- Runs Oct. 9-10 in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Seeking a director-producer for "Kyle Ross," a short play about a politician whip who is evil, not greedy or needy, or vicious or brutal, just evil.Aug 20
- First two productions run Sept. 15-Nov. 15 in Alpena, MI. "Grease" runs until Dec. 13.
- Seeking submissions from: MI
Casting "Forever Plaid," "Dial M for Murder," and "Grease" for Thunder Bay Theatre's fall 2015 season. Actors will be considered for the first two productions, with one actor receiving a contract for all three.Aug 20
- Runs Oct. 8-Nov. 7 in NYC. Upcoming productions TBD.
- Auditions: Sep 4 in New York, NY
Seeking possible replacements for Doctor and Charger in "The Vast Machine," as well as a wide variety of types, male and female, all ethnicities, all ages 18+ for future projects. Both roles have been cast.Aug 20
- Rehearses Sept. 25-Dec. 11 (Fri., 4:30-7:30 p.m) & Dec. 5 & 12 (Sat., 5-8 p.m.); dress/tech Dec. 16; runs Dec. 18-20 in Vienna, VA.
- Auditions: Sep 11 in Vienna, VA
Casting "Into the Woods Jr.," a production for Harmonia School of Music & Art. Director states: "Cast size will be limited and the work schedule will be intense but enjoyable. For entry, students must audition on the designated dates and commit to pre-scheduled rehearsals and performances."Aug 20
- Rehearsals begin late September; performances are Oct.-Nov. 1 in New Haven, CT.
- Auditions: Sep 6 in New Haven, CT
Seeking cast and crew for an atmospherically faithful stage adaptation of the F.W. Murnau film, directed by Jesse Richards (primarily a filmmaker, also directed the plays "Hamlet" and "Look Back in Anger" for the New Haven Theatre Company).Aug 20
- Actors will be given two weeks to learn lines independently; rehearsal will usually be held on the weekends initially, and increase thereafter. There will be understudies for each lead role who will rehearse on separate schedules. Runs Feb.-Mar. (and possibly longer) in Philadelphia, PA, in conjunction with Black History Month.
- Auditions: Sep 5 in Philadelphia, PA
Casting "Time to Wake Up," an inspirational African American stage play. Seeking actors/actresses who are committed and dedicated to rehearsing and seeing the show come to fruition.Aug 19
- Rehearsals begin Feb. 16, 2016; runs Mar. 22-July 10, 2016 in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 2 in New York, NY
Casting Equity actors for various roles and understudies for "The Father," by Florian Zeller.Aug 19
- Rehearsal begins Oct. 19; runs Oct. 26-Dec. 5 in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 3 in New York, NY
Casting "Dear Elizabeth," a play by Sarah Ruhl.Aug 19