- Rehearses evenings & weekends, beginning September 29. Runs November 6-16, in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Sep 8 in Chicago, IL
Casting Shakespeare's "The Tempest." Project description: Prospero, a magician, lives on a desolate isle with his virginal daughter, Miranda. He's in exile, banished by his usurping brother and the King of Naples. Providence brings his enemies near, and aided by the spirit Ariel, Prospero conjures a tempest to wreck the ...Aug 12
- Rehearsals TBD based on actors' availability; performances begin mid-Sept. 2014 on Fri. in L.A.
- Seeking submissions from: Hollywood, CA
Casting "Night of the Vampire," a play about a clan of vampires who have taken over a theater and must survive a night where they are confronted with an attack from human slayers as well as a visit from the original Dark Lord.Aug 12
- Rehearses October and November. Performances run November 5-22, in San Francisco, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 28, 29 in San Francisco, CA
Casting "The San Francisco Olympians Festival," a short play festival featuring a collection of 28 new plays written by 30 local writers, each one focusing on (or inspired by) a different monster from Greek mythology.Aug 12
- Workshop runs for 10 weeks on Thurs. eves. (6-9 p.m.) from Sept. 4-Nov. 6; performs Nov. 7 in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Seeking actors for "Shakespeare Without Fear," a performance master class and showcase. Coordinator states: "Male and female actors will be cast in two to three scenes each for a 10-week master class, ending with a performance showcase on Nov. 7 at the historic Players Club. Work with experienced Shakespearean directors ...Aug 11
- Performance October, in San Francisco, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: San Francisco, CA
Casting the theatrical performance "The Marvelous Uprising." Production description: An innovative event producer & social instigator weaves ensemble players, improv character performers and specialty acts into themed events, celebrations and immersive theatrical experiences.Aug 11
- Shows run February 2-March 28, 2015, in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Sep 2, 3 in Chicago, IL
Casting the dark comedy "Dividing the Estate," a play about a once-wealthy Texas family who battles over splitting up the family estate. By the author of "The Trip to Bountiful."Aug 11
- Season rehearses and performs in Pasadena, CA.
- Auditions: Nov 13 in Pasadena, CA
Casting "Figaro" (Bart DeLorenzo, dir. Rehearsals begin Jan. 27, 2015; runs Mar. 3-May 10) and "Julius Caesar" (Geoff Elliott & Julia Rodriguez-Elliott, dirs. Rehearsals begin Feb. 17; runs Mar. 28-May 8).Jul 17
- Season runs in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 6, 7 in New York City, NY
Casting the 2014-15 season of Bottoms Dream. Now in their second season, Bottoms Dream is a NYC-based theater company that reinvents Shakespeare and other classic texts. Season includes: "12 Hour Reinvention" (actors will have 12 hours to reinvent, rehearse and perform a Shakespeare scene. As this is a one-day commitment, ...Aug 11
- Season runs in Coral Gables, FL.
- Seeking submissions from: Coral Gables, FL
Casting the 2014-15 GableStage season. Season includes "Bad Jews" (Joshua Harmon, writer. Rehearsals begin Oct. 28; runs Nov. 22-Dec. 21), "Choir Boy" (Tarell Alvin McCraney, writer. Rehearsals begin Dec. 30; runs Jan. 24-Feb. 22, 2015), "New Jerusalem" (David Ives, writer. Rehearsals begin March 3; runs March 28-April 26), "Casa Valentina" ...Aug 11
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 14 (Sun. afternoons and Mon.-Thurs. eves.); runs Oct. 24, 25, 26, 30, 31, Nov. 1 & 2 at The Barrow Mansion, 83 Wayne St., Jersey City, NJ (two blocks from the Grove St. PATH station).
- Auditions: Sep 8, 9 in Jersey City, NJ
Casting and seeking stage crew for "Blithe Spirit," an "improbable farce" about love, marriage and the afterlife. Synopsis: The novelist, Charles Condomine, invites an eccentric medium, Madame Arcati, to his dinner party, in order to provide material for his upcoming book. Unfortunately, she conjures up the ghost of his first ...Aug 10
- Rehearses Oct. 6, 7, 8, 10, 13, 14, 15, 17, 20, 21, 22 (6-8:30 p.m.) and Oct. 11 & 18 (times TBD); performs Oct. 23, 24, 25, & 26 at Luna Stage, Mill No. 5, in Lowell, MA.
- Auditions: Sep 7, 8 in Lowell, MA
Casting "The Zoo Story" by Edward Albee. Synopsis: A man sits peacefully reading in the sunlight in Central Park. There enters a second man. He is a young, unkempt, and undisciplined vagrant where the first is neat, ordered, well-to-do and conventional. The vagrant is a soul in torture and rebellion. ...Aug 10
- Rehearsals and performance in Chicago, IL.
- Seeking submissions from: Chicago, IL
Casting a puppet show.Aug 10
- Shows run November 14-December 7 in Wheaton, IL.
- Auditions: Sep 20, 21, 22 in Wheaton, IL
Casting "The Secret Garden," a play. Project description: In his rambling manor house in 1906 England, widower Archibald Craven yearns for his beautiful wife. He blames his son, Colin, for her death and has isolated and neglected the boy. Young Mary Lennox comes to live with them after her parents’ ...Jul 13