- Shoot dates TBD around the Denton/North Dallas, TX area.
- Auditions: Jan 31 in Denton, TX
Casting "Down and Out," a student film for University of North Texas. Synopsis: In the moments before an exhibition boxing match, aging fighter John Burrows must convince his son and daughter to let him enter the ring. Unbeknownst to Burrows, an unscrupulous gambler has placed a large bet on the ...
- Season rehearses and runs in Rutherford, NJ.
- Auditions: Jan 31 in Rutherford, NJ
Casting 12 Miles West Theatre's 2015-16 season. Season includes: "Wild Oats" (James McLure, writer. Rehearsals begin Mar. 16; runs Apr. 17-May 2); "100 Famous Views of Otzi" (James Racheff, writer. Rehearsals begin Aug. 10; runs Sept. 11-26); and "The Lion in Winter" (James Goldman, writer. Rehearsals begin Oct. 5; runs ...
- Shoots July 31-Aug. 3 and Aug. 7-9, 12-17, 21-24, 28-31 and Sept. 4-7 in the Washington, D.C. area.
- Auditions: Jan 31, Feb 7, 14 in Washington, DC
Casting “Water,” a multidimensional story of self-discovery that illustrates the complexity and simplicity of art, love, and sexuality. Tonya Mimms is a successful, D.C.-based, multi-media artist who feels firmly footed in her rise to fame until her ascent is challenged in the most unexpected ways. While meandering through the throes ...
- Shooting February 28-April 19, in PA.
- Auditions: Jan 31, Feb 1 in Philadelphia, PA
Casting the Drexel University student film, "Blue Eyes." Project description: "Follows a day in the life of Guy Conti, an aspiring artist whose day just keeps getting worse."
- Shows run May 15-June 7, in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Jan 31 in Chicago, IL and Feb 6, 13 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Cowboy vs. Samurai," a play. Project description: "A romantic comedy set in present day Breakneck, Wyoming."
- Rehearses early Summer. "Macbeth" runs July 18-25. "The Taming of the Shrew" runs July 11-September 7. All shows run at various park locations in and around the Portland, OR area.
- Auditions: Jan 31, Feb 1 in Portland, OR
Casting the 2015 season for Portland Actors Ensemble. Project description: "This season's Shakespeare-in-the-Parks productions include 'Macbeth' and 'The Taming of the Shrew.'"
- Runs October 2015-March 2016 in San Francisco.
- Auditions: Jan 31 in Berkeley, CA
Casting actors of all types and ages to participate in Monday Night PlayGround. Company states: "Monday Night PlayGround performs once a month. Each month the cast is different, depending on the scripts we receive. Every script gets a total of 90 minutes rehearsal and 10 minutes of tech. The plays ...
- Shows run April 23-25, in Sandwich, IL.
- Auditions: Jan 31, Feb 1, 2 in Sandwich, IL
Casting "The WIzard of Oz," a musical. Project description: "Indian Valley Theatre will be holding auditions for their spring musical production of 'The Wizard Of Oz.'"
- Shoots Mar.-June 2015 (actors will possibly be needed up to 15 times) in Kalamazoo, MI.
- Auditions: Jan 31 in Kalamazoo, MI
Casting "The Iceman Cometh," the follow up to "Le Squatch: Master Criminal." Casting coordinator states: "This film will provide exposure in local comic cons and showings at a minimum in NYC and L.A. The premiere will be nine months after principal photography ends. This is a parody, but we are ...
- Rehearsals begin Mar. 9 (nonunion) and Mar. 23 (AEA); runs Apr. 17-26 (for 11-12 performances) at the Cabrillo Music Theatre in Thousand Oaks, CA.
- Auditions: Jan 31, Feb 1, 3, 4 in Thousand Oaks, CA
Casting union and nonunion talent for all roles in "Mary Poppins."