- Rehearsals begin mid-December 2015 in NYC; national tour begins Jan. 26, 2016.
- Auditions: Jun 1, 2, 3 in New York, NY
Casting the national tour of "Cabaret" with book by Joe Masteroff, music by John Kander, and lyrics by Fred Ebb.
- Season runs Oct. 14, 2015-Aug. 7, 2016 in Coral Gables, FL.
- Auditions: Jun 1, 2, 3 in Coral Gables, FL
Casting Actors' Playhouse 2015-16 season. Season includes "The Toxic Avenger the Trial of Ebenezer Scrooge," "West Side Story," "Sondheim on Sondheim," "The Tin Woman," and "Buyer & Cellar."
- Works locally in Hollywood and coast to coast.
- Auditions: Jun 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 in Hollywood, CA
Advertainment Media is holding open auditions for talent to perform in stores locally and coast to coast.
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 11; runs Sept. 23-Nov. 8 in San Diego, CA.
- Auditions: Jun 1, 2 in San Diego, CA
Casting "Hay Fever" and "The Vortex," to be performed in rotating rep.
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 15; runs Oct. 8-Nov. 1 in West Orange, NJ.
- Auditions: Jun 1 in West Orange, NJ
Seeking one male actor to play Haunt Johnny in "The Tall Girls." Synopsis: The tiny hamlet of Poor Prairie doesn't see a lot of folks coming into town--least of all men--so when one gets off the train, everybody talks, especially since he has the only inflated basketball in town. Set ...
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 3 in NYC; previews begin Aug. 26; closes Sept. 5 at The Brick Theater, Brooklyn, NY.
- Auditions: Jun 1 in New York, NY
Casting the New York Premiere of a popular contemporary German play, "Fireface." Synopsis: Pubescent siblings Kurt and Olga engage in a violent struggle to be seen, heard, and break free within the confines of a fractured family. Using only the weapons they possess, Kurt and Olga manipulate their sexual power ...
- Rehearsals begin July 12; festival runs July 17-26 in
- Auditions: Jun 1 in San Francisco, CA
Casting The Playwrights Foundation season to include three festivals and various readings for the 2015 season. Season includes "The Revolutionists" (Lauren Gunderson, writer; Elenor Eldridge, dir.; Karen Piemme, dramaturg); "Welcome To Fear City" (Kara Lee Corthon, writer; Gamal Chasten, dir.; Christina NR, dramaturg); "Galilee" (Christine Evans, writer; Rebecca Novick, dir.; ...
- Contracts begin early October 2015 and run through January 1, 2016 at the Disney World Resort in FL.
- Auditions: Jun 1 in N. Hollywood, CA
Seeking male and female dancers of all ethnicities for Walt Disney World's 2015 Holiday Season including "Celebrate the Season," Disney's classic Christmas spectacular, performed live in front of Cinderella Castle, and "Totally Tomorrowland Christmas!," Disney's newest high-energy, interactive musical revue, featuring songs of the season with a futuristic twist!
- Season rehearses and runs in Fort Myers, FL.
- Auditions: Jun 1, 2 in Fort Myers, FL
Seeking Equity actors and actor/singers for various roles in Florida Repertory Theatre's upcoming season. Season includes: "I Loved, I Lost, I Made Spaghetti" (Jacques Lamarre, writer; Giulia Melucci, memoir; Michael Marotta, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 15; runs Oct. 6-Nov. 1); "The Unexpected Guest" (Agatha Christie, writer; Robert Cacioppo, dir. Rehearsals ...
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 18; tech runs Sept. 18-20; dress rehearsals are Sept. 22-24; runs Sept. 25-Nov. 1, with possible extension through Nov. 15 in Pasadens, CA.
- Auditions: Jun 1 in Pasadena, CA
Casting "Seven Spots on the Sun," a fable of revenge and redemption. The people of a Latin American village are reeling from the impact of a devastating civil war when a mysterious plague begins to ravage their children. An embittered doctor discovers that he could be their savior, but he ...
- Rehearses September 19-October 1, at Mount Baker Theatre, in Bellingham, WA. Performances run October 2-18, at The Harold and Irene Walton Theatre, in Bellingham, WA.
- Auditions: Jun 1 in Seattle, WA and Jun 2 in Bellingham, WA
Casting the musical, "Forever Plaid." Project description: "A musical homage to the close-harmony guy groups that reached the height of their popularity during the 1950's."
- Runs in Las Vegas, NV.
- Auditions: Jun 1, in Las Vegas, NV
Seeking male and female dancers who sing extremely well for future replacements to comprise the ensemble and understudy the principals for "Jersey Boys," a musical.