- Season runs in Mt. Gretna, PA.
- Auditions: Mar 8 in Mt. Gretna, PA
Casting the 2014 Gretna Theatre Season. Season include: "Camelot" (Alan Jay Lerner, book & lyrics; Frederick Loewe, music; Richard Sabellico, dir.-choreo.; Louis F. Goldberg, music dir. Rehearsals begin June 10; runs June 19-29), "Moon Over Buffalo" (Ken Ludwig, writer; Jason Summers, dir. Rehearsals begin July 1; runs July 10-20), "Little ...Feb 11
- Rehearsal begins Apr. 25; runs May 30-June 22 in Hartford, CT.
- Seeking submissions from: Hartford, CT
Casting the Tony Award-winning Best Play of 2013, "Vanya and Sonia and Masha and Spike," which is set in the present at a lovely farm house in Bucks County, PA.Feb 11
- Rehearsals begin July 1. Previews begin July 24; runs Aug. 17-Sept. 6 in NYC.
- Auditions: Mar 28 in New York, NY
Casting "Poor Behavior." Synopsis: The play examines the humorous side of infidelity as two couples spend a not so-idyllic weekend in the country that turns into a high stakes game of marital mixed doubles, asking “Is it adultery if they already think you’ve done it?”Feb 11
- Production runs May 30-August 17 in Ashland, NE.
- Auditions: Mar 10 in Ashland, NE
Eugene T. Mahoney State Park is casting for their summer melodramas, including "Jenny’s Jalopy Jeopardy," "Three Tickets to Timber Wolf," and "The Phantom of Darkgrove."Feb 11
- Rehearsals begin March 22; performs May 31.
- Seeking submissions from: Dallas, TX
Casting "Saving Michael." Synopsis: A young couple struggle with turmoil in the first year of their marriage.Feb 10
- Runs July 16-Aug. 2 in Inwood Hill Park, Peninsula in Northern NYC.
- Auditions: Mar 8, 15 in New York, NY
Casting "Rhinoceros" by Eugene Ionesco as part of the Inwood Shakespeare Festival.Feb 10
- Program runs June 10-July 3 in Ecuador; performs July 5-13 in Manhattan, NY.
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Casting ACTion: Ecuador, a 24 day journey across Ecuador with Dramatic Adventure Theatre. Artistic director states: "This is an opportunity to explore cultures, serve communities, teach theatre, workshop with master artists, learn from guest lecturers, create innovative theater, and perform original pieces in NYC."Feb 10
- Rehearsals begin Apr. 29; runs May 16-25 at The Public Theater, Public Studio, Shiva Theater in NY.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting "Manahatta" by Mary Kathryn Nagle.Feb 10
- Rehearsals begin Apr. 10; runs May 6-25 in Greensboro, NC.
- Seeking submissions from: Greensboro, NC
Casting "Brother Wolf" by Preston Lane with music & lyrics by Laurelyn Dossett.Feb 10
- Rehearses March 24-April 24 & May 4; runs May 9-31. Note: No conflicts accepted for performance dates or the week before opening.
- Auditions: Mar 16, 17, 18 in Thousand Oaks, CA
Casting "Picasso at the Lapin Agile." Media director states: "In witty, smart and hilarious Steve Martin fashion, 'Picasso at the Lapin Agile' imagines what might have happened if Picasso and Einstein had met in a Paris cabaret in 1904. At around 25, neither has attained their genius – but both ...Feb 10
- Rehearsals begin July 7; runs July 24-Aug. 31 in Fort Atkinson, WI.
- Auditions: Mar 11, 12 in Chicago, IL
Casting actors/singers for "Smokey Joe's Café." Seeking a cast of 9 versatile performers who can sing '50s and '60s rock music and can move extremely well.Feb 10