- Rehearses Mar. 10-Apr. 30; runs May 7-10 in Atlanta, GA as part of 3 day conference event. For event lineup visit: www.awomensweekendtoremember.com. For audition website: www.unshameonyou.com Play will run at various locations throughout Atlanta and GA., during 2015 & 2016.
- Seeking submissions from: Atlanta, GA
Casting "Un-Shame On You," a play. Synopsis: Imara, Wren & Tasha live in the same state. The same city. The same apartment building. Though they pass each other quite often, they never notice one another. Shame stands before, beside and in front of Imara, Wren and Tasha, distorting their vision, ...Feb 16
- Rehearsals begin Jun. 8; opens Jul. 9; closes Aug. 2, 2015 in Fort Worth, TX.
- Auditions: Mar 9 in Fort Worth, TX
Casting "Don Quixote de la Mancha," a play. Synopsis: Alonso Quixano's fascination with medieval romance novels devolves into delusion when the small town man rechristens himself Don Quixote de la Mancha, the chivalrous knight bent on battling wicked and protecting all who are good. With his trusty sidekick Sancho Panza ...Feb 13
- Rehearsals begin March 23. Production runs April 30-May 10, in Plano, TX.
- Auditions: Mar 16, 17 in Plano, TX
Casting for the production "Betty's Summer Vacation." Project description: "Looking for a little rest and time by herself, Betty rents a summer share at the beach. But Betty's luck turns to delicious lunacy when this sensible everywoman gets drawn into the chaotic world of some very unsavory housemates."Feb 17
- Shows run in Inwood Hill Park, Peninsula in Northern NYC.
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Casting Inwood Shakespeare Festival’s 16th annual summer season of acclaimed free outdoor theatre in Inwood Hill Park. Season includes "Hamlet" (Rehearsals begin May 4 in Midtown Manhattan and Inwood; runs June 3-20) and "Henry IV," (Rehearsals begin June 8 in Midtown Manhattan and Inwood; runs July 15-Aug. 1).Feb 17