- Rehearsals begin Mar. 14 at various locations in North Hollywood, CA; runs Apr. 10-May 10 at Monroe Forum @ El Portal Theatre, 5269 Lankershim Blvd., North Hollywood, CA.
- Auditions: Mar 8 in North Hollywood, CA
Casting "Sweeney Todd." Synopsis: Set in 19th-century England, Sweeney Todd is an unjustly exiled barber who returns to London seeking vengeance against the lecherous judge who framed him and ravaged his young wife. The road to revenge leads Todd to Mrs. Lovett, a resourceful proprietress of a failing pie shop, ...Feb 20
- The event is being held April 25-26 in NYC. If cast in any projects, the performance dates and locations will vary depending on the theater or production company.
- Auditions: Apr 25, 26 in New York City, NY
Theater Resources Unlimited (TRU) is presenting the annual TRU Combined Audition Event, which will be attended by more than 40 NY-area Equity and non-Equity producing companies, directors, and producers, and other individuals, including casting directors and agents. The TRU Voices Reading Series will also be cast at this event.Feb 20
- Rehearses May 4-21 at Pittsburgh Musical Theater Studios in Pittsburgh, PA; runs May 22-31 at the New Hazlett Center for the Performing Arts in Pittsburgh, PA.
- Auditions: Mar 9, 10 in Pittsburgh, PA
Casting trained & versatile Equity/non-Equity males and females with strong singing abilities in both contemporary and standard musical theater styles, in addition to strong acting capabilities for "The Last Five Years."Feb 20
- Mainstage season performs at the Weston Playhouse, Weston, VT. OtherStages season performs at the Weston Rod and Gun Club, Weston, VT.
- Auditions: Mar 6 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity actors and actor/singers for various roles in Weston Playhouse's upcoming 2015 season. Mainstage season includes: "Peter and the Starcatcher" (Rick Elise, writer; Wayne Barker, music; Michael Berresse, dir. Rehearsals begin June 26; runs July 16-25); "Guys and Dolls" (Jo Swerling & Abe Burrows, book; Frank Loesser, music & ...Feb 19
- "Damn Yankees" rehearsals begin May 27; runs June 17-July 19. "South Pacific" rehearsals begin July 2; runs July 22-Aug. 30; "The Fantasticks" rehearsals begin Aug. 13; runs Sept. 2-Oct. 4. All rehearsals and performances are in Boiling Springs, PA.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Seeking submissions from non-Equity performers for appointments for Allenberry Playhouse's 2015 season. Artistic director states: "Allenberry is entering its 66th season of continuous operation. Single show and multiple show contracts available. Allenberry operates on a LOA with Actors' Equity and has two contracts per show that are Equity; all other ...Feb 20
- All productions rehearse and perform in Grand Lake, CO.
- Seeking submissions from: Grand Lake, CO
Casting Rocky Mountain Repertory's 2015 Summer Season. Currently casting: "42nd Street" (Rehearsals begin Jun. 1; closes Aug. 21); "Addams Family" (Rehearsals begin Jun. 7; closes Aug. 20); and "All Shook Up" (Rehearsals begin Jun. 22; closes Aug. 22). Note: Equity members cast could be in the resident company and be ...Feb 20
- Rehearsals begin Mar. 12 in Williamsburg, VA; runs Mar. 27 through Labor Day in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Seeking vibrant and energetic performers for Busch Gardens Entertainment's collection of Spring/Summer season productions.Feb 20
- Productions rehearse and perform in St. Paul, MN.
- Auditions: Mar 9, 10 in St. Paul, MN
Casting the 2015-16 Season for Ordway Center for the Performing Arts. Season includes: "Pirates of Penzance" (Gilbert & Sullivan, music & lyrics; James A. Rocco, dir. choreo.; Bruce Monroe & Albert Evans, new orchestration. Rehearsals begin Jul. 7). The full season will be announced Feb. 23.Feb 20
- Rehearsals begin June 1, Sunday-Thursday, 5-10 p.m.; tech week is July 12-16; runs July 17-Aug. 2 in New Jersey.
- Auditions: Mar 17 in Summit, NJ and Mar 18 in New York, NY
Casting "Children of Eden, Jr." Company states: "This summer, the Summit Playhouse will present the World Premiere of Children of Eden, Junior! Over the coming months, director Lindsay Maron will be working with the creators and MTI to adapt and adjust the show before mounting a full scale production this ...Feb 20