- Rehearsals begin June 1. Performances run July 10 through July 27, in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: May 4, 5, 10 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Dead Man's Cell Phone," a play by Sarah Ruhl. Project description: "A comedy about how we memorialize the dead-and how that remembering changes us-it is the odyssey of a woman forced to confront her own assumptions about morality, redemption, and the need to connect in a technologically obsessed world."Apr 07
- Rehearses throughout May and June. Opens July 11, in Philadelphia, PA (East Falls section).
- Seeking submissions from: Philadelphia, PA
Old Academy Players' is casting its Summer One-Act Bonanza, including Chekhov's "The Marriage Proposal," Dorothy Parker's "Here We Are," "Catch" by Tiffany Brink, "Lost" by Mary Louise Wilson, "Planet Radio" by Leigh and Lauri Jacobs, "State of Being" by Lisa Lutwyche, "The Best Men" by David Taylor, and "The Promposal" ...Apr 06
- Ongoing full-time position (no evenings or weekends) based in Orange County, CA with national and international travel on short tours throughout the year.
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Casting "The NED Show," a children's performance & education show for elementary school audiences. Producer states: "All for KIDZ delivers a powerful, energetic, and exciting 45-minute solo character education performance assembly. We use humor, storytelling and interactive, kid-friendly performance methods to encourage, teach, and inspire."Apr 05
- Rehearsals begin late May/early June at Hamilton Stage; runs Sept. 19-Oct. 5 at Union County Performing Arts Center Hamilton Stage in Rahway, NJ.
- Seeking submissions from: NYC, NY; NJ
Casting "To Kill a Mockingbird." Synopsis: Set in Depression-era Maycomb, Alabama in 1935, young Scout Finch lives with her father, Atticus Finch, an attorney, and her older brother Jem. When Tom Robinson, a black man, is accused of raping a white woman, Mayella, Atticus is asked to represent him and ...Apr 05
- Show rehearses late summer. Opens September 18 in Philadelphia, PA.
- Auditions: May 13 in Philadelphia, PA
Casting all roles for "Farragut North," written by Beau Willimon, creator of "House of Cards." Project Description: "A highly entertaining and insightful tragi-comedy focused on backroom political intrigue on the presidential primary campaign trail, loosely based on the Howard Dean campaign of 2004."Apr 05