- Rehearses in Austell, GA; runs in Atlanta, GA.
- Seeking submissions from: Austell, GA
Casting "Living Right In A Wrong World," a play.Sep 23
- Rehearsal begins June 9; runs through Aug. 2, 2015 in Williamsburg, VA.
- Auditions: Dec 7, 8 in Williamsburg, VA and Dec 18, 19 in New York, NY
Casting Virginia Shakespeare 2015 Season. Season includes "All's Well That Ends Well" and "Antony & Cleopatra."Sep 10
- In rehearsals, SEEKING EMERGENCY UNDERSTUDY FOR 1 ROLE, rehearses Wednesdays and Sundays thru December 7th, SHOW PERFORMS DECEMBER 8-14th, 2014
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting "The ButtCracker," a comical, parody "danc-ical" set in modern-day New York City, spoofing not only the story of the Nutcracker ballet, but also all of the popular dance/movies/television shows spanning the last few decades. Juxtaposing the themes of "Footloose," "Dirty Dancing," "Fame, Flashdance, and many others, the plot creates ...Sep 10
- Training and observation Mar. 23-27, 2015; teaching Apr. 6-May 29, 2015, Mon.-Fri., 1-3:20 p.m. (two high-school drama classes that meet three times/wk., plus one junior high course that meets for three 45-min. periods/wk.) in Southern CA.
- Seeking submissions from: Burbank, CA; Canoga Park, CA; Sherman Oaks, CA; Encino, CA; Woodland Hills, CA; West Hills, CA; Studio City, CA
Discoveryonstage, a Southern California theater education company, is seeking a long-term substitute for a private school in the Western San Fernando Valley. Substitute drama teacher will cover both high school and junior high drama classes while the current teacher is on sabbatical. The ideal candidate will have both teaching and ...Sep 09
- Deadline to submit is Dec. 24. Festival runs from Jan. 5-Apr. 15, 2015 in NYC. Founder states: "Shows perform at prime performance times, not Tuesdays at 11 a.m. or Fridays at midnight."
- Seeking submissions from: New York City, NY
Seeking submissions for the Venus/Adonis Theater Festival 2015. All genres of shows are welcome. If a show has already had a run (in theaters or other festivals), writers may still submit, but only with a completely new cast and crew, and the show must have had no run after the ...Sep 09
- Shows begin Jan. 10 and run the second and fourth Saturday of every month in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Seeking singers, actors, musicians, and standup comedians for a Francophone theater company for children. Seeking talent who have a show or act for children between ages three and 10; talents of all origins are welcome to apply, as the focus will be cultural exchanges and linguistic exposure.Sep 08
- Runs in the East Coast.
- Seeking submissions from: Hartford, CT; Boston, MA; Providence, RI; Philadelphia, PA; New York, NY; Princeton, NJ; Harrisburg, PA; Philadelphia, PA; Baltimore, MD; Washington, DC; Dover, DE; Charleston, SC; Richmond, VA; Greensboro, NC; Charlotte, NC; Raleigh, NC; Columbia, SC; Greenville, SC; Ithaca, NY; Nyack, NY; Albany, NY
Casting "Sciencetellers," a live show that combines audience interaction, comedy, storytelling, and exciting science experiments into a fast-paced, 45-minute in-your-face theatrical learning experience for children and their families. To find out more, visit www.sciencetellers.com.Sep 04
- Twelve month contract. Rehearses in North Hollywood, CA; all programs tour Southern California schools Mon.-Fri. Occasional evening and weekend work is required. Two-to-six day road trips are scheduled throughout the school year. Tour ranges from Bakersfield to San Diego, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA; Orange County, CA
Seeking actors who are interested in being trained as health educators and care strongly about issues facing youth to portray elementary through high school characters for Southern California school‐based educational theater tour. Actors are trained as health educators in order to facilitate question‐and‐answer sessions, classroom workshops, and/or one‐on‐one interactions with ...Aug 25
- Rehearses March-April, 2015, with daytime hours preferred. Performances run May, 2015, at Imago Theatre, in Portland, OR.
- Seeking submissions from: Portland, OR
Casting the play, "La Belle." Project description: "Originally written in the 1700's by Madame de Villeneuve, 'La Belle et la Bête' has influenced this adaptation of 'Beauty and the Beast.' Imago intends to mine the territories of the original novel to bring audiences a different experience theatrical experience."Jul 26
- Work available in most states.
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Party USA is seeking actors who enjoy working with kids and want a fun, creative job. Currently casting performers nationwide for costumed characters, clowns, princesses, and super heroes for children's parties, summer picnics, and special events. Parties consist of playing games, simple kids magic, face painting, and making balloon animals. ...Jul 20
- Positions are ongoing; assemblies are held during the day in the Northern NJ area.
- Seeking submissions from: NJ; NY
Explore Science, a science-based educational company, is seeking performers for educational assemblies for school children.Jun 04
- Performances run Apr. 23-26, 2015 in Pittsburg, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: Pittsburg, CA
Casting Neil Simon's "Barefoot In The Park," about two newlyweds who learns to live as a "couple" while facing the usual daily ups-and-downs.Jun 03
- Rehearsal tentative dates: November 23 and 24th Performance tentative dates starting Jan 28th (twice a week late night show)
- Seeking submissions from: new york, NY
After a successful run, The Whitelisted Theatre Company is bringing back the longest running Eastern European play in NYC at The Producers Club Theaters. Please send your headshot and resume to email@example.com with the name of the role on the subject line.Dec 28
- Performance run January 31, 2015 in Phoenix, AZ.
- Seeking submissions from: Phoenix, AZ
Casting "Black Women Walking," a one-act play by Karen F. Williams. Project description: "Highlights the extraordinary achievements of 11 of the greatest female leaders in African American history. Through storytelling, music, and dance, venture back in time to meet such historic figures as Sojourner Truth, Marian Anderson, Wilma Rudolph and ...Dec 24