- Nonunion rehearsals begin March 14; Equity rehearsals begin March 21; previews begin April 8; runs April 9-24 in Long Beach, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 15, in Long Beach, CA
Casting "Sister Act," a musical.
- Rehearsals begin on or about Apr. 4 at Studio-B 10600 Victory Blvd. (at Cahuenga Blvd.) in N. Hollywood, CA; runs Apr. 27-May 1 at the Alaska Center for the Performing Arts Atwood Concert Hall in Anchorage, Alaska. Note: All travel to Anchorage, Alaska on Apr. 20; tech rehearsals being Apr. 21 in Alaska.
- Auditions: Feb 15 in N. Hollywood, CA
Casting "Peter Pan."
- Rehearsals for Summer Season begin June 6; season runs through Aug. 27; Actor's would perform in all three summer shows. Rehearsals for Fall Season begin Aug.22; run ends Oct. 1 in Grand Lake, CO.
- Auditions: Feb 15 in Chicago, IL
Casting the Rocky Mountain Repertory Theatre Summer Repertory And Fall Seasons. Seasons include "Little Mermaid," "Rock Of Ages," "Titanic," and "Million Dollar Quartet."
- Rehearses Feb. 22-26; runs Feb. 27-Mar. 6 (no shows on Feb. 29 & Mar. 1; ten shows total) in NYC.
- Auditions: Feb 15 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity performers who have powerful, versatile singing voices and move well for various roles in "Don't Bother Me, I Can't Cope," part of the Musicals in Mufti Series. The Musicals in Mufti Series presents book-in-hand, staged concerts of rarely-produced musicals. This is a two-week commitment. Synopsis: "Don't Bother Me, ...
- Season runs in West Bloomfield, MI.
- Auditions: Feb 15, 16 in West Bloomfield, MI
Casting the 2016 Season for the Jewish Ensemble Theatre. Season includes: "Dancing Lessons" (Runs March 24-April 17) and "Kalamazoo" (Runs May 5-29).
- Production runs March 18-19, in Fort Worth, TX. All actors must be available for intensive evening rehearsals, March 13-16, in Austin. Daytime vocal rehearsals will be scheduled that week in Austin based on availability. Evening and/or weekend rehearsals will be scheduled throughout February and early March in Austin. All actors must be available to travel to Fort Worth for rehearsal on March 17, and for performances on March 18-19.
- Auditions: Feb 15, 17 in Austin, TX
Casting the world premiere of the musical, "Debate Team." Project description: “A darkly comedic, new, one-act musical by Brooklyn composer Toby Singer. Like a cross between ‘The Book of Mormon’ and Moliere’s ‘Candide,’ seen through the lens of modern day Silicon Valley. ‘Debate Team’ examines when cell phone technology, ego, ...