- Rehearsals begin Oct. 6; runs Oct. 23-Nov. 9 in Teaneck, NJ.
- Auditions: Sep 18 in Teaneck, NJ
Casting "Enron."Sep 04
- Short rehearsal periods based on actor availability (usually three-eight rehearsals, 8 a.m.-4 p.m., or possible eves. or weekends); show dates vary by show and are generally October to mid-June (mostly Mon.-Fri. mornings; occasionally early afternoons and very rarely eves.), generally in elementary schools in Los Gatos, CA as well as greater San Francisco and Monterey Bay areas, CA. Some short tours (accommodations provided) in other parts of Northern/Central CA.
- Seeking submissions from: Scotts Valley, CA; San Jose, CA; Santa Cruz, CA; Bay Area, CA
Seeking actors to perform educational traveling plays for Theatre of All Possibilities in elementary and middle schools. Shows include pre-show rehearsal workshops with children. Duties include: unloading, set-up and strike, setting costumes and props at each location, and teaching a workshop for students. These shows are participatory, giving students a ...Sep 04
- Rehearses Oct. 6-22; runs Oct. 23-26 in NY. Auditions September 20th.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting "Love Shorts," comedic and serious one-act plays about love.Sep 03
- Rehearsals and performances will be from October 6-November 23, in Las Vegas, NV
- Auditions: Sep 28 in Las Vegas, NV
Casting "Foxfinder" by Dawn King. Project Description: "A gripping, unsettling and darkly comic exploration of belief, desire and responsibility. William Bloor, a Foxfinder, arrives at Sam and Judith Covey’s farm to investigate a suspected contamination. What follows will change the course of all their lives, forever."Sep 04
- Runs in Abington, PA.
- Auditions: Sep 27, 29 in Willow Grove, PA
Seeking actors for Storybook Musical Theatre's 2014-15 Season. Season includes "Cinderella" (Rehearsal begins Dec. 12; runs Dec. 17-January 17, 2015), "Frog Prince," Rehearsal begins Mar. 5, 2015; runs Mar. 10-22, 2015), and "Pinnochio," (Rehearsal begins Apr. 30; runs May 5-July 18, 2015).Sep 03
- Rehearsal begins May 19, 2015; runs June 6-21, 2015 with matinees and evening shows at Boston University.
- Auditions: Sep 19 in Watertown, MA
Casting "Scenes from an Adultery," a play.Sep 03
- Runs in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 18 in New York, NY
Seeking actors for New York City Center Encores! Season 2014-15. Season includes "Lady Be Good," (Rob Fisher, music dir. Rehearsal begins Jan. 21; runs Feb. 4-8, 2015), and "Paint Your Wagon," (Rob Berman, music dir. Rehearsal begins Mar. 4, 2015; runs Mar. 18-22, 2015), "Zorba" (Rob Berman, music dir. Rehearsal ...Sep 03
- Runs in Lawrenceville, GA.
- Seeking submissions from: Lawrenceville, GA
Seeking actors for Aurora Theatre's 2014 Season. Season includes "Christmas Canteen" (Anthony P. Rodriguez, dir.; Ricardo Aponte, choreog.; Ann-Carol Pence, music dir.; Rehearsals begin Nov. 27; runs Nov. 20-Dec. 22) and "Les Miserables" (Justin Anderson, dir.; Ann-Carol Pence, music dir.; Rehearsals begin Dec. 22; runs Jan. 15-Mar. 1).Sep 02
- Rehearses Dec. 9-21 in Milwaukee, WI; rehearsal break for the holidays Dec. 22-28; rehearsals begin Dec. 30 in AZ. Previews begin Jan. 10, 2015 in AZ; runs Jan. 16-Feb. 22 in AZ. Previews begin Mar. 10 in WI; runs Mar. 13-Apr. 5 in Milwaukee, WI.
- Auditions: Oct 6, 7, 8 in New York, NY
Casting "Five Presidents." Synopsis: This is an original script by an Emmy Award-winning author of "The West Wing," "Six Feet Under," "Mad Men," and "Nurse Jackie." The play takes place at the funeral of Richard M. Nixon that historically brought together all five living presidents at the time. All five ...Sep 02
- Rehearsal begins Oct. 21 in Austin, TX.
- Auditions: Sep 18 in Austin, TX
Seeking actors for the Austin Shakespeare 2014-15 Season. Season includes "Cyrano de Bergerac," "The Invention of Love," and "Taming of the Shrew."Sep 02