youth Company Program at CYS, a nonprofit organization providing Shakespeare education, outreach, and performance opportunities to Chicago area teens. The fall production will be William Shakespeare's "Romeo and Juliet."
- Rehearses and shoots in Los Angeles, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 6 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Stuck in the Middle." Synopsis: Alvin finds himself in a compromising situation when the girl he's in love with, Chelsea, who is also his best friend's girlfriend appears on his door step unannounced. After a quick cleaning spree, Alvin invites Chelsea into his home, and Chelsea reveals that she ...
- Rehearses Sept. 12-Oct. 20 for two to four hrs./wk. & Oct. 21-Dec. 14 for 10-12 hrs./wk. in Flatiron, East Village, and Manhattan; tech Dec. 15-17; runs Dec. 18-21 (five performances) at The Gene Frankel Theatre in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 6, 7 in New York, NY
Casting "Uncle Giff's Christmas Special," a tuneful, sneering homage presented as a "live broadcast" television extravaganza, a tribute to early variety television, and also to the characters and irreverent humor of Patrick Dennis’ "Auntie Mame." Through his influence and connections in show business, the madcap and fabulous Uncle Giff has ...
- Rehearsals will be held on the weekends in October in NYC; shoots Oct. 27-Nov. 3 in New Jersey.
- Auditions: Sep 6 in New York, NY
Casting "Plaster" a 10-minute dark comedy for New York University about a spiritual young woman who tries to take her own life (with the enthusiastic if bumbling assistance of her mute foster sister) in an attempt to join her family in heaven.
- Studio Centrally located in Larchmont Village
- Auditions: Sep 6 in Los Angeles, CA
A High Energy, Fun Music Video for Kids. FAME(like) video Looking for Super Talented kids that love to Sing, Dance & Perform. That have a Natural Passion for Entertainment.
- Season runs in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 6, 7 in New York City, NY
Casting the 2014-15 season of Bottoms Dream. Now in their second season, Bottoms Dream is a NYC-based theater company that reinvents Shakespeare and other classic texts. Season includes: "12 Hour Reinvention" (actors will have 12 hours to reinvent, rehearse and perform a Shakespeare scene. As this is a one-day commitment, ...
- Rehearsals begin Nov. 17; runs Dec. 5, 2014-Jan. 4, 2015 in Dallas, TX.
- Auditions: Sep 6 in Addison, TX
Casting "The Great American Trailer Park Christmas Musical."
- Rehearsals begin mid-September (nights & weekends); performs Oct. 30 & 31, with possible extension to Nov. 1 (Halloween weekend), in Metuchen, NJ.
- Auditions: Sep 6 in Metuchen, NJ
Casting "Blithe Spirit." Artistic director states: "We are a brand-new theater company and this is our second production. We aim to create a new kind of community theater, one geared towards ensemble-based theater education and lesser-known, family-friendly works, and we have a great deal of support from the town in ...
- Performs Nov. 15 & 16 (11:30 a.m. and 2:30 p.m. performances both days) in Livingston, NJ.
- Auditions: Sep 6, 7 in Livingston, NJ
Casting Livingston Community Players' upcoming Theater for Young Audiences production of "A Year With Frog and Toad." Synopsis: Adapted from the Broadway hit, "A Year With Frog and Toad" was nominated for three Tony Awards, including Best Musical. Based on Arnold Lobel's well-loved books and featuring a hummable score by ...
- Rehearsals begin mid-September. Production runs November 14-23, in Houston, TX.
- Auditions: Sep 6, 9 in Houston, TX
Casting for the production "Bhopal." Project description: "Set amid the events that conspired to create the 1984 Union Carbide disaster, Varma’s timely drama reveals the human stories within the complex political and economic webs that led to one of the worst industrial catastrophes in history."
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 6; runs Jan. 30-Feb. 22 (Fri. at 7:30 p.m., Sat & Sun. at 3 p.m., one-two weekly 10:30 a.m. performances) in Boston, MA.
- Auditions: Sep 6, 7 in Boston, MA
Casting "Pinocchio," adapted by Steven Bogart and Wendy Lement from the novel "The Adventures of Pinocchio" by Carlo Collodi. This adaptation is set in Japan, utilizing live actors and traditional Bunraku puppetry. Theater states: "Colorful casting has been a WFT policy for 30 years."