- Performances begin this May in Las Vegas, NV, this August in Los Angeles, and this October in Atlanta.
- Seeking submissions from: Las Vegas, NV; Los Angeles, CA; Atlanta, GA
Casting "The Great Safari Adventure Show," a family production. Project description: "A new, interactive, family production coming to Las Vegas, Los Angeles, & Atlanta. Using story telling, colorful animal costumes, music, song, dance, and exercise movements, it tells the tale of a young boy named Coleman, who gets lost during ...Mar 24
- Rehearsals begin mid-April (three evenings a week plus Sunday afternoons) with a two-week puppetry workshop in Palm Beach, FL.; runs June 19-29 at Crest Theatre, Delray Beach Center for the Arts, 51, N. Swinton Ave., Delray Beach, FL.
- Seeking submissions from: Palm Beach, FL
Casting the long-running Broadway smash and Tony winner for Best Musical, "Avenue Q."Mar 24
- Rehearses Sept. 3-Oct. 16; runs Oct. 17-Oct. 26 (six performances) at The Strand Theater in Dorchester, MA.
- Auditions: Apr 21, 22, in Dorchester, MA
Casting "Aida," a pop-rock musical that plays out to a stirring Tony and Grammy Award-winning pop score by Elton John and Tim Rice. This contemporary musical takes on the classic tale of timeless love. On the banks of the Nile, unfolds the triumphant tale of love that transcends warring nations ...Mar 22
- Rehearses June 24-July 9; runs July 10-27 at Lost Nation Theater in Montpelier, VT.
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Casting "Blues in the Night," a musical set in a rundown Chicago hotel in 1938. The dialogue-free show focuses on three women's relationships with the same snake of a man. Their interweaving stories are told through the torch songs and blues of Duke Ellington, Bessie Smith, Johnny Mercer, Harold Arlen, ...Mar 21
- Rehearses April 2014 nights and weekends; runs May 2-18 (nine performances) at Players Guild of Leonia Civil War Drill Hall Theatre in Leonia, NJ.
- Seeking submissions from: Leonia, NJ
Casting "Swing!" the musical conceived by Paul Kelly with music by various artists, celebrating in song and dance styles from the swing era of jazz. Production states: "We are one of the oldest continuously active community theater groups in the area (in the country)!"Mar 20
- Programs are held at Ripley Grier Studios in NYC.
- Auditions: Apr 26 in New York City, NY
BAA is seeking advanced young musical theatre performers for upcoming intensives, master classes, industry showcases, and performance opportunities in NYC. BAA states: "Work one-on-one with the stars and casting directors of your favorite Broadway shows.Participants will study song interpretation, audition technique, and Broadway dance with Tony Award-winning instructors, Broadway performers, ...Mar 20
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 2; runs Oct. 1-26 in Millburn, NJ.
- Auditions: Apr 17 in New York, NY
Casting "Can Can," a new production of Cole Porter’s classic musical. Pistache, a Parisian café owner, decides to feature the scandalous dance, the Can-Can. But will her defiance of the law end her business and her love life? Production states: "This fresh new production features a re-crafted script by the ...Mar 20
- Rehearses and performs in Jupiter, FL.
- Auditions: Apr 18 in Jupiter, FL and Apr 19 in Orlando, FL
Casting Maltz Jupiter Theatre 2014-15 Season. Season includes: "The Foreigner" (Matt Lenz, dir.; Larry Shue, writer Rehearsals begin Oct. 7, 2014; runs Oct. 30-Nov. 9, 2014), "Fiddler on the Roof" (Joseph Stein, author; Marcia Milgrom Dodge, dir./choreo.; Jerry Bock, music; Sheldon Harnick, lyrics Rehearsals begin Nov. 10, 2014; runs Dec. ...Mar 20
- Rehearsals begin June 17; runs July 11-Aug. 3 in Arvada, CO.
- Auditions: May 2 in Arvada, CO
Casting "Tarzan®, The Stage Musical."Mar 20